• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Maid

Banned
So apparently I missed a day logging in last week and broke my consecutive days streak at around 160 or so

Dammit.

Could've sworn I played the app every day though.

That's weird, I also logged in frequently, but somehow today I lost my consecutive login streak.

Ducarmel

There have been times when I thought I lost my log in streak for it to be corrected the next day, maybe try again tomorrow.

Goodness are survey dungeon drop rates always this terrible? I ran it four times and haven't gotten a single pirate or sprite...

Four runs is not that big of a sample, you start to see if the drop rate really are what the community speculate to be with 20-100 runs.

linsivvi

I figured it was the best opportunity for me to farm it with my 6* Ronia before Lu Bu got his ultimate.

Oh yeah, my main teams are DQXQ and mini-Lubu with 6 star Ronia friends. 6 star Ronias are disappearing quickly and with DQXQ getting an ultimate too, it's gonna be hard to farm this dungeon in the future.

Anyone want to throw up a Kirin?

I want to make Arboral Queen work (my 60% skill bind prevent has gotten bound every single time, so now I am adding another Skill bind blocker in exchange for 2k hp) And I need a Kirin to make it work.

399633290 if I am not your friend (ZIPGAF) I have a Ganesha up all weekend, Main leaders other times are Ronia, Kirin, Devil Shiva, Awoken Minerva, and many others (Grodin, Max RCV ammy, Athena, Light Bastet, GLZ)

Maid

Banned
Anyone want to throw up a Kirin?

I want to make Arboral Queen work (my 60% skill bind prevent has gotten bound every single time, so now I am adding another Skill bind blocker in exchange for 2k hp) And I need a Kirin to make it work.

399633290 if I am not your friend (ZIPGAF) I have a Ganesha up all weekend, Main leaders other times are Ronia, Kirin, Devil Shiva, Awoken Minerva, and many others (Grodin, Max RCV ammy, Athena, Light Bastet, GLZ)

Added. I also use Kirin for most of my Descend clears, so you will find me with my Kirin most of the time.

ccbfan

WTF 6 straight runs of PADz master with no drops. (8 total chances)

Its suppose to be 40%.

Luckily 0 of those are the light dragons since I have 0 of those while the other ones are just for awakenings except I only have 2 dark dragons.

Too bad I can't do PADz Z level when there's an invade and the entire point of me today PADz is to get invade dragons since using tamas are cheaper.

J0dy77

I only ran 50 stam. Just a habit. Are the last 2 battles guaranteed drops on the lower one?

It's not a guaranteed drop but I was having pretty good lucky at 40% and almost 1/2 stamina per run. I was trying to see if you had better luck with one or the other.

That's weird, I also logged in frequently, but somehow today I lost my consecutive login streak.

I lost my consecutive login as well which is impossible. I've been on multiple times a day for forever. This was definitely an issue with the daylight savings change.

Tobe

so this happened, and what do you think of this lol someday? max skilling this team will make me cry.
6yFHLul.jpg
F6yCzhh.jpg

so this happened, and what do you think of this lol someday?
Since CDD is easy to come by, I'd replace the second Haku with it to combo with your primary Haku, but it's close either way. Looks good otherwise.

I just noticed skills for rare evos changed back so I finished skilling up my second Ronia. Don't have an Urd so contemplating feeding extra red fruits to my 6* Ronia. I'll likely still get plenty of extras since I still need to farm a bunch of green fruit to finish Gonia and Verdandi.

J0dy77

so this happened, and what do you think of this lol someday? max skilling this team will make me cry.

You will probably want to replace one of the orb changers for more burst potential. Throw a 3k mini Lu bu if you have one or run with Lu bu.

ccbfan

Hmm what should I spend my pal points on?

I got at least 2 of every non Godfest exclusive 3K minis (Got 2 Lu Bu as my final 2 rolls which was the only thing I really wanted from this 3K Pal).

I looked at the Godfest only ones and they look pretty bad. Leaders skills aren't as good as the normal ones and pretty medicore active skills. Plus terrible awoken skills and cost way to high for low cost dungeon use.

Any reason to roll 3K minis more?

FZZ

Banned
Hmm what should I spend my pal points on?

I got at least 2 of every non Godfest exclusive 3K minis (Got 2 Lu Bu as my final 2 rolls which was the only thing I really wanted from this 3K Pal).

I looked at the Godfest only ones and they look pretty bad. Leaders skills aren't as good as the normal ones and pretty medicore active skills. Plus terrible awoken skills and cost way to high for low cost dungeon use.

Any reason to roll 3K minis more?

I rolled on regular pal egg and only got one gold egg

and it was a dub-mythlit

:|

yami4ct

Looking at the list of popular leaders now, I currently have access to Beelzebub and Athena. Since I don't have Ronia yet, Beel's out, so I guess I'll get working on an Athena team. I have a couple questions.

I realize the constant boosts, particularly to HP, are good for farming, but exactly what is the upper limit of her abilities? What are the highest level descends I can expect to tackle? Secondly, what's a great team of her's look like? I have a ton of potential subs for her, and the options opened up even further when I pulled a mini-GZL just now. Is a God/Attacker team with a GZL boost the ideal setup? If so, what teammates should I be looking for?

linsivvi

Looking at the list of popular leaders now, I currently have access to Beelzebub and Athena. Since I don't have Ronia yet, Beel's out, so I guess I'll get working on an Athena team. I have a couple questions.

I realize the constant boosts, particularly to HP, are good for farming, but exactly what is the upper limit of her abilities? What are the highest level descends I can expect to tackle? Secondly, what's a great team of her's look like? I have a ton of potential subs for her, and the options opened up even further when I pulled a mini-GZL just now. Is a God/Attacker team with a GZL boost the ideal setup? If so, what teammates should I be looking for?

Though it helps, you don't need Ronia to run Beelzebub, you just need hypermaxed Ronia friends.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Thinking about which unit to use +eggs on after i finish U&Y, was gonna go for Odin or Kishi but it just wouldnt feel right considering how much of a gamechanger getting and using GZL was for me - just have to work on him next.

Havent used Athena for Descends yet but im running Athena/Meimei/Avalon Drake/Verche/GZL/Athena and can hit for 3-4 million with TPAs and GZL active. Izanagi might be better than GZL since his active works on all subs but i dont have him.

I will use her more often if i can skill up some of her subs.

Her greatest enemies are dungeons with lots of damage, since Athena god teams tend to be lacking in the RCV department, and dungeons that like to mess with your board, since you need constant damage to prevent the former from happening. I've taken her through some mythical descended dungeons no sweat but have had problems with others.

ccbfan

BEen playing with the power of Ronia/Beelzebub and IMO its better than Ronia/Ronia. Only thing lacking was a 2nd burst which I can easily fix by going Beelzebub/Ronia and using my Ronia as a sub.

Now finally getting my hands on a Gaia, I can evolve my Awoken Hades. I'm working on my Beelzebub next.

Thinking of a team with.

Beelzebub
Ronia
Mini Lu Bu

2x Awoken Hades/Vamp/Haku/Mini Lilith depending whether I need to kill asap in the first turn/need a third burst/need a stronger 2nd burst/need more RCV/need a high def killer

Friend Ronia.

Basically a combo TPA/Row team.

Good day for jewel invades. In 6 runs I got 2 invades, and both times my 20% skill bind resist was successful. So now I have Hera-Ur uvo'd and I just need one blue jewel to finish off Beelzebub. Then I'm done with jewel collecting for the foreseeable future.

Maid

Banned

Anything that requires stalling will be a bane of Athena. Athena team's idea is "kill them before they kill you".

That's said, I could clear most of dark Descend with Athena team, and my set up isn't even good either. I don't have Izanagi, or Apollo.

zoku88

Good day for jewel invades. In 6 runs I got 2 invades, and both times my 20% skill bind resist was successful. So now I have Hera-Ur uvo'd and I just need one blue jewel to finish off Beelzebub. Then I'm done with jewel collecting for the foreseeable future.

I've gotten 0 jewels in about the same amount of runs D: Really wanted a fire one...

saichi

Complete the Mini 3K collection after 11 pulls.

cao cao (last one to come)
guan yu (+1, second last)
sun quan x 2
liu bei x 3
dqxq x 1
lu bu x 2
life dragon, zhuge liang x 1

Out of all the 3K mobs, I only have DQXQ so this is pretty awesome for me. Might use sun quan or zgl to replace Shynee in my LTron Healer team. Will definite throw lu bu to my Beelzebub team.

Crazed King of Purgatory, Beelzebub
Jester Dragon, Drawn Joker
D/D Haku
Arcane Monarch, Vampire Duke
lu bu

Is this a good enough team for most descendants?

D/D Haku
lu bu

Your damage output is going to be very limited. 3 row enhances and 3 2PAs combined with 6.25x likely won't be enough for descends.

Also not a fan of B/D Vampire unless you're trying to complete a skill bind immune team.

linsivvi

Your damage output is going to be very limited. 3 row enhances and 3 2PAs combined with 6.25x likely won't be enough for descends.

Also not a fan of B/D Vampire unless you're trying to complete a skill bind immune team.

That's not true. With 3 sets of 4 dark orbs plus a total of 6 combos, after Lubu and enhanced orbs Beelzebub itself deals about 1.5 million damage. About another 800K for Haku.

But yeah, D/B Vampire is much more desirable.

Maid

Banned
D/D Haku
lu bu

I think you only need to replace Vampire with Awoken Hera or Hades if you have him, and you're good to go. Maybe Devibear in case you need extra defensive option. Your damage output will be fine.

That's not true. With 3 sets of 4 dark orbs plus a total of 6 combos, after Lubu and enhanced orbs Beelzebub itself deals about 1.5 million damage. About another 800K for Haku.

But yeah, D/B Vampire is much more desirable.
I was thinking more about the sub-boss floors in which Lubu/Beelzebub actives aren't available.

cw_sasuke

Oh awesome artwork... Now I want her or her dark version even more.

razterik

So much better now that she isn't throwing her butt in your face. Could be a little less busy, but I like it a lot. Seems like a completely different artist.

pix

Guys, I took a break from this game and started playing again so I am looking to get some friends back on my list. My iPhone account has an Isis and Haku that I will be using the most. If anyone has either of those or a Bastet and has room to add I would appreciate it. FC: 340,491,296

My iPad account is much better off. Maxed U&Y, Horus, LValk, AA Luci, 90 Bastet, 80 Haku. FC: 353,755,205

Now that that's out of the way I have a couple questions. The mini three kingdomsachine that's going on right now, what's the catch with those gods? Why would they give those away for so little? Do other God series also get mini machines every now and then?

Also when did they do away with requiring dragons to evolve Pengdra?! That was the most annoying part and now all you need is plants. Soooooo nice! Are the dragons required for anything anymore?

seady

That was fast. Definitely catering to her popularity. Interested to see what her ultimate stats and changes will look like.

So prettttttty.

My wish for her:
God / Healer
Leader Skill - Light Attribute HP & Recovery x 1.25, Attack x 5 when matching Fire, Water, Light & Dark orbs.
Active Skill - Same as before
Awoken Skill - U S+ Finger U Sx Finger S+ U

cw_sasuke

Guys, I took a break from this game and started playing again so I am looking to get some friends back on my list. My iPhone account has an Isis and Haku that I will be using the most. If anyone has either of those or a Bastet and has room to add I would appreciate it. FC: 340,491,296

My iPad account is much better off. Maxed U&Y, Horus, LValk, AA Luci, 90 Bastet, 80 Haku. FC: 353,755,205

Now that that's out of the way I have a couple questions. The mini three kingdomsachine that's going on right now, what's the catch with those gods? Why would they give those away for so little? Do other God series also get mini machines every now and then?

Also when did they do away with requiring dragons to evolve Pengdra?! That was the most annoying part and now all you need is plants. Soooooo nice! Are the dragons required for anything anymore?

I dont know if we had Minis before but the first ones i witness were the ones from the Christmas REM last year. The 3K Pal eggs have no catch thats whyt most ppl here have been saving up PAL points for this event so you also might use them here.

Thank god they removed the Dragon necessity for Pengdras.

pix

I dont know if we had Minis before but the first ones i witness were the ones from the Christmas REM last year. The 3K Pal eggs have no catch thats whyt most ppl here have been saving up PAL points for this event so you also might use them here.

Thank god they removed the Dragon necessity for Pengdras.

So all the stats and abilities and awakenings are the same on the real gods as the mini versions?

Kreed

The mini gods have lower stats, weaker/less awoken skills, and don't have ultimates, so you would still want the real versions for harder content. However with so much new content coming out where you are restricted by cost and rarity, they are ideal.

Baby Tamadras need gold dragons.

razterik

Not even surprised NA update is going to be half-assed again. Do we have the 5% enhanced orb damage increase yet? I thought so, but I'm not sure anymore.

48 Star Vault runs today, 75 plus eggs. Way too many one egg runs.

Top Bottom