• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Epic Drop

So what are my chances of rolling a Phoenix in the pal egg machine?

Pretty unlikely... And it doesn't invade the coin dungeons so that's not an option either. If you need it for awoken Shiva, you may want to do what I did and farm the crap out of Zeus Vulcan. Only took me 4 stones worth of stamina.

Zero_IYAD

I fuckin love this!

tumblr_nq3ininQlg1srgzyyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nq3ininQlg1srgzyyo2_1280.jpg

A stylus for touch phones is a MUST <3

jay23

Thanks for the response guys

Pretty unlikely... And it doesn't invade the coin dungeons so that's not an option either. If you need it for awoken Shiva, you may want to do what I did and farm the crap out of Zeus Vulcan. Only took me 4 stones worth of stamina.

Unfortunately I don't think I can farm Zeus Vulcan yet. I'll wait a few weeks to see if any other method pops up. I'm so eager to have all my evo materials ready for when the update comes ha.

Nice pickup Zero

Epic Drop

Thanks for the response guys

Unfortunately I don't think I can farm Zeus Vulcan yet. I'll wait a few weeks to see if any other method pops up. I'm so eager to have all my evo materials ready for when the update comes ha.

Nice pickup Zero

The first few floors of Vulcan are pretty easy, though admittedly I don't know what your box looks like. If you wanted, you could just get up to the point of killing the Phoenix to see if it drops and then quit and reenter if it doesn't, or throw stones at completing the dungeon if it does.

I'm actually prepping my a.Shiva team right now too. Right now it's:

A.Shiva / urd / a.hino / caocao / yamato / a.Shiva

I've also got a second hino and a second cao cao I could sub in place of yamato. The only thing that concerns me is the extreme lack of rcv without +eggs (since the team has amazing rcv once hypermax due to the rcv multiplier), otherwise I think it's going to be a monster team. I should probably start farming + eggs again.

FZZ

Banned
I told you guys the Su Pen is fucking amazing

Seriously I suggest investing in either that one or the pen TylerPAD on Youtube uses.

hermit7

I plan on using Strawberry on my Gadius team. I think its a better fit than Berry/Melon on Lakshmi/Parvati since my Gadius team is actually row focused. With Gadius leaders and Strawberry alone, I have 6 rows and 5 orb enhance. Gives me a bit of freedom in choosing the other subs.

Lakshmi is a good candidate for row based team with Karin/ blodin/ andromeda/ gabriel. You end up with 9 rows and a bunch of skill boosts.

I don't think I would use a blueberry Dragon unless I am maybe substituting gabriel out.

yami4ct

Is there a point to skill up fruit dragons? Are they useful in any end game teams?

Heart generators are getting more and more useful and combined with their Awakenings, the fruit dragons are some of the best heart generators. Lakshmi, Paravati, Typhon, Gadius, and Juggler (In Japan) all use hearts for their offensive bonus multiplier. The new GFest God Trio (In Japan) all use a cross heart pattern for a defense boost. They're also good if you just want to generate hearts fro recovery for some reason. They are situational monsters, but they probably are worth skilling up. I suspect hearts will continue to be very useful for some time and the berry skillup dungeon doesn't hit very often.

razterik

Holy smokes, man.

That dungeon is absolutely bonkers. Basically I won't be able to run it until there's at least three more power creep cycles or some miracle cheese method shows up.

razterik

I wish I had vegito

Who needs that chump when you're some sort of PAD-destroying robot?

Very impressive. You going to run it for more piis? It's like 21 floors of "lol RNG".

My JP account is getting stomped on with Tomato and Goemon in Challenges 8&9. Wasting so much stamina. I need to farm red jewels to skill up A.Leilan, but dumb angel/devil invades are still on.

hermit7

Doesn't she also have a 50% damage shield up?

I was just looking at the hp. I can't read anything else on that page.

Anubis is probably the best option but is so unreliable I am not sure there is any farmable team that can repeat it time after time especially with all of the variation within the dungeon itself.

yami4ct

Just got 2 skilups for Strawberry and Lemon dragons on 5 fed HK monsters each. Both are max skilled now. Pretty happy with that. I now have Grape, Lemon and Strawberry done and am level 5 on Melon and 6 on Blueberry. I might actually get all of them max skilled by the end of the collab. I'm pretty happy with that.

smbu2000

Oh, tried out Aamir for the first time and was able to clear it on Mythical. Once I survived the initial 2 turns (absorb damage over 500k and status protection) it was easy to take him out after using Vegito to delay a turn.

I also took a screenshot of the kill shot. I was in a hurry to enter the dungeon before work (and not waste stamina) that I forgot to sub out the second Liu Bei that I used when playing Wadatsumi yesterday.
I cleared Legend after the Mythical clear.

I've been playing Poring Tower on my iPad the past 3 days to try and skill up my BValk and after going 2/14 on the first two days, I went 4/9 today to max skill her. I'm not exactly sure how many I needed as I went 3/5 on my first try and needed only one more, but since I had 4 of the blue drops left I gave them all to her for the last one. Happy to have her finished off. Very nice addition to my Skuld team.

I am a bit bummed out though. The Descend Carnival came out again today, but both times for me were terrible. 12:30 and 4:30pm. Both of mine were over before I even finished work. I was hoping to try them to pick up the descend mats for Awoken Haku. I'm going to do the one on my iPhone as she will fit in much better on my farming Vegeta team. I hope it doesn't take too much longer to come around again (although I will miss the 1.5x drop rate for it during the current event.)

Looking forward to that slight power up for LMeta that's coming. 3 turn bind heal instead of 2 turn bind heal. Very nice boost for her and will be very helpful on my LKali team.

Wow, that's great! Excellent job on that. That dungeon looks insane. It'll be a loooong time before I try that one.

edit: oops, my mistake.

razterik

I think you're a little confused, heh. I am the one that was stuck on the Challenge dungeons. But hey, I finally made it through 8. Trying 9 again in a minute, then making a final decision on attempting 10.

Got near the end in 9, then died by about 100 hp trying to take a hit from Seiryuu. Stoned three times before getting back in range for Goemon, but completely forgot about Fagan's full heal. Would have been another four stones, so gave up. Damn it all.

Want to pull for glasses Athena, but the gold rates are horrible for the Academy REM.

smbu2000

I think you're a little confused, heh. I am the one that was stuck on the Challenge dungeons. But hey, I finally made it through 8. Trying 9 again in a minute, then making a final decision on attempting 10.

Got near the end in 9, then died by about 100 hp trying to take a hit from Seiryuu. Stoned three times before getting back in range for Goemon, but completely forgot about Fagan's full heal. Would have been another four stones, so gave up. Damn it all.

Want to pull for glasses Athena, but the gold rates are horrible for the Academy REM.

oops, hehe. Got my replies all mixed up. ;-p

Ducarmel

Got Gaia from the rogue descend carnival thing this morning on my jp alt, Awoken Hades looks like it will be a reality for me.

What were the silvers for Pad academy again?

smbu2000

Yes, cleared Challenge dungeon 9! I had to continue once though. My HP wasn't high enough to survive Threedia's over 25k attack. I had to sub out Hino Kagu for LMeta to combat the binds from CDD and after from Threedia.

I used Vegito on Fagan and took him out in 2 turns. 1 stone is definitely worth it to pick up the shynpy.

On this team everybody is hyper except for Liu Bei who only has 100ish plus eggs.

hermit7

Got Gaia from the rogue descend carnival thing this morning on my jp alt, Awoken Hades looks like it will be a reality for me.

What were the silvers for Pad academy again?

Mini 3k gods.

Was able to do this recently. Don't think I posted it.

12wMd8L.jpg

Not sure what I am going to do with her because I have awoken ceres as well.

I need this ASAP. Does anyone have any team suggestions for Sphinx yet?
It's a really easy, albeit gimmicky descended. As long as you don't have a team that literally cannot deal with Sopdet's 200k shield you should be fine.

edit: huh, A.Karin and uvo Vishnu also got pushed despite them not existing in any version yet.

razterik

Most of them get harder every time until Challenge set 15, aside from your own team capabilities.

edit: huh, A.Karin and uvo Vishnu also got pushed despite them not existing in any version yet.

Wha!? Just early data or art? I wanna see the art. Maybe it was a mistake. Those should show up in JP soon, I guess.

Top Bottom