• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

yami4ct

Pulled Three times hoping for a Ronia or a 3K God. Got a Krishna, Undine (Bah, I hate troll gold eggs) and Vishnu. Can't complain too much about getting 2/3 Gods in a a Godfest pull. Don't know what to make of the Indian 2.0 Gods. How are people finding them?

Pulled Three times hoping for a Ronia or a 3K God. Got a Krishna, Undine (Bah, I hate troll gold eggs) and Vishnu. Can't complain too much about getting 2/3 Gods in a a Godfest pull. Don't know what to make of the Indian 2.0 Gods. How are people finding them?

I really think the Indian 2.0 Gods are pretty decent. Krishna seems fairly strong honestly.

linsivvi

1 pull...Green Guan Yu. My first Godfest monster!

Accidentally pressed retry.... Fafnir. Oops.

Still pretty happy about it though!

jay23

1 pull...Green Guan Yu. My first Godfest monster!

Accidentally pressed retry.... Fafnir. Oops.

Still pretty happy about it though!

Is he any good now? Ive had him sitting in my box for a while..Everyone told me he didn't have any good subs.

Jelly of everyone getting good monsters, I wanna pull but saving all my stones for pc godfest.

ReaperXL7

Alright Gaf I took the godfest opportunity to make a few pulls and need some opinions on what I got as I'm still learning at this point.

The pulls that seemed rewarding to me were

Krishna

Anubis

Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang

Blue Odin

Also got a Dragon that apparently turns into Tiamat but it seems options on dragons in this game are somewhat low.

Were any of these pulls worthwhile?

I thought Anubis might be good but people seem to say dark teams are hard to put together and blue Odin seems unpopular in comparison to the other two

linsivvi

Is he any good now? Ive had him sitting in my box for a while..Everyone told me he didn't have any good subs.

Jelly of everyone getting good monsters, I wanna pull but saving all my stones for pc godfest.

I am not sure, but honestly I have enough good leaders already that I don't really care about using him as a lead. To me, he's a green physical sub with high hp and 2 skill boosts that I can use in dungeons where I needed those things.

Quantum

I am not sure, but honestly I have enough good leaders already that I don't really care about using him as a lead. To me, he's a green physical sub with high hp and 2 skill boosts that I can use in dungeons where I needed those things.

I had previously started working on a guan yu team - there are certainly more subs now than when he was first released but he is still not a viable lead for most dungeons.

The recent modification to his leader skill might make him more viable, but we will have to see. His skill currently buffs only physical mobs and the upgrade buffs both Physical and Dragon.

his skill is also pretty odd buffing both attack and rcu, but it is only about 50% hp - which, for physicals kinda sucks because you generally plan to take a hit or two due to the large hp pool.

I have a max awakened one that I dumped a ton of exp into with a parvati that I also maxed and ult'd physical. I keep waiting for it to be a more viable team but it certainly is not a priority for me at this point.

- now that I have 4 guan yus and 5 parvatis I think I could make a really odd team, but the investment is prohibitive - although it would be fun to try.

zoku88

Alright Gaf I took the godfest opportunity to make a few pulls and need some opinions on what I got as I'm still learning at this point.

The pulls that seemed rewarding to me were

Krishna

Anubis

Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang

Blue Odin

Also got a Dragon that apparently turns into Tiamat but it seems options on dragons in this game are somewhat low.

Were any of these pulls worthwhile?

I thought Anubis might be good but people seem to say dark teams are hard to put together and blue Odin seems unpopular in comparison to the other two
Krishna seems good if you have X -> fire orb changers. I have one, but I don't really have a fire team. I think I actually don't have anything that creates fire orbs...

I'm not sure why you're talking about a dark team for anubis. That seems pretty unrelated (not that they're hard anyway?) You only need to be good at comboing.

I use my GZL a lot. He's good. Getting x32 + x2.25 (for 2 two prongs) is nice.

I'm not sure about Blue Odin. Seems like he is a popular sub for Blue Sonia, though (three blue row enhances.) I guess any blue row team would like him, no?

Evolved my Light Kali. One tamadra away from awakening her. Goddamn at her being a late bloomer on a 5 million exp curve though. Gonna be forever to get her there. I need some snowglobes pronto.

Can anyone who is good at team building tell me if this is a good idea?:

Kirin/Light Zhuge/Valk/Verche/Kali/Kirin?

Basically use Kali when Echidna isn't a good choice (preemptive shield dungeons). Kali isn't Apollo, but her skill guarantees an activation and can be paired with Verche. Light Zhuge can enhance which should add a bunch of power when the boost to enhance orb awakenings goes live. The team has 6 or so instances of light orb enhance. Every member is main Light as well. I could possibly use Bubblie in place of Light Zhuge or Verche for when a x50 burst is needed, though it would only apply to 3 members of the team so idk if that's any good.

I should at some point also set my box up on one of those fancy sites and see if I could somehow craft a better team using Kali. My main problem is probably finding a good Dark sub. Maybe something like:

Kali/Vampire/Valk/Light Zhuge/Shynee/Kali?

or

Kali/Vampire/Valk/Light Zhuge/Kirin/Kali, until I get more plus eggs on Kali.

Though right now my potential Kirin team seems better.

Taz

Think I'm finally done with the game, so instead of wasting my accounts I'll be giving them away, probably do it some time tonight(EU). I've got a rank 158(US) with all the Devil subs you could want Loki/Haku/Luci/Pers/Demon Hader and it's just missing a Ronia/LuBu. The account as a lot of other gods to.

I also have a jap account with the best leader in the game 3rd form Cell it's only rank 82 but it's got challenge mode unlocked with only a few done and it's got 7 Tamas plus a few gods.

Please don't send me a pm asking for the accounts I'd like to give them to someone that will use them and not just to try the game , so if anyone that contribute s a lot to this thread would like one then let me know.

God damn, I hated that shadow dragon knight dungeon. It was much harder than all the other ones.

That Japanese account sounds great, but I don't know if I can get the game to run still (before i could DL and install but it wouldn't open). So let me try again.

raiot

So, this was the Godfest I was waiting for! :)

I got 4 trash pulls and besides of that:

Lu Bu
Ronia !!! (still needed her!)
Dark Kali
Suzaku
Exa Hydra
Fuma Kotaru
Yamata Takeru
Ganesha
Dragon Samurai
Pandora

What a great lineup! :D

J0dy77

Really regretting wasting 20 stones in the DC REM. Finally decided to try for invades with Satan and wound up with this :

Eh2xX3Gl.jpg

I didn't have enough stones to refresh for stamina to try for the last red invade and evolve awoken hera-ur. I'll have to wait until next time.

Well I just got the Android 5.0 update, I want nothing more than to install it right now, but I also want to be able to play this game. Get your shit together GungHo.

Quantum

is there a guestimate for the percentage of spawn for neneko and hamahime in one-eye warlord legend/master?

(is it worth running these to farm either?)

is there a guestimate for the percentage of spawn for neneko and hamahime in one-eye warlord legend/master?

(is it worth running these to farm either?)
Depends on how long you want to wait for the next run of the hamahime survey dungeon / first run of the neneko survey dungeon.

Taz

US account rank 158,

7*
Chiyome, Red Odin, Hera-is, D/F Luci, Demon Hader, Persasona, D/B Luci, D/D Haku, D/D Loki

6*
Echinda, Shiva, Siren(max skill), U&Y, Archangel, Athena(all mats for Ulti), Joker,

5*
Snow white, Thumberlina x2, Green Odin, Slyph, Liu Bei, Wizard Chester, Grape dragon.

Plus a few other s

Japan account is Cell(3rd form) Durga Freya and Apocalypse

Anyone interested let me know and I'll email you a screenshot of the transfer info

Quantum

Depends on how long you want to wait for the next run of the hamahime survey dungeon / first run of the neneko survey dungeon.

I'm not going anywhere, but it seems each would be fun to skill for either pandora or andromeda.

I read about a pandora/haku/haku/hanzo/hanzo/pandora that looked amazing.

for andromeda I'm less certain, but it seems that hermes, andromeda and hatsume can do some pretty incredible things.

I like that both are in the same dungeon, just trying to make a solid farm team at this point and wondering what the drop rate actually is.

US account rank 158,

7*
Chiyome, Red Odin, Hera-is, D/F Luci, Demon Hader, Persasona, D/B Luci, D/D Haku, D/D Loki

6*
Echinda, Shiva, Siren(max skill), U&Y, Archangel, Athena(all mats for Ulti), Joker,

5*
Snow white, Thumberlina x2, Green Odin, Slyph, Liu Bei, Wizard Chester, Grape dragon.

Plus a few other s

Japan account is Cell(3rd form) Durga Freya and Apocalypse

Anyone interested let me know and I'll email you a screenshot of the transfer info

I'm interested in Japanese account.

Jonsoncao

Banned
So, this was the Godfest I was waiting for! :)

I got 4 trash pulls and besides of that:

Lu Bu
Ronia !!! (still needed her!)
Dark Kali
Suzaku
Exa Hydra
Fuma Kotaru
Yamata Takeru
Ganesha
Dragon Samurai
Pandora

What a great lineup! :D

Awesome pulls. My wife pulled many times, got her 4th Red Odin, Light Kali, several Heros gods, but no Lu Bu...especially in a dark gala.

colinp

Banned
Oh man I hate needing a dub-topalit. It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever get one to drop for me.

Damn you dub-topalits!!!

raiot

Awesome pulls. My wife pulled many times, got her 4th Red Odin, Light Kali, several Heros gods, but no Lu Bu...especially in a dark gala.

Light Kali is EXTREMLY op!

I wish i had pulled a Durga to make my dream D.Meta UEVO team. But I think Lu Bu will do the same job... the Multiplier is not that necessary.

I was hoping for a Pandora, because I have a very solid Dark lineup. The Ronia was just perfect! :D

Zero_IYAD

Thanks to Coin Dungeons I just made this:

tumblr_nf8gzsS9wP1srgzyyo1_1280.jpg

Seems it's my lucky day!
I just got 5 free stones for 550 day & pulled Red & Green Jewels from the PAL machine!

Seems like Awoken Athena will be doable for me pretty soon :>

Hige

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/534667826573737984

Active skills for rare evo mats like GK and Devilit being changed in next update, and will be changed with every subsequent update.
I just fed off some of my GKs last week, whoops. Still have 10 in my box since I only run the dungeon for the other keepers. Also, I've seen some team builds that use GK for invincibility, sucks for them. Still, this might be interesting.

Labbed up a pretty consistent, albeit REM exclusive, Wednesday Mythical team.

Bastet/Izanagi/Yomi/Genbu/Kirin//Bastet

Abzan probably my favorite color combo in PAD.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Guys, any idea that Venus and Hades will get the third ult evo treatment someday like their Greco-Roman siblings?

Labbed up a pretty consistent, albeit REM exclusive, Wednesday Mythical team.

Bastet/Izanagi/Yomi/Genbu/Kirin//Bastet

Abzan probably my favorite color combo in PAD.

Nice, but somehow I think assembling a 100% skill lock resistant team is like cheating for Wednesday haha.

linsivvi

Guys, any idea that Venus and Hades will get the third ult evo treatment someday like their Greco-Roman siblings?

Nice, but somehow I think assembling a 100% skill lock resistant team is like cheating for Wednesday haha.

Well there are enough descend subs that allows you to create 100% skill lock teams these days. If you have a skill lock leader you can even have room to bring Echidna.

It's not like I haven't "paid my dues" for Wednesday Mythical, but when you're hunting for a specific mask being able to quickly finish the dungeon is worth its weight in tamas.

Ducarmel

Anybody think adding RNG to the amount of dungeon floors would be a good idea.

Playing monster strike I recently noticed how rng can affect the amount of battles on event dungeons.

I was venting a little about how RNG screwed a savage run I did earlier the boss invaded on the second battle and pretty much guaranteed we were not going to win since we did not have our SS ready. Later played the same difficulty again, but this time the boss invaded on the fifth battle. On the second run we got a second mini boss invade, cash turtle invade and exp turtle invade.

I know we already get invades already but I would love to see it go further then that just a little. Maybe a new mode similar to challenge mode, boss can invade early, or more invades like super kings, mini bosses, etc.

J0dy77

What team does everyone recommend for Hera-Ur? I've never cleared on Mythical because the second round is a freaking joke. 1 million HP with a huge pre-strike and if you get him under 50% without clearing him you get wiped. Annoying.

Been busting my ass trying to procure a light orb in mythical dungeons in JP recently to depressing and negative stone differential ends. So of course I get a light orb off a PAL pull today. Went for a walk around the office after that happened.

Just need a Zeus Vulcan now whenever that runs to complete busty Minerva. Not really looking forward to running it based on what people have said about the dungeon.

I kind of want to run Hera Ur Mythical with my UmiYama team, but I'm not sure I can handle the invade since its strong against blue. I'm in no rush to pick up a green orb though. Will need one eventually for Athena, but I can wait.

Jagernaut

Been busting my ass trying to procure a light orb in mythical dungeons in JP recently to depressing and negative stone differential ends. So of course I get a light orb off a PAL pull today. Went for a walk around the office after that happened.

Just need a Zeus Vulcan now whenever that runs to complete busty Minerva. Not really looking forward to running it based on what people have said about the dungeon.

Do you have Archangel Lucifer? I ran Zeus Vulcan with a Lucifer team and it only cost me 2 stones, 1 was my mistake and the other was from Hera-Ur's unavoidable water bind. That was after multiple failures with a double Ronia team and a Amon/Bonia team.

Do you have Archangel Lucifer? I ran Zeus Vulcan with a Lucifer team and it only cost me 2 stones, 1 was my mistake and the other was from Hera-Ur's unavoidable water bind. That was after multiple failures with a double Ronia team and a Amon/Bonia team.
Yeah I do. Wonder if it's worth reverse bustying him to counter the bind.

Top Bottom