• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Sukospin

Trying to switch to Awoken Horus as my main but I'm a bit short on friends running the same. Anyone on here using him regularly that could add me? Currently up to +75 and skill 2, going to work on + over the weekend.

Slot 1 is usually hypermax R.Sonia, for what it's worth

ID: 311221334

I added you on my main and alt accounts which both run hypermax A.Horus :)

ccbfan

Seeing all these great pulls are tempting me but I promised myself not to pull until they take out most of the droppable rem and everything in there is worth at least 3000 mp.

yami4ct

Pulled once because the Forest Gala/Chinese combo gave me a double chance at MeiMei. Got a freaking Shardra. Ugh. Definitely waiting until the update that gets rid of this shit before I pull anymore. Probably won't pull until the first Chinese GF after that.

Ducarmel

My day 1 pulls

JP Cao Cao my first complete set of a REM pantheon.

NA Ruka sticker girls should stay in their own REM.

I think I might just wait until Kaede debuts in NA to pull again.

Jagernaut

Arcline is okay. Echidna is fine, Sun Quan would also work. Not a lot of HP to burn, but you forget how hard it can be to get up into millions without awakenings.

Siren resets, so plenty of time to heal after big hit.

I was doing great then I brought Umisachi below 50%, forgot that I lost my damage reduction, and took a bigger hit than I was expecting. Dumb move, should have bursted earlier. I should be able to do it again later.

hermit7

Well just one roll today and was fortunate to get a second karin. Not sure what her use is going to be yet, maybe change her into her awoken form.

She is going to be after maxing nut and lakshmi however and I may even wait until after I have awoken Isis before tackling her.

Quantum

80% chance to resist skillbind, skillbound both attempts at Arboreal Queen and lost because of it. Fuck this game.

if you aren't 100% you are almost guaranteed to be bound from experience. either a bug or a "feature".

I learned my lesson with my urd team (80%) - almost every time I would get skill locked

aka stonesink.

Do any teams use 3 Verdandis? Just got my 3rd.

And then a dupe Krishna. :(

I think 2 verd is the sweet spot - better you have 3 than 1 - all things considered. I don't think I'm going to bother making my verd team - I think the meta is more with awoken then the nords. for example my Shiva > urd - but at least urd fits well in my a.shiva team.

shame too - I have 2 max skilled verdandis evo'd but not leveled or plused.

Quantum

Apparently he just accomplished challenge 4, so we get those. Just tuned in so missed most of it.

nah - he ran sphinx - but yes, 2 stones and 2 tama - better than a stick in the eye.

can't watch anymore. I'm not sure who the audience is, but there is a reason that they can't get 2k people to watch and supposedly there have been over 5,000,000 downloads.

yami4ct

Aamir looks like a pretty easy dungeon. 8 floors give you time to screw up, but nothing really insane.

Edit: Welp, that's a problem. Looks like we're gonna lose a free tama unless we get a crazy recovery. Oh well, worse things can happen.

Sounds like 1000 day in game event is coming. Probably Zeus & Hera, right? Also contest coming.

FZZ

Banned
Rest of the Awoken Egyptians ults coming sooner than expected

Two stones, 1 Tama

Zeus & Hera coming next event for 1000 days most likely

And another stream closer than usual towards the middle of August rather than at the end

Overall not bad I guess, wish we got the Pii dungeons JP got as rewards though...

jay23

LMAO......oops

I don't understand why he tried to stall on the final floor with all his actives up, that cost us a tamadra.

On the chat after the stream was finished they mentioned working on getting us pii rewards. So guess we'll have to wait and see how that goes.

yami4ct

I don't understand why he tried to stall on the final floor with all his actives up, that cost us a tamadra.

On the chat after the stream was finished they mentioned working on getting us pii rewards. So guess we'll have to wait and see how that goes.

We will get Pii rewards, then Japan will switch out to PreDras (Which will definitely be a worse reward) and GungHo will instantly switch us over to them as well, just watch. Haha.

linsivvi

Well Aamir absorbs >500K damage for 2 turns so I guess he was trying to play it safe but he should have just matched 3 orbs at the top instead of trying to be clever.

TrickRoom

What list are you reading that says Ganesha is a good starter, I think you mean Gadius

Gadius is actually stronger then Red Sonia meta game wise but needs specific subs to get the absolute most damage out of him. He is pretty easy to use

Ronia is even more easier and more versatile. You probably should work on using her to start with.

Verche is a ok for light teams, fuma is a great sub for light teams and leaders like L Kali, and Ganesha is good for weekend dungeons.

I was using the spreadsheet linked in the OP. It had Ganesha at line 72. Couldn't find Gadius, but good to know he's useful as well. Actually, it's good to know that none of my pulls were crap.

Good grief, these monsters occupy so much space, though. I put one Sonia or Gadius on the team and I don't have room for anything else...

Does the Shadow Sprite dungeon give a magic stone on completion? I'm one short of a last pull for today, and strapped for stamina...

TrickRoom

All dungeons give you a magic stone when you complete all the difficulties.

Is it only all difficulties? I'm pretty sure I've been getting magic stones from a bunch of the special dungeons even though I only cleared them on Int or Novice, and never touched the "highest" one.

Silent_Z

Is it only all difficulties? I'm pretty sure I've been getting magic stones from a bunch of the special dungeons even though I only cleared them on Int or Novice, and never touched the "highest" one.
All difficulties of a given dungeon class. If there are some that are Normal and some Technical, clearing all Normal levels gives a stone and clearing all Technical gives a stone.

Dungeons that have both Normal and Special subdungeons will give you two stones, one for clearing each set.

razterik

bUgc3vtl.jpg
JP Godfest day 2 rolls. Hidden red carnival. Moro Motonari only decent new thing. He's got a nice active, but a weird leader skill. Somewhere to put my Sumire at least. Like 50k HP and no RCV team...

NA 3x results: 1385 plus eggs heading into the weekend. Don't think I'll get close to the 3k I hoped for. 10 +297s doesn't seem possible without going ham on Skydragons.

Rixa

Wow u sure u waited for gf to go live? I don't think I've seen a streak of bad pulls like this

Yeah it was on :(.

PAL machine gave me sacred green mask. So I decided that I try to get 5 stones and do 1 pull for the first day. Didnt get any greenies or Indian gods.

I have the stuff to evolve her but not the enhancers :p.

Edit:

Seeing all these great pulls are tempting me but I promised myself not to pull until they take out most of the droppable rem and everything in there is worth at least 3000 mp.

All great pulls? Check my 11 pulls message and think again.

Nohar

So... Well... My pulls... :
  • Fuma Kotaro
  • Fire Wizard, Laila
  • Machine Golem ( >_< )
  • Bastet (errr, wasn't it Greco-Roman god day? I'm not complaining but... And of course I need a Dub-Mythlit to evo her)
  • Kurone ( >__< )
  • Mitsuki ( >___< )
  • Last pull: Black Dragonbound, Typhon (well, I wanted Persephone, but turns out he can be a great sub for Durga)

Needless to say, that wasn't what I was expecting. Oh well, time to increase my rank and farm those stones (to increase my box which is kinda mega full ATM).

I think 2 verd is the sweet spot - better you have 3 than 1 - all things considered. I don't think I'm going to bother making my verd team - I think the meta is more with awoken then the nords. for example my Shiva > urd - but at least urd fits well in my a.shiva team.

shame too - I have 2 max skilled verdandis evo'd but not leveled or plused.
Yeah, I could run 3x Verd subs on Bastet until I get a second Meimei for the awoken ult but I'm not looking forward to skilling all three. My first Verd is still two away from max skill.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah, I could run 3x Verd subs on Bastet until I get a second Meimei for the awoken ult but I'm not looking forward to skilling all three. My first Verd is still two away from max skill.

Verdandi is the perfect sub for Awoken Parvati as well ....3 might be pushing it depending on the rest of your subs but 2 of them would be perfect.

@Zero_IYAD

Nice...congrats !!
Time for some combos !!

mike23

Went
1/5
3/5
1/5
2/5
2/5

9/25 = 36% Pretty lucky. I'm going to try to max skill my two Vishnu as well I think in prep for the uevo.

Did Satan for a test run and absolutely destroyed him. 2 TPAs plus a 5 match does great damage.

Nohar

Current monster box updated (I removed every evo/exp materials).

I guess I'll evolve the sticker girls, it will make some room in my box (of course, I need Dragon Flower Seeds, that I threw away a long time ago, mrgrgr). Next objective is to evolve Neptune (once again, to free space) and level up everyone. I'll probably hit rank 100 today too.

Team 1 is Durga, Shiva, Plesioth, Meimei, Echinda. (+ Friend Durga when available).
Team 2 is Ame no Uzume, Shiva, Phoenix Knight, Echidna, Samurai Goblin (I'll replace Phoenix Knight or Samurai Goblin by Rodin as soon as I reach Rank 100, since the team cost is too high otherwise). (+ Friend Ame no Uzume when available).

If you have some advices, those are very welcome!

J0dy77

its borderline unwatchable.

potential challenge gifts: 2 tama, 2 stone.

Completely agree, I tried watching it but it was just so awful. The game play was terrible and extremely drawn out. Very low level play.

Pulled four times on day two, after three wasted rolls I pulled a light meta. Very happy about this one. Finally got another gf exclusive. Now if I could just find a light kali...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Keep her and use her as a sub. Three l. Kali, dark kali and Isis are the ultimate kali team.
Fuma, Izanagi or Sun Quan for extra burst damage are probably all better than a 3rd LKali.

But having a 3rd one mean you can keep one around uevolved for no Dupe stages.

Top Bottom