• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

After nearly 12 hours.... and some stones...

eBJjMyul.jpg

SHE IS MINEEEE

Amon37

The thing is you don't really need to continue with the normal dungeons in order to progress. After Castle of Satan it might be a good idea to start farming rare monsters (Naga, Titan, Lilith, Mermaid, etc), farm the weekday dungeons for mats, and run the technical dungeons so you can level up your monsters a bit with pengdras. With events almost every 2 weeks that last for 7-10 days each, you will have so many of things to do that you don't have to run the normal dungeons at all.

Also, if you are not going to re-roll, save all your stones for box space and god fest only.

castle of satan has rare monsters? like capturing the bosses? I'll have to replay it.

Thanks to the people who sent me SOD Lucifer friend requests. I was able to zero-stone clear without a problem.

I don't think I'm going to grind that dungeon for skillups for a very long time, but for now I have the needed Hera count for the teams I need. Thanks again.

maks

Got my first two Hera's today. That took forever!!! 3hrs each run using Gigas lead, Siren, Echidna, Megalodran, Lilith, friend Odin (thanks Kyu!).

I don't have much of a dark team at all so it doesn't look like I have a shot at Hera-Is. Kinda relieved. Hopefully next time.

2/9 on Hera skillups today. Not terrible i guess, but it sucks when you get no skillups on your last feed of the day. Now that I'm confident with my farming team I'll hopefully get a few each time Hera visits and soon enough she'll be maxed. Then it'll be Hera-Is's turn.

Limit

I have been able to evolve 3/4ths of my light pengdras by running Dragons of the tower and acquiring gold dragons from there. All the additional dragon plants and metal dragons are a nice cherry on the top.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
This thread makes me feel like I'm not progressing in this game sometimes. Everybody getting Hera and I'm just happy I evolved my Tyrannos to Firedragon Tyrannos. Still leveling my Dragon Knight and managed to pull a Phoenix Knight Homura, Verche, and Susano since last I posted.

What do I do with the Present Egg I got from the 20M dungeon?

This thread makes me feel like I'm not progressing in this game sometimes. Everybody getting Hera and I'm just happy I evolved my Tyrannos to Firedragon Tyrannos. Still leveling my Dragon Knight and managed to pull a Phoenix Knight Homura, Verche, and Susano since last I posted.

SELL IT FOR MAX CASH <- do not do this.

Evolve it into the noel dragons and then max that.
Even if you don't want the dragon they still give 1.5 Million exp at max level as a feeder to same colors.

Jagernaut

What is the monster number for your present egg?

517 - fire
518 - water
519 - wood

Water is the most useful, an evolved Blue + 2 max skilled sirens can get you through Two Heroes and Goemon.

J0dy77

Found this after another reroll, first time I get a "super rare". Should I keep it? In the guide I didn't find anything.

:) LOL

Not laughing at you. This is an inside joke in this thread. A lot of people pull riders during the god fest events and it has become one of the bigger gungho troll mobs for us.

The answer to your question is to keep rolling. Look at the tier list posted in the first post. It will give you an idea what to look for.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man, for the first time in months I'm running out of money. Actually might run some weekend dungeon.

I've not fed a king gold in forever. The money the provide far outweighs their experience to light monsters IMHO.

Also, I got my iTunes gift cards today! Mail didn't come until AFTER my 2nd Saphire, so I will be spamming the shit out of it during my 3rd and final one tonight. NEED that blue XP.

T-Matt

Anyone have a awoken odin I could use?

Oh and I usually run a valk or Horus in case anyone wants more friends.

Flambe

Doing a bit better with this go-round I suppose.

KYbWu9O.png

Grinding Voice of the Siren or w/e to get a mermaid for heals right now, any other suggestions?

Also still have my lvl 20 gift if anyone wants to trade =]

Jagernaut

Anyone have a awoken odin I could use?

Oh and I usually run a valk or Horus in case anyone wants more friends.

I tried to add you but your friends list is full. I have a maxed Green Odin (no plus eggs though).

I also have a maxed Abyss Neptune if someone needs one today.

Jagernaut

I wonder if Hera-Ur is gonna become the new Valkyrie. A team with Duke and King Baddie could do some serious damage.

If we could max skill Drawn Joker in the US version, Drawn Joker + Duke Vamp + Hera-Ur dark enhanced orbs + King Baddie would be awesome. I have everyone but Hera-Ur.

Limit

I wonder if Hera-Ur is gonna become the new Valkyrie. A team with Duke and King Baddie could do some serious damage.

I wasn't even thinking about utilizing Hera-Ur as a leader. Her 9x team will be a lot more powerful in attack than a typical Valk team. You can use Awoken Hera, Hera is, Vampire Lord, Chaos Devil Dragon, and Lilith as a part of this team. And all five of them can be acquired without using rare egg machine. That is a legit farming team right there.

Jagernaut

Is anyone going to run a mono red team for Hera Ur tomorrow? I've seen mention of it here and there but wasn't sure of optimal team.

I'm going mono red on Legendary. I will use

War Deity Ares lead - max lvl
Goemon
Horus
Phoenix Knight Homura - max skill
Echidna
Freyr helper

Should have about 28k hp with a max Freyr. As long as I make it to Hera-Ur, I can one shot her with Goemon + Horus + Freyr skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom