• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

J0dy77

Livestream news. Valk gets an ult on top of her ult and becomes God type finally! Now I no longer have to chase Rei Sirius for Athena.
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=187

Wow, that's insanely good. I'm predicting a 3 Yellow Spirit Jewel evo or something ridiculous. She'll be a permanent staple on an Athena team now.

Edit: I know the answer but hoping it doesnt have to be this difficult. I bought the Tamdra village after capping myself right before a level up. Got three runs in for zero net stones, spent one and got the free stone for dungeon clear. Getting to 198 stamina can essentially give you 4 runs for 1 stone, Tamdra problem is completely solved at this point... great move on this one gungho.

Back on topic, what does everyone do to farm Dub-Topalit? I have zero and need to evolve a crap ton of mini tamdras. It's going to be painful farming friday dungeon. Tech desert didn't net anything for me yesterday. Anyone have better success with one dungeon over others for farming these?

razterik

She needs the fat metal exp dragon from Hera Rush. Good luck with that.

Triple TPA and orb change Kagutsuchi is now best sub for dragon/red teams. Not a lot to be done with red physical yet. But that ATK is insane. Going to ult both of mine.

razterik

JP gets a free one at some point. Might get lucky with same treatment in NA or not. Colored Valks probably need the same thing? So people will have to farm a few if interested in those.

Hera-Is got some ultimates alright...

http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/141114_sinka.html

New ultimates reqs and info.

Whoa, they nerfed Kagutsuchi ATK stat by 500 in his awoken ultimate compared to current red/dark attacker version. He's still really strong, but that's disappointing.

linsivvi

Wait, the metal dragon is a guaranteed drop right? I forgot if it appears half the time. If so then it's not too bad, probably the same amount of stamina or less on farming spirit stones anyway. Of course most likely it will cost a stone or two to clear the dungeon again...

Blue stone dragon is actually pretty great. 3 skills boost is always useful and the active skill now has a different name. Seems like a much shorter time?

linsivvi

I swear the game does check your box for what you need. 3 runs of Friday dungeon and I got 4 dub mythlits when I don't need any. LOL.

Jonsoncao

Banned
JP gets a free one at some point. Might get lucky with same treatment in NA or not. Colored Valks probably need the same thing? So people will have to farm a few if interested in those.

Hera-Is got some ultimates alright...

http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/141114_sinka.html

New ultimates reqs and info.

Whoa, they nerfed Kagutsuchi ATK stat by 500 in his awoken ultimate compared to current red/dark attacker version. He's still really strong, but that's disappointing.

2k atk with three 2-prongs is simply way too OP.

A single match of four fire orbs would result a 8.5k dmg count without any leader multiplier or something.

Finally got my devilit. I accidentally used my last RK elsewhere, so I'll have to wait until Tuesday to uvo Bastet. I'm excited to throw her into my leader rotation.

Edit: I didn't realize evo rush was today! Looks like I'll be able to use Bastet in the weekend dungeon after all!

My REM luck continues. Rolled 5 times in the wizard/ninja carnival and came away with just one gold egg but it was one of my main wants: Sasuke. Really, really wanted some awesome wizards but I'll take it.

9 rolls in the past two "special" carnivals have netted me Marine Rider, Hanzo, and now Sasuke. Upgrading my GZL and Dmeta teams is well worth the 45 stones. I feel like I can go easy on the REM now and simply do a courtesy godfest roll here and there.

Maybe if I stop rolling REM, I can transfer my luck into my dreadful skillup rates :lol.

Does anyone have a decent Twinlit farming team with Ronia leaders? Zeus isn't cutting it for me.
Lu bu/Lilith/Vamp/Hadar/DL Batman/Ronia

This is my team. I've had about 75% success, all dependent on your starting board and skyfalls after turn 1. You could probably replace Batman with another Lilith and be fine.

yami4ct

I'll pull on that godfest. Would love some 3K Gods or even better, finally a Ronia.

Ult Ult Valk is weird. Guess double Ults are going to be a thing now? Ok, well I guess I'll always takes boosts to my Healer farm team. Figuring out how to regularly clear Hera Rush without spending cash isn't going to be fun, but I guess that's what my Kirin is for.

ZeroAKA

Lu bu/Lilith/Vamp/Hadar/DL Batman/Ronia

This is my team. I've had about 75% success, all dependent on your starting board and skyfalls after turn 1. You could probably replace Batman with another Lilith and be fine.
I'm thinking Ronia/Ronia/Echidna/Lilith/Luci/Lubu. That would probably work, right? I just need to level (and possibly skill) up my Ronias.

Jagernaut

I'm thinking Ronia/Ronia/Echidna/Lilith/Luci/Lubu. That would probably work, right? I just need to level (and possibly skill) up my Ronias.

I use:

Ronia
Ronia
Ronia
D/L Lilith - max skilled
Echidna - max skilled
Ronia

The Ronias don't need to be max skilled (stall on the Tamadra), but a total of 8 skill boosts is needed to poison the dublits on stage 2 before they attack.

This would probably work. That second Ronia will help in the case of a bad board change, but you might have a higher risk of first turn orb troll. A max skilled vampire will be up on turn 1 and can help with that.

ZeroAKA

I use:

Ronia
Ronia
Ronia
D/L Lilith - max skilled
Echidna - max skilled
Ronia

The Ronias don't need to be max skilled (stall on the Tamadra), but a total of 8 skill boosts is needed to poison the dublits on stage 2 before they attack.
This would probably work. That second Ronia will help in the case of a bad board change, but you might have a higher risk of first turn orb troll. A max skilled vampire will be up on turn 1 and can help with that.
Thanks, I just 0-stoned it with Ronia/Ronia/Echidna/Lilith/Luci/Ronia. I never have to worry about the Friday dungeon again! :D

Hige

I use that exact team (Ronia/Ronia/Echidna/Lilith/Luci/Ronia) for twinlits and have been pretty successful. The main problem is it's hard if you don't have 5 dark or fire orbs on floor 1. I think the second Ronia and Luci could be replaced as long as you have 8 skill boosts to get Lilith up for round 2.

Spoit

I tried it with replacing the Luci with a grodin to hit the 8 skill ups, which was a bad idea, couldn't get enough hits on the 2nd dub before his countdonw

zoku88

Decided to pull a couple of times:

2nd Green Guan Yu
4th Grodin (I said this would happen, yesterday)
and a drawn Joker (2nd, not counting the one priedrawn or wtv I have lying around) :S

jiggle

Main account:
Yamato Takeru
Dragon Samurai
Dark Golem MK II
Angel(lol)
Shining Dragon Swordsman
Apocalypse (dupe)

Trolled so hard lol.....

Alt account:
Ronia
Cursed Dragon
Archangel Lucifer
Perseus
Sarasvati
Phoenix Knight

Wtf. Fuck my alt account

Hige

Nah, I can still only use you once until you play again. Don't worry about keeping him up, I'm just running the weekend dungeon if I see a Ganesha friend available lol.

I usually just go to the edit team menu and exit it to refresh my leaders for friends. I think that works. I have a bunch of friends that are 50 or more ranks below me, so they only see me for an hour unless I keep refreshing throughout the day.

saichi

5 pulls

DQXQ (dupe but will 2 be useful on healer team?)
Hatsumi (no idea how to use him)
Grimrock
Beast Rider (dupe. no need to keep 2, right?)
Ice Golem :(

Zero_IYAD

No REM pulls for me..
2 stoned Zhang Fei - Legend with this team:

tumblr_nf30iwY2Xn1srgzyyo1_1280.jpg

quin

the new hino does about 23900 damage per turn max leveled and with no plus eggs.

with his new active skill he is amazing.

4 pulls.

Light Zhuge Liang
Anubis (dupe)
Grodin
Toytops

Not a bad haul, though nothing I was specifically hoping for. No idea what to do with LZL or a second Anubis, but Grodin is nice to have.

Jagernaut

Decided to pull 1 more time and got a 5th gold egg, a Lv 30 Fallen Angel Lucifer. Too bad I can't skill him up now. I'm really satisfied with this godfest + dark gala.

First pull: Drall. :mad:

Waited about an hour.

Second pull: Sleeping Beauty. :[

My luck is improving!

Why don't they remove star-eggs from the REM during godfests?

Jagernaut

Easy clear of Zhang Fei - Master with a Hanzo team but no drop. Not trying Legend.

Hanzo
Hanzo
D/D Batman
D/L Lilith
D/D Cerberus
+297 Hanzo friend

All Hanzos were max skilled.

Hige

Tried Zhang Fei with a random team:

Sasuke
Dino Rider
Hanzo
D/D Batman (my level 50 one lol)
King Flamie
Sasuke

RCV was terrible but orb changers and TPA helped out a ton. I actually got the drop on master! That never happens to me.

Zero_IYAD

Welp, seems like the x1.5 bonus on Spirit Jewels Invade isn't so bad, I finally made these 2:

tumblr_nevcktfCav1srgzyyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf38vnwYSM1srgzyyo1_1280.jpg

Need advice where to fit them in a Bestet/Horus/Ra team.
Also would they help in Thursday/Friday Mythical dungeon runs?

Top Bottom