• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Oh Tamadra Retreat is coming back - hoping for more luck than the last time -.-

I don't want anymore mini liu beis. 6 of them. Over half of all the mini pulls have been him. Wtf am I gonna do with all these without a real one to skill up!

Save them for whenever you get a real one ?

hermit7

I do have a max lvl and awoken Raphael already, might have to do that. I forgot that Valk doesnt have row enhance but her double orb enhance might be just as good. I even have a second venus that I might level but it seems like I need more orb changers instead of row enhance at that point.

Yeah that seems ideal. Valk at 5 turns is going to be a lot more helpful anyways. My idea for a lmeta team is lmeta/ll dqxq/Valk/raph/venus/lmeta.

There are a few issues with it though. No burst which is important for healer teams. Raph also has a long as shit cool down at 22 unskilled.

Just wanted to say thank god Gung-Ho condones data mining and reverse engineering of PAD. The game is in a much better place thanks to resources like PDX and PadListener. Fuck companies like French Bread and Asobism that actively threaten legal action against places that provide information like that to players.

colinp

Banned
Just wanted to say thank god Gung-Ho condones data mining and reverse engineering of PAD. The game is in a much better place thanks to resources like PDX and PadListener. Fuck companies like French Bread and Asobism that actively threaten legal action against places that provide information like that to players.

Totally agree! I would have given up a long time ago if there was no PADGuide (it's one of the reasons I quit the first time!).

Also I hadn't heard about the French Bread and Asibism stuff. That's crazy! Do you have a link or is this just a general thing?

Totally agree! I would have given up a long time ago if there was no PADGuide (it's one of the reasons I quit the first time!).

Also I hadn't heard about the French Bread and Asibism stuff. That's crazy! Do you have a link or is this just a general thing?

UNIEL thing happened last August (I guess it was ArcSys who actually sent the DMCA)
https://twitter.com/dantarion/status/502017516349440000

Dragon Poker thing happened just now, which is why I went on that mini-rant. I've already kinda been weaning off the game after a year of fun, this just adds another nail to the coffin
https://twitter.com/UsaGA2/status/573487535952781315

Maid

Banned
Great, the only fruit that never drops for some reason.
JRVfuq0.png

You tell me.
I already sold 5 blue fruits when I tried to fight against desire sensor.

linsivvi

UNIEL thing happened last August (I guess it was ArcSys who actually sent the DMCA)

Dragon Poker thing happened just now, which is why I went on that mini-rant. I've already kinda been weaning off the game after a year of fun, this just adds another nail to the coffin

It doesn't make any sense at all. Sites like these keep the games going and help them make money. It's basically free cash and they are trying to sue them? These companies are run by idiots.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So is there any kind of time/roadmap when it comes to ult evolutions/awokens ? I just know that from time to time some Evos get Ult Evos - is there any kind of logic behind the decisions ? I know that users in Japan can also vote for cards that should get an Ult Evo, but i dont understand the whole process.

Does jump GungHo jump from one Pantheon to another or are the units just chosen randomly in regards to their current stand in the end game ?

For example will Vishnu get an Ult Evo ? And if so when will it happen, if so will the whole Indian 2 God series get Ult Evos at the same time ? I guess they havent received them because they are still relatively news compared to maybe the Heroes of Three Kingdoms ?

Speaking of Heroes of Three Kingdoms - Sun Quan got his Ult Evo, Liu Bei, Lu Bu, DQ&XQ...so CaoCao should be next right ? Or will they jump to another Pantheon before that ?

Any reason why the other Heroes of Kingdom units got 2 Ult Evos and LuBu is just getting one ?

Just trying to understand the process - didnt even know that units like U&Y and Ronia just got their Ult Evo in the last 12 months or so - so this "change" is still kinda.

PS. Hope we get Sun Quan soon in the western version.
I probably won't get to play much this weekend so I won't kill my battery, lol.

Hehe yeah playing isnt an option when it leaves you with a dead battery. Where you at that you cant charge a bit during the day ? xD

Hehe yeah playing isnt an option when it leaves you with a dead battery. Where you at that you cant charge a bit during the day ? xD

I'm gonna be at PAX East. While I'm bringing portable chargers I don't want to have to use them and then later forget to recharge them at home lol

So is there any kind of time/roadmap when it comes to ult evolutions/awokens ? I just know that from time to time some Evos get Ult Evos - is there any kind of logic behind the decisions ? I know that users in Japan can also vote for cards that should get an Ult Evo, but i dont understand the whole process.

Does jump GungHo jump from one Pantheon to another or are the units just chosen randomly in regards to their current stand in the end game ?

For example will Vishnu get an Ult Evo ? And if so when will it happen, if so will the whole Indian 2 God series get Ult Evos at the same time ? I guess they havent received them because they are still relatively news compared to maybe the Heroes of Three Kingdoms ?

Speaking of Heroes of Three Kingdoms - Sun Quan got his Ult Evo, Liu Bei, Lu Bu, DQ&XQ...so CaoCao should be next right ? Or will they jump to another Pantheon before that ?

Any reason why the other Heroes of Kingdom units got 2 Ult Evos and LuBu is just getting one ?
They generally go from one pantheon to the next in their order of appearance. But they will intersperse other ult announcements in between (like awoken ults). I think the only example of an ult being delayed significantly relative to its pantheon is Okuni - the other JPN2 gods got their ults way before him.

Regular gods will almost certainly have at least one ult, given enough time so don't worry about Vishnu. Number of ults for each god announced at a time is pretty much at the whim of Gungho.

Ducarmel

They generally go from one pantheon to the next in their order of appearance. But they will intersperse other ult announcements in between (like awoken ults). I think the only example of an ult being delayed significantly relative to its pantheon is Okuni - the other JPN2 gods got their ults way before him.
No Shiva/Parvati/Lakshmi took longer. Norse, Egyptian, Greco Roman, Elementals! got Ultimate Evolutions before they finally got theirs.

Virtra and Indra got evo's after Norse and its like gungho forgot about the rest.

saichi

Decided to go for Zeus Vulcan to uevo my War Deity Minerva to Awoken Minerva... 5 stoned it :( probably could do it with 3 if I didn't miss matching the hearts twice when fighting Zeus Vulcan but I think it's worth it. I could have spent that 5 stones to get a shitty pull.

Now I just need a dark jewel and more Awoken Minerva friends.

smbu2000

I don't think you have DTron, right? I used this team for Mephisto, works great.

Ultimate DTron
Haku
Hanzo
Hanzo
Echidna
Ultimate DTron

There is a small chance of dark bind from the light demon that can screw you up. Echidna is just used to delay Lucifer until his dark bind (edit. not absorb) wears off.

I haven't done Wadatsumi this time yet, I used Horus when the dungeon first appeared.
Thank you for the recommendation of Echidna on the team. I was wondering how to go about that.

I cleared Mephisto on my first try at it with my iPad DMeta team in the Devil Challenge (no continue) and also picked up a light orb as a reward for clearing it. Very nice. I only have Grimoires and the Devil Rush left over now. I may try Grimoires over the weekend (probably with a different team...)

I didn't use the exact same team as my second Hanzo was only recently acquired and isn't levelled up, nor skilled up. DMeta, Haku, Hanzo, Echidna and Ronia, DMeta friend.
I was forced to use Haku on Helheim and saved a lot of the dark orbs to use on CDD. I saved dark orbs and used Hanzo to take out Lucifer and then had a good board with Ronia to take out the boss.

Uevo'd the Ronia on my iPhone and picked up two skill ups in the process, very nice! My iPad Ronia was such a pain to level up, I think I went 2/25 or something like that (all during 2.5x or 2x skill up times.) Hopefully this one is much easier to do. I don't have flampys to give her as they all went to my Raoh and are currently going to my Kenshiro.

Max skilled the Haku on my iPhone thanks to this latest badpy gift and I only need one more to max skill the Haku on my iPad. (Have 5 chasers I need to evo. hope I can get it.)

Took me 5 attempts due to running into Extreme Fatty 3 times and simply dying the other time. But just need to complete Hera Rush challenge now. Subbing out Grodin always hurts more in practice than it should seem in theory, but Droid's awakenings were necessary for this dungeon.

7XCmQ37.jpg

u4e5msJ.jpg

Tobe

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a monster that when could remove pluses from others when fed.
Edit: fuck yes i finally beat Memphisto. Didn't think of using ronia as a sub in dtron. Was really close to dying couple of times. Now i just need one more badpy for my first hypermax monster

Kreed

That's disappointing. I've really been enjoying the English version of Dragon Ace/Poker but English resources and information are hard to come by since it's not available in the North American app store yet.

So the guys at the booth don't know what the PAX special gift is lol

PAD SMB is cool. The orbs looking different took a little bit to adjust to

zoku88

Decided to go for Zeus Vulcan to uevo my War Deity Minerva to Awoken Minerva... 5 stoned it :( probably could do it with 3 if I didn't miss matching the hearts twice when fighting Zeus Vulcan but I think it's worth it. I could have spent that 5 stones to get a shitty pull.

Now I just need a dark jewel and more Awoken Minerva friends.
I have one that I use semi frequently. 316 937 332

I have no awoken minerva friends :(

ccbfan

Anyone running out of stuff to do with tamadoras.

Originally I was only using tamas for Gods and hard to evo things like Heart Breakers.

I was actually evolving thing like swordsman, siren and enchilada.

Now I'm using tamas on everything like fruit dragons and android dragon, the only thing I'm not feeding tamas are biweekly dragons.

I'm close to running out of things to awoken and I have like 40 letters in my mailbox with free tamas for storage,

Bleh, been getting really burnt out on PAD lately. Don't care to farm for skillup material or evolution material to level up skillup material. I just log in once a day and try and do whatever Descend is up to burn away all my stamina.

Just lost 50 stamina. Joined the tamdra dungeon then minimized. When I came back to it I had to log in I was not in the dungeon and had lost my stamina.

6 runs

3 Tamas
17 Babies (6 awakenings)

So pretty much average all around. Woke up Krishna and Chiyome, so I should have that team up and running pretty soon. I hope it lives up to my expectations.

jay23

I never understood the point of those things. I still haven't gotten 1 tamadra in the couple of retreat runs I've done.

Is it so bad to give us one tamadra per run?

J0dy77

Yamato, Sun Quan ults and double exp snowglobes were teased on the stream so we'll probably get them after the maintenance next week

Can we please get the stamina overflow and Yamato evos? We're three months behind right now.

Did seven runs of tamadra. 2 full, the rest were babies. Only got one troll guy outside of the final round. Went 4 of 10 with feeds so far. Going to hold onto the last ten and try and evo some. Pretty good results and I didn't have to some since I times my level up just right.

Maid

Banned
Anyone running out of stuff to do with tamadoras.

Originally I was only using tamas for Gods and hard to evo things like Heart Breakers.

I was actually evolving thing like swordsman, siren and enchilada.

Now I'm using tamas on everything like fruit dragons and android dragon, the only thing I'm not feeding tamas are biweekly dragons.

I'm close to running out of things to awoken and I have like 40 letters in my mailbox with free tamas for storage,

I can't ever have enough Tamadra. I still need around 28 of them, and that's not counting the one that's not in my priority list right now.

jay23

Managed to beat Satan with my kirin team. Think imma use flampy on Shiva since Ronia skillups are available weekly.

Speaking of Shiva someone mentioned an awoken form a few pages back, are we expecting that to be revealed soon?

Top Bottom