• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Ducarmel

Any suggestion of which FotNS collab monster I should keep/farm for low cost?

I did on 10 pull since I was close 50, i should of just did 1 pull a day or something till the pal mini's event.

Maid

Banned
I've been waiting for the mini 3k monsters. After using up all my pal points, I'm back up to 31 pulls. Each mini 3k pull takes 5 regular pal pulls worth of pal points, right? I need that mini Lu Bu as a Ronia sub. I could also use that Beams Bear for Athena.

Isn't it 15 PAL pull worth? 200 Pal for each pull, and they are 3k each.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
For TPA teams do you aim for multiple 4's or just the one?
Just 1 should is fine for regular mobs, for bosses or OHKO I try to get a least three 4's and hope for some regular extra combos.

At least that's what I do with GZL/Athena.

smbu2000

It was 1k points for each pull in the Japanese one. It is random as well, so you don't always get what you are aiming for. I wanted Lu Bu on both of mine and he didn't show up at all for me.

JP also had the 5 stones for the price of one promotion during the New Years event. I bought the 5 stones pack for both of my accounts.

J0dy77

From puzzleanddragonsforum :

I've been waiting for the mini 3k monsters. After using up all my pal points, I'm back up to 31 pulls. Each mini 3k pull takes 5 regular pal pulls worth of pal points, right? I need that mini Lu Bu as a Ronia sub. I could also use that Beams Bear for Athena.

Crap, I need to build up my pal points again

Start stockpiling those Pal points, they just announced 3k PAL for Korea, we're not going to be far behind.

http://pad.neocyon.com/W/notice/view.aspx?id=337

Edit: let's try and make it a point to use @GAF players over the coming weeks to spread the wealth.

jiggle

Got one of my liu bei uevo
1 more liu bei and cu chulainn and my verdandi team is complete :D

Soon, I no longer have to dread water dungeons for my ronia team

Is mini3k actually worth it?
Found all the previous mini, that I got, mostly useless
I guess mini lubu can replace baddie...

shinjijai

Got one of my liu bei uevo
1 more liu bei and cu chulainn and my verdandi team is complete :D

i need to get a bunch of red fruits this thrusday, and a lot of tamadras, but i will have a great verdandi (verdandi, lui, lui, lui, cu) team after that =D. can't wait.

cw_sasuke

Am I missing something or is the Verdandi, 3 Lui Bei,CuChu combo ridiculous overpowered? You guys hit the jackpot.

Uthred

Just 1 should is fine for regular mobs, for bosses or OHKO I try to get a least three 4's and hope for some regular extra combos.

At least that's what I do with GZL/Athena.

Cool, thanks I'll give that a go, its weird sometimes it does loads of damage and some times it just fizzles, though as I write this I'm thinking that perhaps the times it doesnt work I skyfalled above 80% health with GZL

jiggle

Am I missing something or is the Verdandi, 3 Lui Bei,CuChu combo ridiculous overpowered? You guys hit the jackpot.

I have no experience playing TPA team
But I kept hearing how great liu bei + verdandi are
Will see soon

i need to get a bunch of red fruits this thrusday, and a lot of tamadras, but i will have a great verdandi (verdandi, lui, lui, lui, cu) team after that =D. can't wait.
/jealous
Wish I have a 3rd
Have to settle for freyja for now
Yeah I need to farm some red fruits too
Yamato is near plus ronia skill up coming back soon...

cw_sasuke

Cool, thanks I'll give that a go, its weird sometimes it does loads of damage and some times it just fizzles, though as I write this I'm thinking that perhaps the times it doesnt work I skyfalled above 80% health with GZL

Yeah, just make sure that your HP color is yellow and not green. You know you are under 80% when its yellow for DMeta, GZL etc.
I have no experience playing TPA team
But I kept hearing how great liu bei + verdandi are
Will see soon

As someone who plays TPA UY,GZL and Athena teams i can only imagine how poerful that team must be. I also put a quick Verdandi team together just for fun with 2xGZL, CuChu,ADK and it hit very hard - with only 6 TPAs in total and no fire subs for the HP boni.

smbu2000

Oh, and I finally max skilled my Ronia. Had disappointing luck using the red fruits lately, so I just use the flampys I had to finish it off. Glad to have that done.
(Now I'm going to need to work on the Ronia I just recently picked up on my iPhone. After I finish off my Vegeta.)

IMG_0098soniamax_zpsuzqn0we7.jpg

Yes, they are definitely worth it. They have pretty good stats, on par with the evolved regular versions and their active skills are also the same. Leader skills are good if you are using them in a low cost dungeon or trying to S rank stuff. Their awakenings are alright, but not as good as the regular ones. Still they only cost PAL points to get (unlike the previous minis), so they are definitely worth getting. If you already have the regular version you can always use one to try for a skill up.

I don't have Sun Quan on my iPad, so I throw the mini on my healer team sometimes. The mini Sun Quans I got on my iPhone, I used to skill up my regular Sun Quan a bit. Useful both ways.

J0dy77

Definitely worth it. I've dumped 100's of PAL pulls on crap and EVO mats can all be farmed. These are lesser 3k end game quailty gods. Getting them for almost nothing is amazing for S rank, subs or even leaders.

Only problem for me is that I've been pretty lucky with 3k gods already, have Lu Bu, 2x DQXQ and Sun quan. I'd love to have the others though.

ccbfan

The non-Godfest only 3K minis are all pretty good substitutes of the originals. A bit of stats and much worse awokenings are the only difference. Plus all the 3k non-Godfest have good active skills.

The Godfest only 3K minis suck though, the active skills are pretty bad like the original and the leader skills are much worse.

I sat down planning to spend the next hour on Dark Knight Sword and/or Blade of Justice to finish off CDK and Verche. I needed 3 skillups between the two of them. It took me five runs and 4 feeds total to finish them. Best luck with skillups/drops I've ever had.

Are jewel invades you don't currently need worth spending a stone on? Byakko invaded on my Zeus Mercury run and I died on Apollo when I ran out of time on my combo. I already have a spare one in my box but I also know how annoying these can be to get if you're looking for it.

I think I can clear the last few floors without any trouble but I'm not sure and all bets are off if I mess up my combos again :lol.

razterik

I would stone once for a jewel because they are worth about 250 stamina per appearance on the best rates. If you have any possible need of a dark orb in the future (Hera&Zeus says hello), then it's worth it to stock another. Fair warning, the next three floors of Zeus Mercury are the hardest part of the dungeon.

xCobalt

I didn't know the coin dungeons gave you stones for completing it. Decided to buy pengdra village and I got a stone out of it.

razterik

Yeah, and all the biweekly dragon dungeons and most of the surveys have S ranks available to earn Tamadras. It makes almost everything worth buying at least once.

Hit 4000 stamina mark on coin dungeons recently. Only 4 pii sightings, 0 drops. (._.)

Well, I decided to save the stone. Played it again. Got the invade again. Died to Hera Is this time after running out of hearts. I really regret not going hard on Hermes skillups now lol.

Didn't expect to use Blonia that much since I didn't have Blodin then.

Quantum

Tomorrow will be Day 700.

I will have enough free stones for 7 or 8 pulls - debating whether to pull for a norn, I&I, Karin, D. Kali, D.meta, LZL or Ronia.

don't really need any of them, but I could put some additional teams I'll never level together.

otherwise - I might just wait for overflow and run tama vill again and farm tamadras.

Jagernaut

New descend.

10990665_1009973619031230_8869491272173649275_n.png

Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo
*Zhao Yun Descended!*
[Duration]: 2/19 (Thu), 7:00 PM - 2/21 (Sat), 6:59 PM (PST)

A skilled general who faithfully served under Liu Bei, his exploits became the stuff of legend -- once earning him the nickname “General of Tiger's Might.” Do you have what it takes to defeat this valiant warrior?

His dungeon arrives in both Legend and Mythical difficulties. Players must have the necessary (50) stamina to challenge him!

Oh, Super Kings are going to skill up Greek2 gods soon?! So much for waiting for Grundies to come around again!
Batman collab will probably return before NA gets this update

linsivvi

Oh, Super Kings are going to skill up Greek2 gods soon?! So much for waiting for Grundies to come around again!
Batman collab will probably return before NA gets this update

Maybe I can finally max skill my toy dragons!

Version 7.7 is shaping up to be a major upgrade.

Best friend feature means you don't need to worry about running out of friends any more. Just mark a hyper maxed Ronia as best friend and done.

razterik

Huh. This makes me regret working so hard on some of these. It's a cool change for those that need it.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that these active skills aren't permanent and will rotate to other skills like the rare mats now do. What becomes the purpose of collabs and biweekly dragons if most skill ups are eventually available in this manner? Hmm.

I might just be bitter that my max skill Salamander-chan is now less special. Heh.

Tobe

Hmm that fa luci skill up seems idk unfair i worked my ass of on the eva collab. But hey is this brings up the popularity of attacker luci I'm all for it.

cw_sasuke

Fuu (dupe)
Koma Futaro
LMeta (woohoo!)
Phoenix Knight + egg (ahahaha)

Might pull one more later.

Nice, thats a great pull !!

I was intending to pull 3x - but after i got Meimei on the first attempt i thought maybe i should wait a bit because the next pulls probably gonna be crap xD

scottnak

Deja vu.... I got a second Archangel metatron o_o

Are 2 of them useful at all?
I haven't even been able to evolve the first yet... lol

seady

Huh. This makes me regret working so hard on some of these. It's a cool change for those that need it.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that these active skills aren't permanent and will rotate to other skills like the rare mats now do. What becomes the purpose of collabs and biweekly dragons if most skill ups are eventually available in this manner? Hmm.

I might just be bitter that my max skill Salamander-chan is now less special. Heh.

I bet that will be the case.

I am super happy for the Greco god. I have almost all of them and they are just sitting there not getting use because they cannot get skill up at all. They have strong skill but their actives are way too long.

I guess for the next rotation their skill up monsters will change to the same as Demon god. Many of their skill up monsters are from collab also.

As for the pendra and king dragons their skills will probably change to the fairy tale or fruit dragons.

colinp

Banned
Nice, thats a great pull !!

I was intending to pull 3x - but after i got Meimei on the first attempt i thought maybe i should wait a bit because the next pulls probably gonna be crap xD

Yep, great pull. I think she'll end up a sub for both my Kirin team and future Sun Quan B/L team.

Still kinda wish I pulled Verdandi. ;)

2 pulls, got Light Kali and Muse. Going to feel pressured to get Skuld now :lol

Would a LKali team ever use two Fuma Kotaros? I know he's pretty much an ideal sub for her

cw_sasuke

Did one more single pull, gold+ egg Avalon Drake !!

Man this games loving me green units...wow. So i got two more or less optimal orb changer for Athena back2back...i think the game is trying me to tell something lol.

Yep, great pull. I think she'll end up a sub for both my Kirin team and future Sun Quan B/L team.

Still kinda wish I pulled Verdandi. ;)

You have Lui Beis ready for Verdandi ? xD

Top Bottom