• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

J0dy77

When is Descended Carnival going to come to US?
It will be the only way I will get a Tengu.... the regular stage is too hard.

I need Tengu for Ultimate Evo...

I'm with you. I had to feed away my Guan Yinping for an awoken at some point and don't have a capable team anymore. I hate low cost and figured I didn't need the team anymore anyway. Need to get a low cost red team going asap.

yami4ct

I hit 1000 days today and have never pulled a Kali (or Ltron). I only have 215k mp and can't spend it all on H Kali. I'll just hope to pull a L Kali eventually.

I think H. Kali is a great way to spend MP if you don't have an L. Kali. L. Kali is possibly the best sub around, so I can totally see the value. I just found her a bit hard to judge since I have 2 L. Kalis on both my accounts. Seeing her as a Dark version of L. Kali for my A.Ra squads definitely makes her interesting. I don't think I'd ever by her, but there's definitely some interesting theory crafting for whales in there.

So just for kicks I decided to see how many MP I could get if I decided to buy HKali. Even if I went all out and sold non dupe silvers and troll golds, I'd land at about 175k. I don't think it's gonna happen :(.

Rephin

Hiyo, first time on PADGAF, and I have a question. What are the best subs for Awoken Ra at the moment? I finally maxed him out and I'm starting to build a team for him. It seems like H. Kali (mmmmmm :3) and L. Kali are good fits for him, but I'm not sure who else I'd add. I usually run a brain dead easy multi-TPA Green Attacker team so I'm really trying to broaden my horizons here. I also have an Awoken Ra best friend so that helps a lot. Any help would be much appreciated.

coy

Hiyo, first time on PADGAF, and I have a question. What are the best subs for Awoken Ra at the moment? I finally maxed him out and I'm starting to build a team for him. It seems like H. Kali (mmmmmm :3) and L. Kali are good fits for him, but I'm not sure who else I'd add. I usually run a brain dead easy multi-TPA Green Attacker team so I'm really trying to broaden my horizons here. I also have an Awoken Ra best friend so that helps a lot. Any help would be much appreciated.
Welcome!

You're looking at D.Kali and A.Isis along with L.Kali to fill the team.

Dark Kali, Awoken Isis along with the rest of the slots going to light kali or any other utility sub you need for the dungeon. Dark kali along with A.Isis makes it so you can always activate Ra since all the colors will be covered by unbindable awakening cards. If you lack a dark kali, anything dark like: Tsukuyomi, Hkali and dark Izanami can easily fill that slot.

Rephin

Welcome!

You're looking at D.Kali and A.Isis along with L.Kali to fill the team.

Dark Kali, Awoken Isis along with the rest of the slots going to light kali or any other utility sub you need for the dungeon. Dark kali along with A.Isis makes it so you can always activate Ra since all the colors will be covered by unbindable awakening cards. If you lack a dark kali, anything dark like: Tsukuyomi, Hkali and dark Izanami can easily fill that slot.

Dark Kali I'll need to level up and such. Awoken Isis... guess I'd better look into getting Cleopatra and Medjedra then. I have a spare Sphinx but I think I used my Medjedra on Bastet. Thanks guys. :3

Rixa

Jewel of Fire \o_
Screenshot_2015-10-20-11-23-00.png
Time to level & evo Phoenix & Theurgia. Awoken Shiva here I come.

FZZ

Banned
Got Halloween Aralune on my new alt

Now I have an unconditional multiplier to burn through a majority of normal and technical dungeons. Let's goooooo

smbu2000

Good to see you Levi Hypermaxed.

Wondering when we will get the 10x Decs Events - seems like they are even better than 3x Normals/Star Vault. Which team did you use to farm Hera-Sowilo ? I think i could use my Verdandi team with a little modifcation to get through the stage fast....esp. once she gets her Uevo.
Yeah, I'm glad to have him done!

I've basically been using my Kite team to farm it. The only time I might have to delay a bit is on Venus with her Dark absorb. If I avoid dark orbs, I can usually take her out in 1 or 2 turns. I can usually go through the dungeon pretty quickly besides that. Most floors are just 1 turn.

Been doing okay farming for plus eggs for LKali #2. Still need a lot more ATK eggs. I'm at HP 99, RCV 99 and ATK 51... -_-

Decided to use all of my MP (selling some stuff as well) and bought my first MP shop character... D.LKali! Now I need to skill/level her up and start giving her plus eggs. (can already start with my excess HP/RCV ones) Going to have to alter my Ra team to fit her in though.
Once I get her up then I'll start trying out Ra/LKali/LKali/D.LKali/ and probably A.Isis for the bind clear and to cover blue/green. SQ would also work, but he doesn't help with binds. Neither of them have plus eggs.

coy

Dark Kali I'll need to level up and such. Awoken Isis... guess I'd better look into getting Cleopatra and Medjedra then. I have a spare Sphinx but I think I used my Medjedra on Bastet. Thanks guys. :3
The hardest part you've already conquered and that is pulling Isis and especially D.Kali so feel good about that bit. :D

Yolo rolled Halloween REM since I decided I'm just going to IAP when players choice comes around. Got a vampire lord. anyone know if it's good?
Solid B/B+ card. Well-rounded stats, staple active skill, good leader skill, relevant awakenings. What keeps him from an A rating is the not-endgame viable leader skill and lack of awakenings, but that's probably not even useful for you at the moment.

zoku88

Beat divine realm plus for the first time. Even though I mainly play A. Ra. I chose my A. Bastet team since my subs for her are a lot better (all but D.Iza are max skilled.)

Ra team lacks pluses, too. I should work on that...

Finally beat Two Heroes and was rewarded with a Berserk drop.

He is going to begrudgingly replace Lovely Maiden, Princess Valkyrie on my Physical Blonia team. When I finally get to his ult evo, which of the two is considered the better of them? B/L or B/R.

Negator

OMG! I finally beat Zeus Mercury! YES! Skuld team had just enough life to tank a Jupiter Genesis or...5. Had to take in Midgard to survive against Apollo and Hera's bind attacks. Sheesh.

He is going to begrudgingly replace Lovely Maiden, Princess Valkyrie on my Physical Blonia team. When I finally get to his ult evo, which of the two is considered the better of them? B/L or B/R.

The extra awakening on B/L is generally useless. I would do the B/R evolution for the slightly better stats. B/R is also a more rare color combination for all attribute dungeons.

And randomly A.Yomi, A.Ama, and ult Artemis are up now.

WHAT!?

hermit7

B/l has an extra awakening, but aside from that they are even.

Congrats on beating the dungeon. Those early ones I can remember being very challenging.

Negator

Welp. I guess that's one way to get me to waste all the stamina I had to get all the keepers I needed for that Tengu.

Once emeralds come tomorrow morning I'll have the XP to evolve Tengu and evolve Awoken Yomi!

I need a Kaguyahime tomorrow, is there an easy method for beating her dungeon?

Welp. I guess that's one way to get me to waste all the stamina I had to get all the keepers I needed for that Tengu.

Once emeralds come tomorrow morning I'll have the XP to evolve Tengu and evolve Awoken Yomi!

I need a Kaguyahime tomorrow, is there an easy method for beating her dungeon?

Kali, Xiao or any kind of combo lead can sweep that place. You're looking for strong leader skills as you'll be without healing and without actives for at the very least 4-5 turns.

ZombAid82

Yeah, got a Jord in the Legend dungeon yesterday!!!
1-Stone because i was stupid at the end, and didn't use my griffin rider at the last Moment...

Finally i can start at the Descended Dungeon's, at least the Legend one's.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
A. Yomi is really fun to play - even without Haku i should be able to have a solid team. Just need to skillup/level/awoken the units before i can try out more difficult stages. As expected Satsuki pushes your dmg even higher with TPAs.
your luck is absolutely insane.
Oh trust me i had my share of subpar rolls the last couple months xD
Let's go!
Sweet !!!

Artemis UEVos here i come - lets see if Green Rows have a future after all.
Yeah. I am in dire need for it as well. hopefully it comes next event, but I am not holding out hope. When did it come out in jp?
June iirc - so yeah they really took their time with this one.
Yeah, I'm glad to have him done!

I've basically been using my Kite team to farm it. The only time I might have to delay a bit is on Venus with her Dark absorb. If I avoid dark orbs, I can usually take her out in 1 or 2 turns. I can usually go through the dungeon pretty quickly besides that. Most floors are just 1 turn.

Been doing okay farming for plus eggs for LKali #2. Still need a lot more ATK eggs. I'm at HP 99, RCV 99 and ATK 51... -_-

Decided to use all of my MP (selling some stuff as well) and bought my first MP shop character... D.LKali! Now I need to skill/level her up and start giving her plus eggs. (can already start with my excess HP/RCV ones) Going to have to alter my Ra team to fit her in though.
Once I get her up then I'll start trying out Ra/LKali/LKali/D.LKali/ and probably A.Isis for the bind clear and to cover blue/green. SQ would also work, but he doesn't help with binds. Neither of them have plus eggs.

Nice - so you have the perfect Ra Team in place - should be worth the investment. DO you also have (A) Sakuya ? If so why do you prefer Ra for the next Light...because of the better subs ? You could probably run a kick as Dark Sakuya team as well with your Dark subs.

Also congrats on D LKali....perfection :-D

Ducarmel

Yeah. I am in dire need for it as well. hopefully it comes next event, but I am not holding out hope. When did it come out in jp?

To add to Cosmo post and general frustation, JP had descend carnival before they got MP shop, we are already on Odin Dragon and still no descend carnival.

I don't really know if I'd say I like using Asmo-Deus, more that I'm really interested in build a team for her to eventually hyper max for some reason, maybe. Maybe I see her as some sort of project to keep myself from burning out? Or maybe it's just because of her UVO art is awesome and I spent a whole weekend, while on the road, in a motel, max skilling her while watching PBS at 2am that I'm so invested in her. Maybe.

Asmodeus is good, and strong, and my friend.

I knew I BFF'd you for a reason~~ Well...other then your Asmo-Deus that is.

Rixa

Zeus-Dios took 3 tries to get it. Now I have all the mats for Awoken Ceres. Sadly Iam missing Ceres. These evomaterial gods take so much my inventory space. Selling them aint the solution either.

raiot

Zeus-Dios took 3 tries to get it. Now I have all the mats for Awoken Ceres. Sadly Iam missing Ceres. These evomaterial gods take so much my inventory space. Selling them aint the solution either.

You farmed all the evo materials for a god that you dont have? :D

So, that was nice ... 600 days of pad, 10 stones. Had 9 so did Kaguya for another stone.

4 Rolls on HallowTrap, hoping for a Hallarune or Hallowblonia

3eD72zC.jpg

Should've stopped on 2nd roll but oh well, can't complain.

Rixa

You farmed all the evo materials for a god that you dont have? :D

No I havent farmed them for that reason. Iam doing Descends to clear them for the first time and well to clear some of these challenges. At the same time Iam getting these Gods that are evomaterials for different rem units.

Cause I didnt know what kind of unit Zeus-Dios I went to look it from padx and notice ah its fodder for A.Ceres thus I also happen to have Hera-Beorc and all the other evomats too.

I dont want to sell these units, cause its not my plan to rerun decends that I have cleared unless I need a drop from those dungeons or they are part of Challenges.

tl;dr
I have them too, just incidentally. I dont really want to sell them just in case. What a curse.
^^ Basically this.

Let's go!

I knew I should have farmed more Keepers of Rainbow yesterday. Sorry Yomi, you'll have to wait.

As for Amaterasu, what's the best choice for a friend leader with her? Double A Ama is some pretty ridiculous RCV, but I would imagine some sort of HP booster would be better?

ZombAid82

No I havent farmed them for that reason. Iam doing Descends to clear them for the first time and well to clear some of these challenges. At the same time Iam getting these Gods that are evomaterials for different rem units.

Cause I didnt know what kind of unit Zeus-Dios I went to look it from padx and notice ah its fodder for A.Ceres thus I also happen to have Hera-Beorc and all the other evomats too.

I dont want to sell these units, cause its not my plan to rerun decends that I have cleared unless I need a drop from those dungeons or they are part of Challenges.

tl;dr

^^ Basically this.

I fell y'all, have the same "Problem" with jord, Gravis and so on and forth....
Also skill-up fodder is taking away a lot of space, for Char's i don't even have yet...

I knew I should have farmed more Keepers of Rainbow yesterday. Sorry Yomi, you'll have to wait.

As for Amaterasu, what's the best choice for a friend leader with her? Double A Ama is some pretty ridiculous RCV, but I would imagine some sort of HP booster would be better?

You don't have too many options. As long as you don't die to a single attack, double Amaterasu will fully heal you every turn so you can keep slugging it out. You can pair with L.meta for more hp but now you have to deal with staying above half hp. I think it'd be better to just take a shielder with you instead if you needed the extra hp for preempts.

That feeling when your alarm goes off while you're trying to combo after using LKali.

fml

Which is way I have turned off all my alarms, I've learned my lesson.
Happened to me a few times in C8, rip stam.

razterik

Stupid idea, may totally do it. What if I blew 300k mp just to swag out my Asmo-Deus team's light sub element?

QSadtdy.png

Sure, if only to complete the all waifu team. I'm not a fan of the HalloKali hype since she's not worth 300k to me, but this sort of reason is legit. It is a game after all, so make it fun the way you want to.

Top Bottom