• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Congrats - you have such ridiculously good green sub options (3 Meimeis, Liu Bei, Vishnu, etc!)

I still haven't cleared C10 once yet. Last time I stoned on a C10 (two events ago?), I ended up dying on the last floor so I just ate the loss instead of spending multiple stones on Hera Ur.
Thanks,

and yeah thats exactly what happened to me 2-3 events ago when Hera Ur was the final boss. I never stones before that but some of you suggested that its worth a stones for Piis....i made it to the final stage and ended up spend 2-3 stones for the clear. Never again. With a bit more experience i probably would have dropped the attempt and tried again the next day -.-

This time i really prepared for the stage and made sure that i checked every box needed to clear it with 1 stone...no mater how many attempts it takes.

But to be fair...i dont really need the Blupy...the event 2-3 weeks ago had the Woodpy for stage 10 so i was more willing to drop stones on the clear.

0-stone clear would probably only be possible with Awoken Susanoo for me.

Edit:

So it seems like there will be another NA stream in 2-3 days - hope we get a Woodpy or tbh anykind of Pii again.

*200,000 Likes Twitch Py Giveaway!*
[Starting]: 9/18 (Fri), 6:30PM (PDT)
Hey there! We don’t know if you all noticed, but we’re coming up on 200,000 Likes for our Facebook page, and fast!
That’s a pretty awesome milestone, so we figured if we hit it by our Twitch Stream this Friday, we’d give you all the chance to participate in a Py voting contest!
Come tune in to our stream at www.twitch.tv/gunghoamerica at 6:30PM (PDT) on that date for a chance to vote on the Py you need next!

wow

Epic Drop

I'm having the worst skill up luck of my life. Outside of the challenge dungeons all of my natural stamina over the last week and a half has gone to farming blodin and Hermes skill ups in the Batman collab. For all of that effort, I've gotten 0 skill ups on blodin and 1 on Hermes. This is just stupid.

Attack on Titan rem dragon, BGM and level background data mined.
banner_2015091700312989d.jpg

YOROIs.jpg

MEGATAs.jpg

OOGATAs.jpg

GATYA_ATITAN_BODY.png

That gatcha is so good.

yami4ct

Finally conquered Challenge 7. My Urd/Awoken Shiva team came through. Sopdet can burn in the fiery pits of hell. Once I beat him, I cleared it fairly easily. Had a close call on Medjedra, but still zoomed passed him fairly easily. Challenge 8 fell to my Awoken Ra team like butter. No RCV dungeons are jokes for that team.

Not sure if I'm gonna try Challenge 9. Don't really need that Py and the Zaerog floor just looks un-fun right now.

Quantum

I'm having the worst skill up luck of my life. Outside of the challenge dungeons all of my natural stamina over the last week and a half has gone to farming blodin and Hermes skill ups in the Batman collab. For all of that effort, I've gotten 0 skill ups on blodin and 1 on Hermes. This is just stupid.

Last time I skilled my first hermes it really burned me out - I just stockpiled a ton of baby grundies and I think it took close to 60 (after the collab ended) to max skill.

Still haven't finished max skilling a blodin.

now I have a second hermes I'd like to skill for new evo.

I'm so burnt from my last attempt to skill up I'm not even trying this time.

and, well in fact I haven't bothered to play yet today. I still like the game, but the skill up bullshit with awokens is very frustrating at times.

I get it - the average player has to skill one two three - but I have like 30 different cards I'd like to skill to play the way I want to - its just not compatible with what I'm willing to spend and therefore I've started playing other comparable games and this game much less frequently.

George Claw, is there any way that you can refresh your awoken Ra? I'm going to take on challenge 9 and I think I need your hypermax.

Challenge 10 is probably insurmountable this time around, but I'm pretty sure I can do 9 with A Ra, Ult L meta/ izanagi/ D/L Yomi/ Ult Cao Cao/ awoken Ra (all max skill). I almkst did it earlier today, but I turned up 1 turn short (so now I'm subbing in Cao Cao for GZL)

George Claw, is there any way that you can refresh your awoken Ra? I'm going to take on challenge 9 and I think I need your hypermax.

Challenge 10 is probably insurmountable this time around, but I'm pretty sure I can do 9 with A Ra, Ult L meta/ izanagi/ D/L Yomi/ Ult Cao Cao/ awoken Ra (all max skill). I almkst did it earlier today, but I turned up 1 turn short (so now I'm subbing in Cao Cao for GZL)
Okay, Ra is up.

coy

Holy shit at that Attack on Titan gacha! Might be my new fave design. Anyone see the live-action trailer? The titans look super cheesy but I'm still in.

I forget that 3x is on during weekdays as I usually just focus on normals during the weekends but I had stamina to burn. The rates are pretty dang good still. As I didn't get much time last weekend (only spent 3 stones for refreshes), I wasn't able to get a +297 yet. The weekday T5 amd T6 will definitely help with that goal.

Beat level 8 with SS Isis. Cao Cao was MVP as he let me break Astaroth's defense and gave me an extra turn to kill Satan.

Bastet took down level 9. I'm thinking 10 is out of reach. Too many requirements I can't quite meet all at once, even just to 1 stone it.

Is the jp stream this evening or into the morning?

I thought I read that but can't find any info.

JP stream doesn't start until the 19th, not sure what the schedule is because there's a lot of overlap with general TGS announcements I think. AEgir Descended itself opens 9/19 15:30 Japan Time.

Ducarmel

no way dark faerie is x2, she is not dropping for me at all.

or have i forgotten what a nightmare it is to farm expert difficulty mobs.

Negator

If I had known I would've spent another stone on Tamadra Retreat. Oh well.

I fed all the babies I had to Minerva. Still nowhere near enough that I need. Two of the five big tamas are reserved for when I'm able to Ult Evo my Valk once I get a dark jewel. I was in Group C so I was still at work when we got it. I managed to do a decent amount of runs in between calls but I wanted to farm up a lot more. Oh well.

hermit7

They are active now!! Restart your game!

Was able to uevo my Persephone.

Had her as a devil but her usefulness was replaced by zuoh.

Not sure about rodin yet. I am sure eventually I will uevo him but right now it is not really a priority, poison is situational useful and the active doesn't really ensure anything on shiva. Also his 4 rows are counter intuitive to shiva and his tpa combo play style.

Rixa

Word... !!!

Kindly ask & hope that you will keep your Hypamaxxxed Verd on, so I can abuse it for many many times in the future too :)

Thank you sir/madam

1. Starting board
2. After first turn
3. After maybe 6 turns (cant remember)
4. Verd, GZL, GRG popped skills
5. That damage
6. Dungeon cleared & Dark Jewel got, took under 5 minutes, dling pics with mobile connect took some time (last time clearing dungeon took 45 mins with stalling team).

All my unit skill levels are 1. Vishnu is not max leveled, Chu Chu has 3 Tamas (TPA missing) and Chu Chu is low leveled too.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
When you JP version players said there would be an easier way to get Tengu outside of his dungeon...were you talking about Yamato Challenge ? lol

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1443

What a messed up stage....that Hino encounter at round 5, they arent event trying to hide the fact that you need to stone for a clear ..wow. Cooldown Increase + Perseverance + Bind below 50% hp + instant death below 30%hp

Goemon as a boss with Perseverance + 25k Pre-emptive + high HP

As a Bastet user this probably the biggest FU Dungeon Gungho could have created. I would love to see a list of teams that can 0 stone the stage.

Kindly ask & hope that you will keep your Hypamaxxxed Verd on, so I can abuse it for many many times in the future too :)

Thank you sir/madam

1. Starting board
2. After first turn
3. After maybe 6 turns (cant remember)
4. Verd, GZL, GRG popped skills
5. That damage
6. Dungeon cleared & Dark Jewel got, took under 5 minutes, dling pics with mobile connect took some time (last time clearing dungeon took 45 mins with stalling team).

All my unit skill levels are 1. Vishnu is not max leveled, Chu Chu has 3 Tamas (TPA missing) and Chu Chu is low leveled too.

Nice,

yeah its a great feeling when you can clear the stages just with brute force and dont have to stall or use Gimmicks. Do you have use for the Dark Jewel ? I kinda hoped for a green one but got a Yellow Jewel..dont really need it but well, better than nothing...at least we got out stone for clearing the stage.

PS: Lets hope Verdandi gets a nice Uevo with 2nd TPA - this will boost the team dmg quite a bit.

Rixa

yeah its a great feeling when you can clear the stages just with brute force and dont have to stall or use Gimmicks. Do you have use for the Dark Jewel ? I kinda hoped for a green one but got a Yellow Jewel..dont really need it but well, better than nothing...at least we got out stone for clearing the stage.

PS: Lets hope Verdandi gets a nice Uevo with 2nd TPA - this will boost the team dmg quite a bit.

Indeed, I was like "Oh what the hell, I test first brute force tactics", if it wont work then I do something else.

My first Jewel went to Vritra, checked from padx Dark Jewel units and seems I do have use for it.
I have 2 Extant Ronias, Iam missing those Red Dragon Fruits (got 1). Dunno when I can clear thursday dungeon and dunno when I should test it.

Hoping something nice for Verdandi uevo.

Ducarmel

When you JP version players said there would be an easier way to get Tengu outside of his dungeon...were you talking about Yamato Challenge ? lol

What a messed up stage....that Hino encounter at round 5, they arent event trying to hide the fact that you need to stone for a clear ..wow. Cooldown Increase + Perseverance + Bind below 50% hp + instant death below 30%hp

As a Bastet user this probably the biggest FU Dungeon Gungho could have created. I would love to see a list of teams that can 0 stone the stage.
Not sure if you are joking, but we mean descend carnival.
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1439

Hopefully next event we get it.

Negator

Settled for a fire jewel. I need a ton of them anyway.

I really need a fire fruit today for A. Shiva. Hopefully RNG will have mercy today.

Kyuur

11 babies and one regular yesterday, used one stone and a level for 4 runs. Unfortunately had a meeting during the hour so couldn't do more.. Going to evolve the babies, have the gold dragons, farming plants/fruits today and hoping to god dublits drop tomorrow. Probably will fully awaken Vishnu and start on U&Y or Isis.

linsivvi

You can 0 stone with Bastet.
http://pad.skyozora.com/team/%E6%A5%B5%E9%99%90%E5%A4%A7%E5%92%8C%E3%83%A9%E3%83%83%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A5%EF%BC%81/%E6%97%A5%E5%87%BA%E5%9B%BD%20%E7%B5%B6%E5%9C%B0%E7%8D%84%E7%B4%9A/A0/Page1/

Floor 5 can be dealt with by either using an unbindable mob with unbind skill/awakening or delay.

razterik

If GungHo NA page fails to hit 200,000 FB likes by the stream tomorrow and we don't get the pii reward, I'm going to laugh so hard. We're almost 300 short still. I'm sure somebody will spam a bunch of fake accounts for it, but this is hilariously sad.

Spent a handful of stones on Shadow Sprite yesterday and ended up with more plus eggs than fairies. A little over 30 should be enough for one Pandora on 2.5x at least.

Kyuur

If GungHo NA page fails to hit 200,000 FB likes by the stream tomorrow and we don't get the pii reward, I'm going to laugh so hard. We're almost 300 short still. I'm sure somebody will spam a bunch of fake accounts for it, but this is hilariously sad.

I didn't even know this was a thing. Went on FB and liked it -- I've done my duty!

I think I'm going to give up on Osiris on a lead -- I still can't hit 6 combos consistently without skyfall. 4-5 is easy, but not enough. I'll just pray for Kaede or Liu Bei to come out of the machine to lead my attacker team.

Negator

Wow, pulled a Fire Jewel out of the PEM, my first jewel out of there.

The only thing holding me back from Awoken Shiva is...a Dub Mythlit. Son of a bitch.

razterik

But PADX almost always lets us know first or you can check any of the dedicated forums. And GungHo EU usually has the post in advance. So what is the NA page good for exactly? They barely respond and are often late with important info.

Top Bottom