• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Nice, got lucky... Vampire acquired and out of stamina again.

I'm glad I held off on the carnival pulls. This godfest is pretty great for me. A couple of the Egyptians would be kind of redundant since I already have DQXQ, but I'd be happy with pretty much every god included.

Next stop getting a Vampire. And maybe evolving my Marine Rider - is the upgrade worth the cost ? Well i got him already on lvl 50.
Marine Rider is a decent fit for U&Y. His active is kind of redundant when both your leaders do essentially the same thing. Also he doesn't really shine until his uvo, which has very hard to get materials. But given your box, it wouldn't be a bad idea to level him up a bit.

would love Belial, Horus, and Apollo (as well as any godfest exclusives, even dupes.)

Already have Amon, FA Luci, Ra, Anubis, Bastet, Persephone and Artemis.

I guess I wouldn't mind an Ares or another Ra/FA Luci.

I'm tempted Gungho... Really tempted... BUT DC Collab...

Cels

YES - Resolve teams ftw ;-)
Got the Dub-emelit
3AQmK.gif

Say Hello to my new friend.

do you actually use him? what's your team?

This has been a terrible week for me on pad. Pulled 4 times during that shit carnival in hopes of getting FA Luci and don't even pull a gold egg. Use my last stones to get a Devilit for my Haku ultimate and an angelit drops. Then they announce a godfest for FA luci...

I swear this game hates me sometimes.

Decided to go with two Haku's on my Ronia team. She joins Hadar and Baddie(til I get a Lubu). Hopefully her skill is even more useful now thanks to Ronia's new Ult combo bonus.

Ducarmel

I'm looking for FA Luci also.

I was waiting for godfest news and depending what it was I would of yolo pull on carnival instead of the godfest, glad I waited.

Technically they still have not announced the godfest yet, really shitty of Gungho NA keeping us in the dark about it until the carnival was over.

Should I roll this Godfest? I could really only use an Apollo or Light Metatron. I'm not looking for anything else in particular. Or should I save all my stones and wait until America gets Light Kali/Dark Kali? Light Kali would replace my Kirin (does Kirin have any use once Kali comes?) and Dark Kali seems like a good Ra sub.

This has been a terrible week for me on pad. Pulled 4 times during that shit carnival in hopes of getting FA Luci and don't even pull a gold egg. Use my last stones to get a Devilit for my Haku ultimate and an angelit drops. Then they announce a godfest for FA luci...
Archdemons hadn't shown up for 4 months so it was only a matter of time. Only reason I pulled in the carnival was because I had stones to spare for godfest. Even if I got nothing but crap from the carnival, I would still have 10+ rolls to burn on a good godfest.

cw_sasuke

Marine Rider is a decent fit for U&Y. His active is kind of redundant when both your leaders do essentially the same thing. Also he doesn't really shine until his uvo, which has very hard to get materials. But given your box, it wouldn't be a bad idea to level him up a bit.

Yeah, i wanna evolve him but then again i think he doesnt really add much to securing the combos for the twins. Still hoping for Yomi...lol. But as you said it, looking at my box he is probably one of the better fits.

I will have 5 stones tomorrow and also should get a 60 day login bonus, probably will roll two times in the next Godfest.

do you actually use him? what's your team?

Yeah sure, he is the leader of my regular team.

https://www.padherder.com/user/cw_sasuke/teams/#83729

Tobe

yolo pulled cause of the padz monsters and yay golden egg, only to be trolled and get a leviathan..... marine rider wouldve been much better.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Finally got the lemon dragon. 10 dungeon resets.
7 grape
1 Strawberry
1 More grape
Then lemon, woooo

Uthred

Blew a stone on 'lits, still didnt clear it, should have known better. Still the most frustrating dungeon in the game I feel.

ZeroAKA

Blew a stone on 'lits, still didnt clear it, should have known better. Still the most frustrating dungeon in the game I feel.
I still need about 10 Twinlits to busty all of my gods, but I've been avoiding the dungeon like a plague. I really wish it weren't so reliant on luck.

Uthred

I still need about 10 Twinlits to busty all of my gods, but I've been avoiding the dungeon like a plague. I really wish it weren't so reliant on luck.

All the "reliable" twinlit teams seem to require 'lit evolved mobs so it feels like a weird catch 22

All the "reliable" twinlit teams seem to require 'lit evolved mobs so it feels like a weird catch 22
Which ones are those? Only one I can think of is Zeus. Ronia, Pandora, Dmeta, Lmeta teams don't require twinlit evo mats.

The best Twinlit teams just seem to be REM heavy and require lots of skill boosts.

Uthred

Which ones are those? Only one I can think of is Zeus. Ronia, Pandora, Dmeta, Lmeta teams don't require twinlit evo mats.

The best Twinlit teams just seem to be REM heavy and require lots of skill boosts.

I dont think "Hey you dont need twinlit evo's if you have some of the rarest monsters in the game!" is much consolation ;)

Isis, Horus, Shiva, Zeus, Ra, Haku, etc. teams for twinlits all seem to require the twinlit ult and most require two lits at that

You can use an Awoken Zeus with an olympios friend. Not as powerful but it gets the job done. Still requires some luck on stage one, but most teams do.

Y'know, now that a lot of the trophy dragons have crazy low cooldown and are permanently farmable, I wonder if that team I hypothesized where you use a nuke to instantly clear most of wave 1 is more viable now.

zoku88

YES - Resolve teams ftw ;-)
Got the Dub-emelit
3AQmK.gif

Say Hello to my new friend.

Next stop getting a Vampire. And maybe evolving my Marine Rider - is the upgrade worth the cost ? Well i got him already on lvl 50.

Congrats. U&Y is my most used leader, probably. Love that x25 :)

So can Kirin teams do Sandalphon descended without having access to two delays? Every video I have seen uses Orochi/Echidna, or that Hunter x Hunter collab delay monster with Echidna.

Okamid3n

Is it possible to make a good I&I healer team without Blue Valk? I mean, one that can tackle some pretty hard dungeons.

I have Gabriel and Hatsume, but no SQ or blue Valk.

Ugh, I want a blue Valk.

And I've beaten Sandalphon with my Kirin team, but I probably got lucky, with all the pre-emptives being thrown around. Looking at the dungeon details again, I don't see how I got through with my team.

hermit7

Thoth & Sopdet-Legend is pretty easy with a Ronia team, haven't tried Mythical yet. Thoth dropped.

Did it with blonia. Ate a stone when at Ra when I forgot to burst him. One shot sopdet and toth with blonia and bubblie burst.

Toth dropped. Will retry on Mythical.

Epic Drop

Thoth/Sopdot were insanely easy on Legend with a B.Sonia team. I was cruising through Mythical when suddenly my phone started updating apps while I was in the middle of making a move, which caused the phone to lag, which caused me to die.

Sigh.

I'll finish Mythical tomorrow I guess.

colinp

Banned
Got Thoth with my Kirin team! Was a bit of a hairy fight at the end, but tons of fun. My heart was pounding in case I messed up! I know it wasn't terribly difficult but I like how descend dungeons still make my heart pound (probably helped that I got slaughtered during my first go because of a bad match).

Really want Sopdet, too. Don't think I can do Mythical though, so hopefully I get a drop on Legend.

thetechkid

I got a second Green Zhuge Liang, is it a good idea to have one as a sub and have three total GZL(One leader, one sub, and one friend's leader)?

cw_sasuke

Congrats. U&Y is my most used leader, probably. Love that x25 :)
Thanks man :)
Do you have two U&Y in your team or do you use a friend leader?
madrake
ivory dragon
: (

new player friend with dqxq from carnival:
grodin
zhuge liang
thor

dang
Ivory Dragon lol... He was my first roll ever and back then I thought he was the shit. Then I saw the Gap thread and learned about rerolling :-/

But I just kept the account and got U&Y on the next Godfest.

seady

Three draws.

First two are craps.

Third one..... Red Odin! My first god fest exclusive after 400 days of play!!!

cw_sasuke

Friend. Even if you had two U&Y's without a friend, you wouldn't be able to get x25 cuz the x5 is only for leaders anyway.

Makes sense, thx.
I just recently got a random U&Y friend - havent used him yet, because i just getting used to playing with Isis as a friend.

btw. Choosing Yomi as a friend is so weird....having so much time for your turns feels unreal at first...lol.

ZeroAKA

As tempting as that is, I kind of want a Ronia or DMeta right now. Besides, my single roll in the player's choice carnival landed me a Shaitan (which is actually a fairly accurate name).
Pulled 10 times in the Pal egg machine and got the last fruit I needed for busty Ronia. It's just too bad I don't have a Ronia. :(
Just did a single pull and got...
Second Godfest-exclusive ever, beyond happy right now. I guess complaining on GAF helps a bit. :D

Jagernaut

Godfest rolls

1. Apollo - dupe, wanted Persephone
2. Blue Valkyrie - last needed member of my blue healer team, already have I&I/Sun Quan/Hatsume/Siren
3. Strawberry dragon - ok
4. Idun&Idunna - dupe

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Pulled twice
Amon
Undine

Happy with amon, not happy one bit with undine, I hate that thing.
Didn't get what I wanted but could have been worse.

I saved up 50 gems this time from event messages, and was really hoping to get Bastet, but was denied.

So from the 10 pulls from those gems, I got:
Beast Rider
Salamander
Ra
Ur-Chimera
Drall
Empress of Serpents, Echidna
Hattori Hanzo
Cupid
Genie
Ares

am_dragon

I have not rolled in 4 godfests, 1 roll Mandrake. Not even a plus.

I've also learned that Shinrabanso Wafer men drop much more frequently on expert. The other day on 1.5% drop rate, I did 20 runs of expert and got 3 Dragon Stones, and 12 Wafer men.

Top Bottom