• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0dy77

so i've run water war dragon up to 7 times with no drops. is it okay to cry?

Depends on what level you're running. :)

Looks like we're getting 5.4 today, that wasn't too long of a delay. Busty sky dragons here I come. We'll probably have to wait another week for an event though.

Skye

I reloaded the game and Odin's second element appeared for me.

4E3qE3y.jpg

Kyu

Neo Member
My awoken odin is god/balanced but not green/light. Anyone else with the same issue?

Edit: restarting fixed it

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I was in the middle of something last night with my Odin. He doesn't show a light element, but he attacks with it still. Excellent.

vvza0HM.jpg

what

Edit: Valk tomorrow and another chance to pick up a Noel Dragon.

Edit 2: Looks like that's Japan's Godfest, there's no indication we're getting the second set this soon, and Japan isn't getting the Noel dungeon so who knows what our schedule is.

Jagernaut

vvza0HM.jpg

what

Edit: Valk tomorrow and another chance to pick up a Noel Dragon.

Edit 2: Looks like that's Japan's Godfest, there's no indication we're getting the second set this soon, and Japan isn't getting the Noel dungeon so who knows what our schedule is.

Is there any good use for a red or green Noel? I'll probably get a 2nd blue, max it and then feed to one of my blue monsters.

J0dy77

Is there any good use for a red or green Noel? I'll probably get a 2nd blue, max it and then feed to one of my blue monsters.

I'm doing this. Instead of selling it before evolve like I did last time. That one still hurts.

Has anyone busty evolved a skydragon? I put in all of the mats for the dark but the fusion button didn't glow. I'll wait until someone confirms.

J0dy77

Did they not add the Busty Skydragons to this patch? I'm going to be pissed if they didn't. This holding back content to milk the cash cow is getting ridiculous.

What's busty evolve, ultimate evo... If so why is the term busty?

I finally got to the technical dungeons, but getting handed in the ice dungeons because I'm only rolling a monored at the moment. Got to a place where they can freeze all of my fire monsters, and I didn't have enough heart drops to outlast the onslaught.

Kreed

The exp is tempting but I'm going to get the Red one. Everybody got the Blue one last time around and it would be nice to have the option of running a 2/4/2 or a 1/4/4 for my mono red team.

Zero_IYAD

Okey guys I need help here..
Tomorrow we'll get The Goddess Descended & a Valkyrie would be an awesome addition to my team T~T
Also can I take Water War Dragon & Sky Dragon of Darkness dungeons on Master level?

Here's my box so far:

tumblr_msapfqFV6T1srgzyyo1_1280.png

tumblr_msapg7w7BZ1srgzyyo1_1280.png

Am planning to make Leilan my team leader eventually, still working on her evo.
I need some advice on the Ultimate Evos in my box..
Am really trying to build a strong semi mono-water team, at the same time use Leilan's ability to the max.
Since she needs Wood+Fire+Light, am planning to evo both Leviathans to the wood & light Ultimate forms, Leilan herself can provide the fire element & Siegfried can help -yet evolving him will take me weeks x__x-.
Also what Dragonette ultimate evo you advice me to do? I think water since I already got all it's evo materials & I can use him in a future semi mono-water team? Or should I turn him to dark? donno

So, help me make a decent team to take the upcoming 3 dungeons, the goddess drop 40% on Legend difficulty.
& the dragons will get a x2 in the upcoming few days so I can try running master level with an 80% drop rate IF I CAN TAKE 'EM.

Edit: Looks like we'll get a 20 million gift dungeon? I never went into one of these? What do they drop?

Is there a way to determine which Noel you get? I thought it was random when you enter the dungeon.

I guess you could exit/enter until you get a color you like?

Is there a way to determine which Noel you get? I thought it was random when you enter the dungeon.

Each of the Noel dragons has a unique skill, just keep flubbing your matches until it uses it.
Snow globe Dragon Rouge - Thanks for playing!
Snow globe Dragon Bleu - 20M DL and rising...
Snow globe Dragon Vert - 20,000,000DL!!

Supposedly.

raiot

Yeah, they all have different expressions, just do no match orb swaps until you see the emote. If its the right one, kill it, if not, exit the dungeon.

The Emote will be posted on Puzzledragonx or here, just wait for them to get posted if you want a specific Noel.

StMeph

Am really trying to build a strong semi mono-water team, at the same time use Leilan's ability to the max.
Since she needs Wood+Fire+Light, am planning to evo both Leviathans to the wood & light Ultimate forms, Leilan herself can provide the fire element & Siegfried can help -yet evolving him will take me weeks x__x-.
Also what Dragonette ultimate evo you advice me to do? I think water since I already got all it's evo materials & I can use him in a future semi mono-water team? Or should I turn him to dark? donno

Like we said before, you have a few teams:

- Monofire with Uriel lead, Echidna, Titan, Homura, and 4th sub, most likely meteor dragon for now.
- ADK dragons with ADK lead, and then mix up the dragons you have. Avoid fire since ADK cannibalizes fire. Usually dragon teams start building toward green/dark or all dark.
- Leilan lead. Leilan offers the most variation, but you'll want to keep Echidna on board. Titan is a good fit. Valk and Highlander/Cu Chulainn would be as well. Verche is fine as it converts a non-useful color to a useful color.

You can play around with subs using Leilan, but I don't understand why you want to shoehorn a water team into a Leader with an Active that would act against you. You don't have a suitable leader for a water team, so don't try to cram one together. That will just end badly.

Each of the Noel dragons has a unique skill, just keep flubbing your matches until it uses it.

Supposedly.

Yeah, they all have different expressions, just do no match orb swaps until you see the emote. If its the right one, kill it, if not, exit the dungeon.

The Emote will be posted on Puzzledragonx or here, just wait for them to get posted if you want a specific Noel.

oooo thanks guys. Missed it last time and just slaughtered it as soon as I entered. Guess i'll see which color I need the boost. Already have green/blue/red archangels for the 1/2/2, so as a leader they don't help me.

Zero_IYAD

Like we said before, you have a few teams:

- Monofire with Uriel lead, Echidna, Titan, Homura, and 4th sub, most likely meteor dragon for now.
- ADK dragons with ADK lead, and then mix up the dragons you have. Avoid fire since ADK cannibalizes fire. Usually dragon teams start building toward green/dark or all dark.
- Leilan lead. Leilan offers the most variation, but you'll want to keep Echidna on board. Titan is a good fit. Valk and Highlander/Cu Chulainn would be as well. Verche is fine as it converts a non-useful color to a useful color.

You can play around with subs using Leilan, but I don't understand why you want to shoehorn a water team into a Leader with an Active that would act against you. You don't have a suitable leader for a water team, so don't try to cram one together. That will just end badly.
Could you help me build a team with my monsters to be able to beat the 3 dungeons I mentioned?

ccbfan

The exp is tempting but I'm going to get the Red one. Everybody got the Blue one last time around and it would be nice to have the option of running a 2/4/2 or a 1/4/4 for my mono red team.

Red is definitely what I'm going for (Already have Blue)

Imagine a 1/4/4 team with 2 or 3 max skilled Enchiladas, a max skilled fire golem, some damager (Too bad no gravity/super nuke/high poison for red, luckily the noels are 20K+ damages) and 2x noel.

As long as the enemy doesn't do over 40K + damage per turn. You basically can grind anything.

xCobalt

What's busty evolve, ultimate evo... If so why is the term busty?

Busty or ultimate evo is pretty much just evolving your monster once more but it will only add a sub element and minor stat changes. The monster's level will remain the same.

The term busty was used because that's what it was called after google translated this Chinese site. Personally, I think the term sounds terrible and doesn't make any sense lol

StMeph

Could you help me build a team with my monsters to be able to beat the 3 dungeons I mentioned?

Honestly, I don't think you have the levels or skills maxed to take on Valk. Just wait until she comes around again.

Darkness Dragon is a No RCV conditional dungeon, but a Siren/Odin team should be able to grind it out, though it may take a while.

Not sure about War Dragon.

He has a maxed out starter dragon. That's a perfect mono blue leader. Subs on the other hand are not ideal. Siren and Siegfried are great, but you are missing mono blue staples like Orochi and Neptune. Some future REM luck may help you there. In the mean time try to pick up a Mystic Ice Knight next time they show up in Castle of Satan (who knows when that will be).
I know you don't want to hear this but you don't really have the box to run Valkyrie. Gravity is really necessary to beat her, so try to build a team that can pick up a Hera or two next time she rolls around. As for the dragon dungeons, I'll have to see, but a resist setup or your Leilan team might be able to handle them. I'll look into it.

So what's the deal with this new Stone dungeon? I took my mono-green into it and had a tough time with the two carbuncles on wave 3 and now there are two blue dragons that are being a PITA.

EDIT: OK, the dragons just need a decent combo to take them down.

Zero_IYAD

Honestly, I don't think you have the levels or skills maxed to take on Valk. Just wait until she comes around again.

Darkness Dragon is a No RCV conditional dungeon, but a Siren/Odin team should be able to grind it out, though it may take a while.

Not sure about War Dragon.

I know you don't want to hear this but you don't really have the box to run Valkyrie. Gravity is really necessary to beat her, so try to build a team that can pick up a Hera or two next time she rolls around. As for the dragon dungeons, I'll have to see, but a resist setup or your Leilan team might be able to handle them. I'll look into it.

I guessed so -__-
But I think I have a chance with the dark skydragon on master level.

What do you think of using a team with Jester Dragon, Drawn Joker as the leader since he can cut dark damage to half & he can convert light orbs to hearts + My maxed skilled Siren tE?
The problem is it'll take forever to kill the final dragon, but at least it can't kill me with all the heart converting I can do? Maybe an Abyss Neptune as a friend leader can help me cutting dark damage up to 75% & get use of his poison?

Oh, answering you question earlier..
Why I want a water team, it's basically my fav. element & my Ice Depth Plesios is the strongest in my box till now, I don't wanna throw him away.
& Leilan's ability will give a x3.5 Attack to ALL monsters once you match her orbs ((Fire+Wood+Light)), thus I wanted to build a semi mono water team with Leilan as the leader & water monsters with sub elements matching her needs.
That's pretty much the plan.

Once we get a Hera Descended news I REALLY NEED a huge help to grab one, I NEED A HERA

Kreed

Okey guys I need help here..
Tomorrow we'll get The Goddess Descended & a Valkyrie would be an awesome addition to my team T~T
Also can I take Water War Dragon & Sky Dragon of Darkness dungeons on Master level?

Here's my box so far:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b16d7c691f090aecd80f1f7ba2f27786/tumblr_msapfqFV6T1srgzyyo1_1280.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://31.media.tumblr.com/9407df1d4bf4173cef470440f0afaa9d/tumblr_msapg7w7BZ1srgzyyo1_1280.png[IMG]

So, help me make a decent team to take the upcoming 3 dungeons, the goddess drop 40% on Legend difficulty.
& the dragons will get a x2 in the upcoming few days so I can try running master level with an 80% drop rate IF I CAN TAKE 'EM.

Edit: Looks like we'll get a [URL="http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=324"]20 million gift dungeon[/URL]? I never went into one of these? What do they drop?[/QUOTE]

I'd probably leave Valkyrie alone until you level up some more and are able to at least defeat Hera. However, I would definitely get the Blue Noel from the special dungeon on Friday. And once you get your hands on a Mystic Ice Knight, you could attempt the Legend dungeon next time with two Noel/Gabriel leaders and Siren, Siren, Mystic Ice Knight, and Siegfried (the more leveled the better your chances obviously).

Water War Dragon Master, you'd need the help of a friend. Either a Lucifer or a strong Neptune so that you can get past the Dragon's defense (and Echidna to delay him so that poison can kill it before it puts it's shield up). If you go Neptune, bring the water/light one to lower water and light monster damage. You can put Drawn Joker as the leader of this party to lower water damage even further, but otherwise Lucifer/Neptune would be the key here.

Sky Dragon of Darkness Master, you "could" use your Leilan here and easily make combos even at her unevolved level, but if you want to be safe, use your Drawn Joker as the leader of a dark party to lower darkness damage and team up with a Lucifer friend. I'd probably bring a Rainbow Keeper and your evolved Siren to help Drawn Joker make heart orbs (obviously save them for when you need them).

Edit: The 20 million Gift dungeon drops special Dragons that aren't that special by themselves, but as leaders offer a 2x HP and 2x RCV ability depending on their element (Blue, Red, Green). They also have a 30K attack active for one enemy. If you don't want one (you do want one in your case) you can feed them to another monster for a huge amount of xp (max leveled).

Supposedly.
So you can replay this dungeon till you beat it?

Puzzledragonx says knights will be here on the 30th in castle Satan. Which is good because I really really need a red knight for my mono red team I am building. That plus a lil red dragon to max up. At least i got to the technical dungeons now. Will make leveling much faster.

Zero_IYAD

I'd probably leave Valkyrie alone until you level up some more and are able to at least defeat Hera. However, I would definitely get the Blue Noel from the special dungeon on Friday. And once you get your hands on a Mystic Ice Knight, you could attempt the Legend dungeon next time with two Noel/Gabriel leaders and Siren, Siren, Mystic Ice Knight, and Siegfried (the more leveled the better your chances obviously).

Water War Dragon Master, you'd need the help of a friend. Either a Lucifer or a strong Neptune so that you can get past the Dragon's defense (and Echidna to delay him so that poison can kill it before it puts it's shield up). If you go Neptune, bring the water/light one to lower water and light monster damage. You can put Drawn Joker as the leader of this party to lower water damage even further, but otherwise Lucifer/Neptune would be the key here.

Sky Dragon of Darkness Master, you "could" use your Leilan here and easily make combos even at her unevolved level, but if you want to be safe, use your Drawn Joker as the leader of a dark party to lower darkness damage and team up with a Lucifer friend. I'd probably bring a Rainbow Keeper and your evolved Siren to help Drawn Joker make heart orbs (obviously save them for when you need them).

Edit: The 20 million Gift dungeon drops special Dragons that aren't that special by themselves, but as leaders offer a 2x HP and 2x RCV ability depending on their element (Blue, Red, Green). They also have a 30K attack active for one enemy. If you don't want one (you do want one in your case) you can feed them to another monster for a huge amount of xp (max leveled).
Ok, I'll forget about the other dungeons for now, I'll go for the Skydragon's master level with this team on the day of x2:

tumblr_msav23Cwq91srgzyyo1_1280.png

Teaming with a SoD Lucifer friend should push HP >15000 & I have the Drawn Jokers 50% resist to darkness & Lucifer's active skill.
Also 2 Keepers of Rainbow can help me cut damage even more if I have to convert hearts& Echidna's skill is the final line of defense.
It'll take a while waiting for Lucifer to charge his skill twice I guess, but I need a poisoner so I must get a Succubus drop .. & getting the dragon itself won't be bad : )
Guess this'll work

& I'll make sure I get a blue noel once they confirm the dungeon : )

Zero_IYAD

In the mean time try to pick up a Mystic Ice Knight next time they show up in Castle of Satan (who knows when that will be).
Looks like am at luck! the knights will show up staring tomorrow!
Grabbing a blue noel & farming the Castle of Satan till I get a Blue Knight will become my priority for next week : )

Raika

^^ 2 max skilled Sirens make Hera a lot safer if you run an Odin/Resist team. And Hera opens up many other descends with her Gravity. But yeah I agree with not going out of your way to farm a second Siren, getting the second one from pal or REM would be ideal (or not for the latter). The time and stamina would be better spent elsewhere.

^ Hatsume is a good sub on certain teams but not that great of a starter. Godfest is coming up soon, and I predict it'll most likely be Egyptian/something. So reroll then for Isis or Horus and you're set, since those two will help build up your orb matching skills and are great leaders. But you could try out Hatsume first, then if you're having difficulty in dungeons reroll for a better god to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom