• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

hermit7

Memorial roll : Horus. #onlyfiregods

Is there a point to making a Horus team though? It seems to me like Shiva is better.

Subs are very different for Horus compared to shiva. Horus needs all attributes whereas shiva only needs red orbs to combo.

Ideal Horus team figures to be Horus lkali Isis as the main team and then 2 flex for delay or whatever.

Shiva team i have been running is Shiva/urd/urd/hino/caocao. Tons of board and orb changers and caocao is great for his delay as well.

Okamid3n

Subs are very different for Horus compared to shiva. Horus needs all attributes whereas shiva only needs red orbs to combo.

Ideal Horus team figures to be Horus lkali Isis as the main team and then 2 flex for delay or whatever.

Shiva team i have been running is Shiva/urd/urd/hino/caocao. Tons of board and orb changers and caocao is great for his delay as well.

Yeah, I'll stick with Shiva then. I don't have any kali, but I have an endless list of great Shiva subs.

ccbfan

http://pad.skyozora.com/stage/%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%83%80%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B31/%E3%82%BC%E3%82%A6%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BB%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3%E6%9D%AF%CE%B2
Trash floor, 1 floor with 2 monsters with 10mil def, trash floor, Hermes with 1mil HP, Fire and Wood ninjas with blind preemptive, trash floor, then finally Vulcan with 2.4mil HP.

Made a mistake on my original post, didn't mean to put damage there. It's the least weighted thing.

Maxed double Rodins can help deal with the trash floors. Ra is the most important thing. The 2nd floor will screw your time over without him.

The dungeon itself is really easy.

Making a fast team is the hard part which is actually not that bad since the dungeon is so easy.

I might go in with.

Lubu (2 skill)
Ronia (2 skill)
Mini Lilith (1 skill)
Rodin (3 skill)
Rodin (3 skill)

Ronia (2 skill)

13 total skill

F1 = Finish with combo(+1 skill)
F2 = Lilith, finish with combo(+1 skill) (Rodin charged)
F3 = Rodin
F4 = Ronia, Combo
F5 = Hope for a good board, Combo (If this stage becomes a bigger problem then I'll replace a Rodin with Haku)
F6 = Rodin
F7 = Lubu, Ronia, Combo

razterik

We got A.Isis and A.Anubis, but no A.Leilan, A.Haku, ult Dark Kali, ult Ganesha, ult Tengu or super ult Kirin? Expected, I suppose, but those all released at the same time in JP.

Quantum

there should be a way to turn off the BF selection or group text all players and tell them not to select me, I'm really feeling bad about it now there is no possible way to run all the people to give them extra pal points.

3xvfJBl.png

QB6UgSq.png

Kyuur

Run 2 on Friday Mythical, insta-gibbed floor 1 (I need to figure out what I need to only have one remaining) and died on floor 2 with 1hp remaining on a dub (I only have 30k HP unfortunately...). 100 stamina wasted so far. ;_;

there should be a way to turn off the BF selection or group text all players and tell them not to select me, I'm really feeling bad about it now there is no possible way to run all the people to give them extra pal points.

I wouldn't feel too bad, most of them are probably just in it for your leads, not the points!

hermit7

Memorial roll... Lakshmi #5 or so. Essentially useless as I already have an Awoken lakshmi and it is not as useful as a sub compared to as a lead.

Was able to evo Isis when I awoke today. Had all the tamas and a pii but am a few skill away from max still.

Finally was able to finish wadatsumi for the first time. Verd/verd with Parv, ceres, vishnu, and a. meimei.

Ceres and Parv came in really handy when I needed the health and I have been wholly underestimating the sky fall chance that vishnu brings. After using him for the first time I am excited for his uevo to come out.

Anyone down for a BFF circle? Running Shiva and Bastet as my mains with ronia for farming. Other leads up as well (mostly urd or verd with some blue leads here and here)

May look into a Ra team with kali and Isis but that is a ways off.

Epic Drop

I got Artemis in my memorial pull. I don't have any immediate need for her, but with her new split uvo likely to be announced soon, I'm happy to have her. I've got a great green box, just don't have a green leader that can compare to awoken Shiva to actually motivate me to use them all. And, at least she wasn't a dupe!

J0dy77

I never bothered to form a triangle. I just picked whoever runs the same 2 leads as I do.

I'm in the same boat. I picked George and Howie because they have tons of Hyper Maxed leads and I wouldn't see them due to level otherwise. I have more PAL points than I know what to do with. Only time I'll miss them is when they finally bring the special Metal dragon events back over, those are awesome in JP.

linsivvi

I'm in the same boat. I picked George and Howie because they have tons of Hyper Maxed leads and I wouldn't see them due to level otherwise. I have more PAL points than I know what to do with. Only time I'll miss them is when they finally bring the special Metal dragon events back over, those are awesome in JP.

Yeah I just roll 10 times when I am at 90+. Luckily enough both rounds somebody picked me as best friend too so I now have 4 best friends.

scottnak

Memorial: First Grodin!!!! Exciting!

Anyone have a LKali hypermaxed out that you have reliably in a slot?
I'd use yours every day for sure... aha.
My Kali's only at +150 at skill 5/6, but it's slowly gettin' there.

Kwhit10

Memorial: First Grodin!!!! Exciting!

Anyone have a LKali hypermaxed out that you have reliably in a slot?
I'd use yours every day for sure... aha.
My Kali's only at +150 at skill 5/6, but it's slowly gettin' there.

My lkali is max skilled and +274 she is getting all my plus eggs when I can find hp ones.

Always in slot 1.

coy

Like it Ra hah!

My lkali is max skilled and +274 she is getting all my plus eggs when I can find hp ones.

Always in slot 1.

I wish we could trade +eggs then because I get a disproportionate amount of +HP compared to the +RCV and especially +ATK. Last week, I had 98 +HP before hitting 50 +ATK during my farming runs.

Kwhit10

Like it Ra hah!

I wish we could trade +eggs then because I get a disproportionate amount of +HP compared to the +RCV and especially +ATK. Last week, I had 98 +HP before hitting 50 +ATK during my farming runs.

That's weird I get way too many rcv eggs compared to atk which I get more of than hp.

Should I start a side project for getting The ONE TRU GOD awoken? I've got the toth, and awoken Bastet isn't as good as awoken shiva at least not that I can see.

And that 400x sounds so good

yami4ct

Aww yeah!

SyCsR3Z.jpg

BTW thanks to some GAF players for the surprise BFF adds! Don't hesitate to request leaders.

Nice +297's. I'm working on my king A.Ra my first +297 hopefully soon.

Also, so jealous that you already have A.Isis done. That's my exact team comp, but I have to wait on Medjedra and Sphinx descends to actually evolve her. Didn't play far enough ahead.

scottnak

Always in slot 1.

Welp. Looks like I've probably found a new best friend :)
I don't think I have anything good enough that would warrant me being in a triangle yet unfortunately though. I'll send you the BF request a bit later!

coy

Got Viper Orochi from the Memorial pull. I am getting better water monsters but no full squad yet. Gonna start gathering the mats to awaken Lakshmi as I have been focusing elsewhere.

mike23

Max leveled Summer Valkyrie Claire on the dark metals today. 6 million exp curve is brutal.

I'm watching a couple streams right now and all the pulls made me do a couple. 1st roll dark hera. Can't stop on a gold, so I roll another. Pandora. Then chibi karin.

My rolls all together on this REM:

sakuya
karin
Awilda
sakuya

sakuya
Urd
karin

lilith
leilan
karin
Awilda
Valkyrie Claire
karin
l.meta
haku

dark hera
Pandora
karin

18 pulls total. This REM is totally not a trap guys ;p

I'm all prepped for the Tamadra retreat. My goal is at least 46 awakenings. My "nice to haves" brings that number up to 86 though, lol.

Giard

I would definitely do:

Nephthys, Durga, Pandora, Anubis (D/D or Awoken), Lu Bu

A ton of damage boosts for spiking, two orb changers and a nice HP/RCV boost, like a slightly weaker but easier to use Hathor or Osiris. The only downside is Neph doesn't have devil subtype for Lu Bu's boost.

Of course you could always try to learn Anubis too. :p

I'm incredibly jelly you have her. :(

Thanks for the help. I'm under the impression that I'll be lacking enough colors to activat Neph though if I go that route, am I wrong?

I have Beelzebub as well. Maybe I could do a Devil team or something.

NineH

I have a lot of the gods already so I was pleasantly surprised to get a non dupe Karin. It completes the chinese girls pantheon for me and now I can ignore it when the godfest with the girls comes around. I finished the Indian 1 pantheon a while back and now I can add this pantheon to the ones I can ignore in godfests from now on.

Kyuur

Thanks for the help. I'm under the impression that I'll be lacking enough colors to activat Neph though if I go that route, am I wrong?

I have Beelzebub as well. Maybe I could do a Devil team or something.

Neph only needs 3 of any orb type. That gives you Dark, Fire, Water, Heart to choose from with that team (Durga needs ultimate to give Water, I think thats in NA? or maybe not yet?).

mike23

Awful luck on Tamadra drops on the final floor. I think I got 5 or 6 tamadra from that floor in 40 ish runs. 16 tamadra total, so the rest from invades.

Got 43 awakenings from babies, going to hold on to my adults for now.

FZZ

Banned
Awoken RAmpage continues

Beat Dark Izanami first try in Yamato Challenge. First dungeon I tried for Yamato, didn't bother attempting because I needed stamina to level mobs and rank up more but I had extra stamina tonight so I thought why not

Nohar

I wish we had Awoken Rodin already. Oh well, I don't have enough Team points to include him in my teams anyway.

So, what is the best course of actions to level-up my monsters? I was thinking about stockpiling Dragon Plant (on Thursday and Tower of Giants during week-end) and run the Technical dungeons on Monday for Pengdras. Though, I can also run the Pengdra village for 1 million smuckers (sitting on 82 stamina ATM, so it is 20 Pengdras for that amount in 1 hour without Magic stones, so roughly 900.000 exp, assuming I evolve and feed the Pengdras to the matching colors, though I especially need Fire ones). Therefore, shouldn't I farm the Week-end dungeons instead for money? And, well, there are also the (Jewel) Dragons dungeons which pop every 5 hours daily... I'm conflicted.

Unless I should forget all of this and just raise my rank to have more stamina and an higher team cost (which I do need).

On a side note: I didn't know the easy Thursday dungeon actually dropped Dragon fruits. I actually have enough mats to evolve several Baby TAMADRAs if I need to (and evolve some of my other monsters, including Sun Quan, Devil Dragon and Phoenix... except that I still need a ton of Dub-Mythlit and regular Mythlit, and I am sitting on 17 Dub-Topalit and 11 Dub-Amelit after the Friday dungeon... Mrgrgr).

linsivvi

Unless I should forget all of this and just raise my rank to have more stamina and an higher team cost (which I do need).

This.

Run King of Gods nonstop until you have 100+ stamina. Preferably 150.

Then you can use stones and do super metal dragons or king carnival.

Nohar

This.

Run King of Gods nonstop until you have 100+ stamina. Preferably 150.

Then you can use stones and do super metal dragons or king carnival.

Not quite sure I can beat King of Gods. Starlight sanctuary is unlocked, but I remember failling the first floor. I guess I need to give it a go again.
Edit: Yup, failed again against Meteor Volcano Dragon. I need to stall in order to use Echidna (but I got troll' orbed and ended up killing the monsters before too soon). The last boss of this floor will be killed with Shiva.

Noaloha

Finally got a red orb to spawn on Gift From The Holy Beasts! Woot. Feels nice to have all my materials ready for whenever Awoken Leilan is added.

Looking at the numbers, I think I ran the dungeon, as a low-ball estimate, 32 times since it opened. By my maths, and assuming a flat 20% for red to show up, that equates to a little over a 0.1% chance of it actually taking that many attempts to see Leilan. Fun!

smbu2000

Well I finally made my Awoken Susano. Very nice character. I max skilled him with woodpys and since I finished up with Kite, he has become my next 297 target. I've gotten him up to about 270 now, but I'm missing a lot of HP plus eggs. I have ATK and RCV at 99 and I just need HP eggs...

Going to try and run Sowilo some more to get more HP plus eggs before the current event ends.

Tried out the ranking dungeon and did okay with my makeshift Vegito team (Vegito/Trunks/Nim/Ra/Liu Bei), Ra was for stage 2, Vulcan my main attack was with Nim/Trunks. I got into the 8% range (almost 120k score), but I'll most likely drop lower as more people try to play/improve there scores on the last day. I'm happy with whatever reward I get.

Ran the water dungeon for a bit and managed to max skill my Sun Quan, yay! Considering him for 297 next as he can fit well on many of my teams (dragon type and nice delay with Vegito, Boost/delay with LKali and b/g colors with Ra as well as a delay.)

On my iPad, I managed to max skill my Nut. 4 turn orb changer? Yes, please! Works well with both Andromeda and Skuld.

Rixa

Alt pulled once from PAD Island machine, because reasons :p. No surprise that it was silver egg. But I got chibi Haku, Iam ok with it, since I have her big sister. Maybe I someday do Haku sisters party.

Top Bottom