• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Mandrake just went from 33 to 57 from 2 king sapphires, 2 metal kings, and 1 metal. Got a 1.5x boost, too. You don't need to have same elements to get the boost. Finally feels like I rocked a good boost when I needed it!

xCobalt

Started a second game and got a Valkyrie from the gacha. Wouldn't mind some friends with healers or Valkyries

ID: 352045200

Uthred

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing to Evo this basilisk?

XWvQ3l.jpg

Keeper of the Dark - http://www18.atwiki.jp/pazdra/pages/1268.html

mavs

Man, this is addictive even though it's not much of an actual game. I get that lovely dirty feeling trying to cheese through stuff with a gr. valkyrie/archangel combo.

Jinko

New Dungeons Flame Mech dragon & Blade of Justice :O

Cosmos was right :D

i just did it. theres 2 light swordsmen guys at the end, i assume they have a chance to drop but i got nothing on adept

Swords men or mystic knights ?

Edit:- (ok its mystics :O :O)

Tip:- If you wana one shot the mystic knights use 2 vamp lords :)

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Been doing nothing but grinding in the past few days but I'm still enjoying this. It's deep, but also ironically perfect for bite-sized playing if you don't mind the grind and repeating dungeons. I'm not in any kind of rush with it because I don't feel there's an actual "point" in the game to get to. I just keep making my own goals, mostly trying to evolve my creatures and once in a while advance in the dungeons while not obsessing too much about drops, exact numbers in spreadsheets and such (god forbid me if I was actively trying to get that Cupid).

Making my way through Castle of Satan, at the third dungeon right now. I paused my Angel > Archangel plans to do a quick evolving of a Green Dragon as I'm currently without a decent green creature and I pulled a Lil' one from the pal gacha (after who knows how many Flamies, Woodsies, Bubblies, whatevsies).

so i'm still very early into the game, maybe 10 missions in, and the game is ridiculously easy. is this normal?
I miss this feeling. :lol

Ok blade of justice...

Is this dungeon for one day only 94 is that just the drop % increase?

Also that special dungeon seems way easier than the previous sky dragon dungeons. I guess the loot/monsters aren't quite as good as well?

ParityBit

Is the Big Flamie and Big Woodsie any good? With the 1/2 end this weekend I got one of each ..... but are they worth a spot in my boxes?

I also pulled the Lil' Green Dragon and Lil' Black Dragon this morning with my 2 PAL pulls. Pretty cool.

This is with my Amu account.

Kosh

Dungeon of Gold Dragons today :D

[US] Gold Dragon Schedule (20 Stamina) 1/14/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 9:00 14:00 19:00
B: 10:00 15:00 20:00
C: 11:00 16:00 21:00
D: 12:00 17:00 22:00
E: 8:00 13:00 18:00

Also, Pal Egg Special today. Celebrating 100k downloads in USA. Glad I saved up all my pal points.

Jinko

I ought to do gold dragons to level my angel up, but need a bunch of light mystics ... not enough stamina to do it all ><

I think they plan to do different colour mystics each day :D

ParityBit

I have horrible analysis paralysis when it comes to dungeons. I could go for dragons, or I can try to move forward in the main ones .... But I need drops to evolve my dragons to up to 5*. Last time I tried that was demolished!

not a waste. you have to beat all three to get a stone. i guess a waste if you cant knock out the others 2 dungeons. anyone have a team for expert?
I beat Blade of Justice expert on my first attempt, and got a light mystic knight to boot! Luckily, my default team thrashes this dungeon. I run a wood/dark Ancient Dragon Knight 6.25x team with 3 dark dragon type monsters, so I'm basically 1-shotting everything. Even before combo multipliers, my dark dragons are doing 12.5x damage due to weakness matchups.

Jinko

30% damage reduction 6600+ hp and healer (what I did)

or 50% DR and 4800+ hp and healer

Thats one option, make sure its a 5 star healer of course, you could prob run it with a zombie team also.

2 ADK and 3 dark dragons (as stated above)

2 Vampire lords and 3 dark monsters of any kind.

Quite a few ways to do it.

Uthred

Anyone have full details on what drops/damage to expect from Blade of Justice? Dont see it on the chinese/japanese wikis

ParityBit

I beat Blade of Justice expert on my first attempt, and got a light mystic knight to boot! Luckily, my default team thrashes this dungeon. I run a wood/dark Ancient Dragon Knight 6.25x team with 3 dark dragon type monsters, so I'm basically 1-shotting everything. Even before combo multipliers, my dark dragons are doing 12.5x damage due to weakness matchups.

The one lil' dragon I am missing is the dark :( I have a dark starter though! How did you get so many dragons of one color? I think I have 2 of all except black and green.

Jinko

The one lil' dragon I am missing is the dark :( I have a dark starter though! How did you get so many dragons of one color? I think I have 2 of all except black and green.

There's quite a few dark dragons, Lil dragon, toy dragon, starter dragon, sky dragons, Chaos Dragon Knight is considered a dragon.

You could farm the easy Dark sky Dragon dungeon for dark lil dragons.

ParityBit

There's quite a few dark dragons, Lil dragon, toy dragon, starter dragon, sky dragons, Chaos Dragon Knight is considered a dragon.

You could farm the easy Dark sky Dragon dungeon for dark lil dragons.

What level of the dungeon? Could I get one in Adept?

harrytang

30% damage reduction 6600+ hp and healer (what I did)

or 50% DR and 4800+ hp and healer

damn. i had a 50% reduction but only about 4800 hp. couldnt take two hits simultaneously from end boss. ill give it another run to see if i can get a better match up. all my level 5 still pretty low level, like under 20. working so hard to evo havent had much time to farm and fuse. if i go for attack it seems like im sacrificing RCV. im sure to find a combo that works. thanks!

spent most of the weekend in the weekend dungeon. up to 280k coins now...should be plenty for at least until next week :D

tried the dark and light sky dungeons as well. light was fine, final boss was a bullet sponge basically.

dark....cruised until the boss, but couldn't take his 1.5k damage every turn. sucks.

this week i'm going to try and evo my starter dragon the 3rd time and mystic ice knight. see how far i can get in fire forest nerva. think i'm on the 4th round

Boken

Banned
damn. i had a 50% reduction but only about 4800 hp. couldnt take two hits simultaneously from end boss. ill give it another run to see if i can get a better match up. all my level 5 still pretty low level, like under 20. working so hard to evo havent had much time to farm and fuse. if i go for attack it seems like im sacrificing RCV. im sure to find a combo that works. thanks!
They hit for 4711 each with a 3 turn swing (before DR), so if they hit 1 and 2, you have to kill one of the double hitters... you can take their double hit and heal it back up in their 3 turn swing (2 turns before the first dude swings again). I have a pretty high RCV so maybe thats different.

What level of the dungeon? Could I get one in Adept?
Yes you theoretically could, but expert has 3 of them... so 50% higher chance!

Seems like from the wiki it's only the Tuesday dungeon. Need more info. Is the Tuesday Dungeon hard? What lvl of the dungeon needs to be completed?
IIRC it felt pretty easy. The dark one is a random encounter in the coloured keeper levels

Also, with the white mystic knight dungeon out, does this mean the green mystic knight dungeon is sometime soon?

Shiryu

Neo Member
Got a Mystic Light Knight after my second attempt of the Adept Blade of Justice dungeon! :D

Oh yeah, considering I'm rank 35 and a friend of mine stopped playing, I still haven't used the level 20 gift. If anyone wants to trade, hit me up: 384,630,296.

BTW: I still wonder, anyone have a clue what to do if you have multiple lil' dragons of the same element? I have a holy dragon and two lil' white dragons dropped in the sky dungeon of light. Unsure on what to do with them (evolve, feed, ...)?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So when will we see a good money maker again? I'm at 16k, so I can't level my high level monsters at the moment, and stam:money is pretty poor for most dungeons...

ToxicAdam

BTW: I still wonder, anyone have a clue what to do if you have multiple lil' dragons of the same element? I have a holy dragon and two lil' white dragons dropped in the sky dungeon of light. Unsure on what to do with them (evolve, feed, ...)?

I would just use them as food. Unless you see yourself needing multiple holy dragons down the road. Or if you like running an ADK team.

Boken

Banned
So when will we see a good money maker again? I'm at 16k, so I can't level my high level monsters at the moment, and stam:money is pretty poor for most dungeons...

weekend... and todays GOLD DRAGON dungeon... which i will have to use for leveling : (

Can anyone who purchased stones tell me how long it took to recieve them? Ran into an error while checking out, but got the google receipt so Im sort of curious.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hmm didn't' you do the tricolour dungeon over the weekend ?

I did, but the money was only meh - no double coins.

Also, is Naga that good? I pulled one in a rare pull this morning. It seems to have some high regard elsewhere. I REALLY want an Ama, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen like, ever. So...Haha

Can anyone who purchased stones tell me how long it took to recieve them? Ran into an error while checking out, but got the google receipt so Im sort of curious.

Should be instantaneous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom