• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

You get a second BFF to choose, and keep any BFFs you had before.

Still haven't used my current BFF. Parvati in slot 1, A.Neptune in slot 2, usually run A.Horus, will probably switch to Asmo=Deus when her ult comes out.

My man, I was trying to work on making some kind of team for her, not going good. Being restricted to only devils instead of dark is a pain and I can only hope that I pull a beach Claire with one pull or sell enough stuff to buy her later on, if possible, as I think her and the dark rider are the only two subs I have with two two-prongs on them.

Edit: Wait, I have normal dark valk, never mind.

yami4ct

Hey, if anyone hasn't used their BFF slot, I've got a lot of good leaders. I regularly run Urd, Awoken Ra, and always have a Beelz up. I also have L. Meta, L. Kali and I can quickly get together a Lakshmi, Skuld or Awoken Bastet if anyone needs them. Let me know if you want to use me.

Offer also stands for anyone who wants to make a BFF Triangle. Hit me up. Looking for people who use Urd or A. Shiva the most right now as those are perfect for how my farming goes, but I'm flexible.

scottnak

You get a second BFF to choose, and keep any BFFs you had before.

Still haven't used my current BFF. Parvati in slot 1, A.Neptune in slot 2, usually run A.Horus, will probably switch to Asmo=Deus when her ult comes out.

Huh. Well that's cool!

Well, I've got a LKali (Skill 5/6) in 1 and Verdandi (Skill 3/6) in 2 if people want a look at them :D

razterik

So many haven't used the BF yet. Missed out on 15k PAL points. I always cycle through mine each day, gives me lots of extra pulls.

Anyone that wants can toss a BF my way and I'll use you:
Howie@PG - 343 149 208

Usually running hypermax A.Shiva, A.Lakshmi, and ult Goemon. And many more available on request either here or ingame.

Going for Bastet. Roll till silver...

Dill Sirius(Dupe)
Lemon Dragon(fuck)
Grape Dragon(Fuccccckkkk)
Toyceratops

Will roll the rest tomorrow. Oh Bastet, please come to me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Threw down what stones I had with no restraint.

Gamble Mage
Dark Golem
Bastet (I'm sorry Count)
Shaitan +
Phoenix Rider
Jester Wizard, Chester

Nohar

That feeling when you have a decent Durga team but no Durga friends (with the only friend with a Durga who seemingly unfriended you...). And I'm european (iOs servers - why make them separate? Why?!), doesn't really help with recruiting. Mrgrgr. I need to complete my Urd team ASAP.

LuffyZoro

I just rolled Shiva on day 2. Not complaining, but I didn't expect that.

EDIT: And a Horus. After these and the Cao Cao yesterday, my red box is looking pretty good. (Also a RGY but lol)

J0dy77

Threw last 5 stones at day 2 fest... Light metatron. I've played almost a thousand days and hadn't pulled her since she he entered the game. Now I pulled her in back to back godfests. Crazy how this game works sometimes.

Knew I should have saved the stones for 5x normal. Alas, the REM is an evil temptress.

I never used the first best friend. Anyone else interested? I use these leads:

Ronia
Yamato
Krishna
Vishnu
Verdandi
Umisachi & Yamasachi
Durga
Dark Metatron
Awoken Bastet
Awoken Horus
Awoken Parvati
Awoken Lakshmi
Awoken Ra - haven't used yet, lack Kali's

I will also run Awoken Shiva when I get a Phoenix.

Hey, if anyone hasn't used their BFF slot, I've got a lot of good leaders. I regularly run Urd, Awoken Ra, and always have a Beelz up. I also have L. Meta, L. Kali and I can quickly get together a Lakshmi, Skuld or Awoken Bastet if anyone needs them. Let me know if you want to use me.

Offer also stands for anyone who wants to make a BFF Triangle. Hit me up. Looking for people who use Urd or A. Shiva the most right now as those are perfect for how my farming goes, but I'm flexible.

We might not fit perfectly but I usually run
Ronia
Awoken Ra
Yamato
Pandora
Verdandi
Beelz
Lkali
Planning to get awoken shiva when I get the mats.
I have others that I haven't awoken and used yet too.

I don't have very many pluses on the cards tho.

Hit me up if you all or anyone else wants to do a BFF triangle.

Negator

If anyone would want to BFF me (for some reason lol)

Slot 1 (Everyone) will have a Bastet that will hopefully soon be Awoken
Slot 2 (BFF) will have a Verdandi
Slot 3 (Active Leader) will be Skuld. When I have the green team to switch to Bastet, I will switch slot 1 to Skuld and 3 to Bastet.

LuffyZoro

If anyone wants to hit me with a BFF, I have:
Nearly +297 LZL (will be finished with this 3x normals)
Ult Durga
U&Y
Kushi
DQ
D.Meta

I'm also planning on working on Horus, Shiva, and Parvati.

Took down hera and zues legendary with awoken Ra.

Actually really easy. Got skill bound on Ceres (1/5 chance on that one, really long odds and it happened) but after taking down 98%of hades on turn 5 I ate three more so I only entered the boss with 1 skill bound turn. Are the first two turns (to get through their shield) used sun quan and cleared extra orbs to get a board that could activate awoken Ra. Used izanagi the next turn and got through almost all of their hp. Next turn I just used ra's active and took them out. Got the drop too! Because I got the drop I will likely NOT go into mythical... Save that for later.

Trolled on day 2 strawberry dragon. Rest of my stones are for PaD island

Kwhit10

Anyone looking for 3way BF I run max skilled Lkali and max skilled UY. Also beelz, Ronia, Awoken Neptune, Athena, nephthys. Have max skilled sun Quan for any healer teams I can throw up.

coy

My gf and I are looking for a BFF chain. I mainly keep Ra, Parvati, Shiva, or Verdandi in slot 1. She has Urd, Pandora, or Verdandi for slot 1. As for the rest:

Each of us:
L.Meta
Grodin
Lucifer

My other leads:
Hades
Minerva
Venus
DQ
Beelz

Her other leads:
U&Y
Yamato
Ammy Ohkami
Valk

Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Pulled for no reason, while i regret it at least i got 2/2 Gold eggs and no dupes with Hathor and Nut. Have no use for them yet....but there will be a time.

Cleared Zeus&Hera on both difficulties and it was quite easy... not much to say since you can OHKO the mini bosses without much effort.

@BFF

Main Leaders (all Hypermaxed)
Verdandi
Awoken Bastet
GZL

Other leaders i use from time to time:

Sarasvati, max skilled ( i would love a friend with a maxed Sara - i will run this team more often from now on)
Vishnu, max skilled ( looking forward to his Uevo)
U&Y, max skilled
Awoken Ra
Awoken Parvati
Awoken Meimei
Rodin
Awoken Hades

Also have some farm able leads like Beelz or Athena but i havent had time to try them out yet.

Anyone with Sara/Vishnu or max skilled Ra would be cool.

My BFF resume.

Slot 1: Verdandi, max level/skill, +243 and eventually hypermaxed.
Slot 2: Bastet, max level/skill

Active leaders: SS Isis, Krishna, Amenouzume, Urd, Gadius, hyper U&Y, Beelz.

I'm also willing to change up slots 1 and 2 if my current BFFs need it.

Rixa

Hrm hrm. I made 5 pulls for GFest day two.

Total of Four Goldies one Silver (pull order: G,S,G,G,+G) It seems this silver unit is nice sub for Fire team.

Screenshot_2015-08-15-18-13-36.png
Screenshot_2015-08-15-18-21-46.png

Screenshot_2015-08-15-18-17-38.png
Screenshot_2015-08-15-18-18-03.png

Screenshot_2015-08-15-18-18-23.png

Iam shocked.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Total of Four Goldies one Silver (pull order: G,S,G,G,+G) It seems this silver unit is nice sub for Fire team.

Iam shocked.

Awesome man - you deserve it !!
Griffin Rider GL and R/G CaoCao should be great on your Verdandi team. And with LKali you have one of the best leaders in the game !!

Edit:

GZL himself also is a great leader.

Rixa

Awesome man - you deserve it !!
Griffin Rider GL and R/G CaoCao should be great on your Verdandi team. And with LKali you have one of the best leaders in the game !!

Thank you all :)
I was happy when I saw GR *wow sub for Verd*. All the others are just great \o_, Now I dont need to pull for long time :).

I started today morning (10h ago) to do Sky Dragon's Domain No-RCV for Rank exp and for those fodders that give nice exp to units. I think Iam going to continue that plan.

Tomorrow I do few time "Sword of Flames" that I get my Phoenix Knight max skilled (4 times already skilled).

Jagernaut

So I put together an Awoken Shiva team from my red box and it looks pretty good: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/simulator.asp?q=1954.99.1.0.0.0.8..1738.99.1.0.0.0.7..1301.99.1.0.0.0.6..1253.99.1.0.0.0.4..1650.99.1.0.0.0.3..1954.99.1.99.99.99.8

My main question is should I sub out Nim for Awoken Horus? I also have Goemon, Rozuel, RGY, Echi, Shotel, Chester, Freyr, Shaitan, and Gigas, but they didn't seem worth putting in.

I wouldn't use Nim, you don't need the boost with this team. You should use a 5 turn orb changer (preferably with a 2 prong) instead. If you don't have a REM orb changer like Chiyome, Phoenix Knight Homura is farmable and an acceptable alternative.

LuffyZoro

I wouldn't use Nim, you don't need the boost with this team. You should use a 5 turn orb changer (preferably with a 2 prong) instead. If you don't have a REM orb changer like Chiyome, Phoenix Knight Homura is farmable and an acceptable alternative.

I do have Chiyome, I actually forgot that I hadn't already put her in the team, lol. So you think the damage output from Shiva/CaoCao/DinoRider/Chiyome/Uriel/Shiva will be good enough?

Jagernaut

I do have Chiyome, I actually forgot that I hadn't already put her in the team, lol. So you think the damage output from Shiva/CaoCao/DinoRider/Chiyome/Uriel/Shiva will be good enough?

Uriel is the weak link since he has no tpa. With an Urd instead that would be a really good team if everyone is max leveled and max skilled.

LuffyZoro

Uriel is the weak link since he has no tpa. With an Urd instead that would be a really good team if everyone is max leveled and max skilled.

Unfortunately, I haven't managed to pick up any of the norns. That's true though, I had him on the team for RCV, but Awoken Horus' is almost as high with way more attack and health, so subbing him in gives me one more TPA and overall better stats.

zoku88

zoku88@gaf : 316937332

BFF resume:

Slot 1: +297 Awoken Parvati (one off max skill)
Slot 2: Awoken Bastet or hyper U&Y
Things I used for slot 3: Max skilled LMeta, Awoken Ra, Beel, Awoken Minera.

I also have some other leaders I can put up on request. Not skilled though:
GZL, Ult Krishna, Ult Durga, Attacker Ama

Quantum

Decided to burn my stones in the godfest instead of the bikini rem, because the chance of getting something useful from the godfest >> the bikini rem and, well - why not, other thank continuous boring farming of plus eggs, not a lot left to do. Was going to pull till silver (as is the custom):

no silvers.

pulls:

Zouh - new to me - no clue if worth using but nice to have something new.
Kopis - second - still without a use
Evo'd lemon dragon - ultimate troll gold
Horus - dupe no. 2
Anubis - dupe no. 6.

going forward I think I'll work on skilling a cao cao if the skill up dungeon comes back to the coin rotation - other than that its nice not to really have a goal and can just mess around until the meta changes.

as for best friends, not sure who I would pick this time. I currently have a hypermax'd shiva and hyper maxed urd up 24x7. slot three is currently blonia or ra, think I might BFF something I use much less so that I always have one available (Lmeta? hmm what to do, but have a week to think about it).

yami4ct

We might not fit perfectly but I usually run
Ronia
Awoken Ra
Yamato
Pandora
Verdandi
Beelz
Lkali
Planning to get awoken shiva when I get the mats.
I have others that I haven't awoken and used yet too.

I don't have very many pluses on the cards tho.

Hit me up if you all or anyone else wants to do a BFF triangle.

I'm up for that when it happens. I could always use a permanent A. Ra at the very least. If you, or anyone, hasn't added me, my FC is 371 242 226

Jonsoncao

Banned

Iam shocked.

Congrats. JP server gold rate has been like this for a while now.

Really hope all you guys saving stones before US server implement the JP REM lineup.

Anyway anyone wants to form BFF circle round 2?

I am Jon in game, and I usually run hypermax'd AShiva, Beelz, Lu Bu, AMinerva, Pandora, and Ronia in Slot 1.
Since I haven't pull for a long long time (except when they introduced four new GFE last month).
I don't have many of those shining new leads.
Padherder in case anyone who hasn't add me yet:https://www.padherder.com/user/MathChief

Negator

I just can't seem to do Yomi Goddess. This is infuriating.

If it's not the blind, it's blue orb troll. If it's not blue orb troll, it's heart orb troll. If it's not any of those, it's the skill lock that gets me at the end. *rips phone in half*

Okamid3n

Got 5 more stones, pulled...a dupe Ronia.

All my gold pulls are fire cards, it really is true.

Dupe Ronias are great, so I'll take it.

jay23

Cleared Zeus & Hera mythical with this team. I'm a scrub so I like using bastet for the extra time extends. Took me a couple of runs I was having a hard time on Neptune.

Also cleared Sonia gran yesterday, I remember when that first released on JP stream I made it my "goal" to eventually clear it.

Shout out to Jon for always having his hypermaxed Shiva up.

hermit7

Rolled 2 times today. Got a Gadius so I am pretty pleased. I figure with ares, Uriel, and urd it should be decent. Or Gadius can be a good sub. Most of my fire monsters are tpa oriented however so I am ultimately unsure.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Cleared Zeus & Hera mythical with this team. I'm a scrub so I like using bastet for the extra time extends. Took me a couple of runs I was having a hard time on Neptune.

Also cleared Sonia gran yesterday, I remember when that first released on JP stream I made it my "goal" to eventually clear it.

Shout out to Jon for always having his hypermaxed Shiva up.

Congrats man. Glad it helped.

Rolled 2 times today. Got a Gadius so I am pretty pleased. I figure with ares, Uriel, and urd it should be decent. Or Gadius can be a good sub. Most of my fire monsters are tpa oriented however so I am ultimately unsure.

Congrats very nice roll. Gadius can be a good sub even for A.Shiva, the time extends, his RCV, and his ability to clear binds are nice. Mostly fire cards have 1 or 2 row awakenings, as a result, you can even do row for AShiva when bursting when you have a two-colored board.

hermit7

Congrats very nice roll. Gadius can be a good sub even for A.Shiva, the time extends, his RCV, and his ability to clear binds are nice. Mostly fire cards have 1 or 2 row awakenings, as a result, you can even do row for AShiva when bursting when you have a two-colored board.

With my current team if I added Gadius and removed an Urd my team would have 4 rows. Which is decent enough for 2 color boards. I am sure that I will level him up and maybe I will find the time for skilling him with keeper of rainbow.

Jagernaut

I don't have Uriel or Urd so I'm thinking about running this Gadius team. Ares + Mitsuki makes a good board. Team has 8 fire row enhances, when I switch Ares to F/L it will be 10 fire row enhances.

Top Bottom