• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think I'm done.

Shiva (dupe)
Thanatos (dupe)
Fallen Angel Lucifer (any specific use for this guy yet?)
Isis (!!!!)

I was really hoping for a Horus but I may quit while I'm ahead. Good luck to everyone else!

Jagernaut

3 pulls:

Sea Serpent - dupe
Dark Golem - dupe
Green Odin - got one every time in the last 3 godfests. Fused the second one for a skillup, will keep the third one for now.

Gods I have pulled from the rare machine since I started playing:

Dark - none
Light - Apollo
Water - Neptune
Fire - Ares, Horus (haven't mastered 4 color matching)
Wood - 3 Odin, 2 Parvati, Freyja, Bastet

muu

Decided I needed to dent the itunes credit I amassed from last year's discounts.

Got:

Gigas
Titan
Freya*2
I&I
Toytops*2
Mystic Ice/Fenrir Knight/Kamui/Mystic Flame
Amon
Undine
Ice Guardian

Would have been happy to see a Siren or Naga, but desire sensor at work. Think I'm gonna give up on getting Isis.

I got about the most terrible pulls (in terms of this fest) possible:
Ice Guardian
Wood Guardian
2 Black Mystic Knights
1 Red, 1 upgraded red mystic
White Mystic Knight
Succubus
lvl 30 Siren the Enchanter (this one was good, its just a bummer to pull during a godfest)
2 Shardra
Genie
Artemis

I had stones saved up but I spent some money this time, and it will be the last time I ever do so. With the exception of the red knight and the dupes I pulled, I didn't have any of these yet, but it's still a bummer to not only pull one God from ~ 13 pulls. The artemis is good, though.

Edit: oh yeah, and for the kicker: had one pull's worth on my alternate account. One pull - Sun Deity Ra...

Kyu

Neo Member
Overall pretty bad pulls. 8 pulls on 2 account.

Mermaid (got 2 max skilled StE)
Salamander
Undine
Gabriel

Toytops
Basilisk
Thanatos
Vampire

2 dupes vampire and mermaid. I have a blue noel. Do I fuse it away or keep it since Gabriel has double chance of bind (light and water).

massoluk

Banned
Yes, finally some good news. Finally got the damn second Mermaid I need from the expert Dragon run. My body is ready, you son of a...

rq3YMJO.jpeg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got a bunch of stuff. The best stuff would be:

Freyja (dupe)
Horus
Freyr, the God of Victory
Amon
Isis
Lakshmi (dupe)
Astaroth
Bastet

I can't decide if I should pull for Ra, Loki, and/or Anubis as well. I did get my Horus, which is what I really wanted...But I have to wonder if I Ra and/or Loki are going to be necessary for endgame teams.

Splat

5 pulls:

2x I&I (new, yay)
1x Horus (woooooo!)
1x Bastet (cool?)
1x Pierdra

Pretty much as good as it could have gone!

What's the normal setup for a Horus team?

Got a bunch of stuff. The best stuff would be:

Freyja (dupe)
Horus
Freyr, the God of Victory
Amon
Isis
Lakshmi (dupe)
Astaroth
Bastet

I can't decide if I should pull for Ra, Loki, and/or Anubis as well. I did get my Horus, which is what I really wanted...But I have to wonder if I Ra and/or Loki are going to be necessary for endgame teams.
Holy shit those are good pulls. Personally, I don't think you need a Ra if you have Horus. Ra involves a lot of luck on top of the skill so I wouldn't bother.

Edit: Fuck yes Horus on my last pull!!! I am officially done pulling until new monsters come out. Notable pulls.

Isis (x2)
Horus
Thor
Fallen Angel Lucifer
Shiva (dupe)

Super happy about Horus and Isis. I'm gonna need a ton of rainbow keepers on Tuesday for all my evolutions.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Holy shit those are good pulls. Personally, I don't think you need a Ra if you have Horus. Ra involves a lot of luck on top of the skill so I wouldn't bother.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I will call it quits then. I'll start stocking up on iTunes cards for the next fest then! :p

Cerity

5 pulls, all dupes, 1 god, no skill ups. Holy jesus, going to take a break for awhile. Have had nothing but bad luck the past few days.

pix

If I buy a US iTunes card, after I redeem it, will my gift cards funds be used automatically, or will the credit card get charged?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
If I buy a US iTunes card, after I redeem it, will my gift cards funds be used automatically, or will the credit card get charged?

It eats your credit first, and the rest is taken from your linked bank account.

E: Also, I pulled a Leviathan. What ultimate should I go with?

Asturie

I'm running on Android rooted, would doing a Titanium backup right before you do a pull allow you restore at the same place if you get a bad pull? This training area is getting to be really annoying.

Limit

I'm running on Android rooted, would doing a Titanium backup right before you do a pull allow you restore at the same place if you get a bad pull? This training area is getting to be really annoying.

I believe stone usage is all server related so creating a backup right before you do a pull will still show you having expended your stones after you restore.

Asturie

I believe stone usage is all server related so creating a backup right before you do a pull will still show you having expended your stones after you restore.

Ok, that is what I figured would be the case, otherwise that would be a pretty broken. There is not a way to speed through the tutorial right like skipping all the text popups or something along those lines?

Limit

Ok, that is what I figured would be the case, otherwise that would be a pretty broken. There is not a way to speed through the tutorial right like skipping all the text popups or something along those lines?

Nope. Necessary suffering. No pain no gain.

Abandond

From the pulls I got two mystic ice knights, a mystic light knight, Horis (woo what I really wanted), a Succubus (needed one so this is pretty cool), Machine Golem (nice but could have gotten it from an event or whatever), Isis (also really nice), Fenrir Knight (alright I guess), Angel (not sure if she's even useful? I already have a Siren), Thanatos (I guess this could be useful, not sure).

All in all I'm pretty happy with what I got with the money I spent, going to try and progress through some dungeons to get some more free stones and use those for pulls.

past two godfests have been pretty terribad. 2 rolls right now :

MFlame Knight
MFlame Kinght

trolllolol. One skillup. Going to pull 2 more today and see how bad it goes.

Aeana

My friend told me that I should start today because it's godfest, so I downloaded the game and went through the tutorial and got this on my first roll:

horus.png

I noticed that a lot of people are lusting after him, but is he good to have for a starter? I don't know much about the game, but I do remember my friend saying that he's kinda hard to use.

daw840

My friend told me that I should start today because it's godfest, so I downloaded the game and went through the tutorial and got this on my first roll:

horus.png

I noticed that a lot of people are lusting after him, but is he good to have for a starter? I don't know much about the game, but I do remember my friend saying that he's kinda hard to use.
His skill is cool, but its hard to use consistently.

Abandond

horus.png

Hes really good. The idea for Horus is to matchfour different colors. You wont really be able to use him early on as I dont think youll have enough team cost to use him + 3 other colored monsters.

J0dy77

horus.png

He's considered as one of the top monsters in the game if not the top overall. It takes getting used to but learning early is the best time do so. Do not reroll, anything else is a step down from that point. You can build up other teams while learning him.

I've been playing Horus for months now and have zero problems matching four when needed (the inconsistent comments just need more practice) Getting orb changers in your lineup will help this a lot. Also, as the game progresses you see less hearts which is a good for matching 4 colors and makes using horus easier.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Lol. I rolled 4 times today. Dino rider and 3 straight mystic knights. I was do for bad luck in the gacha but this hurts.

Among my large number of rolls, I pulled 3 different riders, a bunch of knights, and one of each Golem. It sucks, but whatever. That's why I wait and get deals on iTunes cards and bulk roll.

Asturie

So far I've gotten a Sun Deity Ra and 3 Loki in a row. If I don't get an Isis in the next few hours should I use a Loki or go with the Ra?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So far I've gotten a Sun Deity Ra and 3 Loki in a row. If I don't get an Isis in the next few hours should I use a Loki or go with the Ra?

Loki is easier to use if you've got the dark monsters. Ra is a very difficult to use. I'd love one, but I have Horus which will do the trick. If you feel good about orb matching, Ra is your man.

Today :

2 MFK (no skill up)
2 Shdran (1 skill)
1 DDK (nope)
1 mermaid (1 skill)

trollol. Past two godfests have really helped me decided to not spend anymore cash.

Limit

I got a couple of 3 and 4 star monsters that I don't know if are worth evolving:

Ivory Dragon
Ice and Earth Golem
Berserk
Beast Rider with his/her less than desirable stats.

Are they worth putting time into?

pix

Need help coming up with a team to kill Hades. Below are my top monsters from my box as well as a team I tried it with a couple times but failed. Both times I used a Green Odin friend, but didn't manage to get to the 8th stage. Any suggestions or am I just bad?

http://imgur.com/a/C6kMh

I got a couple of 3 and 4 star monsters that I don't know if are worth evolving:

Ivory Dragon
Ice and Earth Golem
Berserk

yes. yes. yes.

Great part of a blue team and great skill (heart->water)

J0dy77

Ivory Dragon
Ice and Earth Golem
Berserk

Berserker is the best of the group and a very this team member for blue and Horus/Isis type teams. Definitely worth evolving especially since he got his busty evolve this week.

J0dy77

Today :

2 MFK (no skill up)
2 Shdran (1 skill)
1 DDK (nope)
1 mermaid (1 skill)

trollol. Past two godfests have really helped me decided to not spend anymore cash.

Among my large number of rolls, I pulled 3 different riders, a bunch of knights, and one of each Golem. It sucks, but whatever. That's why I wait and get deals on iTunes cards and bulk roll.

Think I've spent $1 to get enough stones for a roll last god fest. Otherwise haven't spent money on the game in months. I have a ton to level up and strong teams to finish the game off.

When they start bringing new content ill give them some more money in support. Ill never spend money directly for rolls again, only heartbreak to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom