• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagernaut

I'm using a mono blue team for Legendary difficulty. Mitsuki and Goemon apparently only bind water once so I will use Siren and Water Mech Warrior skills before their turn comes up.

J0dy77

Guess i'll put my angel up for dat HP and RCV bonus. He's at 80 now, i'll pump him up a bit today

What's your in game name Boss? I wanted to do some testing with archangel Gabriel for Friday in endless.

Edit: found you on the sheet but your list is full. Let me know if u get a spot.

If anyone else has an archangel Gabriel and can add me. My ID is 391130292.

Yaari

Yeah Gabriel or Noel should do. Here are some team suggestions:

http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/大泥棒参上!

I don't know what I'll do yet. I know it will be a Luci team but I'm not sure on the subs. I could go with Dark Joker, but mine is not skilled, so he won't be much use other than for the stats.

The alternative will be Siren. I'm running Sapphire dragons to get her some extra stats.

If Legend is not too difficult I'll try to run Goemon a couple of times. It would be nice to get some skill-ups considering how important that skill of his is. I don't like the standard 30 turn Cooldown.

Jagernaut

I think I will use this team for Legendary Goemon. Should I use Lakshmi or Blue Noel/Gabriel as a helper?

Blue Noel - lead
Water Mech Warrior Midgard
Abyss Neptune
Siren the Enchanter - max skill
Blizzard Archdemon Amon

Yaari

I think I will use this team for Legendary Goemon. Should I use Lakshmi or Blue Noel/Gabriel as a helper?

Blue Noel - lead
Water Mech Warrior Midgard
Abyss Neptune
Siren the Enchanter - max skill
Blizzard Archdemon Amon

I would get that Blue Noel/Gabriel. Goemon apparently does some nasty damage. You will need to get that restored quickly.

I think that Amon will be really awesome against him.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I might just blow stones for blue kings today. I think I can get some of my water dudes up for Friday. Otherwise, my dark team is coming together.

What's your in game name Boss? I wanted to do some testing with archangel Gabriel for Friday in endless.

Edit: found you on the sheet but your list is full. Let me know if u get a spot.

If anyone else has an archangel Gabriel and can add me. My ID is 391130292.

We're already friends dude. Kyle@GAF. I have Shiva up now for masks...I'll put up Gabe a little later after I run my blue dragons in an hour

Yeah I'm only rank 60-ish. Goemon is a bridge too far for me.

That's OK though. He'll be back, and I have a pile of monsters needing XP. Will run Pengdra Village instead.

MMBoss, I'd really appreciate if you could free up a spot for me by Friday - Mith@GAF. 314250221 EDIT: Sent you an invite. Thanks.

I'm currently working on a legendary team to give this a shot. Here's the roster I'm thinking right now:
lvl 1 Flare Drall (probably will be lvl 30 by Friday)
lvl 30 Siren the Enchanter
lvl 30 Empress Echidna
lvl 1 Blue Ripper (Should be 30+ by Friday)
Keeper of Rainbow
Either Gabriel or A Megalodron

What do you guys think? I based it off the team comp halfway down the legendary team listings on http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Thief_Goemon_Comes!

xCobalt

MMBoss, I'd really appreciate if you could free up a spot for me by Friday - Mith@GAF. 314250221 EDIT: Sent you an invite. Thanks.

I'm currently working on a legendary team to give this a shot. Here's the roster I'm thinking right now:
lvl 1 Flare Drall (probably will be lvl 30 by Friday)
lvl 30 Siren the Enchanter
lvl 30 Empress Echidna
lvl 1 Blue Ripper (Should be 30+ by Friday)
Keeper of Rainbow
Either Gabriel or A Megalodron

What do you guys think? I based it off the team comp halfway down the legendary team listings on http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Thief_Goemon_Comes!

I think your levels are way too low. If one of your leaders get binded, I don't think you would be able to survive a few attacks.

I think your levels are way too low. If one of your leaders get binded, I don't think you would be able to survive a few attacks.

Well, if that happens, pop echidna or keeper? I think Gabriel is probably not right for my team though. Makes more sense to run megalodron.

Edit: Hmmm I see your point. Was just practicing in endless corridors, and it takes a serious combo for me to deal enough damage to bypass the low ninja's defense. I feel like this team could do fine on the bosses, but yeah I think it is really going to struggle on the low ninjas.

muu

Looking to tackle goemon with this team. Would it be worth sacrificing 3000hp by replacing dark dragon w/siren at lv5 sl? Primary attack will be dual lucifer and blue counters.

2ehNiw8l.jpg

RbLfKYsl.jpg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm hoping this isn't too huge (posting from phone).

For Size said:

Yay/nay with the right sub? I have a pile of kings I'm going to feed Noel and Amon if needed. I have an I&I, Hermes, Gabriel, or Lakshmi as well. I don't have the mats to evo any at the moment, though. I would be working with max level first forms. Any opinions?

Ashodin

Yay/nay with the right sub? I have a pile of kings I'm going to feed Noel and Amon if needed. I have an I&I, Hermes, Gabriel, or Lakshmi as well. I don't have the mats to evo any at the moment, though. I would be working with max level first forms. Any opinions?

Is this your Goemon team bro? Pretty cool.

Why using a Noel over Gabe?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is this your Goemon team bro? Pretty cool.

Undecided still - I have a Megalodran I could pump for resist instead, too.

PS - I haven't totally forgot about you guys over at GW2. I just have literally had no time to sit and play games for more than 20-30 minute intervals because of us buying a house and prepping for the move. But once we move, I will have an office and thus a place to game outside of PaD and handhelds, haha.

Why using a Noel over Gabe?

Noel gives HP and RCV. I actually could evolve Gabriel if I wanted...

Undecided still - I have a Megalodran I could pump for resist instead, too.

PS - I haven't totally forgot about you guys over at GW2. I just have literally had no time to sit and play games for more than 20-30 minute intervals because of us buying a house and prepping for the move. But once we move, I will have an office and thus a place to game outside of PaD and handhelds, haha.

Noel gives HP and RCV. I actually could evolve Gabriel if I wanted...

ugh good luck with the move. Been there.

The archangels are Noels are steroids. No reason for both and Gabe >>> Noel. Max Noel, Evo Gabe, Feed Noel to Gabe for dat 1 mil XP.

ugh good luck with the move. Been there.

The archangels are Noels are steroids. No reason for both and Gabe >>> Noel. Max Noel, Evo Gabe, Feed Noel to Gabe for dat 1 mil XP.
The one plus for Noel is that Gabe gets bound by his Light subtype, which happened to some against Caol-Ila. But that's like the most fringe of situations.

ccbfan

Here my Goemon team

Not sure is this Legendary only or also mythical ready.

My thinking is

Blue Noel
Water Guardian
Max Skill Siren
Siegfried (or Max Skill Siren for the RCV and more heal)
Water Ancient Dragon.

Above my base 10528 HP and 1262 base rcv and this is before tomorrow when I get a ton evolve blue pendras from pengdra land and dragon plants.

So with a high level Gabriel I should have easily 50K+ HP (40K+ With Siren) and about 8K RCV (10K + with Siren). This should make legendary more than easy enough (As long as I have my guardian charged before stage 4 and 5).

Mythical is another story though. The difficulty spike between the two is pretty insane. About 70% more damage from attacks. Would the 2x siren version of the party or the Siegfried version work best?

I really hate that we have essentially nothing since sunday for this Event, and then three things drop on Thursday (Valk again..., Pengdra Village, and then the mysterious Puzzdroid).

I mean come one, couldn't one of those have been monday or tuesday or today?

Pacman2k

It's got to be calculated. They just want stones spent, doesn't matter how, so it is in their interest to stack desirable timed events as much as possible.

xCobalt

It's got to be calculated. They just want stones spent, doesn't matter how, so it is in their interest to stack desirable timed events as much as possible.

I honestly think the staff is just incompetent or there's not enough people working. Poor scheduling of events and special dungeons, terrible translations and many careless mistakes that could have been avoided such as typos, inaccurate information, ect.

StMeph

I really hate that we have essentially nothing since sunday for this Event, and then three things drop on Thursday (Valk again..., Pengdra Village, and then the mysterious Puzzdroid).

I mean come one, couldn't one of those have been monday or tuesday or today?

Where are the references to Valkyrie coming from?

We just got her, and all signs point to Pengdra Village for metal timers and Android-dragon?

Avallon

So I filled up my box and ran out of stones. Help me get rid of stuff I don't need please! I'm sure some of these guys suck, right? Also, as you can tell. I'm kinda noob in this game when it comes to high-level stuff. What should I be focusing on?

muu

So I filled up my box and ran out of stones. Help me get rid of stuff I don't need please! I'm sure some of these guys suck, right? Also, as you can tell. I'm kinda noob in this game when it comes to high-level stuff. What should I be focusing on?

I started tossing colored divine masks (except for 2 or 3) after realizing I get enough of them whilst farming for Pengdras. As with everything as soon as you'll get rid of them you'll need them, so tread lightly.

Yeah probably. They might be holding off on better stuff for the Clash of Clans collaboration, which they probably consider to be a bigger deal in terms of visibility in App stores outside of Japan.

StMeph

I started tossing colored divine masks (except for 2 or 3) after realizing I get enough of them whilst farming for Pengdras. As with everything as soon as you'll get rid of them you'll need them, so tread lightly.

Divines can also be fed for a few thousand XP, so if you have extras, just fuse them.

Most of my monsters are already evolved, so I don't keep that many evo mats on hand. As a general rule of thumb, I'll keep:

2-3 Lits
2-3 Mythlits
3-5 Dublits
no limit to Dub-Mythlits

up to 4 Demon Masks
2-3 Divine Masks
no limit to Mystic Masks

2-3 Keepers
no limit to Rainbow Keeper

mercviper

Looks like you have a lot of evo mats lying around doing nothing. Keep all your mythlits, dragon fruits, and mystic masks. Well, if you get more Dragon Fruits you can do whatever with them. Three is plenty for any random needs. I would say you don't need more than one of the following as extra materials: Colored evolve masks (Basic level only), basic lits, Dragon Seeds, and Dragon Flowers.

The remaining masks (demon and divine) you probably don't need to keep more than 4x of a color on hand. Any red/blue/green keepers you'll need you can always run Tuesday dungeons for a 100% drop so I wouldn't keep them unless you know you're going to evolve something with them.

Overall I would just spend more stones you get on box slots. I'm at 300 and I constantly fluctuate from 200-full because of both increasing collection size and from farming a lot of materials for pengdra.

Edit: oh and I keep all my dublits too, but I can probably get rid of some of my non dubmythlits.

Where are the references to Valkyrie coming from?

We just got her, and all signs point to Pengdra Village for metal timers and Android-dragon?
I think the extra Valk is for the Android players who couldn't do the dungeon due to 5.2.1 crashing on them for an entire day.

Also I'm pretty sure the scheduling is all GH USA. Japan (and I think Korea) seldom has overlapping special events except when it makes sense and announces event schedules well in advance. Hell, Hera-Urz Descended's date (6/24) has been known since sometime last week.

Ashodin

Divines can also be fed for a few thousand XP, so if you have extras, just fuse them.

Most of my monsters are already evolved, so I don't keep that many evo mats on hand. As a general rule of thumb, I'll keep:

2-3 Lits
2-3 Mythlits
3-5 Dublits
no limit to Dub-Mythlits

up to 4 Demon Masks
2-3 Divine Masks
no limit to Mystic Masks

2-3 Keepers
no limit to Rainbow Keeper

I basically do a "rule of three" for dubs and most other mats, considering a lot of monsters require three for ultimate evos, unique evolution situations, etc.

massoluk

Banned
I basically do a "rule of three" for dubs and most other mats, considering a lot of monsters require three for ultimate evos, unique evolution situations, etc.

That's how I did it. Three of each. May be 4 if there are spaces. Of course unless it's fruits, plants, mythlits.

pix

Anyone have a Shiva I can use for the Daily?

Edit: Nevermind that won't work. :( Trying to make a Resolve team, but I have no green ogre.

Abandond

Sweeet. I finally beat Hyperion Lava Flow as double Horus. I was actually planning on using Puzz Combo out of frustration but I decided against it and just took as much time as I needed to get the four different colors every time it was possible. First four combo didn't break his defense but the second four combo managed to. Feels good :D.

No idea what I can replace Hera with for Goeman, Lucifer would lower my HP to 1 so I'm not sure if that'll work.

Well it looks like I'll be driving to a McDonald's just to sign in for this dungeon. What has this game done to me....Anyway, since it looks like I will be able to attempt, I could use some advice.

I think I'll be running dual SoD Lucifers with two Hera subs. I haven't decided on the other two yet. It's a toss up between Neptune, Duke, Rainbow Keeper and CDK. All of them are pretty high level. I thought Neptune would be nice against Goemon since I don't have a damage multiplier. And while Duke has much better stats than CDK, he'll probably be useless against Goemon since I'll need all the hearts I can get. Then there's Rainbow Keeper which would boost the HP a bit.

Another possibility is using Pierdrawn as a little bit of security for cases when I run out of hearts. But he's still an 11 turn CD, and that would take me down to 50k which seems a little low. Any thoughts?

muu

How decent are the naga drops on Master? I've been running Hyperion Lava whenever I got the stamina and have been left empty handed after 5 or 6 runs today. Need to find some people running Amaterasu so I can run through it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom