• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

jay23

I don't know what it is about Hera-Ur's dungeon in Hera Challenge, but I always fail it the first time. Stupidly got water bound on Ifrit this time with A.Lakshmi. Had no problems with anything else, rocked Rush with Minerva like usual.

Also, tfw Sowilo drops no plus eggs. 10x, I'm missin' you...

What's your Minerva team? All the Hera rush videos on YouTube use red Odin which I don't have.

razterik

TspUpLLl.jpg

It's a bit ridiculous, sorry. Tomato is there for triple skill boost to get most of the team up first turn. A.Shiva to crack fat metal if I use Kagutsuchi earlier.

As long as you have something to deal with fat metal, the first two floors are the only difficult part. A.Ra can also deal with fat metal if you have that option. For Hera Ur and the first turn, consider a blue card to trigger her bind above 50% HP. It gives you an extra turn to get up orb changers or to try to put out more damage. A delay does wonders on Hera Is if you can't straight burst her right away.

zoku88

I should really plus my Minerva sometime. Maybe that's what I should do next after I finished with my Parvati team.

My minerva teams are always way too weak.

jay23

It's a bit ridiculous, sorry. Tomato is there for triple skill boost to get most of the team up first turn. A.Shiva to crack fat metal if I use Kagutsuchi earlier.

As long as you have something to deal with fat metal, the first two floors are the only difficult part. A.Ra can also deal with fat metal if you have that option. For Hera Ur and the first turn, consider a blue card to trigger her bind above 50% HP. It gives you an extra turn to get up orb changers or to try to put out more damage. A delay does wonders on Hera Is if you can't straight burst her right away.

Thanks I have everyone on this team except for yamato. I could sub in awoken Ra in his spot to take care of fatty. Problem would be getting by first 2 floors not sure if I can output enough damage.

I think my next hypermax will be one of my fire monsters. I just have to decide which one is the best choice. It's between Kagu, Minerva, Urd, and Cao Cao.

Edit: I feel like I should also include Gadius in the decision, but I can never find a place for him as a sub.

hermit7

I think my next hypermax will be one of my fire monsters. I just have to decide which one is the best choice. It's between Kagu, Minerva, Urd, and Cao Cao.

Edit: I feel like I should also include Gadius in the decision, but I can never find a place for him as a sub.

All are good options I have been finding that Caocao is super helpful as an emergency button for delay and his awakenings are also really good. I hope the survey dungeon the contains firon comes out soon. I want skill ups. I am egging Shiva at the moment and am going to finish Kagu after because he is about halfway done but Caocao will definitely be my third.

saichi

A.Minerva is fantastic. Best red hypermax investment I ever made. Kagutsuchi/Minerva team up wouldn't be something I'd normally run on A.Shiva, though. Usually floods too many reds unless used on separate turns and you give up 100% skill bind resist without running A.Horus or red Chester. Out of what you listed, I would focus on Cao Cao, Laila, Kagutsuchi, and another skill bind resist. Scarlet is a great farmable choice for the future if you can obtain and skill her.

I bought into the hype for A. Minerva and fast tracked my Minerva to A. Minerva after I got her. However, I haven't had much success with it so far. Maybe it's because I don't have good sub for her. No Ronia. No Shiva. No Kagutsuchi, Cao Cao or Laila.

My red team is super red... Ame, Freyr, Disco Hera, Homura, Echidna, King Mastering

smbu2000

Finally made my Awoken Leilan. I pretty much used all of my fire orbs on her. 3 for her Awoken uevo and then I gave her 5 to try and skill her up. Luckily I got her up 3 skill levels and I just need 1 more to max her. Nice.

Had good luck with my Noels, too. Gave a green one to my Gronia and hit 2x on it. Very nice when she needs 5 million exp. She should be a good sub for my Zuoh team when I get that done.
Gave a blue one to my Mori Motonari and hit 1.5x on it to max level him. Still trying to decide if I should give him my bubpys to max skill him. He seems like he will go together well with my summer urd.

Thought about pulling on the Eva collab REM, but most of the units don't seem to be that great. I do have an Asuka that I pulled a loooong time ago, but haven't really done much with her. I'll probably just wait to use my stones in the upcoming GF.

Also, tfw Sowilo drops no plus eggs. 10x, I'm missin' you...
Yeah, I'm already missing it. Running a Descend I'm getting maybe half of the drops as plus eggs and half just regular ones with the current 5x event. I hope they bring it back for the next event.

Jonsoncao

Banned
I should really plus my Minerva sometime. Maybe that's what I should do next after I finished with my Parvati team.

My minerva teams are always way too weak.

Yeah. Minerva is definitely worth to be hyper'd. THE best 5 turn orb changer in fire cards. Even w/o TPAs she is good to be seated in an AShiva team.

I put up my hyper'd one up during Hera rush and always get tons of pal pts.

If you run an AShiva team, then it depends on what you feel lacking for that team. If RCV, then I would say Urd is your priority. If sheer attacking power, then Kagu.

jay23

This collab dungeon must be pretty old it's filled with a bunch of useless skill ups.

Also do we know the time of the JP stream tomorrow?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
4am PDT.

Rank up, stone, dark china ball and noels dragons. Pretty good run I say.
Congrats,

Lmeta still got it. Really impressive... Is the whole team hypermaxxed?

Have you cleared other Rushes with Lmeta?

Most of my team is heavily egg'd but Raphael is missing a lot and DQ is missing ~40 hp eggs. I have a monster holding ~+60 right now as I wait for Fuu to finish the team.
Sx6Noox.png

I've done most of devil rush before but that was without all the new +'s I've added to the team since the last run. I also lacked a lot of skill ups on DQ and Venus so when it does come back, unless I can't meet some HP check, I should be able to finish it fully.

cw_sasuke

Yup, thats a nice team...from what i have read +eggs really make a difference on LMeta teams.

Fuu is taking Raphaels spot ? I have Fuu as well...wanted to max skill him on the last event but his skill up monster dropped like twice in 2 weeks or so -.-

Last slot goes to another Da Qiao, Fuu or Raph. I rarely take LZL, unless it's for farming and I use Raphael mostly for the full board orb enhance wombo to lazily finish bosses. If l.meta gets a leader skill buff like b.meta, I'd bring in Apollo or WuKong instead for more light orbs while still having two light rows.

The way people were talking about how asinine the preemptive in Queen's Banquet was, I always assumed the 31k preemptive was on the first floor. Nope. It was the final floor, and my Awoken Ra team could easily survive with the use of DIza on the previous floor.

Kyuur

I guess my pull from memorial machine is nice fire sub unit?

Q_Q Want. Crazy how you're at 150.. I could have sworn a little bit ago you were way below my rank. Been grinding?

Medjedra tomorrow, another chance for me to attempt to get him for a farming green team that can actually heal worth a damn. I think I max leveled my Cu Chu and Osiris almost since last time I tried so hopefully can do it.

cw_sasuke

Medjedra AND masks tomorrow? Bestcat is finally getting what she deserves! So excited!

Sweet....A.Bastet is OP.
I guess my pull from memorial machine is nice fire sub unit?

Yeah thats a nice pull for fire teams. I think she is essential for Gadius team - pulled him a couple of weeks ago but havent bothered working on a team because i dont have Uriel.

btw. Did you already evolve your GZL ?

Rixa

(on mobile, not quoting)

^^ Indeed, I have grinded alot Dragons Domain Green Skies, now I wont grind any more, so not fun.

My GZL is evolved, it has only 2 Tamadras so far and its at level 65. I need to grind some Green Pengdras & plants to get more levels to GZL. Ofc next tamas will go to GZL...

My team is now:

Verdandi 99 lvl max awakenings
Griffin Rider Gilliam 79 lvl 3 awakenings
EoS Echidna 51 lvl
ADKZ 65 lvl 0 awakenings (skill lvl 2)
GZL 65 lvl 2 awakenings

Then I have:
Cuchulainn tgl 34 lvl
Griffin (PAL pull) 4 lvl

So I have good units, when GZL is max lvl and max awakenings, should I start to use it as leader?

hermit7

(on mobile, not quoting)

^^ Indeed, I have grinded alot Dragons Domain Green Skies, now I wont grind any more, so not fun.

My GZL is evolved, it has only 2 Tamadras so far and its at level 65. I need to grind some Green Pengdras & plants to get more levels to GZL. Ofc next tamas will go to GZL...

My team is now:

Verdandi 99 lvl max awakenings
Griffin Rider Gilliam 79 lvl 3 awakenings
EoS Echidna 51 lvl
ADKZ 65 lvl 0 awakenings (skill lvl 2)
GZL 65 lvl 2 awakenings

Then I have:
Cuchulainn tgl 34 lvl
Griffin (PAL pull) 4 lvl

So I have good units, when GZL is max lvl and max awakenings, should I start to use it as leader?

Verd over Gzl. The hp requirement of Gzl is really hard to maintain. And you can use Gzl as a defense break and as a burst for verd anyways.

Negator

Hera Sowilo down. That last part got pretty crazy, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to pull off the 6 combo with the board I had, but I managed somehow lol.

So many players making hypermax monsters. I remember when they seemed like an insane feat and was so stoked about my first hypermax, Ancient Dragon Knight aka ADK. Lol. Those times are long gone. 6.25x was the highest multiplier in the game and Siren was a top tier starter roll.

Sukospin

So many players making hypermax monsters. I remember when they seemed like an insane feat and was so stoked about my first hypermax, Ancient Dragon Knight aka ADK. Lol. Those times are long gone. 6.25x was the highest multiplier in the game and Siren was a top tier starter roll.

I rerolled so many times to get that siren as my starter.

Negator

Went ahead and took Hera Beorc down with the Skuld team, was shocked that I was able to do it. It was just a matter of grinding her health below 50%, and popping all my actives to kill her.

I love how this team works. There's so much RCV that matching 3 hearts and a 2 combo will heal you to full. It kind of feels like a blue Ronia team with TPAs.

jay23

Copied this from reddit
**Machine** and **God** type

Evolved version stats:

**AS**: For 2 turns, own element changes to dark

For 1 turn, machine type damage x 1.5

**LS**:Dark element damage x 2.5

HP, RCV and ATK of machine types slightly boosted.

**Awoken skills**:

Dark orb enhance (1)

Time extend (finger) (2)

Maybe if the JP players complain enough they'll update her before the stream in a couple of hours lol.

razterik

She already has sub element of element she turns into. Why would you even make this skill so bad. And there's nothing else worth mentioning. Might as well stamp "evo fodder only" on her forehead. Too bad, cause the art is neat.

Going to miss the stream tonight. Putting it in the middle of the week is dumb. Hasn't been very exciting lately anyway.

NA maintenance Wednesday night. Please be MP shop. I know I'm going to be disappointed. Probably just new tech dungeons and a few minor changes.

cw_sasuke

I was looking for a Awoken Ra BFF or Triangle ...surprise someone that mains Hyper Ra BFF`d me today. Nice.

Guess i can chill for now on that front and wait if other Gaffers wanna team up down the line.

@Streaming

Looking forward to the new Evolutions and if Verdandi/Noah/Kirin won.

cw_sasuke

wow. the speed and skill at setting up boards is on a whole different level.

this dungeon is brutal.

Why ?

So far it only seems difficult because you have to sell your house and family to activate Anubis even with Godlike skills lol.

Maybe im missing something.

Edit:

And cleared the dungeon....what at player lol.

cw_sasuke

Oh it was Legend okay ?

Seems like he is taking on that Uber Dungeon now.... :eek:

Edit:

He lost but he did good, considering he seems to be quite nervous in front of the camera.

Top Bottom