• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Maid

Banned
Got Yomi. I've seen people went nut about her, but right now I don't know why she's that loved and seeked for. Could someone enlighten me?

J0dy77

Has poring tower ever been part of the coin dungeon rotation?

No. You can check pad guide for all of the available coin dungeons. Poring is not available as coin.

I went through a few KoG to finish a rank up in NA tonight and I was disappointed when I only got one plus egg drop per run.

JP's 3x normal has ruined me. How am I going to run 5x tech on Monday now. Ahhh.

Tell me about it. I got three plus eggs from a random early level with only 7 floors yesterday followed by two more. It's crazy.

smbu2000

So I gathered another 5 stones on my main iPhone account and rolled again. Since I had rolled 7 straight gold eggs yesterday, I figured I'd push my luck and...

Gold...Verdandi no. 3!

Wow, my last 5 rolls on here have been Verdandi, Goetia, Verdandi, Gabriel and now Verdandi again.

I guess I'm going to have to make a Verdandi team.

Yomi is very good for a lot of teams. I usually switch between the two that I have (uevo'd one to D/D and the other to D/L) on my teams. Sometimes I switch in my Vegeta instead though. He only has 1 time extend, but his other awakenings make him much stronger. Plus I have mine maxed out.
Now that DKali is out with the double time extend awakenings, I'd rather have her on my team over Yomi. (If I had her...)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Nice! It's great to have a maxed out character like that, especially one who you use regularly as a leader. Vegetal is only my second 297 character (LMeta was the first), and I just started working on LKali.

It might still be worth it to pull. If you get mini Lu Bu's you can use them to try and skill up your real one. I picked up a skill level on my Sun Quan, using a mini one as fodder.

Yeah im still not sure who to tackle on when it comes to +egg - GZL team helped me out a bunch and he is a good leader i think but dont know if i should commit or if other leaders prefer more from +eggs than he does ( like DMeta or Ronia).

About skill ups ? Yeah the chance of getting the right mini god AND being able to get a skill up from him is just too low for me lol. I am still at a point where i benefit from getting some nice PAL Evo materials that i cant farm on my own. So 10 regular pals with a chance of getting a Jewel are more attractive.
So I gathered another 5 stones on my main iPhone account and rolled again. Since I had rolled 7 straight gold eggs yesterday, I figured I'd push my luck and...

Gold...Verdandi no. 3!

Wow, my last 5 rolls on here have been Verdandi, Goetia, Verdandi, Gabriel and now Verdandi again.

I guess I'm going to have to make a Verdandi team.

Yomi is very good for a lot of teams. I usually switch between the two that I have (uevo'd one to D/D and the other to D/L) on my teams. Sometimes I switch in my Vegeta instead though. He only has 1 time extend, but his other awakenings make him much stronger. Plus I have mine maxed out.
Now that DKali is out with the double time extend awakenings, I'd rather have her on my team over Yomi. (If I had her...)

Hehe yeah the game is trying to tell you something with all these Verdandi rolls xD

Feel the same way about Yomi she is great for my U&Y team, but i rarely get to use her active and she doesnt really help against being orb trolled. D.Kali has everything you would hope for in a U&Y sub - but you have to be lucky enough to get her.

@scottnak

Awesome - considering what kind of buffs and Ult Evo Blue Odin got i dont even wanna know what the red one will get hehe.

Came across this and I'm wondering how accurate people think it is? http://guide.padherder.com/Reroll_Tier_List

I recall some people saying the meta had changed but this looks like the same stuff,more or less, on top.
I remember them saying at SA that the list is supposed to literally be how good/easy a starting roll is for first time players rather than a reflection of the current meta and how far the roll would take them into the game. It's pretty accurate when you think of it like that.

I hate it personally. It's better for someone to struggle with something like Kirin than to be screwed by the REM and stuck with stuff like Isis or freaking Radious as leads.

cw_sasuke

Came across this and I'm wondering how accurate people think it is? http://guide.padherder.com/Reroll_Tier_List

I recall some people saying the meta had changed but this looks like the same stuff,more or less, on top.

Interesting link i should give it a read - just read the whale tier section because i pulled DMeta a couple weeks ago.

"(good luck, it's the rarest REM monster)"

Is that true ? Wondering which data they would use to rate how rare a REM unit is.

Ducarmel

She is a 6* un-evo, compared to 5* gold exclusives yeah she is a rare drop. look at past post on godfest lots of people have GrOdin, L Meta and Ronia and some of us have multiple of them. I forgot who but I am pretty sure there is a gaffer with 5-6 GrOdin's

Also the Verdandi's and Urd's seem to be dropping a lot too.

Holy Knight Kirin and B Meta are 7 stars so they are even rarer.

cw_sasuke

Oh well ok thanks - that makes sense just judging from the rarity stars. Mystery solved xD

If i ever get Hanzo i will have to try her. Wondering what they would add to a GZL Ult Evo if he ever get one, he is already quite the awesome God...dont know what else they could without making him OP.

Edit:

I still find it kinda nuts that some of the strongest leaders like DMeta are that depended on a single sub like Hanzo. Makes them kinda worthless to me compared to other leaders where you have more sub freedom.

Going from occasional two-drop runs to consistent nine-drop runs makes Poring sooooooo much easier to swallow. Finished MAX -skilling my GtG and Siren this morning, and made some good progress on CuChu and Vampire as well. For some reason, the blue drop doesn't seem to appear as often as the others though.

Speaking of Siren, have GungHo said anything about whether she and Echidna might b getting secondary Ultimate forms? I notice that the other three "healer girl" types all have two.

I hate it personally. It's better for someone to struggle with something like Kirin than to be screwed by the REM and stuck with stuff like Isis or freaking Radious as leads.
Tell me about it. I have an Ult 180+ Dmeta sittinga here waith two hakus and zero Hanzo.

Woke up to 5 stines for my 650 day bonus and rolled for 12 time this godfest. So excited. Could be my hanzo or Pandora or Dvalk or FA Luci.....Succubus. Sigh.

Kreed

Managed to pull a second Red Sonia (along with a third Kirin that I don't know what to do with). Now I'm wondering if I should evolve her as a sub for my main Red Sonia team or if I should keep her unevolved for special dungeons where evolved Red Sonia can't enter.

Speaking of Siren, have GungHo said anything about whether she and Echidna might b getting secondary Ultimate forms? I notice that the other three "healer girl" types all have two.

Echidna and Siren got way more use than the other three, so that was GungHo's way of balancing things out. But with all the "Awoken" forms getting added lately with ridiculous evo mats, I won't be surprised if they get these and some variation of x3 attack.

Ducarmel

Desire Sensor is strong against me today.

200 stamina on poring and not a single drops, just need one to have all the mats to ultimate evo Mastering.

I scraped enough orbs on my jp alt and got another silver, the green Dragon Swordsman.

I need 3 more orbs for another but I don't think I will make it before godfest is over.

NineH

She is a 6* un-evo, compared to 5* gold exclusives yeah she is a rare drop. look at past post on godfest lots of people have GrOdin, L Meta and Ronia and some of us have multiple of them. I forgot who but I am pretty sure there is a gaffer with 5-6 GrOdin's

Also the Verdandi's and Urd's seem to be dropping a lot too.

Holy Knight Kirin and B Meta are 7 stars so they are even rarer.

God help me and my 8 GrOdins. I can't bear to feed them away since they are REM rolls and it seems a giant waste to me.

Tell me about it. I have an Ult 180+ Dmeta sittinga here waith two hakus and zero Hanzo.
Have you tried using the team without Hanzo? I bet you could clear more things than you expect. You won't be facerolling mythical descends or anything but 16x + 8 dark rows with two more sub options is quite good already. Especially if the Byakkos are skilled.

J0dy77

Worked up another pull on jp account for PC Godfest... Light Kali!

My Jp account is under level 100 and insanely strong. I now have two kirin, goku, ronia, light kali, haku, mei mei, persephone, d/l batman.

Id kill for some this on the US account. I think I have to stay playing this account more. Take a taste of the good life on jp.

J0dy77

Got Yomi. I've seen people went nut about her, but right now I don't know why she's that loved and seeked for. Could someone enlighten me?

it's her orb delay awakenings and extremely high attack and good active skill. For teams like anubis and dark kali, having an extra two to three seconds every turn is a big deal.

And I'm finished with poring tower. Max skilled blue Valk in 28 feeds, and only had to use one stone. Also maxed a second Cu Chu, a second Lilith, and my dark golem.

jay23

I messed up by not having a cu chu, so much wasted skill ups. Also didnt have a mastering before today.

I keep getting big shynee, actually managed to max skill my first monster angelion.

Still working on Lilith, vamp, gigas, and valk.

Quantum

Yolo: dupe krisna

Chibi valk max skilled - only 18 feeds
Blue valk - last skill up done

Writing this from a beech while four additional of snow fall on Manhattan.

Ducarmel

One more pull on jp

Ars Nova

She is not even part of the PC godfest :( Also decided to do 10 pal pull and got nothing.

pls JP players add me 271984210

I run Pandora, Lu Bu, Bastet, or L Meta.

I also have GZL but his team is not complete yet, under leveled on a lot of my green subs and missing some mats for Liu Bei busty.

Have you tried using the team without Hanzo? I bet you could clear more things than you expect. You won't be facerolling mythical descends or anything but 16x + 8 dark rows with two more sub options is quite good already. Especially if the Byakkos are skilled.

Yeah it facerolls a lot of stuff still. I use hamejime in place of hanzo and Vampire in place of Dvalk.

To be honest though I hate needing to stay under 80%. I hope I get a Pandora and i'll put Dmeta there. She seems a lot more fun to play with.

Pandora
Haku
Hanzo
Dvalk
Dmeta
Pandora

would be a damn fine team to have. I'm using pandora skill up monsters to try out the gameplay and got to level 40 of endless with underleveled skill up omnsters.

colinp

Banned
DValk lvl 6
2nd Lilith 3
Gigas Max
Siren Max
2nd Chu 2
2nd Sieg 3
LValk Max

Not a bad poring run. Wish I got DValk maxed. Still time to try but I dunno if I will or not. Sieg and Chu were oddly resistant to skill ups this go around, but there my alternate uvo's so I'm in no big rush.

Thanks to the challenge dungeon I have awoken Hino max skilled now. The dark will go to D/L Batman (if I can managed to get it), but I'm not sure where to put my blue, green, and light pii's. Where is everybody else putting them?
DValk lvl 6
2nd Lilith 3
Gigas Max
Siren Max
2nd Chu 2
2nd Sieg 3
LValk Max

Not a bad poring run. Wish I got DValk maxed. Still time to try but I dunno if I will or not. Sieg and Chu were oddly resistant to skill ups this go around, but there my alternate uvo's so I'm in no big rush.
The nice thing is you can skill up Dark Valk whenever you want. Just run dungeon of dark for baddies and lits.

Is it worth it to keep grinding Poring if I only need Cu Chu skillups? I finished Valk but I'm not sure if Two Heroes is more stamina efficient than 2x Poring expert.

Yeah it facerolls a lot of stuff still. I use hamejime in place of hanzo and Vampire in place of Dvalk.

To be honest though I hate needing to stay under 80%. I hope I get a Pandora and i'll put Dmeta there. She seems a lot more fun to play with.

Pandora
Haku
Hanzo
Dvalk
Dmeta
Pandora

would be a damn fine team to have. I'm using pandora skill up monsters to try out the gameplay and got to level 40 of endless with underleveled skill up omnsters.
The HP conditional makes Dmeta more fun to play IMO. Pandora's plethora of orb changes make her more consistent (which is more dull tbh).

Maid

Banned
it's her orb delay awakenings and extremely high attack and good active skill. For teams like anubis and dark kali, having an extra two to three seconds every turn is a big deal.

Seems like I have no team that could utilize her at the moment, and the current me can't manage something like Anubis.
Maybe I should work toward my Ra.

B_DyLNzU0AArmYJ.jpg:medium

I wonder what they're going to do to her active, considering 5cd heartmaking is useful but not exactly boundary pushing.

Quantum

Argh, I just opened the wrong system mail and lost 2000 pal points. I wish there was a warning or restriction preventing me from opening it when maxed

Maid

Banned
B_DyLNzU0AArmYJ.jpg:medium

I wonder what they're going to do to her active, considering 5cd heartmaking is useful but not exactly boundary pushing.

I think they will keep her active anyway. Could have some more awakening and a change for leader skill.

Parvati hold a special place in my heart as she's my first god, so hopefully with this she can be a great leader.

razterik

Actually dislike that art compared to current ultimates. But the chibi tiger is cute. Thankfully I have a couple spares so I can keep my max skill originals.

For active, my hope is that they increase her cool down by one or two turns, and make it a Hero style orb change, water->heart and dark->wood. But she's probably going to get some crummy extra effect, like enhanced orbs or hearts.

Tobe

Is it worth it to keep grinding Poring if I only need Cu Chu skillups? I finished Valk but I'm not sure if Two Heroes is more stamina efficient than 2x Poring expert.

The HP conditional makes Dmeta more fun to play IMO. Pandora's plethora of orb changes make her more consistent (which is more dull tbh).

i wish i had pandora sometimes you just need to burst through floors, and getting awful luck with heart skyfall ruins perfectly good runs.

Top Bottom