• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

J0dy77

Trying to switch to Awoken Horus as my main but I'm a bit short on friends running the same. Anyone on here using him regularly that could add me? Currently up to +75 and skill 2, going to work on + over the weekend.

Slot 1 is usually hypermax R.Sonia, for what it's worth

ID: 311221334

Add me, I have my Hypermax awoken up all the time. 391,130,292

+297 all day every day baybee. 306,982,261

Awesome, invite sent. Really need to start using mine more. What subs do yo usually run? I have a ton of ideal subs including dupe Dqxq that I max skilled.

I want to run this once we get the Apollo ult:

LA5Dnuq.png

I normally have LZL in Apollo's place and Light metatron is replaced with Raph if I need more rows. Once Wu Kong is leveled and awakened, maybe I'll see if I can fit him in somewhere once in awhile.

Jagernaut

Anyone have awoken Venus they can put up?

I'll put mine up if you need it.

God fest rolls

Day 1: Shardran - crap
Day 2 : evolved Lemon Dragon, Persephone.

I'm stopping there, I've wanted Persephone for a long time. Dark/Fire is good for devil teams but Dark/Wood is better for Durga, Dtron, and if I ever get Pandora.

Edit. My Venus is up, I'm running Wadatsumi with your Venus right now.

Quantum

How frequently does the JPN server get 3x +egg rates for normal dungeons?

- it has changed my goals in the game, which isn't a terrible thing
- I didn't do as much farming as I'd like, but it has helped a bunch
- debating farming today versus messing around in steam.

Four pulls this fest:

Red riding hood
Toytops
Nim
Water dragon knight

Really happy about Nim. Otherwise, even they weren't dupes, I'm not super excited. Would have much rather gotten the red or green dragon knights, since I already have a blue unbindable bind clear in SS Isis.

But Nim will really help some of my teams. Urd in particular, but I may even have space for a damage boost on my SS Isis team.

Ducarmel

light gala trolled on my jp day 2 roll got Ariel.

accepted a new friend request today got me to look at my friends list to see who has not played in a while.

So Conlip and Stash are done?

coy

Only pulled today with the intention of continuing if the initial one was good.

L. Kali
Osiris (dupe)
Dragon Knight
Artemis
Sasuke
Blonia
Loki

Seeing L. Kali first was amazing! After getting D. Kali in the PCGF (last time I pulled), I'd say getting them sorta back-to-back made investing in my Ra team that much easier a decision. I usually would stop at non-gold, but I was feeling myself today and glad I stuck it out. My wood teams will love Artemis and especially Sasuke, I lacked a good water lead, and I have wanted Loki forever for my devils. Getting Lu Bu during PCGF eased that pain but still wanted his enhancement. I do wish my gf got Blonia as she has 2 Blodins that'd make better use of them. I plan on max skilling both Osirises when the wood cat dragon dungeon arrives next week. Though I wanted any Hero, this is more than acceptable. Now to spend the remaining stones on +egg farming.

Yesterday yolo roll was Angelion. Not even evolved. The lowest fucking evolution.

Today yolo roll: Dragon Knight.

Yeah so the last 13/15 of my rolls have been silver or lower. I'm so fucking done.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yesterday yolo roll was Angelion. Not even evolved. The lowest fucking evolution.

Today yolo roll: Dragon Knight.

Yeah so the last 13/15 of my rolls have been silver or lower. I'm so fucking done.
Got trolled as well... Like Cosmo said yesterday... It's better to wait for them to clear the gacha of 3 star units. 2 of my 3 pulls were Golem lol.

Rixa

Iaped 6 pulls, payment was in Yens ¥ (my currency is Euro) so I should get them cheaper (Google showed about 17,5€).

Pulled another Red Dragon Caller Sonia (also pulled 2x3* mystic knights Lt & Ice) & Apocalypse. Also got Water Courier Ruka (evolved form) and my 2nd Zuoh.

Questions:

Leilan + 2 Rsonias (could I add Verdandi?) can I form decent party?

Or Rsonia, Rsonia, Zuoh, Zuoh, Berserker Z (cost issues).

Apocalypse any good?

On mobile, so no pics :/

jay23

Iaped 6 pulls, payment was in Yens ¥ (my currency is Euro) so I should get them cheaper (Google showed about 17,5€).

Pulled another Red Dragon Caller Sonia (also pulled 2x3* mystic knights Lt & Ice) & Apocalypse. Also got Water Courier Ruka (evolved form) and my 2nd Zuoh.

Questions:

Leilan + 2 Rsonias (could I add Verdandi?) can I form decent party?

Or Rsonia, Rsonia, Zuoh, Zuoh, Berserker Z (cost issues).

Apocalypse any good?

On mobile, so no pics :/

Work on a Ronia team it will take you very far, use both of your ronias when your team cost is high enough. You can even throw Zuoh on the team because of devil type.

For friends use
Beelzebub
lu bu
or another Ronia

Farmable devil sub's
Vamp
Chaos devil dragon
King baddie
Drawn joker
Lilith

Three 6* pulls in a row, though one was a troll 6* and my 6th Wukong. First DKalis though, very psyched.

Just went 0/5, 4/5, 0/2 on D.Kali skill ups too.

Wow those are some very nice rolls you got lucky

mike23

wtf. Just rolled another DKali. Give me some other 6* Gungho.

edit: It was my first roll after emerald dragons, so essentially 3 DKalis in my last 6 rolls.

LuffyZoro

So I managed to beat Sandalphon somehow, should I replace Sun Quan with him on my light healer team? The only problem I'm facing is that his cooldown is incredibly long without skillups, and I don't have the stamina to run the dungeon that many times.

Jagernaut

So I managed to beat Sandalphon somehow, should I replace Sun Quan with him on my light healer team? The only problem I'm facing is that his cooldown is incredibly long without skillups, and I don't have the stamina to run the dungeon that many times.

Not worth skilling him up, max skill Sun Quan is good enough.

Here's my updated Monster Box:

PAD Box

I am having a heck of a time trying to pass the Two Heroes dungeon for a chance to get Berserk or Highlander.

Is anyone able to advise what kind of team I should run that would give me a decent success rate.

I've tried a Green team of Grodin, Perseus, Bearded Guan Yu, Avalon Drake and Green Dragon Fruit. No go

Physical team: Blonia, KoTB Amberjack, Dark Golem Mk.II, King Bubblie and Snow White. No go

Dragon team: Dragon Shogun, Chaos Devil Dragon, Shinra Soul Beast Sai, Firedragon Tyrannos, and Generate Earth Dragon. No go.

I've been using an Awoken Odin as a partner.

Maybe I'm not there yet? I feel like it should be doable. Thanks.

Rixa

Work on a Ronia team it will take you very far, use both of your ronias when your team cost is high enough. You can even throw Zuoh on the team because of devil type.

For friends use
Beelzebub
lu bu
or another Ronia

Farmable devil sub's
Vamp
Chaos devil dragon
King baddie
Drawn joker
Lilith

Thanks, I got maths to evolve one GSonia and othee is only missing one Keeper of Flame. Ofc I need shitloaes of enhancer.

Does the colour of Devil card matter? I have Hellray Harpie Demon at lvl 40, skill is lvl is 15 (16 turns).

yami4ct

Anyone not on my friends list run Awoken Minerva regularly? I'm gonna need some to pair with my Urd for no-dupe coin farming. I'll also probably just switch in an Ult Tyra and pair with my tons of friend Urds, but that's not ideal.

jay23

Thanks, I got maths to evolve one GSonia and othee is only missing one Keeper of Flame. Ofc I need shitloaes of enhancer.

Does the colour of Devil card matter? I have Hellray Harpie Demon at lvl 40, skill is lvl is 15 (16 turns).

Early in the game it doesn't matter much just work on leveling up as much as you can to increase team cost.

J0dy77

Anyone not on my friends list run Awoken Minerva regularly? I'm gonna need some to pair with my Urd for no-dupe coin farming. I'll also probably just switch in an Ult Tyra and pair with my tons of friend Urds, but that's not ideal.

I have a max skill Minerva I can put up whenever you need. Just msg me.

TrickRoom

I could probably use friends for... just about anything, haha. Just cleared Tower of Satan, and with 2 stones left, am going to try to get 3 more for one more roll today...

ID:362,071,375 / TrickRoom

In other news, I'm starting to get Tetris Effect from this game. Every time I see a tiled grid somewhere in real life I instinctively start looking for common match-3 setups.

Rixa

I could probably use friends for... just about anything, haha. Just cleared Tower of Satan, and with 2 stones left, am going to try to get 3 more for one more roll today...

ID:362,071,375 / TrickRoom

In other news, I'm starting to get Tetris Effect from this game. Every time I see a tiled grid somewhere in real life I instinctively start looking for common match-3 setups.

Did send you a freq (Rixa@GAF). Please add Gaf to your ign, helps to remember who is from here :).

My ID is 347976340, got room at fl. Leaders now Verdandi & Nut, in the future Verd & Rsonia.

Jagernaut

I hit rank 400 today and got my 10th team slot. Also beat Aamir Descended. Theurgia's increased fire orb skyfall helped me go from 8 combos to 12 on the final burst to kill Aamir.

Unfortunately I lost again on Wadatsumi because Umisachi's wood absorb was still on and he survived the burst. Tired of this dungeon.

jay23

7 stones on tamadra retreat for about 26 awakenings. (2 runs per stone)

Didn't have the best luck with baby tamadras, but at least my bastet team is fully awaken now.

Sucks that the last floor isn't a guaranteed tamadra would have a couple of more monsters done.

Negator

I spent one stone on Tamadra Village. My plan is to evolve all the babies over time. No rush, the team I'm using is all awoken anyway.

Jagernaut

Sun Quan isn't max skilled either, I haven't seen his skillup dungeon in the entire time I've been playing, and I don't get that many Piis.

How long have you been playing? Ocean Dragon Knight has been cycling through the coin dungeons (not there at the moment).

Top Bottom