• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

razterik

Now to put Shiva Dragon back on the bench! =P

Ha! Most expensive BF bait trolling ever. Only to be topped when I buy Ra Dragon, ultra max him, leave him up during a BF reset and then quit the game forever. Oh, wait a sec...

I don't mind Ronia, although I'd hope most people are graduating to newer leaders by now. My slots generally are A.Shiva, Goemon/A.Lakshmi, and Shiva Dragon. Don't usually have Rodin up unless someone asks for him. But I tend to switch things around depending on what might be useful for the day.

yami4ct

Beat Zeus & Hera Mythical today. Failed a couple times learning the dungeon, but it turned out to be fairly easy once I got the hang of it. There are quite a few things that can go wrong, but as long as you have a solid multi-burst squad it isn't bad at all.

Really dig that card. I think it's a fun situational descend card. It's too bad skill-ups are so huge for it, but aside from that it's a really solid option for some specific dungeons. Once I get my A. Ra team fully leveled with more +s, I'll probably farm at least a few skill-ups for it. Definitely something I want in my back pocket.

mike23

First time seeing the batman collab. 16 rolls to catch them all

harley
bat+batarang
harley
bat+batarang
harley
harley
harley
batman+s. gloves
harley
robin
catwoman
robin
bat+batarang
bat+batarang
catwoman
batman+batwing

Also promptly beat Divine Realm with Shiva/Hino/chibi chiyome/urd/cao/shiva. One shot Satan and Zeus Stratios.

Urd gave me an awesome board though against Zeus. I was able to make this board with it. pad-spike says it was ~12m damage with enhanced fire orbs.

3qaT37G.png

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Beat Divine Realm - Legend Plus on my first try - quite easy now that im used to it. Helped that i got Beelzebuub and not Fattie or Hades. Glad i cleared it on my first try since last week was really bad for me...did a stupid Yolo Pull outside of the Godfest, thought i was pulling for the PAL REM machine -.-

Arkham Knight being invade only kinda sucks for skilling up - i will be happy if i get one unit.

PS. Osiris Uevo looks nice.

raiot

So, im still not sure if I should buy Shiva Dragon, I'm also short 2 red jewels for evoing him. I think my 300k MP are safe at the moment.
I also rolled 1 courtesy roll in the Batman REM and got B/L Batman.
Now I think this could be a pretty good team:
B/R Batman, Awoken Kagetsuchi, Zuoh, D.Izanami, X, B/R Batman
Worth investing?

Ducarmel

Ame looks cool. I was such an Ame cheerleader when she came out, even though I had Kirin, Horus, and Bastet she was my main for a long time until moved on to Ronia and Kushi.

I imagine she will just get more awakenings and her old leader skill back, pls gungho give her full bind immunity.

I'm hopeful about Ame's uvo. Bind immune seems to be a forgone conclusion. I wouldn't mind if they revamped her current awakenings on top of adding new ones. I always feel like autoheal is a wasted slot.
So, im still not sure if I should buy Shiva Dragon, I'm also short 2 red jewels for evoing him. I think my 300k MP are safe at the moment.
I also rolled 1 courtesy roll in the Batman REM and got B/L Batman.
Now I think this could be a pretty good team:
B/R Batman, Awoken Kagetsuchi, Zuoh, D.Izanami, X, B/R Batman
Worth investing?
Looks pretty good. I'm not even focusing on the typing at the moment. Just running TPA dark subs and it's glorious. Batman alone puts the HP over 30k.

Kind of mad at my Batman pulls.

I rolled 6 times and got 2 Catwoman cards, Harley Quinn, 2 Batman + Batwing, and a Batman + Batarang

A bit more variety would have helped.

So I'm looking at This about the Batman Collab dungeon right now and I'm a bit confused on the loot.

I've only done Int + Expert thus far, so AFAIK if I go up to Master/Legend/Mythical :)lol no way I beat the last two) I have a higher chance at getting guys like Bane or Deathstroke or Arkham Knight?

Ducarmel

I did 4 pulls, four silver sold the dupe Robin and Catwomen since I had those already, only Harley and batman are new. Well i guess i finally have a 20 cost leader for Xuanzang I have plenty of 20 cost dark subs i can use.

Still on the fence about pulling Monster Hunter on my jp alt. Maybe I will do a yolo if I have a good day in pad.

ut the Batman Collab dungeon right now and I'm a bit confused on the loot.

I've only done Int + Expert thus far, so AFAIK if I go up to Master/Legend/Mythical :)lol no way I beat the last two) I have a higher chance at getting guys like Bane or Deathstroke or Arkham Knight?

yeah the chances go up for the harder dungeons.

seady

The Kalis are the exception. I'm pretty sure anyone else that has a board change of four or more colors has a cooldown in the double digits outside of Lumiel and Famiel. Even then, they're at 9 turns rather than 7. They're probably being conservative so they don't make cards as strong as those two again.

I don't understand why Gungho still doesn't have any skill up monsters for Angel Series 2.

For god they are like the least popular at the moment. Even with them fully skilled up I don't think they will be that much use anyway.

BTW its been a very long time since they release a new dragon series dungeon.

I don't understand why Gungho still doesn't have any skill up monsters for Angel Series 2.

For god they are like the least popular at the moment. Even with them fully skilled up I don't think they will be that much use anyway.

Yeah I've noticed both of those points too. It's really weird

coy

Ame no Uzume spats ult evo. Please stay God type!

Osiris ult evo. Glad I finally max skilled him with wood survey in JP.
Osiris! I gave up on skilling him when I went 0 for everything a few weeks back and just hoping for a survey dungeon in NA. Except for Nut, I've got the Egyptian 2 pantheon and wanna see how these fare.

I was only able to get 1 Tengu yesterday as I didn't beat Legend but got lucky with a Master drop. Currently, I'm gathering the mats for my Yomi team. Right now, I'm looking at:

Yomi/Haku/Haku/Anubis/Persephone

Only Anubis has been awoken as of now. I had little time and no luck getting Xuanzang on Saturday. I have Persephone max skilled but may opt in a different direction especially if I can get Z8. I've been watching lots of Z8 runs in the meantime.

I did the Batman collab for the first time. Got Catwoman. She worth leveling up?

I'm a magic stone away from another pull but I'm stuck on King of Darkness in Castle of Satan.

hermit7

Osiris ult evo. Glad I finally max skilled him with wood survey in JP.

All i want for Ame is bind resist. I max skilled mine somehow a long time ago but haven't used her because it is silly that she doesn't have bind immunity. Add in a row bind clear and that's all I want.

Osiris is one of my most wanted cards (next to Phoenix rider) but Gung-ho hasn't seen me fit to roll one. I am eager to see his stats though, I hope Egypt 2.0 gets extra awakenings.

Is this the next survey dungeon that NA is due to get? Or are there other ones between it and Ocean Bowl Demon? Stupid cat appearances were too rare in the regular biweekly dungeon.
All of the other colors have to come first.

Light first appeared as a coin dungeon. Then they started releasing them as normal surveys in the following order: dark > fire > light > water > wood (running currently in JP). Only water and wood have cats in them.

I'm right there with you. I pulled Ariel last GF and would absolutely use her if she could be skilled up.

Also waiting on Ganesha and Hathor. I hate when monsters just get ignored.

Kyuur

Osiris art looks great. Does anyone know what was the last pantheon to start getting initial uvos? I'm interested to see what to expect, more awakenings or a revised leader, or both. Either way this one should set the trend for what we'll see with the remaining Egyptian 2.0 ults and Japanese 2.0 splits.

Epic Drop

Osiris art looks great. Does anyone know what was the last pantheon to start getting initial uvos? I'm interested to see what to expect, more awakenings or a revised leader, or both. Either way this one should set the trend for what we'll see with the remaining Egyptian 2.0 ults and Japanese 2.0 splits.

The last pantheon to get uvos was greko series. They all got awakening uvos since they all already had leader skill uvos.

It seems like all monsters eventually get both a leader skill buff uvo and an awakening uvo, but gung ho is inconsistent with how they do it. For instance, 3 kingdoms cards got both uvos at the same time, Indian 2.0 had three cards get only leader uvos and two get only awakening uvos, and grecko got all leader skill uvos at once followed by all awakening uvos at once.

I'm excited for:

The u&y leader uvo (I pulled three of them recently, but by now the meta has sort of moved past his current leader skill, so I'd love to see him relevant again)

The nephthys uvo (hoping its a leader skill buff, because I've got some good dark cards but don't really have a great dark leader)

The izanagi awakening uvo (he's been sitting in my box for ages, let's see if gung ho can actually make him useful)

I'm also hoping the next set of cards to get awakenings is the Norse. They could really use some attention...

Ducarmel

Yeah what we know so far It started with the Chinese tri color gods that set the new precedent that split uevo where one gets a leader change and one keeps its original leader skill with more awakenings. The only one that stands out if Kirin who got an Ultimate Ultimate instead. Kind of suck they don't re-balance the gods that got split evo before that.

All of the other colors have to come first.

Light first appeared as a coin dungeon. Then they started releasing them as normal surveys in the following order: dark > fire > light > water > wood (running currently in JP). Only water and wood have cats in them.
Wow, that sounds like quite a wait. Hopefully we get 2x coin dungeon drops by then.

Did 2 pulls, Robin and batman+Batarang. Was going to stop when I got batman so that's good.

Yeah I got Batman+Batarang on both my tablet and phone now. Pretty cool art.

I really want to get Deathstroke before this event is over. Plus any of Joker, Scarecrow, Arkham Knight, and Robin.

And apparently the Batman+S. Gloves is badass. Of course.

Ducarmel

If your confident they will always have it up then yeah she is useless but if you ever run out of Genesha friends or bff is unreliable then she could be used temporarily.

The strong get stronger, the weak stay weak. They also suck. No point in wasting resources in helping a group of some cards if no one uses them in the first place. It's much easier to just release more evolutions to buff them later, that way you can generate more excitement over them while marketing the next godfest around them, make some money off of the hype and all that.

hermit7

Decent pad day thus far. Beat Zeus challenge. Took a few tries on God rush but was able to beat it with Shiva for the first time.

Got gaia to drop as well so I was able to awaken hades.

Finally fed off the two snow globes to chibi Valk whom I am working on for Ra, and meimei. Working on getting her awoken as well for her awesome awakenings.

Is awoken Neptune worth it or not worth it? I have some good blue leads but I am not sure if Neptune is worth the extra effort.

Negator

If your confident they will always have it up then yeah she is useless but if you ever run out of Genesha friends or bff is unreliable then she could be used temporarily.

I know the guy IRL so it's pretty easy to ask him, yeah. Oh well, 3k monster points.

As far as I know there is virtually 0 hype around Awoken Neptune and nobody seems to use him as a sub at all.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Decent pad day thus far. Beat Zeus challenge. Took a few tries on God rush but was able to beat it with Shiva for the first time.

Finally fed off the two snow globes to chibi Valk whom I am working on for Ra, and meimei. Working on getting her awoken as well for her awesome awakenings.

Is awoken Neptune worth it or not worth it? I have some good blue leads but I am not sure if Neptune is worth the extra effort.

A. Neptune with right subs can handle Challenge 10 sometimes.

So once these Japanese 2.0 splits exist, we could get Awokens for them. I hope Awoken Okuni puts Awoken Yomi to shame.
Hmmm...I doubt that this would happen within, say, 6 months or so in JP. Norse should get Awoken evo before Jp 2.0.

Angel 2.0 should follow Egypt 2.0, then Sengoku.

Any ideas when Vishnu UEVO hits NA?

My green team, Vishnu & ADKZ needs Tamadras & levels.

This is a great team for farming and old descends. Even better if you could swap ADKZ out and bring in Cu Chulainn's G/R uevo.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Zeus Challenge cleared, took me two attempts to clear Zeus Vulcan...still kinda hate that stage and the Ares encounter.

I have a question about the current REM. I havent rolled outside of a GF so far....but if i wanted to get Ceres...would the chances of pulling her during the Forest Gala be comparable to when she is featured during a GF with her Pantheon ?

Also what is the deal with "System" teams...i read on the last pages that the Chinese Gods dupes shouldnt be sold because they can be used for system. So that would be having 4 Hakkus, Meimeis, Karins etc. in your team...which teams really benefit from it ? Might give Meimei System a shot if it worth the trouble...unless all subs have to max skilled lol.

PS. Completely forgot that Ame no Uzume is part of Kushi and U&Y Pantheon...looking forrward to their evos :eek: I have a feeling that U&Y will be Triple TPA Attacker.

Any ideas when Vishnu UEVO hits NA?

My green team, Vishnu & ADKZ needs Tamadras & levels.

Nice squad - Vishnuuu can hit every moment - hope he is included in the same batch as Rodin Uevo and DIza.

You answered the question...even with skill ups they wont make it into many teams.
Gungho is probably waiting for a bigger event to revamp the whole Series...their Uevos better be good xD

Congrats on the God Rush clear....should be easier now that you have cleared it and now the team can pull it off. Gaia drop + Awoken Hades...nice !!

Zeus Challenge cleared, took me two attempts to clear Zeus Vulcan...still kinda hate that stage and the Ares encounter.

I have a question about the current REM. I havent rolled outside of a GF so far....but if i wanted to get Ceres...would the chances of pulling her during the Forest Gala be comparable to when she is featured during a GF with her Pantheon ?
I think I always die once on Ares before remembering how to clear Vulcan :lol.

I believe galas are 1.5x or 2x while godfests are 3x. There are also a lot more green stuff boosted compared to pantheons/exclusives.

Also what is the deal with "System" teams...i read on the last pages that the Chinese Gods dupes shouldnt be sold because they can be used for system. So that would be having 4 Hakkus, Meimeis, Karins etc. in your team...which teams really benefit from it ? Might give Meimei System a shot if it worth the trouble...unless all subs have to max skilled lol.
The idea is to cycle the actives one after another due to the haste addition so you'll want them all skill maxed. Happy jewel/pii hunting!

PS. Completely forgot that Ame no Uzume is part of Kushi and U&Y Pantheon...looking forrward to their evos :eek: I have a feeling that U&Y will be Triple TPA Attacker.

It's not worth it, Galas were about 1.5x boost to that element? Last I remember that is. I've seen people say upwards of 2.0x but that seems a bit high.

Systems need everyone to all be max skilled or you'll run out of haste to activate every turn. I know of using a Meimei system with Zuoh or maybe a Leilan system with Ilm.

U&Y will likely not get more awakenings for now. Their first split worked on their awakenings, along with Kushinada-Hime while keeping their leader skills the same. Now it's time for the other three to get better awakening skills while the other two get better leader skills.

jay23

Nice looks like I got her at the perfect time she will be red/blue most likely. Hope her awakenings are updated to the current meta, make her completely unbindable for fire teams.

Nice what does your Shiva team look like?

hermit7

Nice looks like I got her at the perfect time she will be red/blue most likely. Hope her awakenings are updated to the current meta, make her completely unbindable for fire teams.

Nice what does your Shiva team look like?

I ran shiva/urd/caocao/minerva/hino/friend shiva.

I only have 2 decently plussed cards so I needed minerva to meet hp thresholds. A second full board orb change would be better in case Beelz spawns but I hadn't gotten yinping for awoken Lelian yet.

smbu2000

One roll, let's go!
Mwahahaha.

Didn't realize his skill isn't one of the new drops. Sad. Sorry A.Orochi, you're not getting piis for a while.
Nice!
I pulled once on each of mine and pulled him as well! Very happy!

New drops look like they are only for the gold eggs. Too bad, looks like he will be getting my piis.

Also managed to max skill my Grodin on the last day of the Eva collab. Nice.

Rixa

This is a great team for farming and old descends. Even better if you could swap ADKZ out and bring in Cu Chulainn's G/R uevo.

Nice squad - Vishnuuu can hit every moment - hope he is included in the same batch as Rodin Uevo and DIza.

Great :).

I just checked and I do have materials to uevo Chu Chu (got one KoG), tho I need first evo Chu to "More Chu" (so I need levels). So instead putting Tamas to ADKZ I put them to uevod Chu Chu. Of course I need to get those Tamas first, buying with mp is not the option, I rather wait that we get them as daily rewards (or from S ranks).

smbu2000

I never thought I'd be able to run Sonia Gran multiple times, but I tried it with my Kite team and I was able to clear it multiple times in a row. I'd been holding off on evo'ing my original Sonia Gran (level 50 one in the pic) until I could get more to get the awakenings for her. I picked up 10 of them today. Hopefully I can raise her level a bit once there is a another skill up event.

I used a lot of my light jewels skilling up the Indra I picked up in the last GF which is why I only have 4 now.

linsivvi

Beat Zeus & Hera Mythical today. Failed a couple times learning the dungeon, but it turned out to be fairly easy once I got the hang of it. There are quite a few things that can go wrong, but as long as you have a solid multi-burst squad it isn't bad at all.

Really dig that card. I think it's a fun situational descend card. It's too bad skill-ups are so huge for it, but aside from that it's a really solid option for some specific dungeons. Once I get my A. Ra team fully leveled with more +s, I'll probably farm at least a few skill-ups for it. Definitely something I want in my back pocket.

I feed 8 Zeus & Hera to fully awoken it and got 0 skill up. Ugh.

jay23

Those are some evil looking dolphins

Can't wait for the next stream we should be getting new verdandi, kirin, and noah. Also maybe some other Japanese God 2.

Top Bottom