• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

StMeph

Cleared the GAF friends spreadsheet since it's been a while and lurkers probably quit. PAD also now accepts commas when typing in the friend ID so that's there now
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhOCApI3pSVRdC0wWHQ3X2F5MnB6LWNNQUJJWG9Tb0E#gid=3

Added myself.

This is a small nitpick, but I am OCD about this, and so felt the need to point it out since I don't have the powers to edit the title: can you change the title from Feb 2013 to June 2013?

Just for, y'know, accuracy. And not my OCD.

Thanks for all the replies. I feel stupidly moronic, as I've been working on a Cu Chulain and a Valkyrie when I've already had the materials.

don't worry about it man....the game itself is incredibly ignorant of the fact most people have no idea whats going on. If it wasn't for GAF/Facebook/PDX...no one would know about dragon schedules, fusions, or any other crap thats left out of the app.

Dispatch

don't worry about it man....the game itself is incredibly ignorant of the fact most people have no idea whats going on. If it wasn't for GAF/Facebook/PDX...no one would know about dragon schedules, fusions, or any other crap thats left out of the app.

My girlfriend, who also plays, was talking about this. I imagine Gung Ho would make even more money if they released this type of information.

Added myself.

This is a small nitpick, but I am OCD about this, and so felt the need to point it out since I don't have the powers to edit the title: can you change the title from Feb 2013 to June 2013?

Just for, y'know, accuracy. And not my OCD.
Yeah I noticed that yesterday. Tried fixing it but I couldn't figure out how; guess you need to be the original owner to do so? I've completely forgotten which of my Google accounts I used to make that spreadsheet.

daw840

looks like you're full, 331841202 if you need one

Sent. Thanks.

I had to clear out some space. There was "Holmes@GAF" that hadn't played for 45 days and he used to be one of my staple Ares leaders. :(

Sorry for deleting you, if you start playing again let me know and I'll add you back.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Guess I'll get myself in that spreadsheet!

I made a huge mistake and tried Legend CoC with the wrong team. That's always the worst feeling when you go into a dungeon with the wrong setup. 50 stamina flushed away.

Max Murai is the People's Hero and I will not have you besmirch his name

(because JP players get free magic stones depending on how few stones he spends clearing the Descended dungeon)

EDIT: Cleared the GAF friends spreadsheet since it's been a while and lurkers probably quit. PAD also now accepts commas when typing in the friend ID so that's there now
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhOCApI3pSVRdC0wWHQ3X2F5MnB6LWNNQUJJWG9Tb0E#gid=3

Is it possible to add a JP section of the list? (I think a lot of ppl here plays the JP version as well)

ccbfan

Man over 10 runs of CoC on Int and 0 PEKKAs.

Does PEKKAs appear more often in higher difficulties?

I'm running Int because of the high reg battles to stamina ratio.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man over 10 runs of CoC on Int and 0 PEKKAs.

Does PEKKAs appear more often in higher difficulties?

I'm running Int because of the high reg battles to stamina ratio.

No - what I've read is that he has equal opportunity. The difference is in the number of battles. Therefore, more battles = more chances.

Wanchan

No - what I've read is that he has equal opportunity. The difference is in the number of battles. Therefore, more battles = more chances.

I'm 90% sure PEKKA only appears on stage 6, so no stage 6, no chance of him to appear, i don't think you can get PEKKA on Int then (only 5 stages) but i may be wrong.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm 90% sure PEKKA only appears on stage 6, so no stage 6, no chance of him to appear, i don't think you can get PEKKA on Int then (only 5 stages) but i may be wrong.

No, he can indeed appear on stage 1. Some folks on the Facebook page have posted pictures.

ccbfan

Wait so is it any stage or just stage 1 and 6?

Cause if its any stage then I'll continue with int. If only 1 and 6 then I'll start doing expert.

J0dy77

Thanks for all the replies. I feel stupidly moronic, as I've been working on a Cu Chulain and a Valkyrie when I've already had the materials.

Don't feel that way at all. I and a ton of other people have asked that same question earlier in the thread.

I put my info back on the spreadsheet as well. I have lost a number of my Artemis friends so I may have to shift focus to either an Ares red, Lakshmi blue, or Goemon team (though I am missing a coupole of pieces for that one).

I am very close to max level with my Gigas. Since I only have one, should I go ahead and evolve him or wait until I have one or two more Titans? And what is the desired set up for those three monsters?

OTIX

Actually I suspect that they do this on purpose. By not disclosing dragon schedules etc. they really push players to seek out the various community sites to get that info. And it's those communities, like the Facebook group and this thread, that keep people playing in the long run.

Actually I suspect that they do this on purpose. By not disclosing dragon schedules etc. they really push players to seek out the various community sites to get that info. And it's those communities, like the Facebook group and this thread, that keep people playing in the long run.
Or maybe it's because half those features didnt exist when the game first released and they haven't bothered updating the tutorial out of laziness/other priorities

Not disclosing dragon schedules encourages players not in the loop to log into the game every hour.

Yeah...when the events happen this changes to like an 80% chance right? I did a run earlier today and had it not drop a rainbow. Got mad and figured I'd just wait out the next event.
I think during 2x days, Rainbow Keeper drops 100% or close to it. I've only read one anecdote where someone claimed RK didn't drop during a 2x day, but way more people have gotten it to drop 100%, including what must be around 40/40 for me personally. I always stock back up to 10 reserve RKs during 2x events, so I never have to bother farming for one during a regular Tuesday. Last time I did that, I went 0/8. Never again!

J0dy77

I think during 2x days, Rainbow Keeper drops 100% or close to it. I've only read one anecdote where someone claimed RK didn't drop during a 2x day, but way more people have gotten it to drop 100%, including what must be around 40/40 for me personally. I always stock back up to 10 reserve RKs during 2x events, so I never have to bother farming for one during a regular Tuesday. Last time I did that, I went 0/8. Never again!

I can definitely confirm it is not 100% drop during 2x. I've had the "no drop" happen to me but only once. I've always stocked up during the 2x as George mentioned. 95% is probably a safe assumption.

I can definitely confirm it is not 100% drop during 2x. I've had the "no drop" happen to me but only once. I've always stocked up during the 2x as George mentioned. 95% is probably a safe assumption.
Ah, okay. You might be the anecdote I was thinking about. Yeah, not 100% then, but must be damn close, unless you had an unlucky glitch.

massoluk

Banned
Happened to me just now. F that, who need 30 stamina, Gungho. >_<

LqbJSb3.png

Wanchan

I should remember to always skip weekly dungeon without x2, tried 2 expert mask and went out with a nothing...not even a lower mask...yep the RNG in this game will always be amazing.

NineH

I should remember to always skip weekly dungeon without x2, tried 2 expert mask and went out with a nothing...not even a lower mask...yep the RNG in this game will always be amazing.

I try to skip the weekly dungeons also if there is no bonus but I really wanted to get a crimson demon mask to evolve my Goemon. Not only did I get the red mask but I also got two mystic masks.

I'm sure I used up all my luck for the month.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone mind putting up a high level Gabriel? I want to try mono blue on legend.

Mine is up.

Just cleared Legend with Gabiral/Water Mech/Fenrir/Siren/Crystal Dragon/Noel. Ridiculously safe team. Well over 40k health and over 6.7k RCV. There wasn't a single point in there where I was worried about making it through.

daw840

I just realized that with a little work on power up evo I could create an entirely green dragon ADK team. Anyone done this with any success?

Is there any reason to have two fenrir knights? I've got an extra mystic ice and am wondering if I should be leveling it or just feed it to the other fenrir next skillup event.

I make a point of keeping 2 of every colored swordsman. It's always nice to have a sub.

Alright, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom