• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

coy

Will roll a few on Day 2 as I have no Heroes. Even with 3/5 JP2 gods, I'll take my chances at the Heroes. The GFE would be an excellent bonus especially Kaede or Satsuki.

Rixa

Day 2 for me too. Since I only have Verdandi / LKali / Zuoh (2x).
Hopefully not pulling 3rd Zuoh. Andromeda & Skuld would be nice but so slim chances to get them.

Edit: Woke up at 5:04 am (dunno why). Decided to do Tama Retreat few runs.
- 8 Runs (7x50 sta, 1x99 sta)
- 3 Stones used
- Cleared 99 Tama dungeon (got stone there)
- 4 Tamadras (1 Invade, 1 from 99 sta dungeon, 2 from TR last floor)
- 24 Baby Tamadras
^^ Its better than nothing but so many Chibidras & so few Invades & Didnt see single Tamadra + Baby Tamadras floor.

Also today going to do Dragon Zombie Dungeon with my makeshift party (cost issues). Vritra could use few skill ups thru bone fish evolutions.
Screenshot_2015-10-31-11-59-45.png
Screenshot_2015-10-31-12-06-22.png
Screenshot_2015-10-31-12-06-41.png

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Dem OE Awakenings at work - now i only need to stay put for Water Canrival to arrive so i can skill up these Nuts. Finally a team worthy of Queen Sara (lol).

sara_at_work74bnn.jpg

PS.
I didnt clear to many Desc the last days, still sucks that i havent gotten Angel or the Dark Invade unit yet. Well maybe next time.

I pulled a 6 Star cao cao, is he usable? Looks like a generic type Captain.
Def. will be useful early on if you can use him as a leader with a bunch of farmable attackers. 3x atk multi and increased HP should be good to clear/farm the normal stages.

bjork

I cleared Legendary Dragon's Footprints with an attacker team. Now it says the next tier has no recovery. Think I'll wait awhile before I try and even look at that one, heh.

I'm rolling day 2. I was going to save my stones for player's choice, but I have zero of the pantheon gods, dark gala is appealing to me, and Pandora would make my Typhon team stacked. Could also use an LKali, a 2nd DKali, or any Odin.

Ducarmel

Pulled untill I got a silver jp day 1 hoping for any kali, I want all the constellation pantheons, while I don't care about the Norse but reddit convinced me that they probably are not that bad if farmable Ronia/Beez can beat Arena, then Awoken Norse can too.

2 gold 1 silver

blue rider guy
Spica
the yellow pad z thing

Selling the pad z card, maybe sell rider, i could use another blue orb changer if I do make the Awoken Isis team just need some Ryune friends.

Spica cool, wanted Castor or Pollux maybe tomorrow I will get one.

Edit: Probably going to be too late to try it but i saw a Ama/Grodin team listed for 5x4 board T&S dungeon on pad.skyozora, is it reliable?, edit: saw some vids seems like its even used for the normal version i don't have any gravity though or nukes, other teams seem too slow.

ZombAid82

Day 2 for me too. Since I only have Verdandi / LKali / Zuoh (2x).
Hopefully not pulling 3rd Zuoh. Andromeda & Skuld would be nice but so slim chances to get them.

Edit: Woke up at 5:04 am (dunno why). Decided to do Tama Retreat few runs.
- 8 Runs (7x50 sta, 1x99 sta)
- 3 Stones used
- Cleared 99 Tama dungeon (got stone there)
- 4 Tamadras (1 Invade, 1 from 99 sta dungeon, 2 from TR last floor)
- 24 Baby Tamadras
^^ Its better than nothing but so many Chibidras & so few Invades & Didnt see single Tamadra + Baby Tamadras floor.

Also today going to do Dragon Zombie Dungeon with my makeshift party (cost issues). Vritra could use few skill ups thru bone fish evolutions.

Hi rixa, would like to add you. Is there some more room in your friend list? ;-)

I fell asleep exactly an half hour before the tamadras would have been mine^^

Rixa

Hi rixa, would like to add you. Is there some more room in your friend list? ;-)

I fell asleep exactly an half hour before the tamadras would have been mine^^

Sure, added 5 more friendslots, my ID: 347976340
Maybe you get B-Tamas next time they are on and Iam sleeping :p.

Negator

I wasn't too sure about this awoken Orochi, but he really does a shitload of damage. It turned my Skuld team into a consistent KOTG team with his extra health, 4 turn delay, and triple TPA. Sun Quan is retired.

ZeroAKA

What was the limit for the amount of mail you can have again? I'm at 90 unopened mails right now thanks to all of those Tamadra gifts.

J0dy77

Rolled a couple times in the JP fest, got Arthur Rider and a useless silver water card Ive never seen... is this 2013 again? :)

linsivvi

Unable to enter dungeon error again. How could Gungho still not get daylight savings right after so many years when every other single stamina based game can?

cw_sasuke

Unable to enter dungeon error again. How could Gungho still not get daylight savings right after so many years when every other single stamina based game can?

Same here...this sucks getting error code 8 -.-

So we will just have to wait now ? Goodby my Stamina.

Edit:
Never mind it works again.

bjork

Cleared Vesta Cave, finally. I had to use a stone at the last fight, but I got one back for clearing the level so I figured that's fine. Now I'm gonna drop down and try to level units more.

Negator

I only did up to 7. Once i have my bind clear monsters up to snuff I'll start tackling dungeons like that one.

Edit: Well, I just got Awoken Amaterasu. She's level 27 and half awoken but she's max skilled and is a bind clearer with green sub-attribute. I might as well jam her in the team and at least try.

donjezzy

great day without playing much. bought 30 stones and was able to get the Halloween sonia, Hades and a Goetia. also was able to max skill my satsuki, I like having so many dark options but I wish I had a dark bind removal outside of shadow dragon knight. also wish it wasn't impossible to skill zaerog and pandora lol I'm like 0 for 20 with those two.

Jagernaut

I only did up to 7. Once i have my bind clear monsters up to snuff I'll start tackling dungeons like that one.

Edit: Well, I just got Awoken Amaterasu. She's level 27 and half awoken but she's max skilled and is a bind clearer with green sub-attribute. I might as well jam her in the team and at least try.

If you have some good subs you can clear lv 8 with Awoken Amaterasu leads. I one shot the Angelit and Devilit with Fuu + mini Valk + Venus on the first turn. I also killed Raphael with the same combo. It was easier than using Awoken Ra (I don't have any Kali's so there is a small chance of orb troll in no rcv dungeons).

Jagernaut

My light box is the least developed, but I do have some decent cards that I could use for the team later. Something like this maybe?

Edit: Da Quao probably fits in that team somewhere. I never use Xiao Quao so I might switch her over.

The L Kalis have nice stats but their active is not good for the team. DQ would be an excellent sub, I use a mini DQ instead of Fuu unless I need to burst in the first turn. LZL is also good if you don't have Venus.

hermit7

If you have some good subs you can clear lv 8 with Awoken Amaterasu leads. I one shot the Angelit and Devilit with Fuu + mini Valk + Venus on the first turn. I also killed Raphael with the same combo. It was easier than using Awoken Ra (I don't have any Kali's so there is a small chance of orb troll in no rcv dungeons).

Wow on the damage that is impressive. Maybe i should level the light Knight.

I get over a million with chibi valk but that is great damage.

Rixa

Managed to beat challenge 6 in 3rd try, despite doing 1 stupid mistake on last floor cause I couldnt do over 4 combo which would have killed boss. Well luckily I could kill it next turn.
Man I hate those "Do atleast x amount of combos or else youre fucked" skills.

Of course wood team isnt ideal for this dungeon...

cw_sasuke

So Hera Challenge (yeah 2x Snowglobes) and FF Collabo tomorrow...at least something to do again.

Managed to beat challenge 6 in 3rd try, despite doing 1 stupid mistake on last floor cause I couldnt do over 4 combo which would have killed boss. Well luckily I could kill it next turn.
Man I hate those "Do atleast x amount of combos or else youre fucked" skills.

Of course wood team isnt ideal for this dungeon...

Congrats !!

Yeah hitting higher combos with Verdandi while matching TPAs can be difficult - once she gets her UEVO and finger Awakenings it should be a bit easier.

NineH

Since it was Halloween, I decided to do a YOLO roll because why not. Got a Snow White and turned off the game in disgust. Oh this game and their trap REM.

Rixa

So Hera Challenge (yeah 2x Snowglobes) and FF Collabo tomorrow...at least something to do again.

Congrats !!

Yeah hitting higher combos with Verdandi while matching TPAs can be difficult - once she gets her UEVO and finger Awakenings it should be a bit easier.

Thanks, indeed lack of time is issue usually or my fumbling fingers :p.
Iam trying to do atleast 2 first stages. I really need that Water Jewel for my Lakshmi (then Iam one jewel short).

Negator

Maybe this time I will finally be able to do the legend plus Hera. Kushinada is level 66 but otherwise she is ready.

Edit: Took out Challenge 8. Putting in Awoken Amaterasu completely trivialized the dungeon, lol.

bjork

Since it was Halloween, I decided to do a YOLO roll because why not. Got a Snow White and turned off the game in disgust. Oh this game and their trap REM.

I did this too, and I got Cinderella. On my second account, I got Thoth & Sopdet, divine queen hera, and keeper of the sacred texts metatron. The game knows when you're playing your main and when you're not.

Jonsoncao

Banned
Anyone using a Ra dragon like to form a best friend triangle?
Currently my Radra is Lv 82/+297/max skilled with 5 dark resist latents.

ID: 348,285,288

Writing's been on the wall for a while now, but it may be time to retire Vegitto as my frontrunner team. Went into Nordis blind because why not, and struggled with him and eventually failed the dungeon. Tried my A.Shiva team instead and completely crushed it despite falling for all the asshole binds in the dungeon. This has been a recurring pattern as of late.

Rixa

I did my first Coin Dungeon today (Water Sprite). Dunno why I havent done them earlier. 250k and some stamina in exchange to stone, too bad that you cant get Tamadra from it. Going to do Pengdra Village soon (five times), since Tower of Giants dropped some plants to me.

How good are the +egg rates for Halloween Night? Wondering if I should sink stamina into it during 2x drop later today. I don't have anything to skill up from it, unfortunately.

Okamid3n

I really need a new top tier lead in a non-red color, ugh. I have 15 piis/15 orbs/4 snow globes in every single non-red colors and I have no box space left. But besides Kirin (when she gets her Awoken), I have no reason to build other teams since Shiva is just much better.

The upcoming godfest doesn't have any top tier leaders either, so I guess I should pass.

EDIT: With so many light piis, I might just skill Elia once I get her. People always say to save for something that can't be skilled up, but I don't think I roll enough stuff to justify this. She'll be great with my Sakuya.

Top Bottom