• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT2| Don't Ask, Just Reroll

quin

I play the Japanese version and so far I've received 3 tamadora from the pal machine
My grand total so far is 15

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
My only two gods are two Neptunes. Is it worth awakening?

Amon37

Wow that was a slog but...

tZFS4cdpyHtrXOLS-HnhHRThpG83GUGZvpI2qA4CS5M

suko_32

I'm going to save my PAL pulls until an event rolls around. It feels like a waste to pull right now unless you really want a Tamadra.

Radav

For everyone trying to max skill something like Parvati. What are you using to max level your ECO Shabos? Seems like getting 30k xp for each one to feed is going to be a pain.

raiot

For me too, i checked with all my knights and the fusion button never flashed. So I assumed that it is better to warn you guys before someone feeds his knights without checking the flashing button

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
For everyone trying to max skill something like Parvati. What are you using to max level your ECO Shabos? Seems like getting 30k xp for each one to feed is going to be a pain.

Honestly, since the dungeon is so easy, I've just been using the mats I get to level the mats. And any Blue Penguins get fed to everything since Lakshmi is dumb and useless.

E: Raiot, I put your notice in the OP. Hopefully people read that...

Jagernaut

A single off color maxed Pengdra will give 30k exp, or use the other drops from the dungeon if you don't need them.

My only two gods are two Neptunes. Is it worth awakening?
Probably not, having a Neptune of each ultimate evolve is very useful to have.

We got screwed by GungHo USA; there should have been a gimme dungeon where you got a free Tamadra active. Maybe next event?

Dunlop

Can any Gaffers that use Odin please add me. I desperately need 2 keeper of the rainbow and figure my only chance will be a 2 hour battle with a healing group and an odin lol

The 2 odin's on my firends list seems to have switched their character ; (

395 479 208

raiot

I added you and switched to a Green Odin.
Please tell me when you entered the dungeon so I can switch back.
Shoot me a message when you need him again!

Jagernaut

Can any Gaffers that use Odin please add me. I desperately need 2 keeper of the rainbow and figure my only chance will be a 2 hour battle with a healing group and an odin lol

I sent you an invite and put up my max level Odin .

My pad name is Static@GAF

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm working on something really fun for the OP! I can't access imgur at work, so it will have to wait until lunch for me to upload, but I am excited!

Amon37

395 479 208

added you my odin is only 18 but it'll get the job done.

amon37@gaf is my name

shinjijai

395 479 208

just added you

shinji@gaf.

Don't know if we've covered this before, but anyone have a list or thoughts of the top monsters to awaken skill wise. For when I actually get a skill egg...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Don't know if we've covered this before, but anyone have a list or thoughts of the top monsters to awaken skill wise. For when I actually get a skill egg...

I don't think there really is one yet. The awoken skill pool is relatively small, so you almost need to decide what skills you'd like and then determine what monsters have that skill and would fit on your team. The awakening system adds a LOT more depth to team building IMHO.

raiot

Just awake the monsters that you actually use most.
Use Tamadras on REM-only Monsters first.
If you have Metatron or Odin get them to max. Awaken as soon as possible!
... Just look at their skills...
Green Odin gets a 500HP self-heal each round, double skill timer decrease and bind immunity
Dark Metatron 20% more dmg for matching a row of dark orbs, double skill timer decrease and bind immunity.

Finally joined the SOD Lucy club. Feelsgoodman. Supers got him up to 46. Need another 2x event to roll around to pump metal dragons.

Sweet...I have a Metatron!!

Green Odin gets a 500HP self-heal each round, double skill timer decrease and bind immunity
Dark Metatron 20% more dmg for matching a row of dark orbs, double skill timer decrease and bind immunity.

....oh

Light

Limit

Yeah, I'm going with the plan of awakening monsters that I use most first. I have Green Odin but because he doesn't fit in my Lucifer, Ra, or Hera Ur devil team, he is far down the list of monsters I want to awake.

Zero_IYAD

That awkward moment seeing achievements in Android PAD *__* !
That is such a powerful team. Get a Dark Ceres and a max skilled Echidna and you've got a team that can clear SO much content.
I want all the god damn Greco-Roman gods!
My Hades is a bless!
Want dark Neptune/ dark Minerva/ dark Ceres & dark Venus *^*

9 Pall pulls, 0 Tamadras :/

raiot

Originally Posted by raiot

Sweet...I have a Metatron!!

....oh

Light

Light Metatron is not bad either..

1. Auto-Recover
Heal for 500 HP when you clear any drops

2. Resistance-Bind
50% Chance for this monster to resist bind attacks

3. Resistance-Bind
50% Chance for this monster to resist bind attacks

4. Recover Bind
Eliminating one row of hearts will reduce binds by 1 turn

5. Skill Boost
The entire team starts with 1 turn worth of skills charged

She only gets 1 skill boost, but she gets an auto heal for 500. (Not to bad. you can actually use her as a leader for Metal Dragon farming now!)

And to Limit:

Just look at your current team, then check which awakening skills will benefit you the most and if this team member is here to stay or just a sub until you get a better replacement.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
OP is slowly being updated.

Can anyone help me create new images/banners? If rocksteady1983 is still available to help, that would be great, too.

No toy dragon evos is sad times. We got a bunch of new toys in the update but the team comps are more or less the same. I'm holding off on pulling the green dragon until an event because the extra kings and evo mats instead of complete trash are IMO worth it.

It's nice having a day where all I really need to do is jam ECO - Heaven Sent. Yesterday's gathering of 14 Mystic Stone Knights was UGH given how many runs it took.

Venus/Yomi users-how many possible skillups are you farming? I've got 30 slated (5/30 so far) that I'll cash in as soon as the next 2x event starts, hoping that is around the time of that event ECO is still up in case I have to come back. for more. Pain on box space but not much to do about it.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
No toy dragon evos is sad times. We got a bunch of new toys in the update but the team comps are more or less the same. I'm holding off on pulling the green dragon until an event because the extra kings and evo mats instead of complete trash are IMO worth it.

It's nice having a day where all I really need to do is jam ECO - Heaven Sent. Yesterday's gathering of 14 Mystic Stone Knights was UGH given how many runs it took.

Venus/Yomi users-how many possible skillups are you farming? I've got 30 slated (5/30 so far) that I'll cash in as soon as the next 2x event starts, hoping that is around the time of that event ECO is still up in case I have to come back. for more. Pain on box space but not much to do about it.

I have two Venus and a Yomi...I would LOVE to max skill all three, but I know that isn't happening. I'll aim for having between 30-40 ready by 2x.

All of the Godfest-only monsters are fantastic targets for Awakening. Failing that, just give whatever your most commonly used monster with good skills your Tamadras. Horus and AA Luci, as notable examples, have awful Awoken skills.

All of the Godfest-only monsters are fantastic targets for Awakening. Failing that, just give whatever your most commonly used monster with good skills your Tamadras. Horus and AA Luci, as notable examples, have awful Awoken skills.

gotta nerf them somehow.

Would be nice when we get a littler farther into this awakening thing to make a list of good awakening skills and the monsters that have them.

This has potential to be game changing if you match skills up correctly as we've seen from some of the utube vids.

coy

We got screwed by GungHo USA; there should have been a gimme dungeon where you got a free Tamadra active. Maybe next event?

This was the first thing I was looking for. So sad...

E: Saving those Pal pulls for the inevitable event (this Thursday or Friday I'd imagine) though 1.5% ain't much better.

I can confirm that the skill eggs are present...just had one drop in the metal dungeon.

New level of trolling. King, Skill Egg, Metal....whos dropping??

StMeph

The new splash page is kind of bleh. It should be updated with every major patch, because this one is kind of underwhelming.

I'm also not digging the new heal effect. The bar's fine, it doesn't really help in any way since it's showing only just before executing, but the new pulse seems to stand out more, and kind of bugs me.

I'm also not digging the new heal effect. The bar's fine, it doesn't really help in any way since it's showing only just before executing, but the new pulse seems to stand out more, and kind of bugs me.

Agreed, extremely useless. I would MUCH rather have some sort of color differentiation on the bar if HP is tied to a leader skill. Something like a mark or indication at 20% HP if you are running Geomon, 80% if you are running Dios...etc.

First Eggdra dropped! Now to decide who gets to eat it...

Crowd Source it! I'm still feeling D/D Hades. He's maxed out and i use him pretty regularly in Dark / Devil / Ra teams.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Agreed, extremely useless. I would MUCH rather have some sort of color differentiation on the bar if HP is tied to a leader skill. Something like a mark or indication at 20% HP if you are running Geomon, 80% if you are running Dios...etc.

Crowd Source it! I'm still feeling D/D Hades. He's maxed out and i use him pretty regularly in Dark / Devil / Ra teams.

I'm thinking either Kirin for the +light or start working on GrOdin for that 9x Balanced auto-heal.

maks

If I have 3 Mystic Stone Knights and 1 Ancient Dragon Knight, I should feed Mystic Knights to each other, then eventually evolve it and feed to my ADK. That will preserve all the Awoken skills right?

edit: Bad example since MSK doesn't seem to have awoken skills, but you get the idea.

Lilith awakened. Had an extra WoTN from the last pull.

If I have 3 Mystic Stone Knights and 1 Ancient Dragon Knight, I should feed Mystic Knights to each other, then eventually evolve it and feed to my ADK. That will preserve all the Awoken skills right?

edit: Bad example since MSK doesn't seem to have awoken skills, but you get the idea.

Only the final evo on monsters have awakened skills. So you would need to evo MSK > ADK, then feed.

Top Bottom