• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinko

Can anyone who purchased stones tell me how long it took to recieve them? Ran into an error while checking out, but got the google receipt so Im sort of curious.

You might have to restart the app, I had an error and they didn't show up until restarted.

BTW: I still wonder, anyone have a clue what to do if you have multiple lil' dragons of the same element? I have a holy dragon and two lil' white dragons dropped in the sky dungeon of light. Unsure on what to do with them (evolve, feed, ...)?

You could evolve them and use them to skill up your Holy Lightning Dragon, would be a lot of work tho.

HildyB

Hmm, I got some evo material knight, Rainbow Knight or something that is worth 10k xp.. (off a pal egg pull) any other use for him than just the xp?

Radav

Hmm, I got some evo material knight, Rainbow Knight or something that is worth 10k xp.. (off a pal egg pull) any other use for him than just the xp?

If you got a Rainbow Keeper you definitely want to keep him for later on. He's needed for high level evos I believe.

xCobalt

Definitely do not fuse it. Either use it as part of your team (it has very good stats) or wait until you need it for an evolution.

I did, but the money was only meh - no double coins.

Also, is Naga that good? I pulled one in a rare pull this morning. It seems to have some high regard elsewhere. I REALLY want an Ama, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen like, ever. So...Haha

Should be instantaneous?

i've been running with one and it seems to be doing ok. Evolved to the Echinda whos around lvl 55 right now. Stats are pretty 1:1:1 which is very nice. Plus the skill comes in SUPER handy when you need a couple rounds to recover. It's very nice delaying a 1turn cooldown boss for 5 turns.

I'm also running my red starter dragon, so she gets 1.5x

Owzers

how hard is the flame mechdragon dungeon? I'm down to ten stamina after doing Blade of Justice easy and adept, i figure i'll die a horrible death in Expert since i still have a hobo party.

ccbfan

Whens a good time to do pal pulls?

I've saved up to 20 pal pulls right now.

Do we ever get pal pull bonuses? Like half price or times when certain rares/Gods show up

Today (and maybe for the next few days?) is a good time to use the PAL machine, since they're running an increased chance to get evo materials. Got a Yellow Divine Mask and Rainbow Mask from it myself today.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
i've been running with one and it seems to be doing ok. Evolved to the Echinda whos around lvl 55 right now. Stats are pretty 1:1:1 which is very nice. Plus the skill comes in SUPER handy when you need a couple rounds to recover. It's very nice delaying a 1turn cooldown boss for 5 turns.

I'm also running my red starter dragon, so she gets 1.5x

This is a good point. I sometimes hate having to move my Vamp Lord out since his 2x dark bonus keeps my team one-shooting rounds, but the boss rounds are what get me. I might have to give her a shot.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Can't wait for the gold dragons today. 6* Amaterasu, 4* Valkyrie & 4* Verche waiting to level up! Maybe Pteras, White Dragon & Angel, but those are last priority. How often does the gold metal dragon dungeon come around?

Boken

Banned
Can't wait for the gold dragons today. 6* Amaterasu, 4* Valkyrie & 4* Verche waiting to level up! Maybe Pteras, White Dragon & Arch Angel, but those are last priority. How often does the gold metal dragon dungeon come around?

Once a month-ish

Radav

I wish I knew to save pal pulls : (

Heh me too. I guess I know for next time.

On another note. I'm sitting on a level 70 Mystic Earth Knight and am trying to plan out evolving him. The mystic mask I need to get for him is from the 25 Stam Expert Wed. dungeon. Has anyone done this? I don't think I have the setup to be able to attempt it at all judging from the post I read about the strat. Just curious if its as hard as it looks.

Can't wait for the gold dragons today. 6* Amaterasu, 4* Valkyrie & 4* Verche waiting to level up! Maybe Pteras, White Dragon & Arch Angel, but those are last priority. How often does the gold metal dragon dungeon come around?
Gold Dragons are by far the rarest type of metal dragon dungeon. Take advantage of this opportunity.

MicH

Got a mermaid from the Rare pull today. Really happy as I A) have no decent water monster and B) need a good healer. Mandrake haven't done the job yet so this is good.

Realløn looking forward to the Gold Dragons. My Holy Dragon Will love it.

ToxicAdam

I wish I knew to save pal pulls : (

I always wondered why the high ranking players often have 30-50 PAL pulls when they posted screenshots. :/

Not that it really matters. I have three chars that have all their evo material. I need to level them up. Don't really have room for more evo material.

Owzers

Got a mermaid from the Rare pull today. Really happy as I A) have no decent water monster and B) need a good healer. Mandrake haven't done the job yet so this is good.

Realløn looking forward to the Gold Dragons. My Holy Dragon Will love it.

My mandrake feels like a disappointment, top of my list of things to do is get her to 5 star so she becomes useful.

J0dy77

I'm going to lose my mind if I don't get this last Crimson Demon Mask to drop. I've spent my entire stamina bar twice in fire forest nerva. Need to evolve my Titan.

mjc

So I used one of my Pal Egg pulls today and I got a Dub-topalit...are they of any real use besides feeding other monsters? It's got a 500 ATK and 200 RCU which seems pretty solid but I've been using a Cupid that I got in my team.

garath

Does the cupid evolve into a good healer? Right now she's pretty rough but she's my only healer. Going to need a decent one long term. I only have one 5* siren on my list :(

I'm going to be torn on gold dragon dungeon vs the new justice one. I really really need a mystic knight (that's the light orb changer right?) for my light team.

MicH

So I used one of my Pal Egg pulls today and I got a Dub-topalit...are they of any real use besides feeding other monsters? It's got a 500 ATK and 200 RCU which seems pretty solid but I've been using a Cupid that I got in my team.
It's evolution material, so definitely keep it as you might need it later to evolve one of your monsters.

the ~lits are just evo materials right? seems like solid stats though. my guess is its a high level evo material (but i'm not far enough to know for certain).

i wouldn't feed it. if its just for evolving, it should give crap xp anyway

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Didn't we have gold dragons last week? I have some leftover from then sitting around while waiting to evolve... I need dublits damnit

Also, trading would be sooooo exploited with new accounts.

even though we just got the white knight dungeon I can not wait for the green knight dungeon.

Gotta Farm those knights for the skill up for my Dragon knight / soon to be ADK.

Too bad there's no monster trading. That would be the icing on the cake from a social aspect.

That would have been amazing!

i can see that ending poorly. creating multiple account, rerolling until you get an uber-rare or something, and then trading with your main account.

There'd have to be some sort of 'safety'. Either trading after lvl 25 or something or you need to trade like-* monsters.

I would even take a quicker stamina refresh haha

Stones showed up. Added cards and pulled a lvl 30 Angel out of the pull thing! Im out of Stamina at the moment, so she's up as my leader if anyone needs a light healer .

Alternatively you could be THAT GUY in the superplays who sweeps endgame dungeons with a team of five ADKs.

Yeah, they do have great HP and ATK stats, but their leader ability would be worthless. I have the light & dark starters, lil' white's evo, 2 lil' black, a toytops, and 1 lil' blue evo. I'm planning on rocking some dragon parties eventually... at least if I ever get there.

Smiley90

Using all my stamina on low-lvl dungeons because i need dublits, but they never drop, so now i'm stuck with no exp, no stamina and no dublits. Not even close to a level up for stamina refresh either because low-lvl's give no exp. goddamnit I have monsters to evolve :'(

Aggrotek

Clear dungeons and/or Gungho passes them out during special events.

So the normal dungeons give you 1 Stone for completing them right? So what is the finite number of stones I can get from the normal dungeons?

Should I spend them all on monster pulls or add boxes?

My first pull I got a Dino Rider. :3

Using all my stamina on low-lvl dungeons because i need dublits, but they never drop, so now i'm stuck with no exp, no stamina and no dublits. Not even close to a level up for stamina refresh either because low-lvl's give no exp. goddamnit I have monsters to evolve :'(

dat Thursday dungeon :(

i usually find that when i need a certain material, it will always show up...but never drop. It's like the game knows!

So the normal dungeons give you 1 Stone for completing them right? So what is the finite number of stones I can get from the normal dungeons?

My first pull I got a Dino Rider. :3

seems to be a combo of both, more towards boxes as you progress. You also get stones for clearing some of the special dungeons as well. Seems theres plenty of supply to go around

It is recommended that in the beginning you can supplement a weaker team with a good magic stone pull. However, you will run out of space very quickly, especially once you start growing/evoing your lower star rare pulls.

So my recommend is rare pull now, more boxes later.

Dino rider is a multi color attacker right?

I'm not really strong enough to take on the special dungeons yet.

yeah you are not supposed to try any of the special dungeons (except the rare metal/emerald/sapphire/ruby/gold dragon dungeons) until you level up more.

blackflag

Whens a good time to do pal pulls?

I've saved up to 20 pal pulls right now.

Do we ever get pal pull bonuses? Like half price or times when certain rares/Gods show up

Right now man. Use them all. Rare evo materials in pal machine for 24 hours. Out of 4 pulls I got a light Keeper and Onyx divine mask.

Smiley90

dat Thursday dungeon :(

i usually find that when i need a certain material, it will always show up...but never drop. It's like the game knows!

Yeah and then once I have them from the Thursday dungeon,I evolve all mine and stupidly wanna save box space because "no way I'll be evolving anything anytime soon" and sell them, only to need them again on Saturday...

Aggrotek

It is recommended that in the beginning you can supplement a weaker team with a good magic stone pull. However, you will run out of space very quickly, especially once you start growing/evoing your lower star rare pulls.

So my recommend is rare pull now, more boxes later.

Dino rider is a multi color attacker right?

yeah you are not supposed to try any of the special dungeons (except the rare metal/emerald/sapphire/ruby/gold dragon dungeons) until you level up more.

Yea.
This is my team right now:

Plesiel Lv9
Lil' Red Dragon lv 4 (just got it)
Dino Rider Lv 8
Big Shynee Lv 9
Shardra Lv 8

Jinko

There is pretty much no different in terms of healing between the 2, they won't heal at their best until 5 stars anyway.

massoluk

Banned
Ok guys, I'm in.

I bummed out that my usual net name is not allowed... wtf. M'ass'oluk? You're kidding me? Have to be content with Masol.

I'm getting my ass kicked right now in Demeter Forest, but I think I'm getting better. Need to get some fire monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom