• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Looking over his team:

Leader: Awoken Zeus Lv 72, +1

Subs:
Verche KoS Lv 50 +4 (Max Skilled)
Siren Enchantress Lv 73 +100 (Max Skilled)
Awoken Hera-Is Lv 25
Echidna Lv 54 +4 (Max Skilled)

Friend Leader: Awoken Zeus Lv 99, +116?

HP = 12481
I think both Zeus and Hera-Is are not skilled up at all. If they are maybe just 1 skill level up for all of them.

Floor 1: Stalled for 24 turns in the first round by killing one squid and stalling on the other, using Siren and Echidna to buy time.

Floor 2: Killed Cerberus using up all turns on Cerb's countdown.

Floor 3: Used Enchilada's delay, killed over all turns

Floor 4: popped verche for light orbs, killed all in 1 turn

Floor 5: kill Hades using all turns on his countdown, making sure to have Verche & Echidna skills ready for Satan

Floor 6: Menace, Gravities, Siren to Heal back to full. Kills Satan in 5 turns

I'm actually thinking of running this setup. I just need to evolve my max skilled Verche and pump some levels into him. This team is quite smart.

I know PaD group will have a +297 Zeus to borrow, too.

Ashodin

kM6i9wel.png

Sometimes the RNG gods giveth

Persephone busty, I just came

What is a good amount of HP for a RA team? I've got 10k before my friend Ra.

Figured I might want to waste 50 stamina. It could be fun!

If it goes well I may try Satan...

It won't though

Jagernaut

I'm actually thinking of running this setup. I just need to evolve my max skilled Verche and pump some levels into him. This team is quite smart.

That is an interesting team. I can make that team with more hp but less skillups. My Verche is at 7 turns and Echidna is at 11 turns.

I really like that they "refresh" existing monsters regularly so they don't get more or less completely outclassed by new more powerful monsters and teams.

I have a Persephone at decent level. Looking forward to the ultimate.

razterik

It won't though

For Legend, 15722 is the preemptive strike total. 12495 and a heart maker will get you to the 4th floor, where you get your only real stalling chance if you heal and burst him down to under 50%.

mercviper

It won't though

You're asking about legend skydragon rush? You need 15722 hp to survive all the pre-emptive attacks. For just Ra in general it's however much you need for any burst team.

BlueSteel

Ugh, so a dual lucifer team is possible for sky dragon rush. 2 SOD Lucs, 2 max skilled sirens, and two gravity users. I was so close but in my attempt to get gravities back up for the last boss I forgot to heal and died... and I did this twice.

100 stamina down the drain :|

I just need a bit to level though, so I took my frustrations out on expert with horus... Only 5 turns needed.

Ugh, so a dual lucifer team is possible for sky dragon rush. 2 SOD Lucs, 2 max skilled sirens, and two gravity users. I was so close but in my attempt to get gravities back up for the last boss I forgot to heal and died... and I did this twice.

100 stamina down the drain :|
Awesome. I may have to try this!

daemissary

Max skilled my Ardbeg. I've determined that GungHo has hooked me up on skill ups to try to make up for my pitiful luck on the REM.

It doesn't quite balance out.

Zero_IYAD

20 runs in Castle of Satan, 1 Dark Knight, 1 Light Knight, 3 Flame Knights.. Yes everything but the Ice one I want :/ .. At least got skill ups for Verche & Homura

Am planning to run Wood War Dragon dungeon on Master level tomorrow since it's getting a x2..
Do I have any hope? Help me make a team to tackle it, this is my current box:

tumblr_mt35w7ocbi1srgzyyo1_400.png

tumblr_mt35wv07nw1srgzyyo1_400.png

tumblr_mt35xkywIC1srgzyyo1_400.png

Also do I have anything in my box that can tackle Goemon on Legend difficulty or should I forget about him for now?

Right? Seems really straight forward, as long as you can build up the skills in round 1. If I can get away with 0-6 stones spent, I will be very happy. I just need to pump more levels into Verche, too. GC, I'm gonna ask for your Zeus this Saturday, my friend...

xCobalt

Also do I have anything in my box that can tackle Goemon on Legend difficulty or should I forget about him for now?

Try running Noel with Siren, Berserker, Ice Golem (level it as much as you can), Plesios paired with a friend's Noel/Gabriel. The bosses will bind water monsters once so you will need to activate Ice Golem before they do it.

Zero_IYAD

Try running Noel with Siren, Berserker, Ice Golem (level it as much as you can), Plesios paired with a friend's Noel/Gabriel. The bosses will bind water monsters once so you will need to activate Ice Golem before they do it.
What's the success rate for such a team in your opinion?
Also, is Goemon worth getting at this point for me or would it be wiser to push him for later & wait for Hera-Is for example?

Edit: btw, both my Sirens are max skilled.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Right? Seems really straight forward, as long as you can build up the skills in round 1. If I can get away with 0-6 stones spent, I will be very happy. I just need to pump more levels into Verche, too. GC, I'm gonna ask for your Zeus this Saturday, my friend...

I need a damn Mystic Mask to prepare my team. What's the HP req to survive the first round?

Also, does anyone here have a baller Zeus that isn't on my FL?

Oh one more thing! Does Tower of Jewel have a higher +egg chance today??

Scratch

I need a damn Mystic Mask to prepare my team. What's the HP req to survive the first round?

I haven't gotten any plus eggs and I've run it 4 times on master :'(

xCobalt

Also, is Goemon worth getting at this point for me or would it be wiser to push him for later & wait for Hera-Is for example?

Don't know your stats but if you can break 40,000 hp it's pretty safe. It might take awhile though. You might as well go for Goemon if the opportunity presents itself.

Jagernaut

I've done it with a similar team and it was pretty smooth. Goemon is only a 40% drop on Legendary but I was lucky and got him on my first try. Goemon would be a nice addition to your fire team, and will be easier to get than Hera-Is.

Nista

No, what is dumb is having a Ra, and despite playing for way to many days, still not being good enough to play with him as leader.

I know how you feel. I have both Horus and Ra, and I am so good at choking at making matches to activate them. It makes me so frustrated that I give up on the game for a few days.

It annoys me because my roommate who has a maxed out Valkyrie has it so much easier in farming dungeons. I need to get better subs and just go with an Astaroth team for a bit so I don't feel like throwing my ipad across the room when I waste 50 sta.

Squid hits for 8986. If you're unable to kill one in time, and both are on the same timer, you're gonna get hit for 17,972. If I can't manage to kill one in time, I'm exiting the dungeon.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Squid hits for 8986. If you're unable to kill one in time, and both are on the same timer, you're gonna get hit for 17,972. If I can't manage to kill one in time, I'm exiting the dungeon.

Gotcha, thanks. If I can get a mask to drop, I shouldn't have trouble since I have a pretty decent team. We'll see...

Why exit instead of just dying? The latter opens up the possibility for you to land a lucky-ass combo and survive, while quitting offers no benefit.

Jagernaut

20 runs in Castle of Satan, 1 Dark Knight, 1 Light Knight, 3 Flame Knights.. Yes everything but the Ice one I want :/ .. At least got skill ups for Verche & Homura

Mystic Knight schedule for today and tomorrow:

Castle of Satan - normal
Stage 1: Yellow
Stage 2: Green
Stage 3: Blue
Stage 4: Red
Stage 5: Dark

Castle of Satan Tech:
Stage 1: Blue
Stage 2: Red
Stage 3: Dark
Stage 4: Yellow
Stage 5: Green

Zero_IYAD

I ran Legend with a similar team. Try and lvl as much as you can. It's pretty simple, actually.
Will do, thank you :>
Mystic Knight schedule for today and tomorrow:

Castle of Satan - normal
Stage 1: Yellow
Stage 2: Green
Stage 3: Blue
Stage 4: Red
Stage 5: Dark

Castle of Satan Tech:
Stage 1: Blue
Stage 2: Red
Stage 3: Dark
Stage 4: Yellow
Stage 5: Green
WHERE on earth did you get this list from O___O !!
It's 100% correct!
I KINDA FELT something was wrong when I got 3 Flame Knights after repeating stage 4 in the Normal Castle of Satan, but I thought it's just my usual bad luck >.> !!
Will there be another similar lists for the rest of the week?

Now getting an Ice Knight will be much much easier!!

I just ran legend with my ghetto Ra (5* lvl 22) team was max busty valk, Hera-is, busty berserk, and siren. Radav was my friend Ra.

Went in and the monster image did not work. Figured ill try to figure it out after I die. So I get a lucky drop an match 5. Dead.

Second boss I try to get five, miss, no attack (2 timer) next turn I match five. Dead.

Third boss I went for the biggest combo I could (missing red orbs on the board) got a 9 combo with the last match being my red. Dead.

Fourth boss. Three turn timer. I spent two turns setting up the board. (Because I was at 1k health I knew I would get premptive'd to death so board management would be useless) I got the five match and he died.

Last one. I die, I stoned (figured why not ill throw a few stones to get the two that dropped). My board sucks. So I went for biggest combo possible. Got a 13 combo with the last 3 at X36. Dead

So awesome. I'll take on Satan then, and probably did tomorrow. No way I don't get gungtrolled tomorrow. But today I am a victor!

Colby

It's 100% correct!
I KINDA FELT something was wrong when I got 3 Flame Knights after repeating stage 4 in the Normal Castle of Satan, but I thought it's just my usual bad luck >.> !!

Yeah, this is how the Knights work. Make sure to check each day, because the list changes.

I've gone 0/9 on Dub-lits today. I despise Friday dungeon and avoid it if at all possible, but I desperately need one. Dammit!

Jagernaut

It's 100% correct!

I got the list from this thread on puzzleanddragonforums:

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=18088

The schedule changes every 2 days so keep an eye on that thread, someone will post the new schedule.

Limit

Yeah, this is how the Knights work. Make sure to check each day, because the list changes.

I've gone 0/9 on Dub-lits today. I despise Friday dungeon and avoid it if at all possible, but I desperately need one. Dammit!

Yup, I despise times like these. Perhaps you are already doing this, but during X2 events I try to target and kill the monster that I want dropped first. Maybe statistically the drop is still random but because of X2 it feels as if anything you kill first gets dropped on that particular floor.

So it turns out that SOD Lucifer easily clears Legend Skydragons. I got two drops—no pictures, though.

EDIT: Of course Satan and Super Metals are on the same day. Of course.

Zero_IYAD

Thanks everyone, that list was great!
Just got an Ice Knight finally, & with that I've completed my Mystic Knights collection.

I actually advice anyone who's looking for a certain knight to keep running their stage.
They show up at a totally random rate, for me I met one every 2 runs & sometimes one every 7!
But getting the knight you want is worth it.
how long will the knights be at castle satan? i could use a blue, light, and dark one.
According to PDX till the end of 20/9

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hi so I just saw the sticker girl thing, which one should I go for if any?

Do you have disposable stones? None of the sticker girls are that great...They can be OK additions, but none of them are required in any way to build a strong team.

That being said, Fuu seems to be the one everyone is getting all hot and bothered about. I don't really know why, though...

Abandond

Do you have disposable stones? None of the sticker girls are that great...They can be OK additions, but none of them are required in any way to build a strong team.

That being said, Fuu seems to be the one everyone is getting all hot and bothered about. I don't really know why, though...

I had 44, I rolled once and got the dark one, lol.

I'll just stick to that til the Chinese gods come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom