• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly finished GAF's community tier list based on the discussion we had previously about starter rolls. This will appear in OT2 when/if(lol?) that gets done

Pretty much everything is in their proper tier, but I can't decide on the right order to rank the stuff in B Tier. Does it even matter?

B Tier: Valkyrie, Meimei, Loki > Baal, Bastet, "Blue" Odin, Uriel, Gabriel, Michael, "Light" Metatron > Shiva, Parvati, Persephone, Thor

Gabriel> Uriel and Michael but only by the virtue of blue having Hera-Is as it's gravity user. This is the same reason why the Blue Noel is so much better than the other two. Eventually Hera-Ur, and Zues-Dios can level the playing field, but those dungeons are much more difficult than Hera-Is, limiting their availability.

Shiva is at least in the middle of the B-Tier as well, mainly because having him earlier makes those early EVOs so much easier and he makes things like the Super metal dragons dungeons accessible even to new players.

Thor should definitely be last in this tier, I would almost say he is "I don't want to reroll anymore" territory.

Valkyrie is top of this Tier though,

Just my opinion.

B Tier: Valkyrie, Meimei, Loki > Baal, Bastet, "Blue" Odin, Uriel, Gabriel, Michael, "Light" Metatron > Shiva, Parvati, Persephone, Thor

Thor should definitely be last in this tier, I would almost say he is "I don't want to reroll anymore" territory.

Valkyrie is top of this Tier though,

Just my opinion.

Agreed about Thor. I've rolled him and never used once. Putting him on the same tier as Parv and Shiva is almost a crime.

StMeph

I had quite a few stones banked, so rather than throw too many stones at Hera-Is and Zeus-Dios, I tried to pull to hit anything from the Chinese pantheon on my main and alt accounts.

Main had 3 trash pulls (I don't even remember what they are, fed as +eggs), freyja, green odin, and titan, so that was okay. Alt had 4 trash pulls and kirin (finally). My alt account is getting a lot of good gods, but I play it so rarely that the ranking and overall XP is really low. I need to catch it up sometime.

So PDX has this page up to help for Chinese gods: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/chiparty.asp
What would be the IDEAL team to strive for for Kirin?

I feel like I could/should have easily handled Hera with Abyss Neptune/Awakened Odin, and I did get to her, but too many missteps and distractions meant that I would be throwing too many stones. I'll just run with a Valk 9x team once I get a King Shynee ready for the next time she appears. Does any team need 2x Hera-Is like dark teams like having 2x Hera? Or is one enough?

Jagernaut

I started looking ahead to Hera-Ur. Trying to figure out how to beat Ifrit. He has 600,000 defense, so a mech isn't going to work. I don't have Ra for his active skill. Would I need to use an ogre? Anyone else besides lucifer have a strong active that could wipe him?

UFO from Groove Coaster would 1 shot him.

Wanchan

What would be the IDEAL team to strive for for Kirin?

Busty Valk & Verche are must-have, then you can either add delayers (red/blue), more gravity, more orb changers.

My team is currently Kirin/Echidna/Viper/Valk/CuChu. I'm using CuChu as green/dark cause my Valk is not busty yet, once busty, i'll switch CuChu with Verche and might also switch Viper with Sieg depending on dungeons.

Since Kirin need water/fire/wood/light, just by having Busty Valk + Busty Sieg, you fill all the colors, you can use the 2 last slot with anything really....

StMeph

Adding to everyone else's opinions, I would rank the tier as such:

GAF REM Monster Power Rankings

S Tier: Archangel Lucifer > Kirin = Horus

Kirin has a stronger Leader skill at 5x, but Horus is a better sub. Kirin's stats and Active are inferior to Zeus, so she's not as useful as a sub, but only as a leader. Horus is more flexible overall, including triggering his Leader. But 25x is hugely better than 16x, and it will be tough to find anything much stronger.

A Tier: Isis, Ares, Hermes, Artemis, Haku, Dark Metatron > Leilan, Karin

I move Isis to the top of A Tier because she's really good, but 9x-12x (based on friend Horus, or 10.5x with a friend Chinese) is only meh. Basically, she's a great starter, but one outgrows Isis, and Isis isn't really strong enough to tackle the harder Descendeds, unlike Horus or Kirin.

B Tier: Valkyrie, Meimei, Freyr, Idunn&Idunna, Freyja > Loki, Baal, Bastet, Uriel, Gabriel, Michael, Shiva, Parvati > Persephone

I move the Norse pantheon to B Tier because they're essentially statistically superior Starters. But that makes them easily substituted, and not really essential. The Active skill is nice, but not critical to any specific team compositions.

Shiva and Parvati are excellent gods, and maintain their utility as subs later. Especially if we get a dungeon to skill up Parvati.

I don't want to reroll anymore: Lakshmi, "Green" Odin, Hades, Neptune, Light Metatron, Orochi, Viper Orochi

Metatron moves down because how few/bad Attackers there are, plus the very weak Active skill.

Savant Tier: Ra >>>>>>> Anubis (don't get Anubis)

Anubis is true Savant tier, but no one should keep him for a first roll.​

Other notes:

Blue Odin gets cut entirely. The bonus to Gods takes way too long to kick in with their hefty team costs, and is not suitable for someone to start the game with. It's a great roll later, but not a good starting roll.

Thor and Apollo are also cut for similar reasons. Light monsters are scarce, hard to level, and not easy to build around. Not a good starter.

I add Hades, Orochi/Viper Orochi, and Neptune to the stop-rerolling tier just because it is viable for some of the entry-level Descendeds, and they make for great subs.

Interestingly enough, supposedly tubegameplayer posted his recommended starters, and Hades/Orochi/Neptune appeared at the very bottom of his list.

Blue Odin is on the tier list now that he gives 2.5x ATK to water mons as well.

There are enough viable Attack monsters where people use D.Metatron on descendeds, and the 5.4 Skydragon buff adds more. She might be overvalued anyways... we'll see.

Anubis is 100% luck unless you get a perfect board, since it takes 3 orbs to match and there are 30 orbs on the board.

Only dungeons where I find Anubis useful is in No RCV (still crazy luck) or TriColor dungeons. Just a bitch because you are basically only using him for leader skill.

I still think hes a pretty solid sub on a dark team.

StMeph

Anubis was kind of included as a joke, given the Savant tier.

Seriously, don't get Anubis. Needs an even bigger disclaimer than I added, I suppose.

I forgot that B. Odin now includes Water. That does make him okay-ish. Still only sick of rerolling tier, at best.

J0dy77

UFO from Groove Coaster would 1 shot him.

Good call. I read the stats on Ifrit wrong, I though he had 10,000 HP it's actually 49. Ice Samurai Ogre would work here as well need to figure out what team I'd like to use and who fits better.

Kirin has a stronger Leader skill at 5x, but Horus is a better sub. Kirin's stats and Active are inferior to Zeus, so she's not as useful as a sub, but only as a leader. Horus is more flexible overall, including triggering his Leader. But 25x is hugely better than 16x, and it will be tough to find anything much stronger.

I move Isis to the top of A Tier because she's really good, but 9x-12x (based on friend Horus, or 10.5x with a friend Chinese) is only meh. Basically, she's a great starter, but one outgrows Isis, and Isis isn't really strong enough to tackle the harder Descendeds, unlike Horus or Kirin.

B Tier: Valkyrie, Meimei, Freyr, Idunn&Idunna, Freyja > Loki, Baal, Bastet, Uriel, Gabriel, Michael, Shiva, Parvati > Persephone

I move the Norse pantheon to B Tier because they're essentially statistically superior Starters. But that makes them easily substituted, and not really essential. The Active skill is nice, but not critical to any specific team compositions.

Shiva and Parvati are excellent gods, and maintain their utility as subs later. Especially if we get a dungeon to skill up Parvati.

I don't want to reroll anymore: Lakshmi, "Green" Odin, Hades, Neptune, Light Metatron, Orochi, Viper Orochi

Metatron moves down because how few/bad Attackers there are, plus the very weak Active skill.

Savant Tier: Ra >>>>>>> Anubis (don't get Anubis)

Anubis is true Savant tier, but no one should keep him for a first roll.​

Other notes:

Blue Odin gets cut entirely. The bonus to Gods takes way too long to kick in with their hefty team costs, and is not suitable for someone to start the game with. It's a great roll later, but not a good starting roll.

Thor and Apollo are also cut for similar reasons. Light monsters are scarce, hard to level, and not easy to build around. Not a good starter.

I add Hades, Orochi/Viper Orochi, and Neptune to the stop-rerolling tier just because it is viable for some of the entry-level Descendeds, and they make for great subs.

I agree with this list with a few minor tweaks.

Lucifer, Kirin and Horus stand alone.

I would move Valkyrie into the A tier, the more I play her the stronger she gets. There are a ton of subs now that they added Ceres and Venus into the healer group with really strong stats. If you can get the overall HP over 15k this team can accomplish a lot.

Viper I would move above all the norse gods and 2/2 leaders. These lists have a habit of focusing on only leaders. Viper is so important for so many teams and is the only mob in game with the long delay.

Kreed

I agree with this list with a few minor tweaks.

Lucifer, Kirin and Horus stand alone.

I would move Valkyrie into the A tier, the more I play her the stronger she gets. There are a ton of subs now that they added Ceres and Venus into the healer group with really strong stats. If you can get the overall HP over 15k for this team can accomplish a lot.

Viper I would move above all the norse gods and 2/2 leaders. These lists have a habit of focusing on only leaders. Viper is so important for so many teams and is the only mob in game with the long delay.

I'm confused about Valkyrie's inclusion. I get she's a strong monster, but why are we including her in a list for god monster rolls, especially when she can be farmed/has a dungeon?

I'm confused about Valkyrie's inclusion. I get she's a strong monster, but why are we including her in a list for god monster rolls, especially when she can be farmed/has a dungeon?
These are specifically for starting players, not in general. Valkyrie may be farmable (otherwise she would be A tier maybe) but the dungeon is horrendously difficult and not something easily clearable.

Likewise Orochi may be an important sub but he's a poor leader now that everything new tends to be multi-hit tech dungeons and Ammy/Siren friend leaders grow ever rarer.

mercviper

For those of you farming King of Gods with Goemon, what do you do when you get a heart match on falling orbs when facing CDD/Zeus? Just quit and restart?

Kreed

These are specifically for starting players, not in general. Valkyrie may be farmable (otherwise she would be A tier maybe) but the dungeon is horrendously difficult and not something easily clearable.

Likewise Orochi may be an important sub but he's a poor leader now that everything new tends to be multi-hit tech dungeons and Ammy/Siren friend leaders grow ever rarer.

The way most of these tier lists are made, they seem to reference the overall game all the way to the end/Descend Dungeons, as in, you keep rerolling until you pull this monster and this monster will get you through the entire game.

For example, if we're talking about the beginning of the game/not the later/more difficult content, then monsters like Orochi and Green Odin are much more useful than monsters like Lucifer who aren't really useful until much later in the game.

J0dy77

The Valkyrie dungeon is really difficult even on Legendary. Getting her isn't a given and having her to build on from day one helps a lot. We could say that a lot of the 2atk/2rcv gods could be replaced by the Starter dragons. Perspective I guess.

Horus (flexible & easier to use) > Kirin (more powerful but harder to use) > Lucifer (stats not as good as the other two, and may not be powerful enough to no-stone/blast through all the Mythical descended dungeons)

Green Odin is actually pretty amazing (they have great stats), is dual element(don't even need ulty evolve), and the upcoming Awoken Skill will make them great as a sub member as well (bind-resist, extra skill-turn charge, etc), definitely a keeper imo

The way most of these tier lists are made, they seem to reference the overall game all the way to the end/Descend Dungeons, as in, you keep rerolling until you pull this monster and this monster will get you through the entire game.

For example, if we're talking about the beginning of the game/not the later/more difficult content, then monsters like Orochi and Green Odin are much more useful than monsters like Lucifer who aren't really useful until much later in the game.
I think I'm misunderstanding your reasoning, but that's exactly how the tier lists are biased? Orochi and Grodin won't give you a clear path against many Legendary-class dungeons, while you can run trash rather than Lucifer in the early dungeons where his leader skill is less necessary.

I consider Kirin an easier to use Ra rather than a harder to use Horus which is why she shows up on the Savant tier. Haven't had a chance to run her in a difficult dungeon yet, so I don't know how well that hypothesis holds up.

For those of you farming King of Gods with Goemon, what do you do when you get a heart match on falling orbs when facing CDD/Zeus? Just quit and restart?
I bring along Lucifer. I know it's not an easy solution, but it works as a one time save in the event of a heart match.

Does the Ogre's special attack ignore defense?
I'm a little confused about this too. How would an ogre break 600k defense?

Because she is cute!!
You can actually add King Shynee to your Valkyrie team for burst damage. (27x Healer atk?)

But, yeah, with the introudction to Athena, I think the hype for Valkyrie healer team have lowered a bit
You can have 9x God type (Zeus, Verche, Orochi, etc as team member)

SaintR

you could do that. I have a Michael (super noel), and rarely use them. Use him on whatever you think the 1 mil xp will be the best. Chu is a solid choice.

Thanks for that. Validates my choice of doing it.

And on the topic of tier list, I'm in the camp that Valk is A-tier. She is an excellent leader and sub. In addition, the subs needed for her team are also subs that you would need anyway. This coming from the someone who has Horus and Sodlucifer and wasn't able to get her much later in my PAD career. Now that I do have her, it has makes things a lot easier.

Edit: Athena is really a difficult dungeon, so it's not like it an easy grab. Not the Valk dungeon is that easy but in comparison you get what I mean

StMeph

I think I'm misunderstanding your reasoning, but that's exactly how the tier lists are biased? Orochi and Grodin won't give you a clear path against many Legendary-class dungeons, while you can run trash rather than Lucifer in the early dungeons where his leader skill is less necessary.

I consider Kirin an easier to use Ra rather than a harder to use Horus which is why she shows up on the Savant tier. Haven't had a chance to run her in a difficult dungeon yet, so I don't know how well that hypothesis holds up.

Ra needs all 5 elements. Very inflexible.

Horus needs 4/5, no restrictions.

Kirin needs 4 specific elements, but this means she can use extra orb changers to manipulate dark orbs, whether with Verche to light or Hatsume to water. With other heartbreakers like Horus, Kirin shouldn't be THAT much more difficult than Horus for a MUCH bigger multiplier.

J0dy77

I look at the tier list as most valuable monsters in the game, regardless of Leader capability. You can clear a ton of the content in the game with just the starter teams and farmable monsters. For comparison sake, what content could Thor, I&I, Freyr and Freyja that you couldn't clear with the starter equivalent? Parvati also has a spot on the list for me for overall value. Having her on descended teams that need to stall is a huge deal.

xCobalt

If this list is directed towards beginners, Kirin and Horus shouldn't be at the very top of the tier list. Green Odin, Amaterasu, and Lucifer are amazing for beginners. The mono-colour leaders are also pretty good.

If we're basing it off of end game stuff, I would agree Kirin and Horus would be at the top.

If this list is directed towards beginners, Kirin and Horus shouldn't be at the very top of the tier list. Green Odin, Amaterasu, and Lucifer are amazing for beginners. The mono-colour leaders are also pretty good.

If we're basing it off of end game stuff, I would agree Kirin and Horus would be at the top.

I think it's more of a list based on their overall value (including end game use), rather or not that particular monster is worth keeping/starting with (regardless of beginners)

It's less about being for beginners than it is about making sure you get the best monster possible while you don't have to rely on stones. This list is meant for free players, or players who will be spending very little money on rare pulls. So even though it will be difficult for a new player to effectively use Horus, they will have him as an option to try to take down descended dungeons later on. Conversely, while Ammy is super helpful in the early game (and even a Hera) she quickly loses her usefulness in the descended dungeons.

And the list doesn't really work as a standard tier list, since it mostly focuses on leader skills. For example, while a monster like Hades or Orochi is no good as a starting pull, they are a more valuable pull for someone who already has a Horus, than an Isis or a Chinese god. For this reason I think it would be extremely difficult to make a normal tier list, as a monster's value relies largely on the contents of your box.

I actually disagree. They should be there because the early game is where you can practice without penalty. Get those guys early, learn to use them properly, and the later game will be a breeze.

E: Don't discount Cu Chulainn, either. He's no Valkyrie, but his team is good because you can fill it with orb changers, and now that Awoken Zeus-Dios is around and Awoken Odin is rumored to be getting a Balanced subtype, that gives ol' Chu more options.

Ra needs all 5 elements. Very inflexible.

Horus needs 4/5, no restrictions.

Kirin needs 4 specific elements, but this means she can use extra orb changers to manipulate dark orbs, whether with Verche to light or Hatsume to water. With other heartbreakers like Horus, Kirin shouldn't be THAT much more difficult than Horus for a MUCH bigger multiplier.
Actually, going by symmetry alone there are 5x as many valid Horus boards as there are Kirin boards, but dual Kirin only grants ~1.56x extra attack power. You're also giving up a slot or two for orb changing on Kirin that you could fill with something potentially more valuable on Horus.

On the other hand Horus' orb enhance is almost useless on his team, while two activations of "quick gravity" is enough to knock a boss down to 64% of health. and are actually better than one activation of Zeus on Team Horus.

I think in the end the question the tier list tries to answer is, "if all you got from the REM was complete shit for the rest of your PAD career, what monster would you most want to have?" If that's the case then the Norse gods move down one or two tiers while Neptune pops up due to his role in two of the most important descended dungeons in the entire game. Some other stuff would change too.

Kreed

I guess I was more referring to your comment that the list was for beginning/starting out players vs being a general ranking of the gods. Because the list does seem like a general ranking and would be a list anyone would want to follow at any stage of the game in regards to what gods they power up.

As for Kirin and Savant tier, my issue is the description, which states that the gods classified in the tier are difficult to use/players need great orb matching skills to use, which I don't think Kirin fits (especially if Horus doesn't fit in it). I agree that Kirin's skill is much more useful than Horus' outside of Red/Goemon teams.

xCobalt

I actually disagree. They should be there because the early game is where you can practice without penalty. Get those guys early, learn to use them properly, and the later game will be a breeze.

E: Don't discount Cu Chulainn, either. He's no Valkyrie, but his team is good because you can fill it with orb changers, and now that Awoken Zeus-Dios is around and Awoken Odin is rumored to be getting a Balanced subtype, that gives ol' Chu more options.

You can practice anytime you want. There's a dungeon with 0 stamina cost.

I get what you're saying though. I just feel the tier list would be more accurate and easier to form if we specify what the tier list is for. Whether its for beginners, end-game or general utility.

I guess I was more referring to your comment that the list was for beginning/starting out players vs being a general ranking of the gods. Because the list does seem like a general ranking and would be a list anyone would want to follow at any stage of the game in regards to what gods they power up.

As for Kirin and Savant tier, my issue is the description, which states that the gods classified in the tier are difficult to use/players need great orb matching skills to use, which I don't think Kirin fits (especially if Horus doesn't fit in it). I agree that Kirin's skill is much more useful than Horus' outside of Red/Goemon teams.
When I said it was for beginning players I meant as a guide to evaluate first rolls, not about how easily a starting player would be able to use/make use of them.

It's not a coincidence that the starter roll list coincides with a veteran roll list, because often times they give us new potential teams to work with. But for example in last weekend's fest I rolled a LV5 Hermes and I was like wtf am I supposed to do with this since I already have an I&I who already has 3m EXP poured into her. Likewise if I were to roll a 3* Mermaid like, right now on my JP account I'd do a little dance because she has absolutely refused to drop for me despite months of attempting to farm one.

Jagernaut

I look at the tier list as most valuable monsters in the game, regardless of Leader capability. You can clear a ton of the content in the game with just the starter teams and farmable monsters. For comparison sake, what content could Thor, I&I, Freyr and Freyja that you couldn't clear with the starter equivalent? Parvati also has a spot on the list for me for overall value. Having her on descended teams that need to stall is a huge deal.

Did you see my earlier post about the ogre?

I had a fairly busy weekend and so I'm just getting caught up on the posts from the last few days. I ended up spending a bit more than I wanted to on godfest and wanted to ask how I did:

Archangel Michael
Archangel Raphael
Archangel Metatron
Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya
Bastet
Archangel Uriel
Incarnation of Suzaku, Leilan

Throw in there a bunch of other stuff I ended up using for the +'s (and basically doubling the number I had on my Rose Valk - no I did not pull all of that, I had quite a bit in reserve already). I think it was a decent pull, especially if Kirin really is one of those top tier gods.

I'm not sure of the usefulness of Rpahael or Metatron. Michael might fit on a green team for the orb changing and I know people use Bastet but not sure yet just how. Uriel is another that might fit on my mono-red.

What is the consensus on Metatron? I don't like the conditional, but the active skill can bring you back up to full HP fairly easily to keep your 12.25x, but I'm not sure it's as useful as Valk paired with Siren.

Then again, I don't have Metatron, so this might just be jealousy talking.

J0dy77

Did you see my earlier post about the ogre?

Yeah sorry, caught up in the ongoing debate. :)

The damage is specific to monster type. As long as you bring ice you should be ok. Ive seen the green ogres listed for clearing the green only tech dungeons. Haven't tested it personally but it should work. I'm leveling a green ogre now to test in the tech dungeons, i'll let you know for sure once I do it. Can anyone else confirm 100%?

Jagernaut

Yeah sorry, caught up in the ongoing debate. :)

The damage is specific to monster type. As long as you bring ice you should be ok. Ive seen the green ogres listed for clearing the green only tech dungeons. Haven't tested it personally but it should work. I'm leveling a green ogre now to test in the tech dungeons, i'll let you know for sure once I do it. Can anyone else confirm 100%?

I am doubtful that the damage ignores defense, but keep us updated.

I think the X Strike ogre actives are affected by defense, but for the conditionals they deal juuuust enough to break defense and deplete HP if supereffective. Hera-Ur's Ifrit has 600k defense which is an order of magnitude higher than the other stuff.

mercviper

Deal 35000 Water type damage to Fire type enemies. Affected by enemy element and defense.

This is what it says on wiki : http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Freeze_Strike

Yeah there was a recent patch that made the ogres do 35000 instead of 30000. So for the Divine Masks found in the color-only technicals, bringing a bustied ogre of the correct type will let you sweep the masks with it's active. The skill IS affected by armor, but the total damage is 70k to the affected monsters (masks have 60k defense), which is also why I suggest bringing a red or blue ogre that's been bustied green to clear neptune with the help of a shiva active to clear it's defense.

So I have over 1 mil in green xp I can spend. Options:
Holy Ceres (30)
Hunting Artemis (48)
Awoken Odin (53)
Parv the Golden Goddess (70)
Susanonomikoto (29)
Michael (30)
Bastet (30)
ADK (72, 2nd one)

- I can get Michael and Bastet ready for evolving (might even be able to do it depending on what it requires)
- Ceres, Parv, and ADK2 are all on teams, so I can improve them

Any suggestions?

Holy Ceres (30)
Hunting Artemis (48)
Awoken Odin (53)
Susanonomikoto (29)
Michael (30)
Bastet (30)
ADK (72, 2nd one)

- I can get Michael and Bastet ready for evolving (might even be able to do it depending on what it requires)

Any suggestions?
I always go for the ones on teams already, since I get to reap the benefits immediately. The only exceptions are when I have something really good that I want to get into a team.

Holy Ceres (30)
Hunting Artemis (48)
Awoken Odin (53)
Susanonomikoto (29)
Michael (30)
Bastet (30)
ADK (72, 2nd one)

Any suggestions?
If it were me I'd go with Parvati or Susano maybe. Parvati is extremely versatile and Susano can make a green team or a Horus/Ra/Kirin team tank a few hits to charge some abilities, even though his stats aren't amazing.

On another note I am having insanely good luck in Talos's Abyss. In 9 runs today I've collected 14 +eggs. If this keeps up I may spend a stone or two on stamina.

If it were me I'd go with Parvati or Susano maybe. Parvati is extremely versatile and Susano can make a green team or a Horus/Ra/Kirin team tank a few hits to charge some abilities, even though his stats aren't amazing.

On another note I am having insanely good luck in Talos's Abyss. In 9 runs today I've collected 14 +eggs. If this keeps up I may spend a stone or two on stamina.
I'm also having really good luck in there. In one run, I actually got two + eggs, and I'm averaging over one per run.

Wanchan

Im also farming in there and having luck so far. Seeing a few 1M dmg from my light mobs in there is just...crazy, completly destroying everything. Im also noticing that horus/kirin is also an awesome duo.

Any level in particular? I'm clearing it as we speak.
Last level. I have gotten one in 7 straight runs, most of those had 2, one had 3.

Edit: make that 8 in a row and I finally finished Horus!

kmCHV2al.jpg

Feels good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom