• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 for 8 on MFJ
2 for 5 on Vamp
0 for 5 on Highlander
0 for 3 on Fairlio
0 for 3 on Shadran

mmmmmm

I'm pretty sure its not turned on or something. I went:
1-4 MFK
0-3 Cu Chu
0-2 Berserk
1-4 Shardran

Yeah lack of Chinese godfest is lame. Really strange that they would implement the patch over here, without part of its content.

At the same time, I get a chance of pulling Astaroth...

I'm pretty sure its not turned on or something. I went:
1-4 MFK
0-3 Cu Chu
0-2 Berserk
1-4 Shardran

Yeah lack of Chinese godfest is lame. Really strange that they would implement the patch over here, without part of its content.

At the same time, I get a chance of pulling Astaroth...

[OT2] : Increased chance at 0 is still 0

Seriously, no one paying attention to close this thread? Gives me time to catch up to Cosmos :D

[OT2] : Increased chance at 0 is still 0

Seriously, no one paying attention to close this thread? Gives me time to catch up to Cosmos :D

Pretty good thread name. Yeah I rethought and think I'll save my pulls. Astaroth would be nice, but especially without wood carnival its very unlikely. I don't have any spike leaders at this point and would really like to pull a chinese God. Also, could use a SOD Luci.

ccbfan

Are you guys running Expert or Master?

I've been running expert and the drop rate for porings have been terrible. Getting about 1 a run.

Lots of big slimes though but few I really need since I already 2 max skill sirens, 1 max skilled vamp and 1 max skilled titan. Yellow slime is pretty much the only thing I want for my COC healer.

Musan

5/10 Valk
2/5 Siegfried
1/4 Dark Golem
2 +eggs and 5 kings from 50 pal pulls

Event has been going well for me, needless to say. Not going to run poring till 2x expert for shynees. And with norse/devil godfest, not going to spend a stone till Goemon/Hera. Hopefully a Chinese/Egyptian godfest comes in a coupe weeks.

mercviper

Cosmos said wherever he is currently doesn't have internet, so I think that's what's holding up OT2.

Skillup report:

2/15 MFK
1/10 Angelion

Limit

I'm slightly taken aback by the level of production values in this Tower of Saviors game. A number of special attacks in here have actually different animations. Step it up Gungho!

OTIX

7/14 on Flame knight skillups, insane. I don't even use him on my red team. Of course no skillups on those I actually care about.

ok so I got 8 kings from 20 PAL pulls. 7 Blue. Should I push and evo Viper or Berserk for the blue team?
Berserk. Viper's usefulness is in its active skill. Even at max level it doesn't have great stats(though it's still worth maxing in the long run). And if you're going to be skilling up Berserk with the Poring dungeon, those feeders are going to provide 15K exp a pop. So Berserk is going to be running into its level limit and will need room to grow.

Fishious

Just did my pal pulls and came out well.
40 pulls

Super King Gold 4
Gold King 2
Sapphire King 2
Ruby King 1

0/6 on flame knight skill ups.

I've been running expert for porings, but I'm only getting 1 or 2 per run. I see that at least one other person is getting the same so I too would like to know how the drop rate compares to Master for those that have run it.

Berserk. Viper's usefulness is in its active skill. Even at max level it doesn't have great stats(though it's still worth maxing in the long run). And if you're going to be skilling up Berserk with the Poring dungeon, those feeders are going to provide 15K exp a pop. So Berserk is going to be running into its level limit and will need room to grow.

Excellent.

and I would try skilling up...if A) the assholes dropped and b) I actually got skillups.

Next one : lvl up 48 L/D Hades (already have max d/d Hades) or 41 duke?

I've been running expert for porings, but I'm only getting 1 or 2 per run. I see that at least one other person is getting the same so I too would like to know how the drop rate compares to Master for those that have run it.
I've been getting between 3 and 5 per run on master. Of course half of those are light (Valk is already maxed) or dark (couldn't care less about max skill Lilith).

20 pal pulls

2 King Golds (good because I needed one for my King Shinee)
1 Metal King
1 High Metal
1 Sapphire King
0 + eggs

1/4 Valkyrie
1/8 Berserk
0/4 Shardran
I had already maxed Homura, Gigas and ChuChu, and those were just with extra ones so I would not have to buy more box space...

Norse/devil... and I'm not descending? I will be hoarding, though I might stone for Super Kings, Gold Dragons, and Poring during 2x (but only if Valk is still not maxed)

mercviper

seady

Glad I am playing the Japanese version as well. The number of special events in the JP version is way higher than the English version.

massoluk

Banned
debatable.

I think i can count the number of masks i've gotten from there on two fingers. They show up, just never drop.

* I don't run it as much as i should

Me neither. Once I maxed out both of my sirens' skills, I don't really think running Ocean of Heaven just for the mask is worth the hassle.

I've tried to get mystic masks from Ocean of Heaven and had no luck. Tomorrow when the mask dungeon is up with the event bonus is when I would try to get some (and I probably will).

So, just how much do I want a King Shynee? I suppose it gives the atk bonus but otherwise I'm not sure what purpose he serves.

Gonna ask again: You guys think it's okay to feed Angelings away if you don't have a Kagu to skill?

Also, who would you rather feed HP & ATK eggs to: Horus or Goemon? Can't seem to decide. I use both equally.

Gonna ask again: You guys think it's okay to feed Angelings away if you don't have a Kagu to skill?

Also, who would you rather feed HP & ATK eggs to: Horus or Goemon? Can't seem to decide. I use both equally.
Probably safe to feed them off cause people use Kagu for the leader skill, not the active.

massoluk

Banned
Wow, finally got my chance to use a proper Goemon team (well, not proper, just one Giant Gigas). Holy crap. Rainbow Keeper just die in like 3 turn. Wow, just wow.

J0dy77

0/6 Homura
0/3 Siegfried
0/1 Freyr
0/2 Thor
1/2 Lilith
0/6 Mastering

...yeah.

This was me last time poring was around except with 50 Poring overall. It was brutal!! One of the low points of my time with the game.

However, this morning I went 2 for 2 on valk skill ups and 1/3 on Chu. I'm probably done for the entire event now. But hopefully it balances out for everyone. Now if the porings would just drop I could get back on the disappointment train (getting a ton of fairlion drops but nothing else).

With the upcoming godfest I'd love to grab Idunn&Idunna for my developing mono-blue team, and even someone like Loki or Freyr would be ok (to start teams of their colours), but would you guys think I'm better off waiting for a water god festival so that if I don't get what I want it might at least be one of the water dudes that I could bolster my team with? (do they exist?)

Edit: Also these skydragons aren't really worth holding on to are they?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
*24 Hour Godfest Notice*

[Duration]: 7/31, 8:00 PM - 8/1, 7:59 PM (PDT)

Devils and Norse gods are scheduled to descend upon the Rare Egg Machine.
You’ll have 24 hours with TRIPLE chance to obtain these incredibly RARE and powerful Monsters.

The 2 Odins will also be available.

Was really hoping for angels to boost Luci. :(

My 99 club:

ADK
Freyja, the Golden Goddess
War Deity Ares

and just joining them,

Awoken Hera.

Soon to follow: Abyss Neptune and Echidna the Red Empress will definitely be next. Then I'll have to see what you guys think.

My 99 club:

ADK
Freyja, the Golden Goddess
War Deity Ares

and just joining them,

Awoken Hera.

Soon to follow: Abyss Neptune and Echidna the Red Empress will definitely be next. Then I'll have to see what you guys think.

I'm jealous. How long have you been working on those guys? I think it will take me all year to get one of my gods to 99 let alone 3. Been farming for Echidna for the last week and thought I almost had her when I saw something drop... much to my disapointment it was a treasure chest.

My wife thinks I'm a bit weird because I occasionally shout 'give me your eggs' at my phone. Am I the only crazy here?

Update: Woohoo Echidna's egg is mine! I'm pretty happy with that actually, funnily enough I got the drop after the bonus rate for that dungeon was over.

SaintR

Has anyone else noticed a really high +egg rate in Keeper of Rainbow? I know for a fact I've caught one in my last 3 runs.
Yea I noticed. I ran it twice and both times I got a +egg. I'm sure it's statistical noise in the grand scheme of things but 2/2 +eggs is a win in my book.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm jealous. How long have you been working on those guys? I think it will take me all year to get one of my gods to 99 let alone 3. Been farming for Echidna for the last week and thought I almost had her when I saw something drop... much to my disapointment it was a treasure chest.

My wife thinks I'm a bit weird because I occasionally shout 'give me your eggs' at my phone. Am I the only crazy here?

My wife sees me playing and says, "Why are you playing Candy Crush?"

smh

It doesn't take as long as you might think. I got four monsters from rubbish to 99 in one week because of Super King dungeons. You just have to be prepared to drop stones (which isn't too bad if you don't pull on the REM) to get in as many runs as you can.

Man, Poring Tower is really tedious if you're only going after one color. I've started wondering how much I really care about a max skilled Siegfried. I'm only getting one every other run or so, and I'm 1/10 this week so far on skilling him up. Then again, a max skilled Siegfried compliments a max skilled Siren reeeeeally well....

atlantos

Neo Member
Is there any point in rare pulling this next god fest? Norse Gods are not very good to begin with and demons aren't much better either in terms of skills. I am wondering as a (now) free player to wait for the next god event before pulling. My most wanted now are: Horus, Lucifer and Light Kirin. If I get those I don't think I need to do another rare pull.

edit: by the way, I don't have any of these demons or Norse gods.

by the way, what's a better evloution? Light or Dark Kagu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom