• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Epic Drop

Here's what I'm going to run normally:

2wCFvCK.png

And this for Friday Mythical. It hits the magic 8 skill cd awakening number to have lilith up for round 2 and echidna for round 3. Now I just need to find people actually running him.

2aFkzMu.png

I'll be running him consistently. I forgot to get the red keeper though, so it'll likely be another week.

linsivvi

Zuo is insane too. There are tons of dark/green devils, especially Hades with double 2 prongs. That's 81x before enhanced orbs and skill multiplier.

Maid

Banned
Here's what I'm going to run normally:

2wCFvCK.png

And this for Friday Mythical. It hits the magic 8 skill cd awakening number to have lilith up for round 2 and echidna for round 3. Now I just need to find people actually running him.

2aFkzMu.png

If only the Red Dragon Fruit would drop, I would have him up by now.

Still need to find a good team for him. I have no Red Valk and the like. Guess Gigas could take the place, along with Homura.

J0dy77

If only the Red Dragon Fruit would drop, I would have him up by now.

Still need to find a good team for him. I have no Red Valk and the like. Guess Gigas could take the place, along with Homura.

If I don't have you guys on my list please add me. 391,130,292

I started trying him out today for the first time ever. Had him maxed and sitting in my box just waiting. Hoping this team can clear things that Beelzebub can't.

Gigas can definitely work in place of Valk. The team is always going to be hobbled in the heal department and going for burst. The HP might work better anyway.

Jagernaut

Just tried out this team. Yamato needs 3 more skillups, everyone else is max skilled. Works well for short dungeons, but rcv is terrible. Wish I had red Valk, Chiyome, Urd, and Leilan for better rcv and more fire rows.

I also have to adjust to making at least 1 match of 8 orbs. As a Ronia player I'm used to making as many separate rows as possible.

LuffyZoro

I've been playing for a while, but it's kind of slow going. I'm rank 78 right now, usually running cao cao or Avalon Drake (though eventually I should switch to DMeta). Add me! 341,650,357

jay23

Anyone have a Neptune they can put up? I'm trying to finish this last water technical dungeon.

My id is 323,833,337

Kaguya
Healer/God Type
Green/Light
Stats at max level: 2195/1409/623
Team Cost: 40
Awakenings: 2prong, skill boost, time extend
Active: Convert 3 random orbs into wood orbs, CD 4 at max-skill
Leader Skill: 4xATK to all wood monsters on the turn you activate a skill (aka Princess Valkitty's Leader Skill but restricted to 1 color)

Really good non-IAP monster it seems, might even make it onto some REM teams.

So, with the Noel update, I decided to get Krishna levelled up. Then, after seeing everybody trying out they're shiny new Yamatos, I was feeling adventurous. So I took the team into KotG with the only Krishna I had available, which was level 17.

Successful, but it was a pretty scary clear. I got lucky that Zeus was on a 2 timer when he spawned. I didn't have a good board to work with, but I was able to one-shot him on the second turn.

Without double max skilled Krishnas, I was seriously hurting for fire orbs the whole time. And I really need to skill up Dino Rider, or better yet, find a better option for that slot. I would love a Leilan.

So, with the Noel update, I decided to get Krishna levelled up. Then, after seeing everybody trying out they're shiny new Yamatos, I was feeling adventurous. So I took the team into KotG with the only Krishna I had available, which was level 17.

Successful, but it was a pretty scary clear. I got lucky that Zeus was on a 2 timer when he spawned. I didn't have a good board to work with, but I was able to one-shot him on the second turn.

Without double max skilled Krishnas, I was seriously hurting for fire orbs the whole time. And I really need to skill up Dino Rider, or better yet, find a better option for that slot. I would love a Leilan.

If you want another max-skilled Krishna, feel free to add me. Mine's not max level yet (80 something) but has some +eggs. 301,123,361

May also run Yamato now that his ult is out, need to figure out how to use 2 of them in a team too :lol

If you want another max-skilled Krishna, feel free to add me. Mine's not max level yet (80 something) but has some +eggs. 301,123,361

May also run Yamato now that his ult is out, need to figure out how to use 2 of them in a team too :lol
I added you. My Krishna is fairly new, so its lvl 92, fully awoken but not skill ups. Will definitely be a priority when insect dragons come back around.
I have a max skilled, max Lv Krishna I can put up on request. 304848218 is my id if we are not already friends.
We're already friends. I really hope insect dragons come around soon, cause I don't know how well the team will work without the constant red boost.

I added you. My Krishna is fairly new, so its lvl 92, fully awoken but not skill ups. Will definitely be a priority when insect dragons come back around.

We're already friends. I really hope insect dragons come around soon, cause I don't know how well the team will work without the constant red boost.

They should be part of the next coin dungeon rotation it looks like

zoku88

I really wish I did the flower dungeons beforehand. I started building a durga team and didn't realize that the starling thing or whatever would be a pretty good sub. So many coins will be used.

Zombine

Banned
I'm just going to sit here and patiently wait for my Kali Ult Evo. There is no way I don't already have the mats for her. Same goes for Lu Bu.

jiggle

I'm so pissed I got rid of all my dub-rubylits
I knew yamato was coming too
don't know what I was thinking

Spent 150+ stamina in Vesta cave with 1.5x and no drop :/
Guess I'll have to wait for Friday

Maid

Banned

I started trying him out today for the first time ever. Had him maxed and sitting in my box just waiting. Hoping this team can clear things that Beelzebub can't.

Gigas can definitely work in place of Valk. The team is always going to be hobbled in the heal department and going for burst. The HP might work better anyway.

Added. The name is dsveno. My Yamato Takeru is still low level but I'm planning to max his skill in the current event dungeon period and I still have a red snowglobe so he will be maxed soon. The problem is I'm running low of Tamadra.

[edit]
Slapped together a not too shabby Yamato team, will be finished when I could get another Devilit for Hera-Ur and Red Dragon Fruit for Yamato uevo. The lack of RCV is a huge concern, though.

jiggle

Yay my(more reliable) trifruit team complete
Should have a fire maker for each of the first three rounds now
Just need to full awaken strawberry for +70% red rows

Too bad I only have one RGY on FL :(

I sent u a request

Marv_79

Neo Member
Hello P&DGaf

I've only recently started playing this and thoroughly enjoying it so far but my progress seems to have taken a little nose dive over the last couple of days, so think I could probably do with a little guidance in what I should be doing/aiming for.

Here's my current monster box, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Y9RhVvA.png

Maid

Banned
Get your rank up in weekend, and practice combo until you can be conformable using Hathor. Grinding exp for your party. I think you have a fine line up for a beginner.

New update with Light Kali uevo:

Ulti LKali, added 1skill boost, little change in LS: increases damage a little with 6 combos or more (like Ronia)

jiggle

Hello P&DGaf

I've only recently started playing this and thoroughly enjoying it so far but my progress seems to have taken a little nose dive over the last couple of days, so think I could probably do with a little guidance in what I should be doing/aiming for.

Here's my current monster box, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
Easy to put together team
Chester + 4samurai ogres awokened(red ogre works too)
this will lead to an all red devil team, after you ultimate evolve everyone
Chester + king baddie + wood/ice samurai ogre
You can substitute out the samurai ogre whenever you get new/betterdevils

Or
Creuse + 4blue ogres (replace one with king bubblie when u get one)
Using the red ogres from chester's team is fine also
Hathor is ur strongest lead but probably harder to play at this point

For fast leveling of ur monsters
Farm red green blue pengdras in technical dungeons
Then farm dragon plants in "tower of giant/Dragon of the towers" for evolving the pengdras(which is also a great place to rank up during the weekend, until rank 90s)
Pengdras are worth 30-45k xp a pop after evolution

Save ur magic stones for god fest!!!!!

Marv_79

Neo Member
Thank you so much guys that's a great help, I've got something I can focus on now rather than doing a little of everything and getting no where quick.

How does one gain more room in the monster box?

jiggle

Thank you so much guys that's a great help, I've got something I can focus on now rather than doing a little of everything and getting no where quick.

Under shop
1 magic stone for 5 extra space

linsivvi

You will gain some room as you rank up, after that you'll have to spend stones. Whatever the case, don't spend your stones on continue or stamina refresh until you have at least 100 stamina. Grind to 100 stamina and your life will be much easier.

Thanks to your Yamato and 2 others I safely grinded down Legendary Earth challenge mode with Tengu leader, Red Odin and a max skilled Shiva.

If the Yamatos were max skilled I could skill lock Heavy Metal Dragon but as it is, it's still extremely safe. Just need to survive the first attack before Shiva is up.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Evo materials

02qlx5y.png

018fy7n.png

Yay, i have the LuBu evo materials hehe. L.Kali/DQXQ seems also quite easy for people who have her.

Parvati and Laksmi though...yeah not for me, too much work. Though Parvati would be cool.

@Marv_79

Welcome to PaD Gaf - as the other have mentioned, focus first on ranking up so that you can make more quests and farm for evo materials more efficiently. You should be able to gain a couple of ranks every weekend.

J0dy77

Just tried out this team. Yamato needs 3 more skillups, everyone else is max skilled. Works well for short dungeons, but rcv is terrible. Wish I had red Valk, Chiyome, Urd, and Leilan for better rcv and more fire rows.

I also have to adjust to making at least 1 match of 8 orbs. As a Ronia player I'm used to making as many separate rows as possible.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The Hero teams are great while they have CD and will own short dungeons. Long dungeons where you need to recover and wait for skills to come back will be a lot more difficult. Having to match at least 6 every time to put out any type of damage is giong to leave you orb starved almost guaranteed. You can only pop cooldowns so many times. But those times you do you wind up one shotting the rounds. Being able to do this for 3 rounds in a row can let you clear most of the short dungeons.

I really need to get working on the skill CD for my subs. Valk is maxed, Yamato will be next. Dino rider will be a long way off but I might replace him with a second Leilan. She's a better combo with Yamato.

I really should max out Horus as well and replace DQ Hera. Having his orb enhance on 4 turns can give an insane amount of burst. Push you over the top for the damage needed to one shot a round.

colinp

Banned
Together at Last Evo Rush is a bullshit 3,000,000 coin dungeon. No guaranteed drop for rainbow keeper? Bullshit. Fucking bullshit.

Six runs and no drop. Fuck that price.

Should have just been patient and waited till Tuesday. Ugh.

Zero_IYAD

I really need a much more reliable way of getting those jewels.
I agree.
I think these jewels are the main reason I got burnt out, there's no effective way to farm them & almost always it'll cost you stones.
At first we accepted them when evo materials were reasonable & you have to get a jewel or two.
Now, even "average" evos require 3 or more!

Kreed

I agree.
I think these jewels are the main reason I got burnt out, there's no effective way to farm them & almost always it'll cost you stones.
At first we accepted them when evo materials were reasonable & you have to get a jewel or two.
Now, even "average" evos require 3 or more!

It wouldn't be so bad if the leader skills and awakenings were worth the trouble, but in cases like Lakshmi and Parvati, they're barely upgrades from their previous ultimates (The ultimate forms of Siegfried and Cu Chulainn only make it worse). Meanwhile we are getting new god monsters with x6+ attack.

jiggle

Lkali mats not as bad as I thought...
Though I'll be one more jewel away from my uevo beezelbub :(
Which means no new hotness Venus either :(

Jagernaut

I don't like Lakshmi's stats and active, but Awoken Parvati is definitely a straight upgrade from previous ultimates. Base 6.25x atk and 2.25x rcv and possible 25x atk with a good board.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Well we are getting Gift from the Holy Beasts" tomorrow so you can get a red Jewel there....hopefully without having to waste too much stamina.

Ducarmel

The mats for Da Qiao is not bad. My Parvati/Lakshimi are staying on the bench, not in a rush to get the mats for them. Wish I had L.Kali.

If I get a light jewel; do I save it for Beelzebub (and then only need a dark jewel), or do i use it for BValk? >.>

depends on the teams your working on.

Bee is a great devil leader even with farmable subs and can clear a lot of end game content.

Blue Valk is an average leader, but a great sub for a blue healer team or mono blue team.

Top Bottom