• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

colinp

Banned
Anyone want to put up there uvo Horus for me? Wanna try my hand at Sandalphon with that Kirin team posted a few days back.

Hige

I eventually want to skill up Sandalphon, so I tried it with a Sandalphon/LMeta team (seems to be one of the more consistent farming teams) and messed up on the first round lol. So screw that dungeon.

colinp

Banned
I eventually want to skill up Sandalphon, so I tried it with a Sandalphon/LMeta team (seems to be one of the more consistent farming teams) and messed up on the first round lol. So screw that dungeon.

Got to the third but feelings are definitely the same. ;)

smbu2000

Hey everybody, I'm planning on giving up one of my JP accounts and was wondering if anybody here wanted it.

It's my newest one, so not ranked that high 184 (stamina 108).

Highlights:
Fire: Frey (dragon one), Chiyome, Echidna (skill max)

Water: I&I (healing ver), Amon, Hatsume, Blue Valk (skill max), Sarasvati, Water Witch

Wood: Grodin, Meimei (demon), Astarot (both versions), Bastet (healing ver, skill max), Zhuge Liang, Guan Yu, Liu Bei, Perseus, Ceres

Light: Izanagi, 4x LMeta (main one over 200 plus), Valk (skill max), light witch/wizard? Ray Sirius, Dragon Rider, Indra

Dark: Grips Rider, Hades (L/D version), 2x Durga, 2x Lu Bu, Pandora

Will have about 10 stones and 15 tamdras stored (in the mailbox). Has a few orbs as well (1xRed, 2xBlue, 2xGreen). It is a non-IAP account. Should be getting the 250 day bonus soon as well I believe.

Anyway, I've been running 3 up until now, but since the stamina changed to 1 every 5 minutes it's tough to keep up with them all, so I'm going to stick with my main two (iphone/ipad) from now on.

The account is for the Japanese version, so I believe you must have the JP version of the game to use it. I've been playing it on my PMP player (an iphone 4S), so I know how to transfer it to another ios device, but I'm not quite sure about Android. I can give you my ID and the device change code required to take control of the account (which is good for a week I believe.)

Anyway, if anybody is interested then post here and let me know.

razterik

Survey ultimates out in JP. Ronia 6 combo bonus is 1.2x ATK. So she gets 3x, essentially.

Interestingly, Dark Tron ultimate can gain skill ups during ultimate process. Similar to what happened with the mystic dragon ultimates. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional. Save her ultimate for 2x skill up chance. Probably only one skill up possible from the single Devilit, but might be worthwhile to undo and redo her ultimate instead of using extremely rare 100% skill up material.

Survey ultimates out in JP. Ronia 6 combo bonus is 1.2x ATK. So she gets 3x, essentially.

Interestingly, Dark Tron ultimate can gain skill ups during ultimate process. Similar to what happened with the mystic dragon ultimates. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional. Save her ultimate for 2x skill up chance. Probably only one skill up possible from the single Devilit, but might be worthwhile to undo and redo her ultimate instead of using extremely rare 100% skill up material.
Would the the reverse ultimate process reset the skill up counter though? Since you're still going from one skill to a different one.

Quantum

To max out my blonia team (with alternate sub) it would require almost 9 mil exp.
(total exp needed for team with 1 alt about 28 million)

Revenge of the Sapphires:
min exp per run (on color) 172,000

total stamina 138 (could do 2 revenge and 1 hunt per stone)

min exp per stone: 360000
stones needed: maximum of 25

(I doubt I could run that many over both hours its available would likely have to burn 38 stamina per stone for min exp 345000 (only one extra stone by math))

aprox number of days to get 9 mil stamina just ranking up (harvest) 45 (200k exp per day)

approximate cost: 17.64 dollars (25 stones)

Maintenance tomorrow! I'm hoping for new ultimate Greek gods. My Minerva needs to awaken!

Seriously, getting rid of those five Evo mats would be awesome,

I really hate the fact that you have to evolve chasers. It is lame, I can use the chasers because L.Meta, Karin, and Haku but the mats suck to get.

Also Oops on the maintenance, thought it was for today, but it is actually for saturday and is partly brought out by Daylight savings time.

I still need Awoken Minerva.

Ronia is now #1 on my list of wants. I'm thinking about using Anubis semi regularly, and her new time extend awakening and full board change makes her a perfect sub. I'm also in dire need of a full board changer for my Lu Bu team (Red Dragon Fruit is holding me back).

I could use some Anubis friends, does anybody use him regularly? Friend code 381227385.

colinp

Banned
Which uvo for Lucifer should I be aiming for? I'm leaning towards D/R to run my devil team, but am I making a big mistake not going for the attacker type?

Jonsoncao

Banned
Which uvo for Lucifer should I be aiming for? I'm leaning towards D/R to run my devil team, but am I making a big mistake not going for the attacker type?

D/R = Ronia/Lu Bu team sub
D/D = attacker team leader, with subs like Hanzo, Lilith, Finn, etc.

colinp

Banned
D/R = Ronia/Lu Bu team sub
D/D = attacker team leader, with subs like Hanzo, Lilith, Finn, etc.

Ah I see, hmmmmm I've got Finn but would have to change Lilith to attacker type (and get another angelit...). I need devilits, too, so I guess it's something to work towards. ;)

No Hanzo, alas, so I'll have to take a look at what other attackers I can use as subs.

Anything wrong with having a D/R leader and using friends Lu Bu/Ronia?

Ducarmel

Anything wrong with having a D/R leader and using friends Lu Bu/Ronia?

Nothing wrong he synergies well with Ronia just be aware of the limitations of a FA Luci/Ronia team. Such as one less Draco Summoning Circle skill, you might not be able to do some dungeons because you need 2 full board changes.

I really hate the fact that you have to evolve chasers. It is lame, I can use the chasers because L.Meta, Karin, and Haku but the mats suck to get.
I've gotten 8 Light Keepers today in 10 runs. While trying to get Dark Keepers, of course. :mad:

Gungho's way of telling me to put together a Gold Keeper farming team, perhaps?

J0dy77

Is the Hera normal dungeon still 100% drop rate for hera? Think I'm going to finally spend all my stamina max skilling hera-is.

That's not true! I use your Kirin! She's got quite a few plus eggs! Always wonder why you haven't max leveled her yet. ;)

Stupidly been splitting exp amongst my monsters. But igot Kirin to level 95 today. Will probably use the next couple Super King Dragons I get to mad her. When do Super Kings come around? Once a week?

putermcgee

I know in different games they call it something else, but is there a name or term for the power-up mechanic in PAD? I mean the way your characters don't gain experience through battling, but only through merging/absorbing other character cards.

Quantum

I know in different games they call it something else, but is there a name or term for the power-up mechanic in PAD? I mean the way your characters don't gain experience through battling, but only through merging/absorbing other character cards.

pay to win?

Taz

Got my first Devilit, now do I use it on my D/R Baku and change him to D/D or do I use it on my D/D Luci and change him to D/F for the 2,5 attk 2 rcv (mini Ronia) for super quick farming ?

Can clear quite a lot of descend s with my Haku team

putermcgee

pay to win?
No, I mean like a name for that specific mechanic. Several other games have it, but this and Destiny of Spirits on the Vita are the only two I play that do it. Spider-Man Unlimited on iOS has it too, but you also level up my just playing.

Ducarmel

No, I mean like a name for that specific mechanic. Several other games have it, but this and Destiny of Spirits on the Vita are the only two I play that do it. Spider-Man Unlimited on iOS has it too, but you also level up my just playing.

Its called fusion, I'm not sure which game was the first to use it or call it that.

But that is pretty much it, taking one card and using unwanted cards or special cards to fuse with it for exp or special power/skill up.

Top Bottom