• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

If anyone needs a BF, I keep hypermaxed Rodin and Ronia in slots 1 and 2 99% of the time. Active leader changes depending on if I'm farming or running hard dungeons, but is usually Ra, Kagutsuchi, or Goemon. I fulfill requests when I get them.

Other hypermaxed leaders that I rarely use but can put up on request are

Sakuya
LKali
DKali
LTron
DTron
Isis (Soon to be awoken)
Zeus Olympios (I don't know why I haven't cannibalized him either)

I also have a ton of max level/skill leaders that aren't +297

I'll be looking for someone who keeps up max-skilled Rodin majority of the time for a farming helper. If anyone wants to setup a love triangle to fulfill these needs, even better. And I always use up my BFs everyday even if it's just a cheap dungeon for the pal points, so you'll always get 100 pp per day from me.

GC@GAF

I've already given out my best friend from this round, but I'm game for next round.

I've got nothing hypermax, but most things are reasonably skilled and everything max awoken.

Main current leads: awoken shiva, awoken Ra, verdandi, Ronia.

Former/future leads: kirin (Sakuya and Christmas), ltron, Bastet/awoken Bastet, All awoken Greeks (except for Ceres) AND one true God... (Aka Anubis, which I will awaken)

I also have a Ganesha which usually does well on weekends (BUT I haven't put him up as much because awoken Ra and awoken shiva do better)

yami4ct

I've already given out my best friend from this round, but I'm game for next round.

I've got nothing hypermax, but most things are reasonably skilled and everything max awoken.

Main current leads: awoken shiva, awoken Ra, verdandi, Ronia.

Former/future leads: kirin (Sakuya and Christmas), ltron, Bastet/awoken Bastet, All awoken Greeks (except for Ceres) AND one true God... (Aka Anubis, which I will awaken)

I also have a Ganesha which usually does well on weekends (BUT I haven't put him up as much because awoken Ra and awoken shiva do better)

If you want to do a triangle with me an Unconditional, those leads would work with me. You can check out our leads all posted one page back.

My current leads are Ra, Urd and Beelz in the main slots. Nothing is Hypermaxed, but I will be working on Ra here so he'll be getting stronger fairly quickly.

Jonsoncao

Banned
If anyone needs a BF, I keep hypermaxed Rodin and Ronia in slots 1 and 2 99% of the time. Active leader changes depending on if I'm farming or running hard dungeons, but is usually Ra, Kagutsuchi, or Goemon. I fulfill requests when I get them.

Sakuya
LKali
DKali
LTron
DTron
Isis (Soon to be awoken)

I'll be looking for someone who keeps up max-skilled Rodin majority of the time for a farming helper. If anyone wants to setup a love triangle to fulfill these needs, even better. And I always use up my BFs everyday even if it's just a cheap dungeon for the pal points, so you'll always get 100 pp per day from me.

GC@GAF

Hey GC you wanna do a triangle? This is Jon in game.

coy

I'm seeing very few Osiris nyan cats and have gotten zero drops today. I'm tempted to just move on to +egg farming instead. :(
Sadly, I have moved on. It's disheartening enough to see them not drop but when you get 0 skillups for the few that do, I needed to put the phone away at that point.

Sadly, I have moved on. It's disheartening enough to see them not drop but when you get 0 skillups for the few that do, I needed to put the phone away at that point.
Yeah, for something that's not integral to my teams, this is way too much trouble. If these cats win a survey vote, I'll give it another go. Otherwise, Osiris will just have to be a box cheerleader.

Negator

Fuuuuuck yooooouuuuuuuuu

You ate so much of my stamina. Go to hell!

3gfTxZ3l.jpeg

In other news, I made my first 297!

UMkWQNal.jpeg

I'm going to try and hypermax her on Thursday.

jay23

My leads if anybody wants to add me or bf triangle.

My usual 3
Awoken Shiva
Awoken Bastet
Beelz

Other
Awoken Ra(use for farming Friday mythical)
Kirin
L.kali
Ganesha(I'll start putting up during weekends)
Lu bu
Ronia

Side note quite a number of people on pad forums are voting for Kirin her awoken form might be coming sooner than we thought.

razterik

I'm going to laugh so hard when they give her a split ultimate or split ultimate-ultimate instead of Awoken. Voting her for sure.

Honestly, the voting is a total sham now with the pantheon restrictions and separate categories. They're not giving us anything they didn't already have planned. At best they release something slightly ahead of schedule and pretend that it's because the fans demanded it. At worse, they ignore the vote altogether (hello Pandora) and pick whatever they want and claim it came in second place.

yami4ct

I have two Kirins make her a pure combo lead and gove her TPA. The light Bastet please.

Never gonna happen. I fell like the best hope right now is they give her the same abilities as the other Chinese and make her tanky as hell. Give her some TPAs as well and she might just be a force to be reckoned with again. I imagine making her like Hathor, but easy to activate and tankier in most dungeons.

J0dy77

Sakuya
LKali
DKali
LTron
DTron
Isis (Soon to be awoken)

GC@GAF

You were getting mine before this post. :)

The fact that you are so high rank I still don't see your leads all the time and I need some rodin friends for farming.

I currently leave max skill awoken Ra in slot one. Hypermax beelz and hyper horus in 2 and 3. If anyone else wants to add me. I have all the awoken greco gods and some situational leads if requested, max skill Yamato, Goemon, Sarasvati. I may start to slot in l. Kali once I get her max skilled.

Anyone else finding pal points kind of pointless these days? I wish they'd do something else with them. I literally just do a ten pull when I'm about to hit 99 and then sell the junk. Im really hoping they bring the all king dragon pem over soon. I miss the metal dragons.

razterik

JP Challenge 9 clear. No use for the Bubpy yet, but it was nice to stick it to Zaerog after getting smeared during the buffed version last Challenge.

And then noob mistake on JP Challenge 10. Started off well, made it to Hera Ur and thought I'd get two turns, so I waited on using Izanami's shield. Skyfalled and dead when I could have easily survived. Didn't stone because I had no real plan to deal with boss A.Shiva, but feel dumb anyway.

J0dy77

What is everyone's speed farming team for + eggs during 5x normal? I see a lot of people jumping on the Rodin/Goemon team but not sure how it is that much faster. With 10 floors on Sea God or 7 on the others you still have to deal with matching on a few of the levels. Am I missing something?

Ducarmel

What is everyone's speed farming team for + eggs during 5x normal? I see a lot of people jumping on the Rodin/Goemon team but not sure how it is that much faster. With 10 floors on Sea God or 7 on the others you still have to deal with matching on a few of the levels. Am I missing something?

looks fast to me but lol its a whale luxury build team imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R26D4eas-qQ

took this guy just under 1:30

razterik

For Sea God, I run challenge mode with three Goemon, three Rodin. Clear first floor with normal matching, using three turns. Then Rodin, Rodin, Goemon, swipe, Goemon, swipe, Goemon, swipe, Rodin, flip orbs (don't match) twice (if last Rodin isn't +297, this is probably three times). Button press or swipe for 9 floors makes this quite fast. Only slowdown is high defense on first floor, in which case I usually match until a Rodin is up, use him and then clear second floor with orb matching.

For the 7 floors, it's Goemon with five Rodins. Rodin, Rodin, Rodin, Rodin, Rodin, Goemon, swipe. Clears anything that doesn't have a water sub boss or something with more than 200k HP on stage 6.

Makes sure to set your friend leader filters as well. Sea God, I use red, physical, attacker, and then sort by HP. Pushes +297s to top. Otherwise, I lead with Goemon and filter dark, attacker for Rodins.

Damn. Had challenge 9 in the bag, but didn't read the fine print on Threedia. Thought I had 2 turns to stall. Will definitely try again later, and may give level 10 a shot before it leaves. Still dont know what team to use.

J0dy77

Damn. Had challenge 9 in the bag, but didn't read the fine print on Threedia. Thought I had 2 turns to stall. Will definitely try again later, and may give level 10 a shot before it leaves. Still dont know what team to use.

Ronia/Beelz with Echidna delay seems to be the consensus. Most teams have a hard time dealing with Hera's turn 1 round 1 preemptive.

Ducarmel

Why is Kirin even eligible for another ultimate evo, Gungho is doing this on purpose.

Why don't they just make her awoken form already making her the best god in the game again.

Why is Kirin even eligible for another ultimate evo, Gungho is doing this on purpose.

Why don't they just make her awoken form already making her the best god in the game again.

Because she technically only has one uvo path? And most gods in the game get two for a split path?

Ronia/Beelz with Echidna delay seems to be the consensus. Most teams have a hard time dealing with Hera's turn 1 round 1 preemptive.
That sounds like a plan. I wish I had some plusses in my red monsters. A Minerva team with enough HP to tank Dios would feel safer.
Current straw pool has Kirin at a huge lead and Noah with a modest one. Can't find a poll for GFEs.
Verdandi please!

This kirin thing is just a bad joke at this point.

We won't stop until Kirin is a x7 for 4 color match lead (including hearts) plus 33% damage reduction for Fire/Wood/Water/Light. And two two-prongs. 100% bind resistant.

Ducarmel

Because she technically only has one uvo path? And most gods in the game get two for a split path?

I guess your right

Seems like they want to delay her awoken evo. I would have thought ultimate ultimate would be enough.

So I guess leader skill change for her second uevo if she wins again.

edit: anybody farming dark jewels?

Never took jewel farming seriously because typically never needed them or happened to get them through PEM, but now looking at the near future I think i want to build a Zaerog Infinite team since I have a pretty decent team to build around him just need 8 dark jewels for it. So far 0-10, also going to need 8 dark pii for 2 Awoken Haku.

You were getting mine before this post. :)

The fact that you are so high rank I still don't see your leads all the time and I need some rodin friends for farming.

Anyone else finding pal points kind of pointless these days? I wish they'd do something else with them. I literally just do a ten pull when I'm about to hit 99 and then sell the junk. Im really hoping they bring the all king dragon pem over soon. I miss the metal dragons.
Sweet.

And yeah PEM isn't too exciting. But no reason skip out on easy points. A single BF use is worth 10 runs of points. During pal carnival you can always get lucky with jewels. Are Piis in the PEM in Japan? I thought I read they were supposed to be included.
For Sea God, I run challenge mode with three Goemon, three Rodin. Clear first floor with normal matching, using three turns. Then Rodin, Rodin, Goemon, swipe, Goemon, swipe, Goemon, swipe, Rodin, flip orbs (don't match) twice (if last Rodin isn't +297, this is probably three times). Button press or swipe for 9 floors makes this quite fast. Only slowdown is high defense on first floor, in which case I usually match until a Rodin is up, use him and then clear second floor with orb matching.

For the 7 floors, it's Goemon with five Rodins. Rodin, Rodin, Rodin, Rodin, Rodin, Goemon, swipe. Clears anything that doesn't have a water sub boss or something with more than 200k HP on stage 6.

Makes sure to set your friend leader filters as well. Sea God, I use red, physical, attacker, and then sort by HP. Pushes +297s to top. Otherwise, I lead with Goemon and filter dark, attacker for Rodins.
This is some good stuff. Clever filtering for getting the 2 most useful farm leaders to the top. Challenge mode is great also since you don't use up leaders and they're always available as long as you have friends with those leads up. Thanks for sharing. I never thought to filter Rodins to the top. Always used the scrollbar to quickly get to them but it's easy to under/over shoot.

Sweet.

And yeah PEM isn't too exciting. But no reason skip out on easy points. A single BF use is worth 10 runs of points. During pal carnival you can always get lucky with jewels. Are Piis in the PEM in Japan? I thought I read they were supposed to be included.
They aren't. I haven't heard any plans of them doing it either. It looks like they're getting rid of the special pems and replacing them pal carnivals with other stuff instead. So far we've had the following:

Evo mat event - same as the evo mat machine
Enhance mat event - a far worse version of the king machine. Filled with other stuff like pengdras and moltdras. You can even get regular dragons from this...
Orb change - A bunch of orb change skill-ups, including sprites

Negator

I really need that green jewel, but there's no way in hell I'll be able to beat that Yamato level. No awakenings and no RCV is just too much for me lol.

I'll just pray that Meimei shows up tomorrow.

Jonsoncao

Banned
If one of you normally keep a max-skill Rodin in slot 1 or 2, sure I'd be interested. To clarify though, I'm looking ahead to a BF reset. I already used my first one.

Then I added you in my non-iap alt. Naming is Kirara (same with my JP non-iap alt).

It has a max skilled Rodin in Slot 2 which I am always using in normal farming.

Not many hypermaxes in that account though, only Ronia and Beelz I think. Next target is the A.Ra team (L.Kali x2, D.Kali, Isis but this is a long term proj).

J0dy77

Sweet.

Piis arent' in the Japanese PEM as far as I know. Or maybe they're just as rare as the coin dungeons.

jay23

GGY/RGY/GZL/Apoc weren't part of the survey so maybe they have something planned for them?

Gung ho probably forgot they exist

That sounds like a plan. I wish I had some plusses in my red monsters. A Minerva team with enough HP to tank Dios would feel safer.

Verdandi please!

This kirin thing is just a bad joke at this point.

I wouldn't mind Verdandi but gronia and blonia need a uevo way more.

Descended boss is a tough one because a lot of them need work, there's more trash drops than actual useful ones.

coy

Is there 3x +egg drop going on in normal dungeons right now? PAD X says its on but I haven't had any luck so far.
If it's not, then I've had amazing luck. There were 0 +egg runs but a number of 2 or 3 +egg runs and even a couple where 4 dropped. On average, it's been over 1 per run.

If you want to do a triangle with me an Unconditional, those leads would work with me. You can check out our leads all posted one page back.

My current leads are Ra, Urd and Beelz in the main slots. Nothing is Hypermaxed, but I will be working on Ra here so he'll be getting stronger fairly quickly.

This sounds great, but it would have to be after the reset. I've used my current one.

In case we are not yet friends: 399 633 290

ID is zipgaf

ZeroAKA

When is the BFF reset supposed to happen? I still haven't picked my first one yet.

I usually have Ronia in my first slot and rotate between A. Bastet/A. Ra/LKali/Verdandi/Lu Bu, if anyone is interested in a triangle before the reset happens. My second slot is open to anything you want.

0AKA@GAF / 380,362,254

Negator

Does anyone run Awoken Lakshimi and Bastet? Like earlier in the thread I plan on using Skuld, Vendandi, and A. Bastet eventually, and would love to form a triangle with someone.

Here's my padherder if anyone would be interested. I can work on something else to slot in instead of a norn.

FZZ

Banned
Did the refresh just happen?

I always have Ra (max skilled 190something pluses) up and I just evod Bastet.

In addition to that I run Beelze for farming.

razterik

Re: Goemon farming and Rodins

Yamato with his triple skill boost is a fine substitute if you have him. Ronia isn't bad, Lu Bu also works well. Vritra has skill boosts and can be used with Goemon to nuke floors 6 and 7. Keep your damage total in mind if you start using off color subs, have to be able to oneshot Zeus.

That team has three max skill Goemon, one for each boss floor in KotG and enough skill boost to be up after three matches. If you're short one Goemon, you need something to get/stay under the threshold for floor 8 and a red orb or board change. If Goemons aren't max skill, you have to stall anyway so skill boosts are less important. Satan can keep your HP in check, but you need HP to survive synced mobs and must watch attack damage carefully at first.

Ooo... PadX has the Taiko no Tetsujin Cards as updated on NA :O

Even if it comes there's literally no use for it anymore outside the orb change sounds and free stone. It's so old, nobody needs skill ups for preAwoken Ra/Susano. I guess you could farm Lilith skill ups?

Top Bottom