• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm expecting them to be like ultra rare invasions. And I hope they will always be in the Pal machines, and not just during special events.

That'd be nice (the PAL machine). I don't want to have to hardcore farm metals to get awakening skills, but I imagine I will. Lots and lots of metal farming. :|

Jiraiza

So there's no absolutely nothing to gain from feeding the same monster as opposed to the egg thing? Kinda lame. They could at least reward the God duplicates or something.

ccbfan

Looked at the awokening skills and norse Gods got a huge damage bump.

Say you have an Freyr. with its 1.1^2 attack increase for every 6 row orbs. Then combo that with a Goemon and you're talking about a 1.1^10. Thats a 2.6 increase. Add in a 1.5 from the active skill and you got a 3.9.

Also makes Thor a fantastic sub for valk teams.

Too bad at the end its useless since its so hard to awaken any of them and I bet eggdras are rare.

Edit: just realized the Enchanced damage for the Norse God sucks because it only effects themselves not the whole team like + orbs.

Kreed

I bet Eggdras will be "always in" the PAL machine the same way Pengdras, Vampires, and Mermaids are supposedly there.

I'm thinking metal dragon dungeons are going to be the best bet at getting them, but of course the main problem is how often do they show up, and will they drop vs the other metal dragons in the same mob.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Saw these posted on the FB page. Kind of cool.

FIG-COL-6204.jpg

Sorry if it's been answered already, but does feeding an Eggdra to a pet 100% guarantee an Awakening, or is that only when you feed dupes of the same pet?

quin

Is anyone on Android having battery drain issues with version 6? My phone is plugged in and charging but the battery is slowly draining.... *sigh*

raiot

For those complaining that the Monsters have to be the same evo level: don't forget that the awakening skills carry through, like + eggs!
Just awake. You low evo pet twice. Evolve it, then feed it to your maxxed one to give him 3 awakenings!( 2 already on the low monster, then a third from feeding it to your main!)

For those complaining that the Monsters have to be the same evo level: don't forget that the awakening skills carry through, like + eggs!
Just awake. You low evo pet twice. Evolve it, then feed it to your maxxed one to give him 3 awakenings!( 2 already on the low monster, then a third from feeding it to your main!)

Only fully evolved (not counting busty) monsters can have Awakening skills.

linsivvi

You can only add awoken skills to a pet's final form, or second final form if it has an ultimate evolution.

Edit: Beaten!

quin

I ran the Emerald Dragon Dungeon six times just now and twice was invaded by a tamadora. One of them dropped. I have two now!
On a side note, Only two King Emerald dragons invaded in that same time frame. Maybe these eggs won't be so difficult to get.

edit: They also give you the option to level up the tamadora, which is strange because it is already max level and it has no skill. hmmm

I'm expecting them to be like ultra rare invasions. And I hope they will always be in the Pal machines, and not just during special events.

Finally, I've cleared Tower of Jewel! I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen it.

As for Skydragon Rush...not so much. I probably should have practiced with some Kirin teams before I dove right in with one. Heh.

I ran the Emerald Dragon Dungeon six times just now and twice was invaded by a tamadora. One of them dropped. I have two now!
On a side note, Only two King Emerald dragons invaded in that same time frame. Maybe these eggs won't be so difficult to get.

edit: They also give you the option to level up the tamadora, which is strange because it is already max level and it has no skill. hmmm
Oh nice. That's great if the drop rates aren't that poor, and you weren't just super lucky. And also nice to see they're in Jewel dungeons, not just the lame Metal dungeons.

Limit

I was so close to clearing out Skydragon rush Legend difficulty without using a stone. Just didn't have enough health to survive all the preemptive attacks. Oh well. One stone used and cleared Legend and master difficulty. I will gain one stone back after clearing the other two difficulty levels later today. So its all good.

raiot

I was so close to clearing out Skydragon rush Legend difficulty without using a stone. Just didn't have enough health to survive all the preemptive attacks. Oh well. One stone used and cleared Legend and master difficulty. I will gain one stone back after clearing the other two difficulty levels later today. So its all good.

What was your team?

atlantos

Neo Member
Is there any point in getting these healer girls in this god fest? I am seriously considering spending money because I only have 4 stones on my main account

Ra and friend Horus as leaders and Lucifer, Zeus Dios, Sigfried, and Zeus as Subs. This team + a friend Ra will also be my go - to team for tackling Satan.
So, I have Horus, Lucifer, and Zeus-Dios (and would be most obliged if you put up your Ra tomorrow), but my Siegfried and Zeus are pretty weak. What are their roles on your team? Maybe I can replace them with something. Hera-Is and Valk, maybe?

Zero_IYAD

Morning
Guess my luck is working today : )

Managed to Max skill my Gigas & 2nd Siren
Also 5 Nagas gave 1 skill up to Echidna, it's gonna be a looong road to max skill her up but she's worth it.

I actually decided to roll the Pink REM 3 times, did as planned, & then my eye caught Lucifer's name in the Shadow Waltz list.. Man, I've no self control when I got stones to spend ^^"
Rolled another 3 times & ended up with:

tumblr_mt22ylsy2o1srgzyyo1_400.png

-Ice Guardian -not bad since I always wanted one-
-Parvati -no idea who she is, but she's my 1st Indian god so wohooo-
-Loki -my 1st Norse god, saw him in many teams, so I guess he's a good one-

Just saw the news of the upcoming godfest.. I don't regret the stones I spent & I still have few more tries to go.
Hoping for a Hermes/ Isis/ Ares/ Horus/ Green Odin :>

Limit

So, I have Horus, Lucifer, and Zeus-Dios (and would be most obliged if you put up your Ra tomorrow), but my Siegfried and Zeus are pretty weak. What are their roles on your team? Maybe I can replace them with something. Hera-Is and Valk, maybe?

I definitely plan on keeping my Ra up until Satan's dungeon ends. As for my subs, Sigfried is there because he fulfills the blue + red color requirement and Zeus is there because of his high level. I am still contemplating if it is a better idea to bring in Valk instead of Zeus even though my Valkyrie is slightly lower in overall attack power than him. Zeus' gravity skill means nothing in this dungeon when I have zero intentions of stalling for that long anyways. Maybe.

Anyways, Valk appear to be perfectly fine candidate as a sub in a team meant to tackle Satan kun. Hera is seems fine too assuming that you don't have a high level blue-light or light-blue monster in your possession.

massoluk

Banned
Wow, today is just overloaded. There's no fucking way anyone could have enough stamina to survive the day.

Got only enough stones for one pink pull for a Kano. Don't know why I bothered, not like I'm gonna use them. Should have spent the stone on stamina or godfest.

I definitely plan on keeping my Ra up until Satan's dungeon ends. As for my subs, Sigfried is there because he fulfills the blue + red color requirement and Zeus is there because of his high level. I am still contemplating if it is a better idea to bring in Valk instead of Zeus even though my Valkyrie is slightly lower in overall attack power than him. Zeus' gravity skill means nothing in this dungeon when I have zero intentions of stalling for that long anyways. Maybe.

Anyways, Valk appear to be perfectly fine candidate as a sub in a team meant to tackle Satan kun. Hera is seems fine too assuming that you don't have a high level blue-light or light-blue monster in your possession.
I don't have a blue-light, but I do have Abyss Neptune, whose overall stats are better than Hera-Is's. I guess I would use him instead, since the skills don't actually matter.

Keep in mind that there are no heart orbs so Valkerie's skill would be equally worthless. Same goes for Siegfried. You might consider using Valkyrie instead of Zeus Dios to really stack the light damage, but Zeus's HP could come in handy.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Pulled the pink REM a few times - got everyone but the dark sticker girl. I don't know if it's worth trying to get her. Pokemon syndrome, but...They're kinda useless.

The upcoming godfest is worthless to me, so I didn't mind pulling.

Zero_IYAD

How rare are mystic knights in Castle of Satan?
I ran random stages a few times & didn't encounter a single one!
Are they even a guaranteed drop?
I just want an ice knight

Jagernaut

random and rare.....not guaranteed.

Just ran Sky Dragon Legend....no drops. :mad:

I thought that they were a guaranteed drop if you saw them?

I fed 11 nagas to my Echidna and got 2 skillups. Only need 1 more to max her.

I pulled the healer girl REM once and got Fuu, I'll evolve her and use her on my healer team.

razterik

Knights always drop when they invade, just don't count on seeing them often.

Anyone else on iOS have a weird glitch where the sky dragon ultimates are invisible in the dungeon and your monster box? Tried completely restarting the app and they are still missing.

Edit: Seems to be a common glitch...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Only got one drop on Legend - Omega El Dorado. No use in keeping the regular El Dorado at this point, right?

E: Except apparently my El Dorado is slvl 4. I guess I'll just feed Omega or something.

Selner

I have a quick Droid technical question regarding this game I was hoping someone could help me with.

I first played PAD around a year ago, but I eventually deleted it and tried some of the clones (ToS for example).

I would like to give PAD another try, but I can't seem to install it on my phone (Droid Incredible).

For some reason PAD takes up 100mb of the 150mb "application data storage" space, resulting in "low space" warnings and making it very hard to use other apps on the phone.

I've got plenty of SD and internal memory space (I cleared out those initially thinking that was the problem). It's the goofy "application data storage" thing that causing the problem.

Anyone else have this problem? or know a way to fix it?

I thought that they were a guaranteed drop if you saw them?

I fed 11 nagas to my Echidna and got 2 skillups. Only need 1 more to max her.

I pulled the healer girl REM once and got Fuu, I'll evolve her and use her on my healer team.

hm. I didn't actually SEE any enemies....I thought it was bugged, just saw the CD and health bar.

Went 0 for 2 on Naga skillups. yup

What's everyone running for Legend? I might go with a Mono Blue team and throw some healers in there. If you try and go with a burst team you basically have to one shot everything.

High HP burst team. You need > 16k to survive the premptive attacks and not allow any other attacks. Went with Horus, Sieg, Shiva, D/D Hades, Parv, Ra.

Put me around 18k HP

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What's everyone running for Legend? I might go with a Mono Blue team and throw some healers in there. If you try and go with a burst team you basically have to one shot everything.

I used an underleveled Horus team. Had to spend a stone. If you can field a team that can survive Lost Utopia on the final fight, I say go for it. I'd love team that doesn't require me to get lucky over and over. I do wonder if he uses that attack multiple times or not. If not, I could also field a 2x Siren monoblue and have no issue.

E: Nevermind. If you want to get the clear, you might as well deal with a Horus/Ra and pump a stone if you need to. At least my monoblue team won't be able to clear it without me going insane.

Would monodark with lots of Grav/SOD work for the skydragon assault? I would get 3x hp/1.5atk/3x rcv.

EDIT: no healing stinks...

Would Ammy and Odin work? That was the easiest Skydragon win back in the day....

My plan was a Horus team but I forgot about the whole no healing thing. I may still go with Horus, Odin, Zeus, Neptune/Hera-Is, Hera, Ra/Horus. I was getting 5 colors most turns on the easier difficulties so hopefully it will work out. A water team might be a good idea, but I think healing enough could be an issue since you only get to do it once every 5 turns (twice if you bring two sirens I suppose, but that sacrifices HP). I'll see how Master goes with the Egyptian team then decide.

Wanchan

Tried skydragon rush legend, got 3 of the dragons out of 5, nice run and everything went smooth. I used my usual Kirin team but I guess Goemon is also easy for this one.

J0dy77

High HP burst team. You need > 16k to survive the premptive attacks and not allow any other attacks. Went with Horus, Sieg, Shiva, D/D Hades, Parv, Ra.

Put me around 18k HP

I went with a Horus/Kirin team removing Valk for a 66 Verche which was probably a mistake. I should have replaced Echidna for Verche and went pure burst. Going to try that once my stamina refreshes.

Edit: I need strong Kirin team members, anyone have one they can share or friends they can share the ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom