• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercviper

I am thinking this for goemon legendary

Blue Noel - lead
Blue mech Warrior Midgard(lvl 60+)
Dark Neptune -
Siren 5*
Siegfried (5*)
(Either Hermes 6* or another blue noel) friend Lead

I figure I need 40k HP, and whatever else I can get from there.

I might try I&I leader for atk +4x rcv, but I would not feel as safe with 24+k as I will with over 40k

Hopefully I can have better luck than with Valk last friday.

So here's what I was thinking initially for Goemen:

[ IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1HtLlIul.jpg[/IMG]

My concern is that everything is too under leveled. Thoughts? Planned on pairing with a strong I&I. I have 12 pengdras just waiting for a sapphire dungeon day. Can hopefully dump 30 total levels into the team before Friday.

Otherwise might try and figure out Horus team.

Both look pretty decent? At least for Legendary.

Aside from the trash levels with Ninjas, Goemon's dungeon only seems to have a couple of tricks that you should be concerned about.

- Mitsuki binds water on her first turn, and only then. She hits for 5654/turn so it might be a good idea to burn Siren's active as soon as you see her to make sure you have the hearts to weather her first few turns.

- Goemon hits hard (200%) on his first turn. If you can't survive a hit for 20250, go back and farm some pengdra until you can.

- Goemon binds 3 random monsters on his second turn. Like Mitsuki, you'll want to burn Siren again once you see Goemon to have the hearts available if your HP leader gets bound. You'll also want a base HP of >10126 to survive his basic attacks. If you have a water mech on your team, use the 50% active as well when you see Goemon to make things easier the first few turns.

The rest of it is pretty straightforward. It doesn't look like Goemon will use any other special abilities until he's at 20%. That's 400k hp on legendary which with a water team is pretty easy to burn down.

Are we sure that we will get both Mythical and Legend? We only got Mythical Valk the first time.

I sure hope so!

Yaari

Glad to finally see Goemon. This game was getting pretty boring.

I guess I'll run with my SoD Lucifer team. Not sure what subs yet. I've seen a 65k+ hp setup, but having no DD Lucifer and only Hera, I don't know if I can hit that 65k.

Jagernaut

Assuming we get Goemon - Legendary I think I will use:

Blue Noel - lead
Water Mech Warrior Midgard
Abyss Neptune
Siren the Enchanter - max skill
Siegfried or Kamui or Amon (dat counterattack)

With either a Lakshmi (> 34,000 team hp) or Blue Noel/Blue Angel (> 44,000 team hp) helper.

For Goemon, I'm rolling with pretty much the first team listed on the Chinese wiki. Only major difference is Amon in lieu of Neptune. Due to Goemon's weakness to Water, Amon's active skill does about 500K damage per activation, and it only has a 20 turn cooldown. Once Goemon gets below 20% health and starts attacking for more damage, he'll take even more counterattack damage from Amon. I hope we get Sapphire Dragons tomorrow, since I have 50 Blue Pengdras from farming Hill of Iris yesterday. I want to level up my Amon as much as possible before Friday. Also, I was actually able to get my Drawn Joker down to a 6 cooldown, due to all the Pierdrawns I got from the REM. So, it's almost like having a Dark Siren.

CQlIFHJ.png

My Current dark team Progress:
Archangel Lucifer
Vampire Lord
Dark Dragon knight
Devil Dragon
Keeper Of Rainbow

waiting on materials to evolve them to max level. Eventually want to add hera/hades to replace the Rainbow keep and the dragon.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I wonder if I can do Legend with a high level Duke/CDK/3xRainbow/Luci. That's about the best I can put together at the moment.

Speaking of Duke, can I farm baddies anywhere?

Is drawn joker necessary for this Lucifer team? I know he'll help with RCV and creating hearts is definitely a safety net, but mine is super low level. I was thinking:

SoD Lucifer
Hera
Hera
Abyss Neptune
Duke
SoD Lucifer

That will give me around 60k. I could use my Pierdrawn but i never bothered evolving it so that would take me down to about 50k HP. Would that be better or should I just stick with my first plan?

pix

Tonight was a good night. Zombied my way to a Keeper of Rainbow, then my I leveled up after one Metal Dragon run, to do two more, which netted me 4x Kings!

Limit

The difficulty spikes in this game are crazy. I was having to turtle my way through bosses while running Ocean of Heaven but with Vesta cave I am having to turtle my way through the first wave. Right now I am doing only 1 damage to the adult demons unless I chain up my attack to more than 5. Running a multiplier team seems to be the way to go but currently my hp is too low to survive basic string of attacks.

Back to grinding pengdras and dragons.

xCobalt

Assuming we get Goemon - Legendary I think I will use:

Blue Noel - lead
Water Mech Warrior Midgard
Abyss Neptune
Siren the Enchanter - max skill
Siegfried or Kamui or Amon (dat counterattack)

With either a Lakshmi (> 34,000 team hp) or Blue Noel/Blue Angel (> 44,000 team hp) helper.

I was thinking of doing that but I'm not too sure since the boss on floor 4 will bind all water types. Probably have to charge the Water Mech's skill and activate it right away.

Well shit I may not be able to run Goemon on Friday after all. It looks like I won't have wifi. How long do you think I'll have to wait for his next appearance?

Abandond

the lack of information they provide for events (hell, even the dragon schedule) is staggering.

I'm pretty sure one guy in the office just says 'hey let's do this today' and then everyone agrees and they do it.

Otherwise I see no reason why not to release a full schedule.

http://i.imgur.com/3MncmNb.jpg
What can I do with this team for Goeman? Apparently I can do a Lunar Moondragon with 3 Rainbow Keepers but the only dark swapper I have is vamp who I could level a bit.

Ashodin

My Current dark team Progress:
Archangel Lucifer
Vampire Lord
Dark Dragon knight
Devil Dragon
Keeper Of Rainbow

waiting on materials to evolve them to max level. Eventually want to add hera/hades to replace the Rainbow keep and the dragon.

This is actually very similar to the team I have, just replace Luci with Persephone.

OTIX

i have been running voice of the siren for like two days for a mermaid. i don't think my eyes can cry anymore tears
Overall I think I ran normal dungeons for Siren close to 100 times without a drop, mostly during 1.5x. Eventually I got two from the blue skydragon dungeon and maxed both instantly with all the goblins I had accumulated.

Haha Puzzdroid what

Looks like we're getting Pengdra Village on Thursday as unfortunately predicted. Maybe GungHo thinks they're doing us a favor by putting it on the same day as plants ._.

Radav

Wow Goemon! I'm not a huge fan of the Goemon team but I'll definitely be giving it a shot on Friday. I guess we can probably expect a Hera-Is dungeon to show up at some point soon too then? Oh wait, yeah I might not be able to attempt goemon. I've done no work on my SoD Lucifer and I don't have a team full of +297 cards to run Horus or Ra.

tW14tii.jpg
For tomorrow

'Mysterious Vistors', Pengdra, and Dragon plants on the same day? Get bent, Gungho. Seriously....there hasn't been shit the whole event and they are going to cram all these 'special' dungeon in like two days.

I'm actually running normal content now.

'Mysterious Vistors', Pengdra, and Dragon plants on the same day? Get bent, Gungho. Seriously....there hasn't been shit the whole event and they are going to cram all these 'special' dungeon in like two days.

On the plus side Puzzroid is up for three days so you don't have to do it immediately.

StMeph

Yeah Im asking myself the same thing. Free stone for finishing the dungeon yay! Otherwise what's the point?

Free stone, as you noted. Or for OCD collectors trying to get everything. Not everything's going to be a winner, even if the Android-Dragon is kind of fun and silly.

J0dy77

How else would they get you to spend stones this event?

On the plus side Puzzroid is up for three days so you don't have to do it immediately.

What is Puzzroid and when? Is this an android only thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom