• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Kwhit10

I pulled someone called Sun Quan, the special is a 2-turn delay. That's pretty handy.

Also ran the lowest FF dungeon and got Cloud of Darkness, Neo Exdeath, and Chaos. I'll look at these after a nap to see if they're worth keeping around or not.

I love Sun Quan for my lkali team. He will probably be the next card I focus my +eggs now that I've finished lkali and dkali.

jay23

Big thanks for The help with cao cao. I swapped him in for Odin.
I'm so jealous, all of you have These Amazing Units and can clear all this Amazing content :( i Hope i will be able to clear it too in the Future. I really reget, that i didn't Continued 2 years ago.

Atm i'm Farming the lowest version of the ff dungeon. Sta/exp wise there would be better Dungeons, but the possible weapon Drops are way better, Right?

Save some stones for pcgf that's how I rolled all my best leads. You may not get what you want exactly but you'll roll something useful.

Illucio

Banned
I had 5 stones and rolled a Tidus then Spent $20 and got Cloud, Sephiorth, and Yuna from the REM today all in one go. <3 (With two other Tidus's and Aemo) It's not worth it to try and roll for that Squall. (I dont feel lucky enough to roll 2 more Clouds either for a outdated system.)

Overall I only rolled 1 silver today. I doubt anyone else will have that luck, from what I've seen everyone has been rolling silvers today and maybe 1 rare 6 star.

Me right now:
tumblr_n3r0a49fGG1sthzylo1_250.gif

Rixa

Overall I only rolled 1 silver today. I doubt anyone else will have that luck, from what I've seen everyone has been rolling silvers today and maybe 1 rare 6 star.
Great pulls for FF fan, I havent rolled yet. Going to do it tomorrow GF day 2.
One person I know from another mobage started to play PAD (f2p) about 10 days ago. Rerolled quite a many times and then got Wood Zhuge Liang (whose level was 46 from start). Rolled today in his first God Fest:

- Kanna
- Jester Wizard Chester
- Astaroth
- Verdandi
- 2nd Verdandi

^^ Talk about start in PAD. He has best Friended one Verdandi user. Now just one wooden sbr unit and he has really nice wood team (when ever he has the cost :p). One can just wonder the luck behind those pulls.

Edit: Pulled today 6 Golds 1 Silver which is MP (Grimrock)

Should I add 2nd Verdandi to my Wood team? Also I need to level Wee Jas, my alt has it and it is nice unit.
4 Gala units, my dark gets more choices.

jay23

Great pulls for FF fan, I havent rolled yet. Going to do it tomorrow GF day 2.
One person I know from another mobage started to play PAD (f2p) about 10 days ago. Rerolled quite a many times and then got Wood Zhuge Liang (whose level was 46 from start). Rolled today in his first God Fest:

- Kanna
- Jester Wizard Chester
- Astaroth
- Verdandi
- 2nd Verdandi

^^ Talk about start in PAD. He has best Friended one Verdandi user. Now just one wooden sbr unit and he has really nice wood team (when ever he has the cost :p). One can just wonder the luck behind those pulls.

Edit: Pulled today 6 Golds 1 Silver which is MP (Grimrock)

Should I add 2nd Verdandi to my Wood team? Also I need to level Wee Jas, my alt has it and it is nice unit.
4 Gala units, my dark gets more choices.

Galafest confirmed

Rolling tomorrow for some hero gods

Well iI caved and rolled a few more times. I figured PCGF would have too much for me since my box is pretty well developed. Came away with some nice stuff.

Set! (Really wanted another Egypt 2, though I wish his active weren't so long)
Light Cyberdragon (pretty happy about this. The typings arent ideal, but a light orb changer is something I've needed)
Gadius (dupe. Will probably hold onto this since he's picking up haste in his active)
FA Luci (new. I now have 3/5 archdemons. Bring on the Awoken uvos!)

Pretty solid overall. Also got a dupe Set, but he'll probably become MP.

Jaruru

28 rolls on my Japanese account (sold some)
was looking for a second Dark Kali and Sun Dragon Caller for my Ra dragon team
got Sun Dragon Caller and other GodFest limited Gods instead, very satisfied GF after all with 2 new horoscope gods

my ID is 218,163,799
usually put Kaito (Hunter x Hunter), Shiva Dragon, Ra Dragon, Awoken Ra, Dragon Ball main character, etc.

U9lsLCLl.jpg

Negator

Wow can you recommend me the podcast you were listening to when you accomplished this? Jk congrats

I'm amazed how fast you caught up and surpassed me. What team did you use?

Lol. I actually can't listen to podcasts and play PAD at the same time. Don't think the SD card can handle it.

I used this team to clear it. Vishnu not being skilled up is starting to become a serious problem.

http://www.imgur.com/InTQ4pQ.png

Rixa

Verdandi is one of her own best subs I think.
This means, tomorrow when "x2 Chance for Experience Gain
GREAT! or SUPER!!" hits, going to level her and she will replace Phact on my team.

Galafest confirmed
Rolling tomorrow for some hero gods
GL with Heroroll. Galafest indeed and quite surprisingly I got 4 dark & 3 wood units (Grimrock 3rd), no other colours at all.

Scrounged up a roll for GF. Hoping for Neph.
Thumbelina. :<
While Thumbelina is ok wood unit (alt uses it) I know the feeling, its not a god.

Yessss! SNOW GLOBES GET YOUR ASS IN HERE
Congratz, Iam happy that I could do first 2 stages and got water jewel.

raiot

He will have only one dong, the evil dong of power. Activation is: Match exactly 3 enhanced orbs to deal 3x dmg for this one attack and halve the defense of the target for 1 turn.

NineH

Well I just had the luckiest streak of godfest pulls. I rolled 17 golds in a row.

Nim
Urd
Thanatos troll gold
Dill Sirius x2
Cyberdragon Shedar
Yomi
Gadius
Gabriel
Goetia
Pandora
Lu Bu
Zuoh
Nephthys
Hades
Perseus
Sumire

The streak ended with a Snow White but I can't complain. My last lucky streak was over a year ago with 12 golds in a row so this beat that handily. I guess I won't pull the FF REM since I used up almost all my saved up stones

smbu2000

Tried out the new V&#491;lsungr descend. I died on my first try to the preemptive after Kagutsuchi. I just missed healing enough HP my first try, second time I used LMeta just for safety. Anyway, cleared it with my usual Kite team (Vegeta/Vegito/LMeta/Yomi). 10 stages is quite long, so my whole team besides LMeta was max level by the boss stage.

The boss has resolve, but no status shield block. My first attack knocked him under 50% and got rid of the resolve. He hit me with a 99% damage attack I think (my friend has a rainbow damage reduction) along with a skill bind attack. I used Vegito's delay and then took him out without even using any of my other skills.

I managed to max skill the Saria I picked up the other day on my iPad. I used 2 shynpys that I had, but I got the rest using Queen Gold Dragons. I'm glad I had a chance to play it today while the 2.5x skill up bonus is still active. Snowglobe also hit the great bonus, so she is at max level. Just need tamadras now. Definitely going to put her on my A.Shiva team.

28 rolls on my Japanese account (sold some)
was looking for a second Dark Kali and Sun Dragon Caller for my Ra dragon team
got Sun Dragon Caller and other GodFest limited Gods instead, very satisfied GF after all with 2 new horoscope gods

my ID is 218,163,799
usually put Kaito (Hunter x Hunter), Shiva Dragon, Ra Dragon, Awoken Ra, Dragon Ball main character, etc.
Nice pulls!

I sent you a friend request.

smbu

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hathor looks good to me, people underestimate OE Awakenings but they probably could have switched the Water OE for a SBR or TPA.
With one shot dungeons you can only clear them once. When you clear one you get the designated reward......
One-Shot is some weird localization. I think the original ......
Alright thanks, this sounds way better than i feared before. Though looking at the dungeon lineup i could probably clear the last stage with some luck...the one before that without Awakenings....not so much.
You get a 3TPA, You get a 3 TPA, 3 TPAs for everyone!!!
Heh...true, its lazy but at the end of the day its the easiest way to improve the worth of some of these units for GungHo.

I mean Famiel was already a Top Tier sub for U&Y before this...but now ? Wish i had her, actually she is the only Angel 2.0 i dont have. Glad for the other ones though - now we need their skill up units.
Awoken Loki! :D The final piece for D.Meta revival :)
Looks like Hybrid DMeta teams will be the default from now on - TPA and Rows, whynotboth.gif

Even with Loki hitting 100% sbr is an effort - i think 80% will have to be enough for most teams.
Well I just had the luckiest streak of godfest pulls. I rolled 17 golds in a row.

The streak ended with a Snow White but I can't complain. My last lucky streak was over a year ago with 12 golds in a row so this beat that handily. I guess I won't pull the FF REM since I used up almost all my saved up stones
Great pulls - just looking from the last posts here it seems this current GF has been quite good for most Gaffers. No need to wait for PCGF unless you are still new to the game.

cw_sasuke

Did a Yolo Pull because why not. Got Sumire (dupe) - which isnt too bad since he is a solid sub for his own team and i was able to max skill him with 15 fruits just before the evo material change.

So yeah at the end im more happy that i could make more space in my box. Now lets see what Sumire is capable off.

Dandte

Save some stones for pcgf that's how I rolled all my best leads. You may not get what you want exactly but you'll roll something useful.

I will, thanks for the hint.

And i have 3 more or less smaller questions :)

1. I'm using the PAD Guide App. I startet with the US Version of PaD but now i'm using the EU Version, i think. The PAD Guide App only shows US/JAP/KOR Times. I put in my ID and should have the right GRP but f.e. yesterday i had ruby dragons but acording to the app i should have had sapphire dragons. Is there a EU Version of the Guide or am i missing something?

2. Any tipps for the Draggie!-Max Cost 10 Dungeon?

i tried a 4* Asuka/Thumbelina 5* Beast Rider + 2 Dub-mythlit Team with Asuka as the leader and a 2.5*atk for attacker friend but i got wrecked.

3. Does someone has infos about an upcoming PaD/Monsstrike/TerraBattle-esk game? I want to start antother gatcha game right from the start but i don't know where to look for this type of games.

jiggle

Doing hera dungeons today made me realize my alt had leapfrogged over main

Blew threw them with Shiva,2urd,caocao,ronia
While my main verdandi with 3 liubeis and gzl struggled on Hera ur & beorc
Sad

Congrats - thats a great haul...on both accounts :eek:
I dont have stones to pull yet but at least someone here is getting some nice pulls !!
Thanks!
After playing like year and a half
This was probably the best GF I've ever had

This godfest sucked.

On my main account I got GrimRock and Thanatos.

On my second account I got Metatron, Umisachii&Yamasachi (already have this on this account) + Jester Wizard, Chester

Like someone else said above. Very underwhelming.

cw_sasuke

Oh hey
Loki may finally get some use

I just realized from looking at FL that orochi now has a 4 TPA :0
Perfect for team skuld except for the fact that I can't farm tengu ;0;

Thanks!
After playing like year and a half
This was probably the best GF I've ever had
Actually you can farm Tengu and get him today from the Desc. Carnival.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1439

PS. Yeah its always great to see other Gaffers getting a bunch of good pulls after they saved up stones for a while.
This godfest sucked.

On my second account I got Metatron, Umisachii&Yamasachi (already have this on this account) + Jester Wizard, Chester

While it could be better - at least U&Y is a kick ass sub on his own team - especially once he gets his Inception Uevo - 60% SBR just from 3 U&Ys. But then again i dont know how invested you are in your 2nd account.
I will, thanks for the hint.

And i have 3 more or less smaller questions :)

1. I'm using the PAD Guide App. I startet with the US Version of PaD but now i'm using the EU Version, i think. The PAD Guide App only shows US/JAP/KOR Times. I put in my ID and should have the right GRP but f.e. yesterday i had ruby dragons but acording to the app i should have had sapphire dragons. Is there a EU Version of the Guide or am i missing something?

2. Any tipps for the Draggie!-Max Cost 10 Dungeon?

i tried a 4* Asuka/Thumbelina 5* Beast Rider + 2 Dub-mythlit Team with Asuka as the leader and a 2.5*atk for attacker friend but i got wrecked.

3. Does someone has infos about an upcoming PaD/Monsstrike/TerraBattle-esk game? I want to start antother gatcha game right from the start but i don't know where to look for this type of games.
I never beat Draggie so i cant help on that front - especially now that you can get him from Desc. Carnival i probably wont bother anytime soon. Also i dont think there is a EU version of PaD Guide...maybe Rixa can help out since he also plays on EU servers.

For your 3rd question - subscribing to this thread might help a bit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1128143
This godfest sucked.

While it could be better - at least U&Y is a kick ass sub on his own team - especially once he gets his Inception Uevo - 60% SBR just from 3 U&Ys. But then again i dont know how invested you are in your 2nd account.

Honesty I play my first and second account about the same, I just started the second one later on so it's a bit behind.

Yeah I'll probably try to Uevo both of them. My original U&Y is currently at the second stage, only need to get a Dub-emelit on Friday to finish the upgrade.

Speaking of upgrades, what's the word on Liu Bei? He's got two evos. One that is a G/Y and one that is a G/R. I can probably do one today or the other on friday, depending on drops. Which do I go for?

bjork

I want a Kefka just because, but I can only clear the 15 and the 25. Is the drop rate so low that I should forget it?

Jagernaut

Honesty I play my first and second account about the same, I just started the second one later on so it's a bit behind.

Yeah I'll probably try to Uevo both of them. My original U&Y is currently at the second stage, only need to get a Dub-emelit on Friday to finish the upgrade.

Speaking of upgrades, what's the word on Liu Bei? He's got two evos. One that is a G/Y and one that is a G/R. I can probably do one today or the other on friday, depending on drops. Which do I go for?

G/R Liu Bei has 3 two-prong awakenings and is one of the best wood subs in the game.

I rolled 3 times in the Godfest:

Light Wee Jas - dupe
Archangel Lucifer - dupe
Izanagi - good but hoped for a Kali or Urd

Pretty disappointed with Hathor to be honest. The added awakenings don't make me want to use her more at all. Wish they would have changed her subcolor to dark.

Angel 2.0 uvos are nice. Ariel will be a heavy hitter if I can find a team to use her on.

razterik

I want a Kefka just because, but I can only clear the 15 and the 25. Is the drop rate so low that I should forget it?

Yeah, they're really low, probably 5% and 10% at best. If you can push your team up to Master, your drop chance goes up to 40%. Also attempting on the weekend day when bonus rate is 2x can help.

Oh, hey, AA2 ults. Time to see if my Rozuel is finally usef....oh. And no Nepnep art? Boo. Hathor should be decent, stacking that many orb enhance is pretty good now. Kind of wanted a less "reserved" pose, should have played more to her "strengths". A.Loki is pretty much everything I expected. Good, not particularly noteworthy.

AA going Super UEvo seems like GungHo throwing their hands up on split ultimates. Which is okay because almost invariably one form dominated the other in usage. Only issue is they'll have to push the Awoken forms harder later on to make them better than the supers. Don't care for Super Michael much, but then green rows are mostly dead in NA without Gon. I suppose he fits tanky Freyja or the green Sengoku. Excited for a potential triple row Super Uriel, who will be amazing for Shiva Dragon. And it'll be a good boost to Gabriel as well. Dare we hope for a four row Raphael or are they going to toss off the D/L ones with two TPAs instead.

razterik

Wasn't the 1% mostly for 10 stamina tier or did they roll everything down further when they introduced 45 stamina level? Haven't payed attention to low level boss drop rates in forever.

I got Goddess of Secrets, Kali and Archangel Lucifer from the God Fest so far. Any good?

I've been playing this for months and still have no idea what's going on, haha.

Wasn't the 1% mostly for 10 stamina tier or did they roll everything down further when they introduced 45 stamina level? Haven't payed attention to low level boss drop rates in forever.

I dunno, all this stuff is more or less apocryphal knowledge at this point lol

I got Goddess of Secrets, Kali and Archangel Lucifer from the God Fest so far. Any good?

I've been playing this for months and still have no idea what's going on, haha.

L.Kali is an S class sub and a late/endgame leader in her own right. Lucifer... got hit pretty hard by power creep that he himself caused.

If my only options for damage reduction are awoken susano (not skilled so 15 cd) regular ult Susano (max skilled so 15 cd) or an evolved, but not ult, Indra (also not skilled so 20cd). Do I have any shot at Hera banquet?

I can run bestcat, A. RA, or shiva easily. All the Greek awokens, except for Ceres, and just got an awoken Ammy.

J0dy77

I saw all the good rolls in the thread and decided to pull once more... Fuu. Gungho knew my desire sensor for Hero gods.

Overall a good two days. Satsuki, Persephone (dupe), Akechi (first samurai God) and Fuu.

Should have held firm on that last pull. :)

I saw all the good rolls in the thread and decided to pull once more... Fuu. Gungho knew my desire sensor for Hero gods.

Overall a good two days. Satsuki, Persephone (dupe), Akechi (first samurai God) and Fuu.

Should have held firm on that last pull. :)
Sorry I should have balanced out the good pulls with my awful ones. 3,000 MP yesterday (I don't even remember who I got), Hades #4 today. NA account luck continues to be poor.

razterik

If my only options for damage reduction are awoken susano (not skilled so 15 cd) regular ult Susano (max skilled so 15 cd) or an evolved, but not ult, Indra (also not skilled so 20cd). Do I have any shot at Hera banquet?

I can run bestcat, A. RA, or shiva easily. All the Greek awokens, except for Ceres, and just got an awoken Ammy.

Any three of those teams is more than up to the task and you can cheese the dungeon with a careful Minerva run if you wish. I'd pick whatever you're more comfortable with or have the most effort put into. Ra and Shiva are best prepared to handle a fat metal, Bastet probably needs triple TPAer to clear easily. Not a fan of light teams against Hera Beorc because you have to stall out her absorb. Out of your shield options, A.Susano is likely best in all instances.

Okamid3n

Annnd I got another Tsubaki. My godfest exclusives come in pair.

I imagine a Tsubaki sub is good in a Tsubaki team. Something like Tsubaki/Tsubaki/Leilan/Leilan/Yamato/Tsubaki could work well. Cao Cao could fit in there somewhere too. Good amount of Haste.

When will I manage to fully skill two Tsubaki though.

Top Bottom