• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abandond

How decent are the naga drops on Master? I've been running Hyperion Lava whenever I got the stamina and have been left empty handed after 5 or 6 runs today. Need to find some people running Amaterasu so I can run through it though...

Use the friend finder on puzzledragonx, that's how I got an Amaterasu. I recommend changing your name and adding @PG though. I did @PGAF.

keiichi

Whoa, good news from some people

*Nexus 4 Galaxy S3/4 Compensation*

From 6/13 4:00 AM to 6/14 11:45 PM (PDT), many Nexus 4 and Galaxy S3/4 users were unable to log in to the game.
After careful investigation into the matter, we were able to release a patch which allowed these users to successfully log in to the game.

As compensation for the unscheduled downtime, we will be providing 10 Magic Stones to the following users:

Users who created an account and had played the game by 6/16 11:59 PM (PDT) and were using the following devices with Android OS 4.2.2 or 4.2.1:
- Nexus 4
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy S4

Compensation: 10 Magic Stones
Compensation Date: The aforementioned users will receive an in-game message (Friend>Mail/Friend Invites) and compensation can be received when the message is confirmed.
Since each user will not receive the message at the same time, there is no set date/time.

Finally, since many Android users missed out on the The Goddess Descended! Event Dungeon, we will be running it again tomorrow for ALL users.
[Duration]: 6/20 (Thurs) midnight - 11:59 PM (PDT)

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter, and we hope you continue to support and enjoy Puzzle & Dragons.

Abandond

Didn't get a naga, but I'll run it tomorrow again once I get 50 stam. The XP from that will rank me up so I can run it again if necessary.

Kyu

Neo Member
Has anyone here played this game without spending a cent? I'm curious how long it would take.

I have 2 accounts around 130 each. Have not spent a cent yet. Have done Hera, Valk and 2 Heroes. I don't think it is a requirement to spend money to progress.

I never had any PAD problems, and I have a Galaxy S3. Am I gonna get that compensation? If so, SWEET

I have a nexus 4 and just got the compensation

Cerity

GODDAMN, ABOUT TIME.

yme1Jcx.jpg

massoluk

Banned
Has anyone here played this game without spending a cent? I'm curious how long it would take.

I could have easily, bought 10 jewel once during a god fest and get shitty golems, and another during a super dragon thing because I was angry over a dumb mistake. Never spent a cent again. At level 138.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

I am not ashamed to say I have spent money, haha. More than I would like to admit, but better this game than some shitty games I won't get more than an hour of enjoyment out of! :p

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
[US] 6/20/2013
Pengdra Village ( 20 Stamina, 5 Battles )
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=425

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group
you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9).

This is listed in PDT time.

A 9:00 14:00 19:00
B 10:00 15:00 20:00
C 11:00 16:00 21:00
D 7:00 12:00 17:00
E 8:00 13:00 18:00

To convert PDT time into GMT, use this formula: GMT = PDT + 7
Disclaimer: Schedule is subject to change without notice.

Special Event Dungeon

The Goddess Descended! open till 6/19 23:59 PDT
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/dungeon.asp?d=91
https://www.facebook.com/events/580459918652215/

Mysterious Visitors open till 6/23 23:59 PDT
http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=659

Fire War Dragon open till 6/30 23:59 PDT
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/dungeon.asp?d=118
https://www.facebook.com/events/506821246034548/

*Summer Solstice Spectacular*
[Duration]: 6/14 – 6/21

Awesome Daily Bonuses
Daily Free Magic Stone
5x +Egg rate in Technical Dungeons
(Note: Egg drop rate is NOT increased, only the chance that a dropped Egg will have a +)
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
2x Drops/1.5x Coins for special daily Dungeons
2x Skill Up rate
Rare Evo Materials at the Pal Egg Machine - including the Keeper of Rainbow!!!

Limit

So what is the point of the android monster? I got a stone out of finishing his dungeon, so that's good. But the android monster's abilities and stats appear mediocre. Is he good for anything?

J0dy77

Gungho today :

Lol, so true. There is so much going on right now and I'm out of stamina from running 2 AM Sapphire Dragons.

Debating if I want to finally clear Valk and try for a second. Need Pengdra village stam and plant stam... plus I'm trying to save my level up for tomorrow and Goemon.

Hoping to have some luck with Plants early and end stop running it, focus strictly on the village.

J0dy77

A lot of people in the thread are in the low to no money spenders. I've given Gungho $20 in support but haven't spent any in months. Anyone can clear even the hardest content with the right planning and not spending money.

Did you luck out or no? haha

Man, they are giving out Dragon Fruits today like candy.
I can't burst down everything that quickly especially with no ATK modifier!

Korea just announced that they're getting Hera-Is on the 24th. Given how closely we follow their event schedule, we should expect her soon. Maybe after the CoC collab.

massoluk

Banned
I can't burst down everything that quickly especially with no ATK modifier!

Korea just announced that they're getting Hera-Is on the 24th. Given how closely we follow their event schedule, we should expect her soon. Maybe after the CoC collab.

Finally got 2 Max skilled Sirens and I should have Dual Resist Minerva soon, I think I can finally take down Hera the next time she show up. FINALLY.

StMeph

I want to burn stones for Pengdra Village today, but I would also like to save some to tackle Goemon. No clue how many I should keep in reserve.

It's a tough choice, as Pengdra Village is really nice XP, and everything I have is XP-starved. But when will Goemon be back? 25x ATK is ridiculous, and I already have great parts for a Goemon-led team.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I want to burn stones for Pengdra Village today, but I would also like to save some to tackle Goemon. No clue how many I should keep in reserve.

It's a tough choice, as Pengdra Village is really nice XP, and everything I have is XP-starved. But when will Goemon be back? 25x ATK is ridiculous, and I already have great parts for a Goemon-led team.

I plan to burn stones for Pengdra Village because we never see it. It's a fantastic way to stock up on dark/light, too.

Wanchan

They really need to increase that bag limit already..i'm at 445/500 with all the shit i have and i can't delete anything...so few space for pengdra village :(

Jiraiza

Building a Light team sure is rough. Been stuck with my unevolved Verche and Raphael for god who knows how long. Also need to wait for Tuesdays and Fridays for the respective mats, urrrrgh.

How hard is this place? I really need some of that gravity.
Harder than normal Hera simply by virtue of it being a technical dungeon so you can't scum through it with a zombie team. That aside even the damage and stun abilities on the last few floors have make it a very scary place to be even on Legendary.

xCobalt

Harder than normal Hera simply by virtue of it being a technical dungeon so you can't scum through it with a zombie team. That aside even the damage and stun abilities on the last few floors have make it a very scary place to be even on Legendary.

Yeah, I was just looking at the dungeon page and it seems pretty tough. The 5th floor dragons only attack using skills and the dark dragon is capable of dealing around 60,000 damage. I might try running a Blue noel team with a dark neptune. The only other team I could run with is Drawn Joker with an Odin friend, which was a recommended team. Seems rather risky against Hera though.

Abandond

Ouch.

Looking at the teams, it seems like all of them have a gravity almost. Not sure what I can do. Guess I'll have to wait for the day it comes and see what others are doing.

xCobalt

Ouch.

Looking at the teams, it seems like all of them have a gravity almost. Not sure what I can do. Guess I'll have to wait for the day it comes and see what others are doing.

Generally, gravity isn't a requirement for dungeons. It's just a strong ability that will help speed the fight up. Main priority is being able to survive the dungeon. You need to be able to construct a team that can resist attacks or boost your stats, something to cover "oh shit" moments like defensive stance or a delayer and maybe monster that can help in regards to recovering health.

Generally, gravity isn't a requirement for dungeons. It's just a strong ability that will help speed the fight up. Main priority is being able to survive the dungeon. You need to be able to construct a team that can resist attacks or boost your stats, something to cover "oh shit" moments like defensive stance or a delayer and maybe monster that can help in regards to recovering health.

and when you get fucked and both your leaders are bound.

Abandond

Fair enough. I'll see what I can do, really want Hera.

i keep getting regular colored pengdras :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom