• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
So next week then, I'd have to focus on leveling her this week then.
You can evolve either Siren or Angel to get the same leader skill. I (and pretty much everyone else) would highly recommend Siren because her active skill is way better.

Titan as the leader. but who else to use? I really, really don't want to reroll on this account, i have an alt I am rerolling on, but my internet sucks here (in China), and it takes about 40 minutes to update each time.
You can pair Titan up with Amaterasu Ohkami or, barring that, Enchantress Siren or Archangel. The important thing is that your partner has an auto-heal ability. Just make sure your HP is above 70% at all times so you can take an otherwise fatal hit.

She's an angel, not an archangel, if that matters. Blue Odin, or red odin?
My mistake. See my first answer, above. But yeah, once you have that, pair it up with Green Odin.

You can evolve either Siren or Angel to get the same leader skill. I (and pretty much everyone else) would highly recommend Siren because her active skill is way better.

You can pair Titan up with Amaterasu Ohkami or, barring that, Enchantress Siren or Archangel. The important thing is that your partner has an auto-heal ability. Just make sure your HP is above 70% at all times so you can take an otherwise fatal hit.

My mistake. See my first answer, above. But yeah, once you have that, pair it up with Green Odin.
Thanks. If I go with the gigas/titan team and an enchantress siren, who else should I put in the team? Echidna, tyrannos, and pyro demon or should I use someone else? Sorry I still don't really get how to make a good team. And does anyone here have a good enchantress I could pair with?

uD4Kk9Q.jpg
is something like this doable?

raiot

Get yourself a good Amaterasu as a Friend Leader and your set.
Just remember to stall each round enough to kill the linked knights!
You dont have to download the app again to reroll... you just have to close the app, delete data048 and 56 and reopen it!

Get yourself a good Amaterasu as a Friend Leader and your set.
Just remember to stall each round enough to kill the linked knights!
You dont have to download the app again to reroll... you just have to close the app, delete data048 and 56 and reopen it!
I'm on android and not rooted. I'll start looking for an amaterasu now.

By stall, how do I know when long enough stalling is?

Kreed

Titan as the leader. but who else to use? I really, really don't want to reroll on this account, i have an alt I am rerolling on, but my internet sucks here (in China), and it takes about 40 minutes to update each time.

Besides Amaterasu and Titan as the lead the other option you have is Green Odin friends (and what ever other monsters you want to use) if you run out of Amaterasu friends. However you'll want a minimum of 5000 HP if you do this and obviously you will need to be full health every time Rainbow Keeper attacks, so your Siren would be useful here for healing as a leader (you need to be able to heal about 4400 damage every 5 turns so your recovery needs to be high enough to accomplish this). You could also run Chaos Devil Dragon as the leader to drop Rainbow Keeper's damage down by half in addition to Odin's reduction.

By stall, how do I know when long enough stalling is?

You generally want to stall until either all/a certain monster's active skill activates.

raiot

Ok, the Idea here is the following:

Use, Gigas as your leader, Chaos Dragon, Tyrannos, Echidna, Noel and a friend Amaterasu Okami.

Charge your skills the first round, only kill a knight if its attack is linked with another. If 2 knights attack on the same turn, you could die!
ALWAYS MATCH ORBS, OKAMI ONLY HEALS ON A MATCH!

Use Chaos dragon, Tyrannos and Noels skill to clear round 2 and 3.
Round 4 is keeper of light or dark. With okami and your titan you should not die, EVER!
Just make sure to always make matches.
Round 5 is Rainbow Keeper. It will be PAINFULLY slow, you basically have to rely on ChaosDragon, Noel and Tyrannos to kill him. But you will... after 1-2 hours!

GungHo is gonna hold some REM event in the future (which will probably replace that week's Carnival) composed of the top 5 monsters voted on in this poll:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzzle-dragons-gungho-official/monster-vote/685643661464229

So basically AA Lucifer, Horus, Kirin, Viper Orochi, Neptune

so basically, "shit that I won't pull". got it

Just clear the app data and start over.

edit :

oh. hm...wow

Kreed

Yeah, but the odin strategy is not fool proof. 1 bad heart streak and he is toast

He'd need a really bad heart streak over 5 turns (especially if he uses Chaos Devil Dragon as the lead), but obviously the higher his recovery is the better.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So for no good reason, I did Heroes, got another Chu drop. I didn't need either. I realize after that it was a waste of 50 stam, haha. Whatever.

thanks for all the help guys, and sorry for all the questions and strategies, i normally am good at getting to grips with a game quickly, but PAD has confused the hell outta me.

I'm looking for an Amaterasu Okami right now, if anyone has one, could you please add me at 355,360,234. That way I can get started on the 1-2 hour grind, lol.

massoluk

Banned
Hey, finally beat Heroes Descended with 0 stones using Double Lucifer Team. God damn, the first stage is like rolling a lottery, totally make or break whether depending on whether you get some black/heart or not.

50 Stamina down, Not sure if it's worth doing it since already got Chulain. But probably will for skills up chance and exp.

maks

Hey guys, which team can beat Two Heroes with as little stones as possible?

MONO RED
45 WD. Ares
42 Gigas (max skill)
36 EoS Echidna
61 D.S.D. Megalodran (max skill)
29 PKH
Freyr Swordsman, Grand Tyranos, or Dominion Uriel friend

BLUE TEAM
50 Snowglobe dragon Blue
52 Siegfried Blue Champion
36 EoS Echidna
48 EotS Siren (max skill)
25 WotN Lilith
I&I twin Archers or CD Hermes friend

MONO RED
45 WD. Ares
42 Gigas (max skill)
36 EoS Echidna
29 PKH

BLUE TEAM
50 Snowglobe dragon Blue
36 EoS Echidna
25 WotN Lilith

generally blue teams do well in descended due to siren. I would do the blue team and either a) sub Lilith for another blue monster and roll with a neptune friend or b) roll with your setup and a Gab / Noel friend.

1/4/4 is safer, but is going to take a LONG time using lilith to chip away. You might even want to sub echidna for a blue nuke as well.

Woo hoo, got me a rainbow keeper. Now I just need one more and a dub mythlit to get my starters ulti evo.

Thanks for the help guys, I went for the green Odin plus chaos dragon combo. It almost didn't work on those knights, but I got through them and to the keepers. Was a breeze after that.

Zero_IYAD

^
How's the voting going so far? Who took the 1st 4 places?

My Galaxy S3 died today's morning :"(
I can't even turn it on or access any mode, the repair center told me the motherboard is dead =__=
Bought a Galaxy Fame to use for the upcoming month till I get a chance to grab an S4
Thank god I kept data migration "on" on my S3, no game data lost, but playing on a smaller screen sucks big time -___-

Samsung-Galaxy-Fame.jpg

ccbfan

Only got highlanders so far.

No biggy since I already have 2 berserks. But I need 2 more berserk for awoken skills.

This whole awoken skill thing is going to destroy my monster box.

I need to start collecting starter dragons, ripper dragons, healers, golems, mystic knights all over again.

linsivvi

Only got highlanders so far.

No biggy since I already have 2 berserks. But I need 2 more berserk for awoken skills.

This whole awoken skill thing is going to destroy my monster box.

I need to start collecting starter dragons, ripper dragons, healers, golems, mystic knights all over again.

You can farm mats for awoken skills, you don't need dupes.

^
How's the voting going so far? Who took the 1st 4 places?
1. Lucifer- 570
2. Horus- 225
3. Kirin, Sakuya- 173
Valk- 67
Orochi- 62
Neptune- 59
Byakko, Haku- 57
Hades- 54
Ra- 45
Astaroth- 44
Anubis- 20
Out of the top 10, I would -like- to see either Neptune, Astaroth, or Orochi in slots 4-5. Parvati's not on the list but she'd be nice too. Are people here actually interested in strategic voting to boot G.Valk off the top 5?

Also I'm looking forward to the cboat style rivers of salt that will pour forth when people STILL don't pull any of those monsters.

StMeph

What makes Astaroth so good?

Neptune's always good. I would appreciate Parvati for sure, especially once we can skill her up.

Orochi is very unique, but I feel like there's very little content now where he's actually necessary.

What makes Astaroth so good?

Neptune's always good. I would appreciate Parvati for sure, especially once we can skill her up.

Orochi is very unique, but I feel like there's very little content now where he's actually necessary.
Dual Astaroth (or Astaroth/AA Lucifer) can lead a high-utility team of Drawn Joker, CDK, Hera-Is, and Vampire to 0-stone a lot of difficult content, including Zeus-Dios. Might take some IAP especially on the NA side, but it's doable.

On an aside, I really hope Twitter Survey Dungeon 6 ends up being Pierdra. It was apparently a top contender for TSD5 but lost out to MFK cause Goemon teams were the shit back when the survey was held. Sorry to all you MIK fans out there...

so finally got my War Diety Minerva, just need a Dubmythlit for the ulti evo. What is the best location to farm for Dub-Myths? I have every technical up to Purple Stone STEEL Dragon and every regular up to the Minerva Starlight Sanctuary.

Hera-Ur will fall (at least the first level)... though Zues-Dios still escapes me. I just can't justify spending stones, and my Ra is really really weak...

So, anyone mind expressing their opinion on holy vs. dark Ceres again?

I current have a fine SOD Luci team but also planning a 9x healer team in the coming months.. Dark Ceres just seems to make more sense to me for the instant 2x lol cannon + RCV boost. I also don't see how holy Ceres stats would be that much of a boost to the 9x healer team.

SaberVulcan

Please vote for Neptune t_t.

So, anyone mind expressing their opinion on holy vs. dark Ceres again?

I current have a fine SOD Luci team but also planning a 9x healer team in the coming months.. Dark Ceres just seems to make more sense to me for the instant 2x lol cannon + RCV boost. I also don't see how holy Ceres stats would be that much of a boost to the 9x healer team.

I use Dark Cereses for the Lucifer team... shes really the best option you get for double-cannon on 1 turn at the moment. So unless you run 4x HP/RCV with another team I would suggest Dark

maks

generally blue teams do well in descended due to siren. I would do the blue team and either a) sub Lilith for another blue monster and roll with a neptune friend or b) roll with your setup and a Gab / Noel friend.

1/4/4 is safer, but is going to take a LONG time using lilith to chip away. You might even want to sub echidna for a blue nuke as well.

A WD Gabriel and Blue Noel just popped up on my friends list. But a red Noel also came up and that is mighty tempting for my red team =)

For my team I replaced Echidna with a lv.58 Crystal Aurora Dragon. I could replace lilith with Megalodran and then go with a Noel friend. So im looking at (nuke?) damage from 3 monsters. I'm scared of round 1 monsters and round 4 vampires killing me but with this setup I'll have 36k health and one heart match gives me 6k rcv. I'm not sure if i should replace lilith though...if i do i will drop to 30k health and 5.4k rcv but i do keep that nuke damage.

BLUE TEAM
50 Snowglobe Blue <or> 41 CD Hermes
58 CAD
taking out 36 EoS Echidna
61 DSD Megalodran <or> 25 WotN Lilith
Snowglobe Blue, WD Gabriel, I&I twin Archers, CD Hermes friend

Zero_IYAD

Out of the top 10, I would -like- to see either Neptune, Astaroth, or Orochi in slots 4-5. Parvati's not on the list but she'd be nice too. Are people here actually interested in strategic voting to boot G.Valk off the top 5?

Also I'm looking forward to the cboat style rivers of salt that will pour forth when people STILL don't pull any of those monsters.
I agree
Looks like the 4 1st spots are already taken with such high votes.
I wish at least Neptune or Hades make it to the 5th place.

Kyu

Neo Member
Anyone pull an evolved pengdra from the pal egg machine yet? I think I've done around 50-60 pulls and still not seen one

ccbfan

Anyone running Fire noel for Hera-UR.

According to the website data for the dungeon a

Fire Noel (or Uriel)
Enchilada
Enchilada
Fire Golem
Gigas

Helper Fire Noel or Helper Uriel. Should be able to no stone her easy.

If you have more Uriels then you probably don't need 2 Enchiladas since the Enchiladas are mostly there for RCV. Also the Gigas is optional. (I'm mainly using it for the HP.) so a character that can do high damage might be better and you won't need that second Enchilada with no negative RCV Gigas. (Menace is kinda useless for this dungeon)

The hardest thing about this is finding Fire Noel or Uriel helpers.

I'll have my fire noel up all day for Hera-UR.

Anyone else?

mercviper

Anyone running Fire noel for Hera-UR.

According to the website data for the dungeon a

Fire Noel (or Uriel)
Enchilada
Enchilada
Fire Golem
Gigas

Helper Fire Noel or Helper Uriel. Should be able to no stone her easy.

If you have more Uriels then you probably don't need 2 Enchiladas since the Enchiladas are mostly there for RCV. Also the Gigas is optional. (I'm mainly using it for the HP.) so a character that can do high damage might be better and you won't need that second Enchilada with no negative RCV Gigas. (Menace is kinda useless for this dungeon)

The hardest thing about this is finding Fire Noel or Uriel helpers.

I'll have my fire noel up all day for Hera-UR.

Anyone else?

I can pull my fire noel out of retirement for hera-ur.

Edit: I guess you need a friend code: 362144203

Anyone pull an evolved pengdra from the pal egg machine yet? I think I've done around 50-60 pulls and still not seen one

I don't know if I have ever pulled an evolved pengdra but I have gotten super Metal and Super Golds out of it during this kind of special pal pull.

maks

MONO RED
45 WD. Ares
42 Gigas (max skill)
36 EoS Echidna
29 PKH

BLUE TEAM
50 Snowglobe dragon Blue
36 EoS Echidna
25 WotN Lilith

My blue friends changed the leaders I really wanted so I went with my red team and Freyr friend. I used two stones. One on Masks since I didn't have skills charged and the second when I was battling Siegfried all alone...got unlucky with hearts. I'm pretty happy. I now have berserk and highlander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom