• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I'll see what I can do, really want Hera.
My opinion is that you shouldn't even think about attempting to clear any of these Descended dungeons until you can low/no-stone clear Hera with a non-zombie team. Think of her like a gear check dungeon before you take on the big boys.

I guess there may be certain poverty teams that can take on Legendary, but even the monsters in those need to be leveled up as high as possible.

Jagernaut

Fair enough. I'll see what I can do, really want Hera.

You should put together a team for regular Hera and then run it twice. With 2 Heras on your team you can take on Hera-Is. Gravity is amazing for speeding up boss battles and since I don't have Hades or Zeus, Hera is a good substitute.

For Hera-Is I have everything on one of the sample teams for Legendary difficulty:

Green Odin
Awoken Hera
Awoken Hera
Siren the Enchanter
Echidna the Red Empress
Abyss Neptune

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
You should put together a team for regular Hera and then run it twice. With 2 Heras on your team you can take on Hera-Is. Gravity is amazing for speeding up boss battles and since I don't have Hades or Zeus, Hera is a good substitute.

For Hera-Is I have everything on one of the sample teams for Legendary difficulty:

Green Odin
Awoken Hera
Awoken Hera
Siren the Enchanter
Echidna the Red Empress
Abyss Neptune

Wow, that's a very easy team to put together with a good helper. No prep needed on my end haha.

Pacman2k

I'm thinking I'll try this, for a "legend" difficulty 0-stone:

Water Dominion Gabriel
Demon Viper Orochi
Siren the Enchanter [Max Skill] (with about 50 +RCV eggs on her)
Water Mech Warrior Midgard
Earth-rending Emperor Siegfried
Commerce Deity Hermes

Orochi or Neptune? What do you guys think?

For Goemon.

SaintR

KcbYPk0.jpg

Would this team be able to do goddess descended. I have a Lvl 50 Lilith of the night, (can't remember if I need a poisoner for the dungeon)

Helper max lucifer or Loki

Here's what I got for Geomon tomorrow :

Gabe lvl 85
Kamui lvl 56
Siren lvl 74
Bowmore lvl 41
Hermes lvl 72

Going to pair with a Gabe or Hermes...should give me around 40k HP, 10k atk, and 4k RCV

how we looking?

suko_32

Which do you think is better for Goemon (Legendary) tomorrow?

Blue Noel Lv. Max
Siren (Max Skill) Lv. 65
Heaven Neptune Lv. 58
Emporer Siegfried Lv. 43
Twin Archer I&I Lv. 53 or Commerce Hermes Lv. 48
Blue Noel

or

Seraphim of Dawn Lucifer Lv. 74
Duke Vampire Lord Lv. 48
Abyss Neptune Lv. 49
Rainbow Keeper
Rainbow Keeper
Seraphim of Dawn Lucifer

If I really need to I can evolve my Pierdrawn to Drawn Joker. Don't think CDK or Yomi is viable and also 3 Rainbow Keepers is probably overkill.

I have a max level Echidna, but skill level 1.

Pacman2k

Here's what I got for Geomon tomorrow :

Gabe lvl 85
Kamui lvl 56
Siren lvl 74
Bowmore lvl 41
Hermes lvl 72

Going to pair with a Gabe or Hermes...should give me around 40k HP, 10k atk, and 4k RCV

how we looking?

Why bowmore? Is the nuke actually useful in this dungeon? I have a lv60 bowmore, with a couple skillups in him.

Should I consider adding him? In place of Siegfried perhaps?

Why bowmore? Is the nuke actually useful in this dungeon? I have a lv60 bowmore, with a couple skillups in him.

Should I consider adding him? In place of Siegfried perhaps?

Because I have shit subs otherwise lol. Other blue subs are :

Skydragon
Ice Dragon
Beast Rider
Meglodran (lvl 21)
Ripper
Orchi (lvl 6)
Undine
Siren
Plessio

yup. Bowmore it is.

Abandond

Somewhere between 30-50. Prioritize other stuff at that point. Their stat gain is pretty poo after that.

Oh alright, the ones I evolved are all around 25. I'll get them a bit more leveled up then. I ran master of sky again, no naga.

I'm looking at Fire Samurai Dragon Shingen, is he even decent? Should I run that on master or use my stamina for another potential naga drop? I'm thinking the naga drop since Shingen will be here for over a week.

ccbfan

Whats team should I run? (All gonna be partnered with a Gabriel or a Blue Noel)

Team 1
Blue Noel
Water Guardian
Max Skill Siren
Siegfried
Water Ancient Dragon

10812 HP and 1263 RCV. Most attack and HP (About 55K) but worried I've gonna have some issues recovering. Will have about 8000 RCV after 4/1/4 with a good Gabriel.

or

Team 2
Blue Noel
Water Guardian
Max Skill Siren
Max Skill Siren
Water Ancient Dragon

8987 HP and 1744 RCV. A ton of healing and should have 40K plus HP. Water Dragon very safe compared to Siegfried.

or

Team 3
Blue Noel
Water Guardian
Max Skill Siren
Max Skill Siren
Siegfried

9601 HP and 1625 RCV. A ton of healing and should have 45K plus HP. Water Dragon very safe compared to Siegfried but more HP and Attack.

I'm thinking of team 3 since Water weakness plus Siren makes Makes Siegfried skill better than water ancient.

BlueSteel

Just sent you an invite. Thanks! I realized I have only 2-3 lucifers in my friend list.

Yea, I don't have a lot of Lucifer friends, so I thought it'd be good to advertise a bit. When I was clearing the normal dungeons I kept using one guy over and over, now I can get some pal points haha.

Abandond

My opinion is that you shouldn't even think about attempting to clear any of these Descended dungeons until you can low/no-stone clear Hera with a non-zombie team. Think of her like a gear check dungeon before you take on the big boys.

I guess there may be certain poverty teams that can take on Legendary, but even the monsters in those need to be leveled up as high as possible.

Does Hera pop up often? Only reason I want to attempt Hera-Is is for the gravity, :p.

toshi

Neo Member
Yea, I don't have a lot of Lucifer friends, so I thought it'd be good to advertise a bit. When I was clearing the normal dungeons I kept using one guy over and over, now I can get some pal points haha.

I feel you, haha. Anyway I usually only use lucifer during the descended dungeons, so if you do need him for your normal dungeons, just drop me a msg in game after you have added me.

OTIX

Whats team should I run? (All gonna be partnered with a Gabriel or a Blue Noel)

Team 1
Blue Noel
Water Guardian
Max Skill Siren
Siegfried
Water Ancient Dragon

10812 HP and 1263 RCV. Most attack and HP (About 55K) but worried I've gonna have some issues recovering. Will have about 8000 RCV after 4/1/4 with a good Gabriel.

or

Team 2
Blue Noel
Water Guardian
Max Skill Siren
Max Skill Siren
Water Ancient Dragon

8987 HP and 1744 RCV. A ton of healing and should have 40K plus HP. Water Dragon very safe compared to Siegfried.

or

Team 3
Blue Noel
Water Guardian
Max Skill Siren
Max Skill Siren
Siegfried

9601 HP and 1625 RCV. A ton of healing and should have 45K plus HP. Water Dragon very safe compared to Siegfried but more HP and Attack.

I'm thinking of team 3 since Water weakness plus Siren makes Makes Siegfried skill better than water ancient.
I'm considering the exact same teams and I'm leaning toward 2. While Siegfried has great stats you just won't be able to use his skill since you really need those hearts to survive. Bowmores skill is gonna speed things up a lot, I just wish I had gotten more than one skill up from feeding him 25 times.

Asturie

I just pulled an Ice Guardian lvl 30. It has a lot of hp but right now my team is maxed out at 37 points and I wouldn't be able to use it for a while. Was thinking about feeding it to my level 30 Isis, is that a stupid idea?

I just pulled an Ice Guardian lvl 30. It has a lot of hp but right now my team is maxed out at 37 points and I wouldn't be able to use it for a while. Was thinking about feeding it to my level 30 Isis, is that a stupid idea?

YES! that is not a very smart idea.

The Blue Gaurdian can be a very integral part of a Mono-Blue team (due to that High HP). Just because you can not use a monster now, does not mean that you can not use it later.

If box space is a problem, use a stone on box space.

OTIX

Feeding away a useful rare monster is generally a terrible idea unless you have duplicates.

I'M DROWNING IN PENGDRAS!!!

I love all the feeder exp I'm getting from this dungeon, but it's such a hard dungeon to plan around. You really have to hoard materials to make the most of it. For example, I wasn't able to farm my 1 hour of Gold Dragons this weekend, and thus I can't make use of the dozens of Light Pengdra I have. And if I want to make use of the Dark Pengdras, I need to clog my box with a shitload of Dragon Seeds, which reduces the number of Dragon Plants I can hoard until Metal Dragons appears. I know some people had the opposite problem; having their boxes clogged with Metal and Gold Dragons until today.

Yaari

Not sure what to run for Goemon. I have too much teams.

I could run the SoD Lucifer team that is pretty much 60k.

Lucifer/Hera/Hera/RBK/Siren

or

Flare Drall/Bowmore/Zeus/Susano/Echidna

I'd say both have their defensive capabilities but I am not sure which would be safer. Lucifer team should definitely be faster. Hmm.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Any ideas what the best stage is for good exp/stam? I have access to almost every normal dungeon.

I've read that Starlight Sanctuary (5) is the best, but that involves killing Zeus.

I love all the feeder exp I'm getting from this dungeon, but it's such a hard dungeon to plan around. You really have to hoard materials to make the most of it. For example, I wasn't able to farm my 1 hour of Gold Dragons this weekend, and thus I can't make use of the dozens of Light Pengdra I have. And if I want to make use of the Dark Pengdras, I need to clog my box with a shitload of Dragon Seeds, which reduces the number of Dragon Plants I can hoard until Metal Dragons appears. I know some people had the opposite problem; having their boxes clogged with Metal and Gold Dragons until today.

My box is so packed. :( I need 600 box space

Skye

I wish Gungho would just make Pengdra Village the Monday dungeon. Then there wouldn't be as much of a need to hold onto all of those materials for so long. 1.5x drop for technicals on Monday is nice and all, but Pengdra Village is so much more convenient, heh.

Radav

Had another epic fail against Valkyrie on Mythical this morning. Got her down to about l l that much life and had 2 turns with the perfect setup to finish her off. For whatever reason when I went to pick up my first orb it picked up the one below the one I wanted and I lost a turn. Still had one turn to finish her off but... I just choked and flubbed the combo. 2nd attempt got to Valk again no stones. 7 turns to kill her all the orbs but blue on the board. 3 turns later. I strung together 3 of Ra's combos in a row but again came up a sliver short. I think if I had a dual dark hades I would have won both of them. I think I'm going to just try it on legend and hope I can get lucky with the drop. So frustrating. Another problem I'm having is that all the people who used to run max Ras have moved to lucifer or something else and I can't find anymore. I think I'm going to have to switch to a beefed up Horus team or at least have that as an option since its way easier to find Horuses. Hopefully I can pull this off with this evenings attempts.

What is so special about Valkyrie? Her skills don't seem particularly out of this world.

She's the most difficult to obtain heartbreaker, who are fantastic utility monsters; and her leader skill gives a huge, unconditional attack boost to the monster type with the most important utility monster in the game (as well as other very important utility monsters).

Abandond

What is so special about Valkyrie? Her skills don't seem particularly out of this world.

Because who doesn't a mother fucking healing killer team?

I managed to raise my Holy Dragon from 120k xp to about 390k using only evolved light pengdras. Just need to get more stamina and get some plants and I can evo some more pengdras and then evolve the ripper.. Still need a green ripper though, pal eggs haven't been nice. (The same friend who has Valk, Ares and Hades and hardly plays? Also got a green ripper yesterday from PAL machine :l)

Radav

Hey Radav...seeing that you are tackling valk atm what do you think about the team I post it up...or from these last 2 experiences you had, should I do a dual Horus team?

Are you attempting Legend? If so with 1 Gravity and a lot of matching you would definitely have a shot. You need to make sure you're matching more then 4 as much as possible. I think on mythical with Horus you'd want to have Hera/Hades and a Zeus as part of your team to really give yourself the best shot.

2 turns left to go and I'll need a huge combo or 2 Ra combos in a row. Oh RNG gods take pity on this poor soul. lol

SaintR

Are you attempting Legend? If so with 1 Gravity and a lot of matching you would definitely have a shot. You need to make sure you're matching more then 4 as much as possible. I think on mythical with Horus you'd want to have Hera/Hades and a Zeus as part of your team to really give yourself the best shot.

2 turns left to go and I'll need a huge combo or 2 Ra combos in a row. Oh RNG gods take pity on this poor soul. lol

Good luck man...and unfortunately I have no gravity monsters so I was definitely just tackling mythtical....I guess I should stick with the lucifer team then

pix

Had some good luck tonight, Got 5 evolved dark Pengdras in 3 Pengdra Village runs, then 3 Dragon Fruit in one run of Thursday's Dungeon. Got my Area to level 49 as well, and Persephone to 40.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Alright, depending on if I take a Hermes, I&I, or another Gabriel in tomorrow, I should be set. I have just over 25k HP on my Gabriel/W.Mech/Siren/Fenrir/Echidna team (I can't believe I didn't get another Blue Keeper to evolve my Fenrir). Nonetheless, even running with a max Noel sub, I have 36k health and heal 7k per 3 heart match. That should make tomorrow go smooth enough to clear and capture one Legendary Goemon!

Radav

After spending the whole day banging my head against the wall on Mythical. I went in on Legend smoked the damn dungeon and THANKFULLY got the drop! Omg so happy that's over! Only took 2 combos to down her. That extra HP on mythical makes all the difference. Like I mentioned earlier if I had more +eggs on my subs or even better a dual dark hades I think I would have beaten her on Mythical a few times. Jesus that was nuts. lol

Abandond

Do you guys think Moondragon Lunar D'spinas @ 76, RK x 3, Siren the Enchanter @ 39 and Seraphim of Dawn Lucifer @ 60 with +50 could do Goeman?

After spending the whole day banging my head against the wall on Mythical. I went in on Legend smoked the damn dungeon and THANKFULLY got the drop! Omg so happy that's over! Only took 2 combos to down her. That extra HP on mythical makes all the difference. Like I mentioned earlier if I had more +eggs on my subs or even better a dual dark hades I think I would have beaten her on Mythical a few times. Jesus that was nuts. lol

Gratz :).

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

Gratz! I was contemplating going in with my dark team on Legendary, but I already have a Rose Valk, so I don't NEED another right now. At least you got your drop!

Do you guys think Moondragon Lunar D'spinas @ 76, RK x 3, Siren the Enchanter @ 39 and Seraphim of Dawn Lucifer @ 60 with +50 could do Goeman?

Did you spend the past 2x event max skilling your Siren?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
She's currently at 5. I could get that higher though I think.

Can you pop into Endless Corridor and see what your HP is and how much you can heal per turn? There are a lot of factors to consider for Goemon. Odds are, you won't be able to burst him down. You'll need to be able to tank the fight, maintain your heart orb matching, AND put pressure on him to pick away at his health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom