• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSteel

Ag3SRSP.png

Best run I've had in a looong while.

ccbfan

Terrible luck with naga drops.

Calculated last night so I will level up after 7 naga runs and I'll wake up with full stamina. (I have 104 stamina), 0 drop during this.

Ran another 7 from recharge stamina. 1 drop.

Just ran another 5 and got 2.

Got lucky and got 1 skill from 3 nagas(well lucky for me).

I'm gonna go ahead and stop 1 short of max skill. I lost track of how many runs I did (probably around 25) but I know I went 4/10 on skillups which is considerably better than my 0/13 from last time it came around. Also I got 5 +eggs which was an unexpected surprise.

I have to work all day tomorrow so I'm not gonna be able run super metals. I might try to 0 stone Zeus a couple times for skill ups I suppose. Or I may just dedicate the day to Ocean of Heaven.

On another note can someone please explain exactly how Horus's active skill works? I see that it somehow enhances fire orbs but how does the math work?

Abandond

Nono why must super metals be tomorrow I have no space left ahhhhhhhhh

Going to stay up an extra hour so I can rank up and do some more runs and then use a stone for stamina and hopefully get a few skill ups, last four runs have given no nagas :/.

Jagernaut

I ended up running naga 24 times, only 3 drops and no skillups. Only used 1 stone since I leveled up twice, but that was a complete waste of time.

Musan

Yay, was finally able to get a Heavy Metal Dragon with my SoD team. Only took a 2nd try for him to drop. Quite a stone sink, since you have to wait for gravities to refresh, so I spent about 13 altogether. Not sure if it'll be worth it, but it'll be something to mess around with.

Abandond

There goes all my luck forever

Ironically the one Chinese god I was hoping to roll, I didn't. But I got all the rest of them!

EDIT: aaaand there goes the servers. rip GungHo, crushed underfoot by the power of moe

Better than nothing, right?

And I finish with two Nagas at skill level 1. Spent a stone and two rank ups worth of stamina, 0 luck. But at least I have Naga now.

Holy shit US is finally getting Pengdras on not Dragon Plant day! (Monday)

Also looks like the Skydragons are getting busties in a future update to make them not-useless.

BlueSteel

barf, had to use 5 stones on zeus. Ran a Dual Lucifer + 3 gravities + Vamp Lord. If I had decided just to sub vamp for my low level hera i probably would've saved 3 stones. Oh well, Zeus get!

I got a Zues last time he descended so no Zues for me.

I am at 99 stamina though. So I'm hoping to get 4 runs of super metal kings in today whenever the E group comes up...

J0dy77

Awful first attempt on Zeus. I had an unlucky match that popped horus 4x on round 1 and then the same on round 2. I wound up in round 3 on turn 3. No shot at delaying from there and just wiped on chimera. Going to wait for level up and try again tonight. Maybe I should just go for pure Horus damage and see if I can burn through.

Anyone know exactly how many HP Zeus has? Not sure if the DB can be trusted.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm going to have to try him again in a bit. First round, no orbs to match. Second round, no orbs to match. Third round, had to use Duke to get orbs, still couldn't make it work. Chimera round? Off-sync, fire Chimeras. Wasn't worth spending stones to make it work.

Wanchan

I didn't have the setup for him (fuck you nagas) so i went with my dual isis/burst setup, went better than expected, no stones spent on chimeras, 6 only on Zeus, not great but i'm more than okay with this.

well...my dark team didn't even make it to Zeus. Got aced on round 4. Went with Duke+Luci and a full blast from the 2 chimeras did me in.

Looks like I'll have to pump up the dark guys a little bit and give it a try next go around. Don't think my Ra team would fair much better.

PSA : Godfest starts in an hour...don't roll before then

Slottm

Neo Member
well...my dark team didn't even make it to Zeus. Got aced on round 4. Went with Duke+Luci and a full blast from the 2 chimeras did me in.

Looks like I'll have to pump up the dark guys a little bit and give it a try next go around. Don't think my Ra team would fair much better.

PSA : Godfest starts in an hour...don't roll before then

you cant duke + luci this fight. its duke + zeus or luci + luci. zeus will smack you up so hard since you cant finish him in 1 turn with duke + luci

I was trying to think of a potential zero stone team and I have two options, both Lucifer leaders.

1) Hera, Hera, Duke, CDK

Just over 60k HP. Would need to stall/survive both chimeras and Zeus for a long time before getting within Morning Star Range. Without drawn joker, not sure I could pull this off.

2) Zeus, Hera, Hera, Echidna

This would be my attempt to take Zeus down before he can attack. The issue is this brings me down to 44k HP. I would still need to survive awhile on stage 4 but hopefully with only one chimera this time. And with 3 gravities, 2 morning stars, and echidna I would (hopefully) be able to take Zeus out before he attacks.

Any thoughts? I'm leaning towards team 2 but if neither are likely to 0 stone I just won't run it.

Jagernaut

I beat Zeus with the standard Duke Vampire Lord/Hera/Hera/CDK/Echidna/Zeus team but I had some mistakes and bad orb drops and it cost me 15 stones. If I had max skilled my CDK and Echidna, I think I could have beat it in about 8 stones.

I would probably have wasted more than 15 stones in bad pulls at the rare machine so i don't regret using those stones on Zeus. I will skip the godfest today.

Musan

I was trying to think of a potential zero stone team and I have two options, both Lucifer leaders.

1) Hera, Hera, Duke, CDK

Just over 60k HP. Would need to stall/survive both chimeras and Zeus for a long time before getting within Morning Star Range. Without drawn joker, not sure I could pull this off.

2) Zeus, Hera, Hera, Echidna

This would be my attempt to take Zeus down before he can attack. The issue is this brings me down to 44k HP. I would still need to survive awhile on stage 4 but hopefully with only one chimera this time. And with 3 gravities, 2 morning stars, and echidna I would (hopefully) be able to take Zeus out before he attacks.

Any thoughts? I'm leaning towards team 2 but if neither are likely to 0 stone I just won't run it.

I use the latter just fine, just have to stall after taking done one chimera with all the gravities and one morning star. Max skill Echidna helps a lot in case of double binds

lordcyno

1 stoned Zeus with SoD Lucifer leaders, Inferno Hades, Awoken Hera, Hera and Evil Ceres with around 58k hp and 11k rcv.

Only stone was when I got god bound on Zeus on the first turn. Was able to kill 1 chimera right away using 3 gravities and lucifer and then it was pretty easy to recharge on the other one. On Zeus, I used 1 gravity right away, then stalled for 30 turns until it was back, then used 3 gravities, lucifer, heal, lucifer for the kill. I probably didn't have to wait for the gravity to come back all the day since I did a decent amount of damage during those 30 turns but I played it safe and decided to just eat stones whenever I got god bound. Got lucky and didn't have it happen again after the first turn.

daw840

God damn god Fest.

4 pulls.

Echidna - no skill up
Vampire - no skill up
Cupid - I guess I'll keep her for an eventual Valkyrie team.
Flame Mech Warrior Jotunn - I've never heard of this guy. Worth keeping? I already have a Gigas.

Two rolls from free stones, Echidna final form (already had one, but maybe a second might come in handy at some point in case they ever make skilling it up easier) and a Green Odin. Super happy.

Radav

Omg, I just had the most nerve wracking Zeus run but got the win. I had to use 3 stones. 1 on the masks, 1 on those god awful chimeras and 1 on Zeus. Zeus is a beast. lol It took me 4 or 5 of Ra's combo to get him down. I was getting no love from the RNG either. I had to struggle a couple times to get the orbs to use it. It took me 3 turns to get enough blue on the board after I entered that floor. So happy I got him though without dumping too many stones. So with the victory stone I only used 2. Glad that's over.

Well my lucifer team cost a stone due to bad luck. The second chimera double bound my leaders two turns in a row so I had to pop Echidna to stall. Then while I was stalling to get Echidna's skill ready I got screwed by the waterfall with a huge combo to finish him off 8 turns early. So with our the stall I couldn't kill Zeus before he attacked. Luckily I only died once before Echidna was ready then killed him with Lucifers. I'm pretty happy though.

PS. No skill up. Oh well.

Had enough for 4 pulls and was pretty worried reading on Facebook about the pulls but said fuck it and pulled anyways.

First pull: Level 30 Shiva (Fuck yes!)
Second pull: Amaterasu (main god I've always wanted!!!!!)
Third pull: toy tops
Fourth pull: succubus

Overall I couldn't be more happy. I expected all pulls to be like the last two pulls.

Ashodin

Several pulls:

• Amaterasu
  • Parvati, the Golden Goddess
  • Highlander
  • Lakshmi
  • Susano
  • Phoenix Knight

Lots of great monsters for various teams. REALLY wanted Shiva, Kagutsuchi, or Indra.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got a Blue Odin, Susano, Shiva, another Lakshmi (number 3), another Indra, another Horus, another Thanatos (3rd), another Rider, and other 3* junk.

I needed me a Viper and would have loved an Amaterasu. I can't justify more rolls though as I just bought a few other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom