• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunohara

Decided to reroll. I got up to lvl 37 and just got stuck, so I wanted to get a nice starter this time.

Took most of yesterday, and a couple of hours today re-rolling. Any good ones I got I backed up the file, and then decide which one to keep. Here are the good drops I got:

Artemis
Hermes
Hades
Leilan
AA Lucifer

I decided to go with AA Lucifer. My PAD name is Kuno@GAF ID 384,577,230. Please add me if you haven't. Some of you guys have me already, please delete it, so you can add my real account :)

Kreed

Picked up Cerberus along with Satan. I suppose they go well together in a mono dark team?

Satan only works for teams where you are planning not to take many hits due to his negative RCV stat (Goemon, spike damage, etc...). Cerberus is great as a mono dark sub though because of his orb enhance.

linsivvi

Satan only works for teams where you are planning not to take many hits due to his negative RCV stat (Goemon, spike damage, etc...). Cerberus is great as a mono dark sub though because of his orb enhance.

I see. I don't have a good black leader anyway, so I guess I'll level up Cerberus at a later time.

Zero_IYAD

Who's planning to put up their Gabriel tomorrow for Goemon?
Gonna need a couple since am planning to keep running Legend till I get him to drop.. & I know he won't drop easily x_x

i got gungtrolled hard today...wasted my stamina all day trying to get fire knights to drop for a skill up on my evolved form mystoc fore knight but it never dropped. rolled once when i got tonight's free egg...i rolled a mystic fire knight. fuck you gungho.

but hey. i got a skill up.

Anyone else having bad luck with + eggs this weekend? I've been running Sea God non stop since completing the Skydragon rush and haven't gotten 1 + egg.

Did one roll, got a yellow mech. Should have waited for the vote roll.
I've actually been doing ok. I was running Sea God and Twin Jewels in the Sky in between stamina refreshes for Super metals and I came away with 4 +eggs in 6 runs.

Wow......
So I said I'd never roll again after the 35 stone dudfest last time. I had 5 and said fuck it why not...

Archangel Lucifer!

My second. What the hell should I do with this badboy. I'm kinda stunned.
WlzoQay.jpg

Wow......
So I said I'd never roll again after th3 35 roll dudfest last time. I had 5 and said fuck it why not...

Archangel Lucifer!

My second. What the hell should I do with this badboy. I'm kinda stunned.
WlzoQay.jpg

Well now you have access to three Morningstars, go hog wild on descendeds even more than before

Ducarmel

Sigh! I still have no god monsters.

Manage to grind out 2 stones along with the 3 free ones I got for 5 total and get dark golem mkII out of REM. My sister who has been playing only for 2 weeks get her second god monster Artemis.

muu

Holy crap, squeezed in a gold dragon run in the last minute and got 3 kings in one run. Almost makes up for the previous runs where I got pretty much jack.

Gungho knows it too, because the gold Dragon dungeon had s few extra levels.Or am I wrong?

No, they know it. No super gold king dungeon and gold kings only appear during events. The only reasonable way to level light monsters is with pengdras, and the only reasonable way to get them is pengdra village which, guess what, only comes every other week. I am not looking forward to dealing with Athena's 5 million EXP curve...

ccbfan

Can someone put up some fire defense monster or a blue Noel/Gab/Hermes.

Want to grab some fire ancients for awoken skills.

Thanks in advance

Zero_IYAD

Guh, Goemon dungeon starts in an hour, only 2 Gabriel friends >_<
This'll go bad if it took me more than 2 runs to make him dorp
Will Hermes/Water Noel do well as partners?

xCobalt

Guh, Goemon dungeon starts in an hour, only 2 Gabriel friends >_<
This'll go bad if it took me more than 2 runs to make him dorp
Will Hermes/Water Noel do well as partners?

Noel works fine since it has the same ability as Gabriel. I'm pretty sure I completed my Goemon run with 2 noels.

raiot

Hm, cannot believe my luck. "wasted" 25 stones for 5 Pulls:

Anubis meh, double...
1 hour later
Bastet new! but... meh
1 hour later
Mystic Ice knight... :(((
1 hour later
Green Odin double but 1 Awakening skill? :D
1 hour later
HORUS!!!! FINALLY! :)

All in all, not bad, 5 Pulls, 4 gods!

raiot

I want to skill up my Goemon... But I dont know which team to take :/ I don't have a good Blue Leader, but I have all the good blue subs...

I want to skill up my Goemon... But I dont know which team to take :/ I don't have a good Blue Leader, but I have all the good blue subs...
I'm going with this:

SOD Lucifer
Siren the Enchanter
Underlord Inferno Hades
Awoken Hera-Is
Awoken Hera
SOD Lucifer

The basic game plan is to land six Ultra Gravities and two Morning Stars on Mythical Goemon. Siren helps to stall.

It takes forever, though, so I don't know. Maybe I'd be better off risking it big with a Horus team or something.

raiot

F... This!
2 trys, 2 times killed in the first rounds after NO heart drops 3 times in a row:/
I never even had the chance to change hearts with siren, she's max skilled but I was always killed before round 4...

linsivvi

Well legend is pretty easy for mono blue but as usual with my luck, no drop.

I think I'm going to tough it out with mythical instead.

Zero_IYAD

Okey, I can't describe my feelings right now :"|
5 runs, wasted 5 stones between bad 1st rounds & stamina refills, not a single drop.
This is just crazy, it's supposed to be 40% not 4% !!!

Donno, am just frustrated, might give it one last try tonight or I'll just push it till he shows up later :/

Edit: Finally T___T
8 runs
8 stones wasted
I don't wanna see that dungeon EVER again, been playing it nonstop for 5 hours :mad:

tumblr_mt7vz6IWYI1srgzyyo1_400.png

I'll have lvl 90 Gabe up most of the day when not playing. If I forget, message me and i'll throw him up.

Think i'll sit out Geomon...already have him and don't use him all that much. Already wasted 50 stam on Mythical.

Pengdras and super ruby's today for me.

StMeph

Okey, I can't describe my feelings right now :"|
5 runs, wasted 5 stones between bad 1st rounds & stamina refills, not a single drop.
This is just crazy, it's supposed to be 40% not 4% !!!

Donno, am just frustrated, might give it one last try tonight or I'll just push it till he shows up later :/

Edit: Finally T___T
8 runs
8 stones wasted
I don't wanna see that dungeon EVER again, been playing it nonstop for 5 hours :mad:

I wouldn't describe it as wasted. You paid 8 stones for Goemon. That's less than 2 pulls of REM, where the results would likely have been terrible and not worthwhile. It's easy to think about what-could-have-been with the stones, but that's the point of them, even though, statistically, they are way more likely to yield terrible results, even during godfests.

Just because it is possible to 0-stone doesn't mean that using stones to clear Descended is a bad use of stones. That's basically everyone before getting their teams maxed out and with lots of +eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom