• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Jonsoncao

Banned
My rolls:

4 rolls a few minutes after it was released
sakuya
karin
Awilda
sakuya

3 rolls standing in line at the aquarium today
sakuya
Urd <- My main desire in this REM
karin

8 more rolls
lilith
leilan
karin
Awilda
Valkyrie Claire
karin
l.meta
haku

Done rolling I think. I was hoping for a chibi valk and the 7*s would have been nice.

I really wanted blue Urd mostly because Urd was my first hyper and my main leader up to A.Shiva.

LOLnice man congrats.

You made those ppl spent 10 packs to get Claire look bad. But this is always how true (not pseudo) RNG should work.

yami4ct

Have Light Tron? She pairs almost as well if you have majority healer subs.

Hmmm. Maybe L.Tron could work. She was my old farming standby. The main problem with that is I haven't run healers since I retired her, so my team is quite old. The best I could maybe through together would be something like.

L.Meta/L. Valk/Echnidna/King Shynee/L.Kali/Friend

That's likely my top in terms of damage. I could run R.Valk, but given it's a blue dungeon, that seems unwise. I don't know. I have a hard time believing I could output enough damage on a regular basis to get through all the boss floors. I could throw Angelion in to be a heart make, but I'm not sure I would want to give up Echidna and L. Kali is a pretty decent stat stick for where my team is at.

I also don't have any Awoken Venus friends right now, so there's that.

I have asmodeus, but I've never really used her. Are you looking for a constant asmo for your third? If not I'd be happy to leave her up whenever you need. My current 1/2 are Verdandi/Bastet.

P.S. I'm not even sure I'm friends with either of you. My ID is 381,227,385

Sent a friend request as &#65315;&#65313;&#65330;&#65316;&#12288;&#65320;&#65317;&#65324;&#65324;. I send a BFF to Phones, Phones sends a BFF to you, you send a BFF to me?

Negator

I got lucky and got Meimei on my first shot. Green jewel finally.

All I have to do is collect another green mask and wait for Medjedra Descended, and Awoken Bastet shall finally be mine! HAHAHAHA

Jonsoncao

Banned
KoPDEE0.png

Feels good when pick up a random user and got S rank on the first try using an underdeveloped team. Liu Bei and Meimei da MVPs.

Also a shoutout to anyone wanna form a BFF circle after reset:

Main: hypermaxed Ronia/Beelz/Lu Bu/Pandora/AMinerva/AShiva/Cao Cao/Kagu
Zuoh is my next target with 1xx plusses and max skilled, Kirin +2xx but I don't use her that much.
other notable leaders include: LMeta, DMeta, Verdandi, AParvati, ALakshmi, Bonia, Goemon, Athena, DQ (all max skilled and AAnubis to join). ABastet, AHorus, and AVenus (both 1 skill less).

Alt: hypermaxed Ronia/Beelz/Lu Bu...
Rodin max skilled with 80ish plusses
Ra with 1 skill less with 100ish plusses
LKali and DKali max skilled
AShiva and ABastet soon to join max skilled once I get the material to evolve them.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yamato Challenge finished. Kaguya was a bit tougher than I remembered too me 2 attempts to clear her.

Also tried out the Legendary Skyway Technical Dungeon... Man that boss is quite cheap using to attack or skills per round is just unfair. Didn't help flag I went in with a green team but still... Will be a while until I try that one again.

razterik

If I had to guess, probably will show up next week after the event and Wood Cat end. Overlap one week with PAD Island and one week into next event. They did something similar with the last couple surveys, I think.

So sad that the hyped coin dungeon thing was only garbage star vault. No 2x rate is pathetic. JP has even moved on to a double coin dungeon bonus -- half price and 1.5x drop rate.

Quantum

If I had to guess, probably will show up next week after the event and Wood Cat end. Overlap one week with PAD Island and one week into next event. They did something similar with the last couple surveys, I think.

So sad that the hyped coin dungeon thing was only garbage star vault. No 2x rate is pathetic. JP has even moved on to a double coin dungeon bonus -- half price and 1.5x drop rate.

I ended up running the coin dungeon a few times - legend caldera and while the drop rate is 100% from the firon floor - its only 66% chance because of that damned fire mob.

- I did exactly what I said I wasn't going to do after seeing your pulls.
- pulled way too many times at the bikini rem
- no justification, just haven't put any money into the game in a long time and I still play too much.

- notable drops:
- bikinitron x1 (yea!)
- chibi valk x2
- awilda x2
- pandora, summer ver x2
- chester, summer x1
- hera chibi (d/d) x1
- hera chibi (r/r) x1
- lilth chibi x2
- dmeta chibi x1
- chibi lmeta x1

(no urd, no gronia, no claire)

- just proving that I post one thing an do another - every... single... unique... REM.

cw_sasuke

I wanna get another Triangle going but if its not possible i will just add someone with useful leaders. Going through all the BFF posts is kinda exhausting lol.

Hypermax A.Bastet and Verdandi are up 99% of the time. BFF slots whatever is needed (AHades, AParvati, ARa, LKali, Sarasvasti,GZL,AMeimei, LuBu, DMeta etc.)

Looking for:
A. Bastet Hyper, Awoken Ra Hyper, Sarasvati Hyper, Vishnu Hyper, LKali Hyper

So if someone has one or multiple of these units up most of the time....we should talk about some BFF action for the 2nd term.

My ID: 357739314

cw_sasuke

How hard is that "Gift from the holy beast"? It cost 50 STA, Iam not so eager to spend and die.

Well hard is relative.... you probably want to use a 100% Skill Bind Resist for a safer run. Unless you can stall for 5 rounds and 6K dmg per round.

If you can dish out 1.5 million damage in a couple turns you should be fine. You just need to take them out before they reach 20% HP and enter Rage mode which will likely kill you.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=901

Rixa

Well hard is relative.... you probably want to use a 100% Skill Bind Resist for a safer run. Unless you can stall for 5 rounds and 6K dmg per round.

Yea thanks, dont have units that offer 100% skill resist. Ill test it some other time when its on :).

Jagernaut

I still need to set up a bff triangle before the reset. I farm with a hypermax Ronia and use a variety of teams depending on the dungeon. I prefer people who use some of these teams:

Awoken Bastet - unskilled
Awoken Ra - unskilled
Awoken Horus - need 3 piis
Awoken Parvati - need 1 pii
Awoken Lakshmi - max skilled
Awoken Shiva (still need a Phoenix to make mine)
Umisachi&Yamasachi - need 2 skillups
Verdandi - max skill
Dtron - max skill
Krishna - max skill
Yamato - max skill
Durga - max skill
Gadius - just got him, still needs work

Rixa

If you have a high rcv team (like Ronia) you can just stall 5 turns and then burst before they get below 20% hp.

I have Ronia (2), but the team is not ready and is not going to survive :).
My aim has now been in green team, Verdandi leader and subs.

Managed to pull Keeper of Gold, not sure if I use it for Chuchu for final evo or save it for LKali.

cw_sasuke

Yea thanks, dont have units that offer 100% skill resist. Ill test it some other time when its on :).

Once you evolve and awoken GZL + Griffin Rider you should be able to clear the stage fast. This team will already have you at 80% SBR with both Verdandi leads.

Rixa

Once you evolve and awoken GZL + Griffin Rider you should be able to clear the stage fast. This team will already have you at 80% SBR with both Verdandi leads.

I have run no-RCV Green dragon dungeon for rank exp (rank 150 god pull) & exp fodder. This is my situtation in wood units:

After GRG is done, I start with GZL.

coy

I still need to set up a bff triangle before the reset. I farm with a hypermax Ronia and use a variety of teams depending on the dungeon. I prefer people who use some of these teams:

Awoken Bastet - unskilled
Awoken Ra - unskilled
Awoken Horus - need 3 piis
Awoken Parvati - need 1 pii
Awoken Lakshmi - max skilled
Awoken Shiva (still need a Phoenix to make mine)
Umisachi&Yamasachi - need 2 skillups
Verdandi - max skill
Dtron - max skill
Krishna - max skill
Yamato - max skill
Durga - max skill
Gadius - just got him, still needs work
Me and my gf are still looking as well as we haven't used ours yet. She's not a gaffer but knows all about this site. From your list, I have Bastet, Ra (1 skillup left), Horus, Paravti (1 skillup til hyper), Shiva, and Verdandi (hyper). My gf has Verdandi, U&Y, and Yamato but low or no skillups - been busy with our baby. If that doesn't work, no worries.

jay23

So what do I do for Wadatsumi? I've never ran that dungeon but from all the comments I read it sounds like hell.

What teams give you the best chance?

Stalling 10 turns with a wood team while U&Y takes your hearts away doesn't sound like fun.

cw_sasuke

So what do I do for Wadatsumi? I've never ran that dungeon but from all the comments I read it sounds like hell.

What teams give you the best chance?

Stalling 10 turns with a wood team while U&Y takes your hearts away doesn't sound like fun.
Bring 1-2 heart maker + Echidna and you should be fine with a Wood based team. Echidna at the start of the U&Y encounter and for Wadatsumi so you can take him out without having to trigger his rage attacks.

If you can take down Kaguya I doubt you will have problems with Wadatsumi.

Jagernaut

Me and my gf are still looking as well as we haven't used ours yet. She's not a gaffer but knows all about this site. From your list, I have Bastet, Ra (1 skillup left), Horus, Paravti (1 skillup til hyper), Shiva, and Verdandi (hyper). My gf has Verdandi, U&Y, and Yamato but low or no skillups - been busy with our baby. If that doesn't work, no worries.

Let's do it. What would be the most useful card for me to put in slots 1 and 2? The third lead would be my hypermax Ronia.

coy

I have Ronia (2), but the team is not ready and is not going to survive :).
My aim has now been in green team, Verdandi leader and subs.

Managed to pull Keeper of Gold, not sure if I use it for Chuchu for final evo or save it for LKali.
You can also team up with a Green Odin and use something like Ronia/Ronia/Echidna/King Baddie/* with the last spot being a gravity user like Hera, another King Baddie, or even Verdandi with her AS making red orbs for the Ronias. They only do single-hit attacks that can be mitigated by Grodin's LS. Then use Echidna before 20% and you'll have 4 turns to kill. Make sure the Grodin is fully awoken and you should be able to take her down.

Edit:
Let's do it. What would be the most useful card for me to put in slots 1 and 2? The third lead would be my hypermax Ronia.
Sweet! Here's her info:

LINAinv

I'll leave my Parvati in slot 1 and then whichever for slot 2. I'll look to see what yours is and then go from there, perhaps Beelz or Lu Bu to go with Ronia (working on getting them ready with +eggs and skillups soon). I also have Hades, Minerva, and Venus and can adjust accordingly with your leads if need be. I'll ask my gf to leave her Verdandi or U&Y up in slot 1. If this works, let me know. I'll text her now with the info.

I'll have her BFF me then I'll BFF you then you can send yours to her when ready if that sounds okay.

Rixa

You can also team up with a Green Odin and use something like Ronia/Ronia/Echidna/King Baddie/* with the last spot being a gravity user like Hera, another King Baddie, or even Verdandi with her AS making red orbs for the Ronias. They only do single-hit attacks that can be mitigated by Grodin's LS. Then use Echidna before 20% and you'll have 4 turns to kill. Make sure the Grodin is fully awoken and you should be able to take her down.

I do have 1 friend who has Grodin fully awoken and +22 eggs in it. So this could work?
Sorry about those level *blush*, is the HP going to be issue, I can switch Hera to Verdandi?

coy

I do have 1 friend who has Grodin fully awoken and +22 eggs in it. So this could work?
Sorry about those level *blush*, is the HP going to be issue, I can switch Hera to Verdandi?
HP won't be an issue as she hits for <2000 which Grodin will autoheal each turn before 20%. I forgot you just got your Ronias so the 2nd one isn't too strong. If you'd like to try, I'd go with the Hera team as the extra 30% HP reduction from the Ultra Gravity will be better. If you use the delay between 21%-25%, you'll have to take down roughly 215k-250k HP after delay is used if my math is correct (typing this at work trying to be sneaky). I could do the math better at lunch if you'd like in a couple hours. This is with 2.5x ATK so I'd say go into Endless Corridors with the team and see if you can output the damage. I'd like to be believe so with the King Baddie in there and you also will have Grodin's skill to use.

Rixa

HP won't be an issue as she hits for <2000 which Grodin will autoheal each turn before 20%. I forgot you just got your Ronias so the 2nd one isn't too strong. If you'd like to try, I'd go with the Hera team as the extra 30% HP reduction from the Ultra Gravity will be better. If you use the delay between 21%-25%, you'll have to take down roughly 215k-250k HP after delay is used if my math is correct (typing this at work trying to be sneaky). I could do the math better at lunch if you'd like in a couple hours. This is with 2.5x ATK so I'd say go into Endless Corridors with the team and see if you can output the damage. I'd like to be believe so with the King Baddie in there and you also will have Grodin's skill to use.

Your calculations are good in this way, Ill try it in 20 mins time or so. Too bad I dont have exp stuff to use for 2nd Ronia, I have the stuff to evolve her but not the exp. I had some exp fodders, ->2nd Ronia is at 25 lvl.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Your calculations are good in this way, Ill try it in 20 mins time or so. Too bad I dont have exp stuff to use for 2nd Ronia, I have the stuff to evolve her but not the exp. I had some exp fodders, ->2nd Ronia is at 25 lvl.

Double Ronias would walk you through the Gift dungeon (6.25x RCV makes a single match of hearts will give you over 5k health). You can use mine if you haven't added me yet. 348,285,288

Rixa

Sent it to her.

Rixa, that 32249 atk is multihit and will go through Godin's shield. Kill her before she gets below 20% hp.

Duh, I was suspecting something like it. Well it has now about 70% hp left so some turns still. Gungir atleast does double damage (132k). Iam sure to keep all the skills ready for target %, hopefully I wont mess it.

hermit7

If anyone is interested in forming a second circle for when the reset occurs I am currently running Shiva (170or so plus eggs) will be max skilled next after I am done with kagu. (need 1 more)

Other leads I have and use are Bastet no plus eggs but will be skilled after I am done with Parvati.

Finally in the third place I have been running ronia but I have a large number of max levelled and many skilled monsters such as dmeta, uy, Pandora, Haku (one is D/D) other will be d/b when it is released and finally I have a good number of blue monsters that can also be put up.

coy

Double Ronias would walk you through the Gift dungeon (6.25x RCV makes a single match of hearts will give you over 5k health). You can use mine if you haven't added me yet. 348,285,288
You're probably right, but Rixa wasn't sure with his lower levels so I thought this configuration would give him the best shot at the jewel.

Sent it to her.

Rixa, that 32249 atk is multihit and will go through Godin's shield. Kill her before she gets below 20% hp.
Thanks so much! She says thanks as well. Fun fact: You're older on my Friend List than her.

Top Bottom