• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

damisa

I had my 100 day this morning, just in time for the godfest. I got
Indra
Hades
Dark golem
Shaitan
Should have stopped after the first 2 but overall I think it was an ok roll.

Jagernaut

Ur5TXqj.jpg

So i got a mystic stone knight finally. beat the dragon guardian three times, had to waste stones. ugh. i need better friends with better leaders for my team. anyways, i really want a flame knight for my mono red team. can i take it on expert difficulty with a good friend leader, and not using stones. any help you guys can give me?

Add me to your friends list. I usually leave my max level Ares up when I'm not running a specific dungeon.

Static@GAF

If you can't beat Expert you could keep beating Intermediate until you get one.

one pull : cupid. we're done here

7 Pulls all crap. Only gold I received was Ra. 35 saved stones down the drain. I don't regret it though I learned a lesson. No more rolling for me.I got a good amount of monsters to build around the rest I can farm. Now to use the other stones for storage and start leveling. Did pull a Super King Metal dragon from PAL though.

It could be worse man, I've used Ra as my go-to descended team.

I love all the bad news and tears that comes with godfests. Too entertaining.

come on dude....people waste a lot of money on this shit. Taking pleasure in people lighting money on fire? Ain't nothing funny about that.

Dunlop

Is there anyway to change your name without starting over?

I didn't notice the whole putting @gaf until it is was too late (name is just Kanuck)

Also 3 pulls on the rare egg machine got me
cupid
cupid
mystic stone knight

All of my monsters are terrible lol

J0dy77

Anyone have a light Neptune I can use??

Sure. I put mine up.

Is there anyway to change your name without starting over?

I didn't notice the whole putting @gaf until it is was too late (name is just Kanuck)

Also 3 pulls on the rare egg machine got me
cupid
cupid
mystic stone knight

All of my monsters are terrible lol

Yes, just go into the options menu. There is a change name option.

Kyu

Neo Member
I'm thinking of running Zeus with luci/astaroth. Anyone try that before?

Subs: Hera-Is, Hera, Hera and echidna

E: never mind, logical error there. Calculated with 2x morning stars and then astas counter

Limit

come on dude....people waste a lot of money on this shit. Taking pleasure in people lighting money on fire? Ain't nothing funny about that.

So if you saw someone lighting 100 bucks on fire right outside your home you wouldn't laugh at the absurd nature of it all? Not even a little bit? People struggling against RNG is 2/5th the fun of this game.

Zero_IYAD

Congrats. Definitely a great feeling. My first master drop was the blue mech dragon. Don't have the heart to feed him for all the + eggs I dumped on him.
Gonna try the Master levelled Skydragon of Darkness in few hours!

Spent my only 5 stones on the REM, got a Mystic Fire Knight, I was like 'LoL! Not getting a Neptune this way', fed him to Homura & no skill up :|

Also farmed around 15 Marine Goblins to skill up my Siren, only 1 skill up! The game can get really stingy sometimes =_=

any point to holding on to 2 Zeus'? I'm guessing probably for the whole Awokened skill thing
Yeah you might as well. I know this is unlikely but it would be nice if they could detect when we had already fed our gods dupes in the past and would still give us the awakening. It would be nice for us poor suckers who went after the skillups, not knowing this was going to happen.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
For some stupid reason I pulled again just now and got Ra. Never going to use it, but better than another Yomi I suppose.

If you can get good with Ra, you can clear basically anything and everything. Just sayin.

E: J0dy, can you check to see if you accepted my request? You still haven't popped up.

linsivvi

I have no problem with rolling once or twice each God fest, considering these days there are more days with free stones than without.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
For anyone curious, TGP has officially quit. As much of a bummer as that is, it'll be nice to see REALISTIC clears of the crazy hard dungeons now. :p

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Guess we'll all just have to watch Zydoran now who I and some others managed to convince to start up another iTunes gift card pyramid scheme
http://www.youtube.com/user/Zydoran/videos

The pyramid scheme was the most important part of TGP's videos, right???

Yeah, basically...I mean, TGP's videos were like the "perfect" setups for everything. But that's what happens when you've got 3k+ stones, can roll for gods to get skillups, stam refresh for +eggs, etc.

Yeah, basically...I mean, TGP's videos were like the "perfect" setups for everything. But that's what happens when you've got 3k+ stones, can roll for gods to get skillups, stam refresh for +eggs, etc.

Every time I watch one of his videos, I get excited and think "Hey! I can run that team!". Then his +eggs flash and crush all my hopes and dreams. His Egyptian teams will always have 5-6k HP, 2.5k ATK, and 1.8k RCV more than I do, and most of the time it's enough to make all the difference. That and all of his monsters are max skill. It's insane.

@Zero_IYAD: I just refreshed so my Neptune should be ready. Let me know once you're in the dungeon.

BlueSteel

DIdn't pull on godfest, but spent some stones to get both of my hades to max level.

Next up to max: Vamp Lord, Persephone, and Loki

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Thanks for the Neptune J0dy - made clearing Legend relatively painless. No stones used, and holy SHIT at that poison damage!

Limit

Tubegameplayer was running a pyramid scheme? I always thought that he was an actual employee of Gungho given her massive stone collection and the fact that her youtube channel is prominently featured on puzzledragonx.

Got another Amaterasu, I wonder how much effort will actually be involved to "awaken" all of these dupe gods. (Two extra Shivas, some extra susanos, an extra Ammy)

Something tells me that it's either not going to be easy, or it's going to he just as random as skill ups...

It could be worse man, I've used Ra as my go-to descended team.

What kind of team do you run? I've been working on getting lots of dual monsters (working on dark Minerva for Hera -UR this week) and I think I can finally put my Ra to use(once he is leveled/evo'd a bit)

The original announcement said it was a 100% chance to awaken if you fed the exact same monster, but that page keeps getting updated and the 100% part is apparently no longer there, sooooooooooo

linsivvi

Thanks, 2nd master dungeon down : )
Didn't get a Succubus drop tho -.-

Took me 6-7 runs over to get Succubus to drop.

The original announcement said it was a 100% chance to awaken if you fed the exact same monster, but that page keeps getting updated and the 100% part is apparently no longer there, sooooooooooo

The original announcement also mentioned you can use awoken materials. Later the developer mentioned in his twitter that you can pick up these materials in jewel/metal dungeons and the pal machine.

Kreed

Guess we'll all just have to watch Zydoran now who I and some others managed to convince to start up another iTunes gift card pyramid scheme
http://www.youtube.com/user/Zydoran/videos

The pyramid scheme was the most important part of TGP's videos, right???

I just caught up on all this pyramid scheme stuff. I guess spending free gift cards is "better" than spending thousands of dollars on one cell phone game like I assumed he was, but it still seems like way too much effort.

What kind of team do you run? I've been working on getting lots of dual monsters (working on dark Minerva for Hera -UR this week) and I think I can finally put my Ra to use(once he is leveled/evo'd a bit)

Really depends on what dungeon you are entering. Skills generally don't matter because they don't have time to activate unless you stall. For LIGHT-based dungeons I've been using

Ra (Light)
Marine Rider (Wood/Water)
D/D Hades (Dark)
Vamp
D/L Hades
Horus (Fire)

Been working well. Dual Color subs help out a TON especially when you want to double up on a dungeons weakness.

Well I decided to pull twice. I got an angel and a drall. Now understand gungtrolling. I wanted Neptune. Anyone have a Neptune that can add me.

Drall doesn't seem like a total loss at this point. I can use him for changing wood orbs to hearts which can do a lot of good when paired with titan it seems.

355,360,234 is my number. Any high level leader would be ace for me at this point.

atlantos

Neo Member
All, what's the deal with awoken skills on version 6.0? Is that another skills on top of current active and leader skills? Do we know what kind of skills are we talking about here? Are they even useful? I am contemplating and regretting feeding the double up of mounsters.. especially the rare ones.

All, what's the deal with awoken skills on version 6.0? Is that another skills on top of current active and leader skills? Do we know what kind of skills are we talking about here? Are they even useful? I am contemplating and regretting feeding the double up of mounsters.. especially the rare ones.

Don't worry, we all regret feeding our dupes... nothing we could have planned for. All we know about them so far is contained within
http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Flyingstraightup/Awoken_Skills
http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Flyingstraightup/Awoken_Skills_revealed!_But...

atlantos

Neo Member

Jagernaut

Well I decided to pull twice. I got an angel and a drall. Now understand gungtrolling. I wanted Neptune. Anyone have a Neptune that can add me.

Drall doesn't seem like a total loss at this point. I can use him for changing wood orbs to hearts which can do a lot of good when paired with titan it seems.

355,360,234 is my number. Any high level leader would be ace for me at this point.

I added you earlier (Static@GAF). Besides my Ares, I also have a max Abyss Neptune and max Green Odin. Just let me know what leader you need (you can also send me a message through the game) and I'll switch.

I added you earlier (Static@GAF). Besides my Ares, I also have a max Abyss Neptune and max Green Odin. Just let me know what leader you need (you can also send me a message through the game) and I'll switch.
Cool. Thanks. I'm still not knowledgeable enough to know who to use where, I'm just running mono red right now because it's easiest to use.

So just to clarify. If I have two shivas, same EVO level, and I feed one to the other, I have a chance to skill up, AND to get the awoken thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom