• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Negator

Spent all my stamina today trying to do Trifruts with my G/L bastet, gave up and tried using Skuld, finally beat it. Got a G/L fruit and got Verdandi a skillup, so that's cool.

Good thing about tri-fruits is that I have a use for them all. If I don't get a red fruit that I need, I can still try and skill up Verdandi and Skuld!

I am getting solicitations to pick players for super best friend in game. like sales pitches or robocalling - its really freaking weird.

Dude I got some today too! One from someone that friended me just yesterday no less!

jay23

I am getting solicitations to pick players for super best friend in game. like sales pitches or robocalling - its really freaking weird.

LOL I got 2 today

I'm not sure who to best friend after the reset I think I'll wait till they unveil the new Kirin before deciding.

Giard

I'm starting to play again a lot and I'm not sure which team I should be focusing on. As I said in an earlier post I'm gonna try and get Plus eggs for some monsters. Which team would you guys prioritize?

Es0Hspz.jpg
The team I use the most nowadays, pretty easy to play

I'm guessing this team is better, but I rarely play it since it seems pretty hard to be good with it.

Very incomplete but I can see the potential... I don't have much in the way of red or green subs though.

Giard

Your UY team looks pretty good. Do you have a PADHerder?

No I don't... it seemed like too much trouble to update it.
I could give you a list of my REM gods.

Red: None
Blue: Odin, Sun Quan, U/Y x2
Green: Verdandi
Light: None
Dark: Yomi, Nephthys, Pandora, Anubis. Durga, Lu Bu, Lucifer

I don't have much and they're pretty much all Dark.

Kyuur

No I don't... it seemed like too much trouble to update it.
I could give you a list of my REM gods.

Red: None
Blue: Odin, Sun Quan, U/Y x2
Green: Verdandi
Light: None
Dark: Yomi, Nephthys, Pandora, Anubis. Durga, Lu Bu, Lucifer

I don't have much and they're pretty much all Dark.

I would definitely do:

Nephthys, Durga, Pandora, Anubis (D/D or Awoken), Lu Bu

A ton of damage boosts for spiking, two orb changers and a nice HP/RCV boost, like a slightly weaker but easier to use Hathor or Osiris. The only downside is Neph doesn't have devil subtype for Lu Bu's boost.

Of course you could always try to learn Anubis too. :p

I'm incredibly jelly you have her. :(

Ducarmel

Froze on part with the mp dragons in Zeus Vulcan Cup, took to long and messed up to many combos with my Bastet team, just under 75% If I run it again I know I can do way better.

I think future attempts I might give my Kite team a try.

razterik

Froze on part with the mp dragons in Zeus Vulcan Cup, took to long and messed up to many combos with my Bastet team, just under 75% If I run it again I know I can do way better.

I think future attempts I might give my Kite team a try.

Went in blind with Shiva team and died first time. 45 HP, 10 million armor and 7k ATK x2 each round? Big FU to anyone not running fast armor bust like A.Ra. Feels like they built this for exactly one team in the entire game.

Slotted Ra into my team and did much better, under 30% but I'm sure I will get knocked out. Still think this dungeon is weird. Way easier than normal Vulcan outside the MP drop floor which can be very tough for the wrong teams.

Quantum

Beautiful.

Took an absurd amount of Trifruit runs. Like 20 green and 40 blue drops before the 12 red I needed to finish three skill ups.

grrr.

(jealous vibe)

edit: 3 more best friends - I'm not trying, and never promised anything.

Zv0w3kU.png

there are a lot of different leads

Sj18FPF.png

I guess its why I'm not looking for a triangle, but I kinda feel bad if I can't make everyone a bit happy.

razterik

Only a couple BFs since the announcement here, but I don't make any effort to put up popular leads if I'm not using them.

For all my random adds, I just send a message letting them know to ask if they need something and I will try to help. Haven't had any complaints, heh.

Eva update info:
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=375

Uh, Misato got somewhat better. Not hyped for anything else.

JP in emergency maintenance to reset a bunch of ranking scores due to cheating. It hasn't even been a day yet! LMFAO

Only a couple BFs since the announcement here, but I don't make any effort to put up popular leads if I'm not using them.

For all my random adds, I just send a message letting them know to ask if they need something and I will try to help. Haven't had any complaints, heh.

Eva update info:
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=375

Uh, Misato got somewhat better. Not hyped for anything else.

JP in emergency maintenance to reset a bunch of ranking scores due to cheating. It hasn't even been a day yet!
LMFAO

It begins! They had to have expected this, that is, unless they were just going to hope everyone was going to be on their best behavior. You know, on second thought may be they were expecting the latter.

Good luck with everyone's new found cashcow of pal points BFs, may you enjoy lots of useless evo masks.

NineH

Same here. I only put up the leaders I use but I still have managed to get 7 BFs. I think it helps I splurged on friend slots though so it was just luck from having the max number of friends.

Also if anyone want to form a triangle with me, I usually put up a hypermax LMeta and Pandora. My ID is 342 144 204

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Memorial Pull and got Michael. Don't know how good he is yet but at least it's not a Dupe so I'm happy.

PS. Still looking for Ra, Bastet, Sara BFF.. Though it's not urgent.

Edit.
Tama Retreat again 2AM for me.. Damn I have the worst luck when it come to that dungeon lol.

zoku88

Did the memorial roll. Got my... Fifth Grodin? MP shop please.

I don't think I've gotten a best friend outside of a triangle.

I guess my leads aren't that popular...

Rixa

Memorial Pull and got Michael. Don't know how good he is yet but at least it's not a Dupe so I'm happy.

PS. Still looking for Ra, Bastet, Sara BFF.. Though it's not urgent.

Edit.
Tama Retreat again 2AM for me.. Damn I have the worst luck when it come to that dungeon lol.

Congratz for getting nodupegod. I have over 10 ranks to go for the pull.

Btw what is your timezone, mine is EET, are we on same continent?

Ducarmel

I think you can save your pull for another time when they add more monsters or a different set in the future, well at least that is what cosmo said when it came out in jp.

Quantum

eHAMIOL.png

Kushinadahime

"This girl is our daughter, and her name is Kushi-nada-hime. The reason of our weeping is that formerly we had eight children, daughters."

- oh yeah? - suck it mythology, I have nine.

edit: 2 evo'd (this is like the green graveyard area of my mobs)

atlantos

Neo Member
So Memorial pull... I got ronia... it is good right? I don't have her yet so I am stoked.. I already have a gonia but I haven't used her at all.. at the moment, the main leader for me is awoken athena.. I have bastet, guan yu, urd, laila, Karin, lakshmi, Orochi, Isis, Liu Bei, Gdin, asaroth, arthemis, Zhuge Laing, Sakuya, Ohkami, Hathor, DMeta, ALucifer, Anubis, Persephone, Hades, Chester, Yomi... I have too many options and don't know what to concentrate on.. I see a lot of ronia on my friend list and a lot of Athena.. help me build a team that can do daily special dungeons.. I want to be able to collect dblits, dragon fruit, masks without any issues.. :(

Also, i still have a present to share if anyone wants to trade it with me.. what's the deal there? Is god guaranteed from that pull?

Noaloha

Ha, I've spent the morning intermittently checking the likes of apkpure.com waiting for a new .apk to show. I'm a dumbo.

Rolled Kirin on the Memorial. New for me, so yay, but she's a 'maybe-later-perhaps' project for sure. I get orb trolled enough playing U&Y already; don't need Kirin's similar playstyle getting in on that.

So is the BFF thing available again now?

I guess I'll mention my vitals, see if anyone's up for a triangle. I assume I'll keep Verdandi and Awoken Shiva as pretty much permanent, and the third slot will flick around between Awoken Minerva, Awoken Leilan (eventually), Izanagi/Athena, U&Y, Andromeda, Blonia, with Ganesha up on weekends.

Jagernaut

Memorial roll was Leilan, thankfully not a dupe since I have more than half of the possible rolls.

I have to decide between F/L and F/F. F/F is good except for the loss of the 2 prong which would be better for Shiva and Krishna. On the other hand the 2 fire rows would be better for Yamato.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Okay checked up on Michael - he would be useful on a Parvati team if he had TPA otherwise he just seems like a worse Perseus so i wont have any use for him until he gets another Evolution.

Still cool to get a God for "free".
Congratz for getting nodupegod. I have over 10 ranks to go for the pull.

Btw what is your timezone, mine is EET, are we on same continent?
Thanks, yeah we should be on the same - GMT/Germany timezone here. So another Tama Retreat i will miss ...well could be worse. 10 Ranks to go for you - hope you get something useful.
Izanagi dupe..

Well guess that's going to the MP shop when it comes.
Is that your first dupe ? He still might get a kick ass Uevo or Awoken version - feels kinda extreme to sell your first dupe to the MP Shop... :eek:
Kushinadahime

"This girl is our daughter, and her name is Kushi-nada-hime. The reason of our weeping is that formerly we had eight children, daughters."

- oh yeah? - suck it mythology, I have nine.

edit: 2 evo'd (this is like the green graveyard area of my mobs)
And i thought i have many green Gods....hehe.

Ranking dungeons are shit as expected. Time and damage are the greatest factors, so all of the top teams are going to end up being whale speed farming teams.

Ended up barely missing the top 10% with Bastet. Hope that's enough to stay in the top 20 at least.

xCobalt

Is the memorial roll based on the current REM or is it its own separate thing?

BTW, anyone wanna do a bf triangle? Leads are usually awoken shova, ronia/beelze and kirin

Is the memorial roll based on the current REM or is it its own separate thing?

BTW, anyone wanna do a bf triangle? Leads are usually awoken shova, ronia/beelze and kirin

Separate

For the entire list of Gods included, see the list below:
- Greco-Roman Series 1 -
122 Minerva
124 Neptune
126 Ceres
128 Venus
130 Hades
- Japanese Series 1 -
132 Kagutsuchi
134 Viper Orochi
136 Susano
138 Amaterasu
140 Yomi
- Indian Series 1-
236 Shiva
238 Lakshmi
240 Parvati
242 Indra
244 Vritra
- Norse Series -
368 Freyr
370 Idunn&idunna
372 Freyja
374 Thor
376 Loki
- Egyptian Series 1 -
490 Horus
492 Isis
494 Bastet
496 Ra
498 Anubis
- Greco-Roman Series 2 -
567 Ares
569 Hermes
571 Artemis
573 Apollo
575 Persephone
- Angels Series -
620 Archangel Uriel
622 Archangel Gabriel
624 Archangel Michael
626 Archangel Raphael
628 Archangel Lucifer
- Demons Series -
630 Belial
632 Amon
634 Astaroth
636 Baal
638 Fallen Angel Lucifer
- Five Elements Series -
745 Incarnation of Suzaku, Leilan
747 Incarnation of Seiryuu, Karin
749 Incarnation of Genbu, Meimei
751 Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya
753 Incarnation of Byakko, Haku
- Japanese Series 2 -
799 Ame no Uzume
801 Umisachi&Yamasachi
803 Kushinadahime
805 Izanagi
807 Okuninushi
- Hero Gods Series -
1065 Yamato Takeru
1067 Andromeda
1069 Perseus
1071 Sun Wukong
1073 Pandora
- Godfest Exclusive Gods -
362 Odin
364 Odin, the War Deity
1107 Phantom God, Odin
640 Archangel Metatron
642 Dark Angel Metatron
911 Red Dragon Caller, Sonia
913 Jade Dragon Caller, Sonia
1088 Blue Dragon Caller, Sonia

LuffyZoro

I've gotten one random best friend so far. Again, if anyone wants to BFF (or just add) me, I have a +297 LZL, a Shiva that I'm working on hypermaxing, and Durga, Horus, Kushi, D.Meta and U&Y that I can put up as needed. Friend code is 341,650,357.

ccbfan

Ranking dungeons are shit as expected. Time and damage are the greatest factors, so all of the top teams are going to end up being whale speed farming teams.

Ended up barely missing the top 10% with Bastet. Hope that's enough to stay in the top 20 at least.

Any info on what the dungeon is like.

Want to start prepping a team for it.

I have a lot of whale pieces (Rodins, Vritras) but is mostly non-IAP so never bothered to do much with them.

Kyuur

Botched my first run at Friday Mythical. Was trying to not overkill the first floor and ended up letting all 3 mythlits survive and got binded. :|

Got a dupe Shiva for my memorial roll, any use for a second shiva?

Maybe you would want to keep one for 100% defense reduction since A. Shiva loses that?

Any info on what the dungeon is like.

Want to start prepping a team for it.

I have a lot of whale pieces (Rodins, Vritras) but is mostly non-IAP so never bothered to do much with them.
http://pad.skyozora.com/stage/%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%83%80%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B31/%E3%82%BC%E3%82%A6%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BB%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3%E6%9D%AF%CE%B2
Trash floor, 1 floor with 2 monsters with 10mil def, trash floor, Hermes with 1mil HP, Fire and Wood ninjas with blind preemptive, trash floor, then finally Vulcan with 2.4mil HP.

Made a mistake on my original post, didn't mean to put damage there. It's the least weighted thing.

Maxed double Rodins can help deal with the trash floors. Ra is the most important thing. The 2nd floor will screw your time over without him.

Top Bottom