• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum

taking a break from my attempt at a hera run.

zero stones so far and at hera with about 70% hp left, came close to dying a few times might have to use some free stones (I have three) but it would be worth it assuming she drops.

using CDD, enc, Lilith(wotn), dark keeper, Siren(TE) and a friends awoken odin.

haven't been playing much but said wth this morning, would be nice to actually get this mob

Thanks. How many stones are we looking at?
Well I can only guess. But with Echidna, Zeus will probably cost 2 or 3. It's the chimeras that will kill you though. If you get off timer chimeras quit immediately or you will be spending twice as many stones. I made that mistake and it cost me 7 stones. I ended up spending 1 on the masks, 14 on the chimeras, and 1 on Zeus. I used Orochi and should have no stones Zeus but my finger slipped. Anyway I think my levels were comparable to yours, so expect anywhere from 8 to 15 stones if you play smart.

I was kicking myself and remain convinced that I could have done it in 7 if I had quit when I saw the chimeras. But that's all in the past now. Does anyone know how viable a 65k HP Lucifer team is for a 0 stone run?

muu

what's the strat for Zeus with a lucifer team, go all out to kill chimeras, recharge all skills and then nuke Zeus hoping that you don't get God-bound?

I was kicking myself and remain convinced that I could have done it in 7 if I had quit when I saw the chimeras. But that's all in the past now. Does anyone know how viable a 65k HP Lucifer team is for a 0 stone run?

Pretty good chance depending on what subs you have. This has a few different sample teams that run 0-9 stones with double Lucifer.

Abandond

Second run of Hera did not go as smoothly as my first one. Ended up using two stones because I couldn't get enough hearts. This is my own fault though, I made the fight last much longer because I got impatient @ Ceres and Minevra and I blew Morning Star so I had to wait a lot of extra turns on Hera. I'm fine with it though, now I'm just not sure if I should go for a third Hera (don't mind spending another two stones) or just be done with the two.

Hey guys still looking for an awoken odin. I think gc@gaf had one up a bit ago, but when i went to begin the dungeon, it was down. :(. My bad! Need this hera! Thanks!

Edit: you guys rock, thanks!!!'

I was impressed that he was willing to expose monetization methods (which just sound pure evil) to the people who buy his games. Maybe people on GAF don't buy the way he claims consumers do, but I'd be willing to the bet that most people do.

Unless his Linkedin profile is fake, his assertions comes from a place of knowledge.

Companies trying to make money is evil? strange.

So, I entered Hera's dungeon with the same team I use to farm Starlight Sanctuary: Queen of Gods. Everything was going smoothly until I got to Neptune. Shit. Forgot to bring something to crack his defense. It took me about an hour with multiple activations of my single Zeus to bring his health down to where I could chip him to death. Took along Lucifer for my second run and smashed his defense. Felt good. lol. The Whiskey Dragons make these Hera dungeons so much easier/faster.

So, I entered Hera's dungeon with the same team I use to farm Starlight Sanctuary: Queen of Gods. Everything was going smoothly until I got to Neptune. Shit. Forgot to bring something to crack his defense. It took me about an hour with multiple activations of my single Zeus to bring his health down to where I could chip him to death. Took along Lucifer for my second run and smashed his defense. Felt good. lol. The Whiskey Dragons make these Hera dungeons so much easier/faster.

Shiva + Odin crushed Neptune. That 50x atk helped emormously. Where do you fit in the whiskey dragons? Just take an all offense team? I ran Shiva, 2x Max SL Sirens, Echidna...and i'm not sure who I could sub out.

Shiva + Odin crushed Neptune. That 50x atk helped emormously. Where do you fit in the whiskey dragons? Just take an all offense team? I ran Shiva, 2x Max SL Sirens, Echidna...and i'm not sure who I could sub out.
This is the team I'm running for Hera Descended:

3kHPuwG.png

It requires a healer that can heal at least 2471HP per turn. Hera in Starlight Sanctuary hits harder and requires healing around 3500HP per turn. In SS, I usually run another Whiskey Dragon instead of Lucifer. They just make the whole dungeon easier with their 4-turn cooldown. With no ATK multiplier leaders, I deal most of my damage via active skills. So having multiple max skilled Whiskeys makes it much safer and faster.

Limit

Who is better sub in a Lucifer team? Hera or Anubis? My D'spinas (ultimate evolution) has served me well but his active skill just isn't useful at higher level dungeons any more.

ccbfan

Who is better sub in a Lucifer team? Hera or Anubis? My D'spinas (ultimate evolution) has served me well but his active skill just isn't useful at higher level dungeons any more.

Anubis is a godly sub for Lucifer teams.

How Anubis skill works is basically 3x dark damage of damage taken for 5 turns.

Since Lucifer teams are pure HP and RCV and no damage reduction thats an insane amount of damage.

Take Zeus for instance. Activating the skill means 111084 Damage per turn for 5 turns.

If I ever get lucky enough to get a Lucifer. I would make a

Lucifer-Anubis-Enchilada-Hera-Hera + Lucifer team and try to 0 stone Zeus.

Thanks for keeping up to date as always.

Meanwhile the Naga dungeon has heard my prayers for one final skillup to max Echidna and has failed to drop a Naga for me after my first four runs. Naturally.

Quantum

So, Finished Hera zero turn run with all farm-able mobs except friends leader-

my team was:

leader: CDD level 45
sub: Rainbow Keeper
sub: Lilith (Wotn) level 36 (no skill up)
sub: Echidna (tRE) level 21 (skill level 2, 14 turn cool down))
sub: Siren (te) level 71 (max skill, 5 turn cool down)
leader: Awoken Odin level 81

HP entering 12.3k
time about 3 hours.

This was grueling, and almost died a few times, I completely understand the need to max skill Echidna after this run, she saved my rear countless times.

the first level I had a devil and a mystic light knight, lucked with matches and was able to tank a dual hit (after odin absorbed one).

of the third level I had one devil and two knights - was the worst, but again lucked with a decent combo + odin + cdd specials.

I haven't been playing much, but after that marathon I'd love to create a dark team with some of the mobs I have including my loki, hadar, cdd, drawn joker, CDK, lilith, thantos, vampire lord and now hera.

just have to go back to new leaf and do my daily mayoral routine...

Radav

Wow Gold Dragons today! Time to stockpile for Zeus! Ooooor do I use them on the Valkyrie I'm trying to level up. Hmm.. So I guess this means Pengdra village tomorrow then? lol

OTIX

Good day so far, got 7 Nagas and haven't spent a stone yet, also my main Echidna got her last skillup from the very first Naga I fed her.

Think I'm gonna save 4 of them, could make some interesting teams with double Ares or Ares+Uriel, or the usual Valk+Orochi.

Radav

Really digging the new Chinese Gods. Seem pretty similar to the Egyptian which are by far my favorites. The metatrons seem pretty nice also. Gotta save up some stones for whenever the china godfest comes around.

Abandond

I can feed the nagas to my Echidna and she'll keep the skill ups when I evolve her, right?

Also, how many should I keep? I'm in between two or three.

J0dy77

Had to post this for some encouragement with all the negative posts:

Fgswrmzl.jpg

Feels good. I only burned one stone for stamina recovery and still have 60 stam for gold dragons. I had two runs with double naga drops and pretty good luck on the skill up rate overall. I was at level 3 prior to today. Last naga was fed solo the rest were either 2 or 3 at a time. This was a huge upgrade for my team, should help a lot with Zeus tomorrow.

Keep at it guys. Well worth it.

I was about to give up but then I fed 2 nagas and got 2 skill ups! It doesn't get much more satisfying than that. Now do I quit while I'm ahead or try to get those last 2....

Kreed

Is anyone considering leveling a Clash of Clans Glorious Healer or is it not worth the time? While her stats are lower, she looks like she could be a useful "Light" Siren in situations where light damage would be better than water damage or when you need fire orbs over dark orbs.

Wanchan

I'm 0/20 on drops. This is getting ridiculous.

I'm 0/21 on skillups. This is getting ridiculous.

Do you guys skillups 5 by 5 or 1 by 1?

Is anyone considering leveling a Clash of Clans Glorious Healer or is it not worth the time? While her stats are lower, she looks like she could be a useful "Light" Siren in situations where light damage would be better than water damage or when you need fire orbs over dark orbs.

Not me since i have craptons of angelions and he's better for this.

Abandond

About 0/7 on skill ups. Going to run it again in about a half hour and then use some stones for stamina.

Did two gold dragon runs, almost 0 space at this point.

Wanchan

Terrible luck today, spent 10 stones on scarlet princess event, 26 nagas fed and not event 1 skillup on a x2 skillup event seriously?.....yeah right......it's days like this that will make me quit this stupid RNG game in the end.

Good thing those 10 stones were free stones but still, a bit pissed right now.

Got thirteen gold dragons for pengdras how many do they take to evo again?

First ocean of heaven run this morning dropped two mystic masks. Feels real good to evo my valk to great valk and vamp lord to duke. Now I am getting close to needing more for seigfried and Titan (chu chu can wait his turn).

Now I need poring tower again for valk skill ups... Not doing echidna today. Got PEKKA and some gold runs in instead.

Got thirteen gold dragons for pengdras how many do they take to evo again?

First ocean of heaven run this morning dropped two mystic masks. Feels real good to evo my valk to great valk and vamp lord to duke. Now I am getting close to needing more for seigfried and Titan (chu chu can wait his turn).

Now I need poring tower again for valk skill ups... Not doing echidna today. Got PEKKA and some gold runs in instead.

One gold and one plant to evolve.

J0dy77

Need final team advice on my Zeus team for tomorrow. I'm debating between two teams.

Horus/Zeus and Horus/Horus.

Both teams would have echidna and viper with Hera for gravity. The difference would be the final team spot. Zeus team would have susano which could buy me time and tank hits against Zeus but my damage would drop a ton since I wouldn't be maxing Zeus DMG. Horus/Horus team would have Valk to make up the green/yellow I need for 4x combos and wouldn't have to worry about max health.

Horus team I could be more consistent with damage but lose a second gravity but wouldn't have to delay as long. Will I be able to burn 70% of Zeus with pure damage? Tough call.

Abandond

Only negative would be if you need one more skillup to max. Then I'd say feed one at a time. I've fed in bunches and one at a time, never seems to make a difference.

That is ever I get another naga. I've gotten one in about 6 runs and 0 skills after 8 feeds or something. Only one stone left.

Jagernaut

I hate farming for skillups when the drop rates are this bad. I ran the naga dungeon 12 times, got 3 nagas, no skillups. I am about to level up and then run it 6 more times. I have 2 skillups on my Echidna and need 3 more to max her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom