• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
How long will it be until we see the Flame Mechdragon and Sky Dragon of Darkness dungeons again? I can't farm the high level of them in order to have a chance at a drop, so I'm just trying to farm the weekend dungeon for some coin (no idea how you guys have 1mil+).

Ugh, I wasted 2 whole Stamina bars on trying to get two sapphilits in the easy Dungeon of Water. Didnt even get one >_<

Two questions: I just hit rank level 20 and reading the OP, what is this about doing a trade? Anyone want to try a trade with me or whatever that is?

Also, How do I tell if a monster's attack is "Direct" or not. My leader skill is 2X direct attacks but only two of my pokemon's attacks are doubled.

big youth

just want to say thanks again for all the help a couple pages back. I stupidly wasn't adding friends (I thought there was a downside to it...lol I know), so that helped a lot of confusion I had.

I booted up Bejeweled (which I had been playing a lot before P&D) on Friday and my mind almost exploded from the number of rows and columns.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Ugh, I wasted 2 whole Stamina bars on trying to get two sapphilits in the easy Dungeon of Water. Didnt even get one >_<

Two questions: I just hit rank level 20 and reading the OP, what is this about doing a trade? Anyone want to try a trade with me or whatever that is?

Also, How do I tell if a monster's attack is "Direct" or not. My leader skill is 2X direct attacks but only two of my pokemon's attacks are doubled.

You can trade a special gacha pull with someone. Basically, you give it to someone and you both get a pull on a machine that allows you to get another starter dragon (the only way to get a dark or light starter).

Regarding your leader skill, what's the exact wording? It may refer to a certain type of monster (Attacker, Healer, Technique, Dark, Dragon, God, etc).

You can trade a special gacha pull with someone. Basically, you give it to someone and you both get a pull on a machine that allows you to get another starter dragon (the only way to get a dark or light starter).

Regarding your leader skill, what's the exact wording? It may refer to a certain type of monster (Attacker, Healer, Technique, Dark, Dragon, God, etc).

Oh it was for "attacker" type monsters but i just looked and yeah it definitely says it in the top right of the monster info. answered my own questions lol

I'll try to build an attacker team. until I can get the high level dragons and try for a 2X dragon damage. its saved my ass SO many times.

So does anyone here want to do a gacha trade or whatever?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So is there any chance at all of getting a mech dragon on the lowest level ?

If so what % are we talking .. lol

I've read that you can get it at any level, but the chances are [obviously] higher in the Expert dungeon. Not sure how much, though.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Amaterasu Ohkami level 96, ugghhh so close. Still wondering where the best/most efficient place to farm +RCV eggs is. Mech dungeon is a joke on expert with her.

Uthred

Is there any recommended team for Tricolor Master? Tried brute forcing it with a mixed colour adk/healer team but the masks smoked me, tried using a low hp resolve team but it was too vulnerable to ordinary mobs getting hits on the same turn (and didnt have the damage output to burn them down). Do I simply need to wait until my team has more than 9999 HP so I can survive the masks attack?

Edit: This evolution "cheat sheet" is pretty handy to quickly see what you need to evolve something - http://www18.atwiki.jp/pazdra/pages/597.html

Victrix

*beard*
So the lowest stamina:floor dungeons then?

I got quite a few from Skydragon runs over the last few weeks, relatively few from normal dungeon runs. I'm just past Hades in the normal dungeons, I'll see if the next set of regular dungeons has a better drop rate, but I kinda doubt it.

Same story for Blades of Justice actually, several +eggs in there. I suspect special dungeons just have better chances in general. They're still quite rare though.

xelios

3rd time on Mechdragon expert and no drop, going back to adepts which I can do 10 of in the time it takes to do 1 expert...

harrytang

3rd time on Mechdragon expert and no drop, going back to adepts which I can do 10 of in the time it takes to do 1 expert...

its got to be super low %, maybe single digit. ive done the dark sky dragon on expert 3 times a day over the past few days and nothing. no lilith, and no special dark dragon. feel like giving up. such a grind and small mistakes mean i lose 25 stamina......or buy a stone. sometimes i just cant start over so they get my dollar. hopefully it adds to the success and the release 4.3 ver soon.

Victrix

*beard*
Damn you, I've tried 5 times on expert now.

Five times? :V

I've been running sky dragons for weeks now and he's the first one I've seen drop

edit: ^^^^^ If its a grind and small mistakes are killing you, you are literally throwing money away buying stones for stamina (which is a waste of money anyway, but that's neither here nor there :p). What are you going to do with a team member who costs 50 team capacity at this stage? Focus on powering up your party. Expert should be an ezmode clear before you're even remotely concerned about having one in your stable.

xelios

Bleh, done trying, let it run out. Putting my ammy up and going to bed.

xCobalt

Is there any recommended team for Tricolor Master? Tried brute forcing it with a mixed colour adk/healer team but the masks smoked me, tried using a low hp resolve team but it was too vulnerable to ordinary mobs getting hits on the same turn (and didnt have the damage output to burn them down). Do I simply need to wait until my team has more than 9999 HP so I can survive the masks attack?

Edit: This evolution "cheat sheet" is pretty handy to quickly see what you need to evolve something - http://www18.atwiki.jp/pazdra/pages/597.html

It's not really brute force if you have a healer lol. The masks have 60000 defense and if you ran with two ADKs, you'd need to deal atleast 9600 damage in one hit which is pretty easy to get if you can combo well. For what it's worth, I ran with 2 ADKs as leader, 2 fire dragons and 2 water dragons.

Mik2121

What are the best cards to level up my Ivory Dragon? And where/when would you guys suggest me to find them?

And another thing.. for the weekend tricolor dungeons, are them always specific colors, or do they change every time you go there?

How does Resolve work against multiple mobs? Like say it triggers if hp > 50%. is that at the beginning of the turn or the beginning of the hit? if youre against 2 masks which hit for 9999 each on the same turn and you have 10k hp, will resolve save you?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
How does Resolve work against multiple mobs? Like say it triggers if hp > 50%. is that at the beginning of the turn or the beginning of the hit? if youre against 2 masks which hit for 9999 each on the same turn and you have 10k hp, will resolve save you?

It checks after each hit, so if one takes you below the threshold, you're fucked.

Owzers

sometimes it seems like dungeons are trial and error to see what the boss is....but then you use up your stamina and have to wait to try it again with a non-terrible party Xo.

Uthred

What element do dual element monsters count as in terms of what multipliers apply? e.g. if I have a Blue/Green monster and a 2xBlue and 2xGreen leaders will the monster get 4x on both blue and green matches or will it get 2x on blue matches and 2x on green matches?

Thanks Xelios for leaving up your ammy.

Ran mechdragon expert, red starter dropped but no boss so I'm waiting to see if I can get one more try in before the x2 drop is over

xCobalt

What element do dual element monsters count as in terms of what multipliers apply? e.g. if I have a Blue/Green monster and a 2xBlue and 2xGreen leaders will the monster get 4x on both blue and green matches or will it get 2x on blue matches and 2x on green matches?

It'll get a 4x bonus regardless of what match I believe. For example, 2x Green leader will still have an effect if you match blue orbs.

LFfEJUL.jpg

Metal Dragons are definitely not a waste of stamina. got in 3 runs tonight, came away with 3 more kings and a high. Took my new Devil Dragon from 1 to 48. On that note, whats a better helper for me to leave as leader? Devil Dragon or Machine Golem Mk.III? Gonna try the devil dragon and see how many hits i get i guess

blackflag

Damn I've done mech dragon expert like 8 times today and no drop. Gonna do it for the next couple hours. I want that dragon.

Assuming my orochi friend shows back up in my list. I wonder if I can do it with Odin. Probably be harder for sure

ccbfan

Sorry to hear that, I just got one on my first try and third try (king) along with a high. I'm not bragging about it, just saying sometimes the bad luck streak hits you and it does bring you down, but it really is random. :( Kind of like the guy who rolled 250 magic stones worth of gacha and didn't get anything near worth what he spent. Other people might get the god they want on the first roll. Hope things get better for you, or you may decide to do the pengdra route I guess.

Well I guess the law of averages finally caught up to me and in the positive.

Did 6 metal dragon dungeon.

Got 5 King Metal dragon and 2 High Metal Dragon in 6 runs. I was shocked. I didn't know King Metal Dragons can appear by themselves. That happened 3 times.

One run got 2 kings.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Damn I've done mech dragon expert like 8 times today and no drop. Gonna do it for the next couple hours. I want that dragon.

Assuming my orochi friend shows back up in my list. I wonder if I can do it with Odin. Probably be harder for sure

8 runs is nothing. I've run Lilith like 25 times without a drop

daemissary

Anyone have a level 6 Amaterasu that wants to be my friend?

I have a Chaos Devil Dragon that halves dark damage, he isn't the greatest but he's super useful in certain dungeons.

My ID is 346,431,299.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom