• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scratch

PEOPLE THESE DAYS

SaTMApQ.jpg

Do you have disposable stones? None of the sticker girls are that great...They can be OK additions, but none of them are required in any way to build a strong team.

That being said, Fuu seems to be the one everyone is getting all hot and bothered about. I don't really know why, though...

Same element as Valk. That's the sole reason.

xCobalt

Wow, just 0 stoned Satan with my Kirin team. One of the Krakens got a hit on me but I managed to clear the rest. After the preemptive attack from Satan, I was left with 540 hp.

Limit

Went in with Ra - Ra team with Zeus, Valk, Lucifer, and Seigfried as subs to Satan Kun's dungeon. One shotted everyone except for Satan. With two matches I had him down to 1/3rd of his health. Then it was do or die time. One cascade from me would kill him and one hit from him would lead me to my demise. We stared at each other's eyes that were filled with admiration and simultaneously determination to wipe the other out. Realizing that I was so close to zero stoning Satan my heart started racing 120 beats per minute and small beads of moisture started appearing all over my body. I should have taken a minute to wipe my hands with a towel but by then my fight or flight system had already been triggered. And boy I wanted to fight. With a finger on the screen I started moving a singular green orb. One row matched, two rows matched, three rows matched. This is it! I was going to do it! I was on the verge of zero stoning Satan himself. But then out of nowhere my finger slipped. Damn you sweaty hands!!! But more importantly,

DAMN YOU SATAN!!!

So disappointing.

Used one stone, refilled stamina, wiped hands with towel, got 36X out, Satan get. Now time to finally try out a Goemon lead team.

J0dy77

Both Verche and Echidna are at skill level 2. Definitely gotta stall when you can to charge skills. I did get a bit lucky against the 3 vampire lords since I got a rather long combo thanks to the cascades. Once you hit satan, activate Kirins and echidna for the easy win.

This is what I'm going in with once stamina refreshes except with Horus. This is a pretty substantial drop in damage for this dungeon but hopefully some extra levels can offset that.

J0dy77

Done with Satan. Went much easier than I was expecting. I had to use one stone due to a bad board round 1and taking a triple strike from the Kraken. I purposely wiped with one vamp left to stall knowing I couldn't tank the satan preemptive (should have wiped on Hades). I underestimated the amount of light damage being put out and one shot hades and Cerberus, Kirin's gravity wasn't ready until turn 3 on satan but didn't matter. Having no RCV in this dungeon actually helps. Makes it a lot easier to match 7+ combos and really boost the damage. Here is the team I used. Good luck.

Na3xgvMl.jpg

Edit: just noticed how shitty the board turned out after he dropped. Glad I didn't need one more turn.

Well, I got Satan, but it cost me 4 stones. Horus/Horus with no gravity was a stupid idea. I would do a long-ass combo, and Satan's HP would just barely drop. I was lucky that he mostly used regular attacks on me, so I got three shots at him per death.

Still, as I said earlier, anything less than 5 stones is a good deal, and I'm pretty happy that I was able to proc Horus almost every round.

I think my luck continues. 4-stoned satan with my ghetto Ra. Lots of timers to make the five match, and got lucky with Lilith and on vamps.

Every three turns satan would world's end and that would be it. Had to match five twice on satan.

Now is Hera-ur better for a devils team or is satan?

razterik

Depends on if you need to stall/heal or not.

Got Satan for one stone. Kirin made short work of everything, but I died by his preemptive after getting orb trolled on Lilith for one round and taking a hit. Should have taken a heart maker in my fourth slot, had plenty of time to use it by Hades. Had to one shot all three vamps, but Verche gave me a big board of light orbs just in time.

Celebrated by pulling for sticker girls. Got four different in four rolls, then two dupes. No Fuu. Thinking about trying again later...

Amon37

lol you guys are so badass and here I'm happy I got a vampire just now in castle of satan hopefully I can get black knight and a Lilith.

J0dy77

lol you guys are so badass and here I'm happy I got a vampire just now in castle of satan hopefully I can get black knight and a Lilith.

We were all there at some point. I had the same feeling getting vamp and siren. Keep at it, you'll get there.

Jagernaut

I might try Satan later today but since I don't have Kirin I will have to go with

A. Zeus/Zeus team with Siren, Verche, Hera-Is, and Echidna

or

B. Horus/Kirin team with Rose Valkyrie, Verche, Hera-Is, and Echidna.

If I use team B, I can't stall for Hera-Is gravity. Which would be easier?

And i'm done farming satan

What are you using to farm for Satan? Skilling up his active that important? I realize it's like SoD Luci on steroids.

Just ran Sky dragon rush again, made it through on 1-stone (got a drop I had not gotten and I was just preemptive'd to death again). I think Ra may be my new best friend...

Satan was......easy? Used one stone due to a shitty board, but did Satan in two turns after an epic cascade. Might try farming him a few times since Skydragons got extended.

Ra Ra with Gabe, Dios (lvl 19lol), D/L Hades, Shiva

Limit

Gungho was thoughtful enough to set up permanent dungeons where you can farm Keeper of X colors. Now they need to go just one step more and set up a permanent technical dungeon for keeper of rainbow as well.

What are you using to farm for Satan? Skilling up his active that important? I realize it's like SoD Luci on steroids.

Is he? At his maximum evolved level he does a mere 33,000 more damage than Lucifer's morning star attack. And having him in your team comes at the cost of saying bye bye to your RCV. I imagine for players who frequently run Goemon having a max skilled Satan would be ok. Otherwise I don't see the benefit.

raiot

Satan 0 Stone!
Your kirin and mine did a good job xcobalt!
I used the same team as you. Kirin Kirin Verche Valk Hera-Is Echidna.
Now I might get 3 more for awakening skills...

OTIX

0-stoned Satan with Horus, Echidna, Verche, Valk, Siegfriend, Kirin. Since RCV is worthless Sieg is a little better than Hera-Is. Was surprisingly easy. Since there are no hearts the combos you get are bigger than usual and it's much easier to activate Kirin. Wasn't able to stall enough to have Kirins skill ready but I didn't need it.

I might try Satan later today but since I don't have Kirin I will have to go with

A. Zeus/Zeus team with Siren, Verche, Hera-Is, and Echidna

or

B. Horus/Kirin team with Rose Valkyrie, Verche, Hera-Is, and Echidna.

If I use team B, I can't stall for Hera-Is gravity. Which would be easier?
Definitely go team B, you only need to stall enough for Echidna.

linsivvi

Radav

I ended up using 1 stone to beat Satan. It was surprisingly easy without heart orbs I never had a problem with getting Ra's combo off. What ended up happening was I got starved of light orbs on Satan and on the last combo I took him to a sliver of his HP and he got me. So I used a stone and beat him on the next turn.

My team was Ra/Ra Hera-is, Echidna, Valk, Zeus.

So should I plan on getting another one to unlock his awoken ability once we get the update?

Just 0-stoned Satan with Ra/Ra, Hera-Is, Valkyrie, Zeus, Echidna. Overall the dungeon wasn't bad. It ended up taking me 45 minutes though since I was stressing over building the biggest combos possible. I was getting tough boards but long enemy timers. The game was nice enough to give me a lot of light orbs against Satan so I managed to kill him before he even used his status shield.

And Cerberus dropped! No idea if I'll ever use him (or Satan for that matter) but overall a good start to the day!

Pacman2k

My satan 0-stone report:

Horus
Valkyrie
Echidna
Cu Chu (Was contemplating Gr Odin here for his light sub, didn't matter.)
Hera-Is (Just for stats, never got charged up.)
Kirin

I don't have a respectable verche, so this is what I went with.

A cascade caused me to nuke the first wave on turn 1. Oops. Nuked Cerberus and Lilith easily.

I ended up getting hit by one of the vampires in an effort to squeeze out a couple more turns of stall, and my math told me it would work, so I let it happen.

Stalled on hades, killed him on last turn.

Satan hit me with his preemptive which left me at 600 HP. Not much wiggle room but glad my math was right. Kirin + Echidna + a few matches to win.

Kirins gravity made all the difference - without it Satan would have definitely cost me a stone.

Fun dungeon.

Wanchan

My usual kirin team (valk/echidna/Sieg/verche) and i farmed 4 for the awoken skills, i'll keep the Eggdra to awake REM monsters.

And Cerberus dropped! No idea if I'll ever use him (or Satan for that matter) but overall a good start to the day!

Nice! never had the chance to get one of those Mythical Beast yet.

Kreed

I was able to 0 Stone Satan with my Kirin team thanks to max COC Healer. The dungeon was already surprisingly easy with Kirin, but being able to make heart orbs out of dark orbs made stalling worry free even when I had turns without all the orbs I needed.

Went into Satan blind, 3-stoned with Horus/Ra because of bad matching. Probably could have reduced that to 1 if I hadn't flubbed up my 24x combos.

Satan only ever using a run-ending attack every three turns makes him super easy.

xCobalt

Got my Satan evo and up to 44 for people to start using. I want to farm some for skillups, but bad matching can be painful.

Yeah, I got 4 in total now but my subsequent runs definitely weren't as good as my first run since I had to spend a few stones. Atleast I got enough to max out its awakening skill whenever that comes here.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Yeah, I got 4 in total now but my subsequent runs definitely weren't as good as my first run since I had to spend a few stones. Atleast I got enough to max out its awakening skill whenever that comes here.

Truth. I'm actually considering skipping multiple runs at this point. I think my stam is better spent farming Sea-God of Heaven for masks/+eggs/exp. I'll hit up my super metals today to put Satan super high. I think I've got a Goemon farm team now. And it's gorgeous with Satan, haha.

Kreed

Truth. I'm actually considering skipping multiple runs at this point. I think my stam is better spent farming Sea-God of Heaven for masks/+eggs/exp. I'll hit up my super metals today to put Satan super high. I think I've got a Goemon farm team now. And it's gorgeous with Satan, haha.

I tried out Goemon with Satan in Endless. So funny seeing Heart Orbs not do anything at all, not even a +0 to the health meter.

Thanks to GC and Woody for their Uber Zeus.

Got through the dungeon and scored my Satan. Just wondering when 6.0 will be made available to US players.

BlueSteel

Decided to use a ra team for the first time against satan.

I got really good at using Horus, but finding a 5th match was difficult. Burnt 6 stones (saved one by getting the multiplier and getting a 10 combo) and got one back from clearing.

Damn that damage output is sick.

Yaari

Satan was incredibly easy with Kirin. Really fun.

I'm not going in on Satan too much. Apparently Goemon comes tomorrow and I can only farm that on the easy difficulty, so it is rather difficult to skill him up.

I want to max that Goemon so I can just permanently farm King of Gods all the time.
I wasted 10 stones on the Pink Dragon thing yesterday. I wish I didnt. 10 stones is a fortune when farming Goemon. And I don't want to do any IAP anymore :(.

0-stone clear

Nnl4zin.png

0rWKhQw.png

I was a little apprehensive running this team. It's my first time running a Kirin team. My Kirin is Lvl.84, with the rest being Lvl.99 and +297 Kirin helper. It was surprisingly easy. The lack of Heart orbs obviously makes it easier to proc Kirin. Max skill Verche made use of the Dark orbs for maximum Light damage. I took 0 damage throughout the dungeon until I got hit with Satan's preemptive attack. But by waiting until each round's monster was at 1-turn timer before killing them, I was able to get Kirins' skills charged by the time I reached Satan. I was able to kill him in 3 turns using the 2 Kirin and Echidna skills and Verche for a burst attack. I obviously wasn't able to charge Hera-Is' gravity, though it's possible if I were to max-skill her. And I never needed to use Parvati's skill. So, those 2 sub slots are flexible, though I haven't given much thought to what monsters might be better.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Satan is level 66 now...Slow going with the leveling.

I am going to farm 3 more for when we get awakening skills. I need that 30% dark damage boost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom