• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

J0dy77

Dub-Topalits are my most hated thing in this game. I need 3 and have run Friday dungeon 5 times now with nothing. Ridiculous how rare things are and how much they are required for every evo.

Also, F, the super king skill up rate. 20 super kings to Ares for 1 skillup.

I need like a million Dubmyths and those haven't dropped for me ever, so yeah
nA2s4Re.jpg
Hera Rush completed on my NA account with a poverty option for mitigating the pre-emptive. Wish the account had the REM luck my JP account has had.

hermit7

Beat 1-7 no issues.

8 is a little more challenging for me right now. I am not sure who to use on no dupes, shiva is hard because he is a combo but that doesn't really mesh with any other red leads.

No Osiris friends to run with Bastet. Tried hkali/Dkali but that was just a bad idea.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Best place to farm Winron.

Wood Carnival or blue sprite?
Blue Sprite on 2x is probably the most time and stamina effective. Wood Carnival is great if you also need the other skill ups.

Otherwise you can also get skill-ups Mondays on the Wind Dragon Knight technical stage.

Kyuur

Wow, one shot gives a stone per floor, awesome!

Yolo rolled a Horus. Fat Chocobo + A. Isis gives me all colours already for A. Horus, probably through A. Orochi on there but idk what other subs to use. All of my fire subs work actively against Horus boards (Urd, Yamato, Uriel, Hino). Not sure its worth running him without Kalis.

Finished challenge 8 and even got the shynpy I was hoping for! I was planning to retry these dungeons to find the pys I'm looking for, but given how brutal challenges 9 and 10 look, I think I'll just settle for whatever I can get. I'm not even sure I can take challenge 9 at all, since I rely so heavily on time extends.

Jagernaut

Wow, one shot gives a stone per floor, awesome!

Yolo rolled a Horus. Fat Chocobo + A. Isis gives me all colours already for A. Horus, probably through A. Orochi on there but idk what other subs to use. All of my fire subs work actively against Horus boards (Urd, Yamato, Uriel, Hino). Not sure its worth running him without Kalis.

Awoken Horus doesn't need Kalis, he's pretty hard to orb troll. You only need 4 colors + a skill to get 36x atk. Just use subs with low cooldowns and add a heartbreaker (I like chibi Valk for her 2 prongs and color coverage).

razterik

Best place to farm Winron.

Wood Carnival or blue sprite?

Don't have solid numbers, but I would run Wood Carnival if you aren't skilling Andromeda. I remember getting a lot of extra Winron drops when I was farming Osiris skill ups. During 2x, every non-boss floor on Int drops, giving four chances at a Winron spawn/drop. Blue Sprite Expert on 2x has maybe 50% chance on the Winron floor and a small chance for a spawn/drop before.

So just hypermaxed my RaDra. Haven't fed it any latents though. Didn't know I should've farmed +HP latents when I had the chance. Hopefully latent invades return soon. Or even better, resist latent invades. Don't know if I'll ever roll another DKali, so seriously considering hypermaxing Fat Chocobo for the team. Its 5000+ HP negates the need for +HP latents and double Dark/Light resist awakenings are worth 20 latent resists on their own. I think I'll take the team for a spin in endless corridors to see how it fares before committing to it. Even if I roll a DKali later, a hypermaxed Fat Chocobo is still a cool monster to have in my box. And +eggs keep getting easier and easier to acquire.

razterik

Haha, like how you went from being unsure about spending all MP for ShivDra to "Whoops, I bought Ra Dragon!"

Here's an excellent resource on RaDra latents setups:
https://setsupad.wordpress.com/2015/10/14/latents-for-the-ra-dragon-arena-farming-team/

Biggest issue I see with Fat Chocobo is the lack of skill bind resist, but I suppose it's manageable, especially if you're willing to eat a loss now and again.

Have pity for us DKali-less peasants. I would totally go in on the RaDra hype, but I'm not spending thousands more on the REM hoping to pull that one vital piece.

Thinking about going YomiDra as my eventual arena team since I have almost all the good subs maxed out, but curious what they'll spring on us for Christmas.

What teams are people running for floor 8? No dupes tends to break shiva, Ra might work with L.Kali , but it's not as powerful. Don't think bestcat can do it paired with another monster.

Any tips are greatly appreciated!

Negator

What teams are people running for floor 8? No dupes tends to break shiva, Ra might work with L.Kali , but it's not as powerful. Don't think bestcat can do it paired with another monster.

Bastet generally pairs well with Verdandi, Vishnu, and Kaede. Sure the multiplier won't be 36x but I think 18x or 21x multiplier with TPAs should be enough to obliterate most floors with an active.

cw_sasuke

I used Bastet x Osiris for easy clear. Teaming up with Verdandi would also be good unless you have to use her as a sub.

hermit7

Yeah I am having problems with this as well. Was using krishna as a pair with shiva and was effective enough with it, but only have one friend who I see with him.

Anyone have Osiris so I can use him? I would appreciate it.

Edit :

Beat it with vishnu/lei bei/meimei/verd/gzl/Bastet.

Not a very stable clear, and took me a few tries, but I was able to do it. Gzl was there for piis but I still didn't even break their armor and was able to ping them one at a time.

Floor 9 looks difficult with no awakenings. Thinking karin would be good to beat it? Damage reduction and decent enough attack seem useful.

Haha, like how you went from being unsure about spending all MP for ShivDra to "Whoops, I bought Ra Dragon!"

Here's an excellent resource on RaDra latents setups:
https://setsupad.wordpress.com/2015/10/14/latents-for-the-ra-dragon-arena-farming-team/

Biggest issue I see with Fat Chocobo is the lack of skill bind resist, but I suppose it's manageable, especially if you're willing to eat a loss now and again.

Have pity for us DKali-less peasants. I would totally go in on the RaDra hype, but I'm not spending thousands more on the REM hoping to pull that one vital piece.

Thinking about going YomiDra as my eventual arena team since I have almost all the good subs maxed out, but curious what they'll spring on us for Christmas.
Haha, yeah! Also felt a little pressure to not let RaDra rotate out and not be able to run the arena. Yeah lack of SBR is the biggest issue, but 80% is a high success rate plus the RCV multiplier can let me stall a successful bind, too. Wouldn't have bought RaDra without at least 1 DKali. RaDra just seems too good to pass up due to missing an extra DKali. Considered buying Courage instead to make that Awilda cheese team but had flashbacks of Luci tank teams and don't want to run that style of team on any regular basis.

Yeah I read that article. Stumbled across Setsu's blog and realized he was already on my friends list. Helpful English PAD blog. Like I said, one nice thing about Fat Chocobo is that it already has all the Dark and Light resists and HP that I would have to buy/farm if I had a second DKali.

Jagernaut

I just cleared Hera rush for the first time with Bastet. I was forced to use Verdandi on Hera Is because I messed up, but I stalled on Sowilo to get her back up. I made a 7 combo with 3 wood two prongs and 1 wood combo and Liu Bei hit for 2.6 million and cracked Extreme Metal King's defense. Feels good.

cw_sasuke

Wondering how Final Fantasy Collab Collab on 2x + egg compares to 3x normals like KotG - anyone tried the FF stages yet ?

Also i just realized that i havent spend a single Fire Pi since i have played this game...most options were just lackluster so it didnt seem worth using Piis on them. Im thinking of starting/working on Goemon farming team - having Rodin and not using him for anything feels kinda wrong. I would use the Pii i have to max skill Goemon.

Goemon/Goemon/Rodin/Yamato/Tengu/Goemon
is what i had in mind...worth it razterik ? I know you run Goemon as well...or at least you did before ShivDra.

I just cleared Hera rush for the first time with Bastet. I was forced to use Verdandi on Hera Is because I messed up, but I stalled on Sowilo to get her back up. I made a 7 combo with 3 wood two prongs and 1 wood combo and Liu Bei hit for 2.6 million and cracked Extreme Metal King's defense. Feels good.
Nice - get those Snowglobes :)

cw_sasuke

Fuck you GungHo, yeah dont go blindly to dungeon.

Had around 14k hp left on 3rd turn.

This happened to me as well -.-
Didnt look at the description because i thought lvl5 wont be an issue for Bastet...well shit.

In general it feels like Green teams are getting cockblocked in many of the latest challenges or Legend + ala Nordis/Scarlet. We are now paying the price for Liu Bei and Vishnu triple Dongs lol.

How is A Lakshmi going so far ?

Rixa

Didnt look at the description because i thought lvl5 wont be an issue for Bastet...well shit.

In general it feels like Green teams are getting cockblocked in many of the latest challenges or Legend + ala Nordis/Scarlet. We are now paying the price for Liu Bei and Vishnu triple Dongs lol.

How is A Lakshmi going so far ?

Tbh. I havent tested it yet :D. No stones and no exp to level other units. Maybe I should do a testdrive in challenge dungeon with that _not_so_ready_ water team. Actually I will do that while I wait for sta to regen.

Yeah, whats good to have skill bind resist at all when the enemy uses other ways to bind. Sadly my Wee Jas is at level 6.
-> I think I will add Snow White to my green team and use its skill in last floor.

Negator

Fuck you GungHo, yeah dont go blindly to dungeon.

Had around 14k hp left on 3rd turn.

lol Oops. I was about to blindly go into dungeon, but I looked it up on padx first thank god. It would have absolutely fucked my Verdandi team, so I went in with Skuld and my newly awoken Isis

bjork

Wondering how Final Fantasy Collab Collab on 2x + egg compares to 3x normals like KotG - anyone tried the FF stages yet ?

I've only been running the baby versions, but everyone except Kefka drops regularly. But they're not eggs with a + on them, so far. Does that chance increase on the harder levels too?

jiggle

Gadius leading 4 liu beis is fucking crazy
Like, no thinking required

Too bad orb change options are so limited
And no defense from any Binds

cw_sasuke

Finally Cleared Legendary Skyway !!

Only because One Shot Challenge 9 seems to difficult and i had nothing better to do. Based GZL let me OHKO this sucker. That 25 Mio dmg.
I will have to bring him along more often for the +8 Fire bosses. I could have cleared it with Sara but my only Sara friend wasnt online -.-

Next stop Legendary Snowy Valley...well once my stamina is back up.
Tbh. I havent tested it yet :D. No stones and no exp to level other units. Maybe I should do a testdrive in challenge dungeon with that _not_so_ready_ water team. Actually I will do that while I wait for sta to regen.
Well there are always the Endless 0 stamina dungeon to measure the teams performance.... she plays a bit different from your usual leader. Going from Verdandi to Parvati was a bit troublesome for me lol.
I've only been running the baby versions, but everyone except Kefka drops regularly. But they're not eggs with a + on them, so far. Does that chance increase on the harder levels too?

Hmm not sure but i would hope that the +egg chance increases with the difficulty. We need to wait for other Gaffer to chime in. I was too late but people said that the Halloween dungeon was great for +eggs on its last day.
Gadius leading 4 liu beis is fucking crazy
Like, no thinking required

Too bad orb change options are so limited
And no defense from any Binds
Wait...people use Gadius with Bei ? Dont you need hearts for his leader skill ?

jiggle

Wait...people use Gadius with Bei ? Dont you need hearts for his leader skill ?
Thought I'd give it a try after seeing the suggestion on padx lol
Absolutely devastating when it worked
Liu bei's active was completely useless though, as you'd imagine

Fun but not a good setup
even after verdandi replaced one of the slot

cw_sasuke

Legendary Snowy Valley done !!

Took me 3 attempts though, so i stoned for Stamina. Not planed but i got the stone back so its not that bad. This was more difficult than Skyway even with most units being water. Stalling/dmg shield/locked orbs etc. Had to get a "feeling" for the stage first so i failed a bit. Dont know if a max skill Awoken Orochi would be better than Echidna (likely) but since mine isnt skilled yet i couldnt try it out.

Got lucky that Meimeis active provided me with 5 green orbs at the end since the rest were locked. Rest was Vishnus OP skyfalls lol.

Sooo...Ultimate Arena is the only Technical stage left for me.
Thought I'd give it a try after seeing the suggestion on padx lol
Absolutely devastating when it worked
Liu bei's active was completely useless though, as you'd imagine

Fun but not a good setup
even after verdandi replaced one of the slot
Heh okay...never seen that setup before...but its always fun to play around with weird combinations.

bjork

I found Masquerade Guest, Izanami in my box the other day. Must've forgotten about it during the Halloween event. She seems pretty decent, 4x attack for god and balanced types, but recovery is halved. Might roll with her for the next little while.

razterik

Also i just realized that i havent spend a single Fire Pi since i have played this game...most options were just lackluster so it didnt seem worth using Piis on them. Im thinking of starting/working on Goemon farming team - having Rodin and not using him for anything feels kinda wrong. I would use the Pii i have to max skill Goemon.

Goemon/Goemon/Rodin/Yamato/Tengu/Goemon
is what i had in mind...worth it razterik ? I know you run Goemon as well...or at least you did before ShivDra.

Going to guess that the weapon skill up drops nullify any real plus egg gain 2x brings to FF collab. It's nice if you pulled the collab REM, but probably not very useful otherwise.

If your Goemon team is aimed at farming King of the Gods, then that's an excellent setup. For some harder content, you're short a couple skill boosts to get Goemon up first floor. Subbing an extra Goemon isn't something I would usually suggest outside specific farming builds, so feel free to replace him.

While still an excellent choice for farming 3x normals, Goemon has declined greatly in general usage after Shiva Dragon arrived. He's just far less flexible when tackling anything beyond medium difficultly content. That isn't to say he's useless. In fact, I recommend anyone who is serious about farming plus eggs have at least one max skill Goemon on hand because there's nothing yet that compares to his active's ability to clear trash with the 200k nuke and follow that with a floor kill from the red board.

With 10x Descends in mind, having two Goemon is almost essential for button push farming of Zeus/Goemon/Valyrie, especially if you lack multiple Rodins. This is what the team I posted on the last page is built for. By being able to sub one or both Goemon, I can pair with whatever lead I need to fill in for holes in my own team. Some builds need a decent amount of plus eggs, though. If you're only running 10x descends normally, this is far from necessary, although Goemon still makes it easier to cheese through some dungeons to save time and effort.

cw_sasuke

With Michaels and Artemis Uevos and GungHo trying to bring back Green Rows i wonder why they didnt just make the green MP dragon like ShivDra or NeptuneDra...these subs need a Top Tier leader.

I found Masquerade Guest, Izanami in my box the other day. Must've forgotten about it during the Halloween event. She seems pretty decent, 4x attack for god and balanced types, but recovery is halved. Might roll with her for the next little while.
Lucky you - one of the best Halloween pulls.

Going to guess that the weapon skill up drops nullify any real plus egg gain 2x brings to FF collab. It's nice if you pulled the collab REM, but probably not very useful otherwise.

If your Goemon team is aimed at farming King of the Gods, then that's an excellent setup. For some harder content, you're short a couple skill boosts to get Goemon up first floor. Subbing an extra Goemon isn't something I would usually suggest outside specific farming builds, so feel free to replace him.

While still an excellent choice for farming 3x normals, Goemon has declined greatly in general usage after Shiva Dragon arrived. He's just far less flexible when tackling anything beyond medium difficultly content. That isn't to say he's useless. In fact, I recommend anyone who is serious about farming plus eggs have at least one max skill Goemon on hand because there's nothing yet that compares to his active's ability to clear trash with the 200k nuke and follow that with a floor kill from the red board.

With 10x Descends in mind, having two Goemon is almost essential for button push farming of Zeus/Goemon/Valyrie, especially if you lack multiple Rodins. This is what the team I posted on the last page is built for. By being able to sub one or both Goemon, I can pair with whatever lead I need to fill in for holes in my own team. Some builds need a decent amount of plus eggs, though. If you're only running 10x descends normally, this is far from necessary, although Goemon still makes it easier to cheese through some dungeons to save time and effort.

Yeah if at all this would be used as a push button team for easier farming tasks. I dont expect to tackle high end content that Bastet cant handle. I might replace 2nd Goemon with another Fire Units with +skills to have Goemon ready on the first floor.

Then again farming 3x normals is already quite easy/fast for me, so it probably is only relevant if you stone a lot for stamina. Also not too interested in starting +egging Fire units just for a farming team yet. So yeah i will farm 2 Goemons the next time he is up and work on the team in the background.

Lets see how easy my green units can farm through the popular 10x spots.

With Michaels and Artemis Uevos and GungHo trying to bring back Green Rows i wonder why they didnt just make the green MP dragon like ShivDra or NeptuneDra...these subs need a Top Tier leader.
Awoken Astaroth please! Since the archdemons already have two row awakenings it would be a natural fit. Hopefully they do more with their actives than they did with Anubis...

FZZ

Banned
Still need to do Snowvalley and Skyway. Just too much of a stamina sink that I keep on delaying it lol

Also how many of you are going to be running A. Sakuya?

cw_sasuke

Awoken Astaroth please! Since the archdemons already have two row awakenings it would be a natural fit. Hopefully they do more with their actives than they did with Anubis...

Are the Archdemons up for Awoken upgrades soon ? Just checked their Pantheon...some like Astaroth already have 2 Uevos while Ball, Belial and Amon only have one Uevo so far.

Considering how nobody wants to roll when they are featured i would love some Awoken versions - i will lose my Astaroth skill ups but thats a small price if for a strong Row Leader.
Still need to do Snowvalley and Skyway. Just too much of a stamina sink that I keep on delaying it lol

I will def. give Sakuya a shot. Ra just wasnt for me, but i think i could get sued to A.Sakuya.

Jagernaut

I'm curious about what you didn't like about Awoken Ra. I think he's incredible, I just lack the Kalis to make a top notch team. I use him for no rcv dungeons and the power is impressive.

So I took awoken Ammy into one shot floor 9... I'm really not sure what to expect.

Except I recover over 18k HP whenever I match an orb...

EDIT: Reporting back... Failure. I had nothing that could take down the Piis

jay23

I'll be max skilling with the piis I have, if I like her enough I'll invest 200+ eggs I have saved. (may do that regardless for the potential pal points)

ZombAid82

Yeah, whats good to have skill bind resist at all when the enemy uses other ways to bind. Sadly my Wee Jas is at level 6.
-> I think I will add Snow White to my green team and use its skill in last floor.

Rixa, your a freaking genius! Never thought of using snow white as a healer in my verdandi team!!!
Pulled her also not to long ago, just like you, if I remember correctly.

Lv8 one shot dungeon
Ouch
No dupes AND twinlits round1?
End of the road for me
That reminds me. Anyone know if Japan implemented the no-dupe rule change to allow dupe leaders? Wondering when we'll get it.

I cleared all the One-Shot dungeons using A.Ra for all the higher levels. Teamed-up with RaDra for Lv8. The most annoying thing was probably Parvati in Lv10, but all monsters that absorb high damage attacks are annoying for A.Ra.

razterik

No dupe change happened after last JP update, so it's going to be a while. I would hope to see it before the end of the year, but NA updates usually slack off during this time frame.

Buying a coin dungeon with the intention of ranking up after the first pass but then dying to the boss instead sucks. Rip coins and the next hour of playing, can't even stone it.

smbu2000

Well I've done okay on skillups so far. I was able to max skill my DMeta (iPad) with only five of those skill up monsters. I needed 2 levels. Max skilled Perseus as well. Close to max skilling Michael as well.

On my iPhone, I got Tsubaki up to level 5 with only 12 Red Fruit. I'll try and finish her off next Thursday.

That reminds me. Anyone know if Japan implemented the no-dupe rule change to allow dupe leaders? Wondering when we'll get it.
It seems like they have. I just ran the newest Ranking dungeon on both of my accounts and I was able to use the same leader on both. It's a no dupe Ranking dungeon.

I don't think it's that. You just need to add in the necessary subs as needed. For binds like that, G Wee Jas makes a good sub as he can bind heal. A.Ceres as well with her 3 turn bind clear and now A.Amaterasu with her 4 turn bind heal. All of them are bind resistant as well.

My Kite team was hit by the dark bind on Nordis, which is why I took along LMeta to clear that out and take down Nordis.

I enjoy using Ra and he isn't that different from the normal 4 color required teams that I use. 5 color isn't that difficult once you get used to it and 100x is very powerful.
You can also control your damage somewhat by attacking with 25x when needed or using a skill for 100x.

FZZ

Banned
I will def. give Sakuya a shot. Ra just wasnt for me, but i think i could get sued to A.Sakuya.

I'll be max skilling with the piis I have, if I like her enough I'll invest 200+ eggs I have saved. (may do that regardless for the potential pal points)

Ayy

How are your guys' planned teams looking like though? HP seems to be a lacking factor for the teams I have planned.

Rixa

Rixa, your a freaking genius! Never thought of using snow white as a healer in my verdandi team!!!
Pulled her also not to long ago, just like you, if I remember correctly.
Thank you :). Hopefully you got that dungeon cleared.

I don't think it's that. You just need to add in the necessary subs as needed. For binds like that, G Wee Jas makes a good sub as he can bind heal. A.Ceres as well with her 3 turn bind clear and now A.Amaterasu with her 4 turn bind heal. All of them are bind resistant as well.

One more unit that needs exp. I managed to pull Wee Jas from last God Fest so he is my next unit for wood exp to pour. As long as I dont have him evoed & awoken, going to use Snow White. Also made yolo pull and got light version Wee Jas, good stuff.

cw_sasuke

I feel like my Sumire/Sara squads are very close to being finished - just need the Nut skillups as well as U&Y Uevo. Sure pulling Skuld would be nice as well...but lets focus on likely stuff first heh. Just hoping the Water Carnival wont take too long to arrive....Water Cat Dragon is a bust for Nut skill ups.

PS. Any Non Ra-Dragon\Ra teams here beaten One Shot Challenge lvl 9 yet ?
I'm curious about what you didn't like about Awoken Ra. I think he's incredible, I just lack the Kalis to make a top notch team. I use him for no rcv dungeons and the power is impressive.
In my situation the damage output is lower compared to my Bastet team for a lot more effort.I know he is good and i have a solid team for him...but having to match all 5 colors just to kill scrub enemies and getting orbtrolled from time to time kinda sucks.

Playing with Bastet, Sara and Sumire i tend to get even more offended by orbtrolls nowadays lol. Lets see if Sakuya can "save" me from that...if that fails there is still Awoken U&Y at some point. I am more comfortable with matching 4 colors consistent, but matching all 5 or you get nothing isnt appealing to me right now.

Ra isnt going anywhere though - i evolved, leveled and max skilled him - so at some point i will force myself to give him a fair shot. Pulling DKali or Isis and it would be more difficult to resist him.
Def. are worse things you could spend +eggs on - thanks to her Awakenings/Anti-Bind she can be a useful subs as well on other teams.
Well I've done okay on skillups so far. I was able to max skill my DMeta (iPad) with only five of those skill up monsters. I needed 2 levels. Max skilled Perseus as well. Close to max skilling Michael as well.

On my iPhone, I got Tsubaki up to level 5 with only 12 Red Fruit. I'll try and finish her off next Thursday.
Congrats - have you played around with Buffed up DMeta yet ? Is that a team you are interested in ?

My Kite team was hit by the dark bind on Nordis, which is why I took along LMeta to clear that out and take down Nordis.

I enjoy using Ra and he isn't that different from the normal 4 color required teams that I use. 5 color isn't that difficult once you get used to it and 100x is very powerful.
You can also control your damage somewhat by attacking with 25x when needed or using a skill for 100x.
Yeah having the right sub selection is always key for rougher Desc. Cant wait for FotN Collab to come back so i can max skill Wee Jas - still no Ceres here.

My main point was more in regards to elemental advantages though. Having to dish out twice as much damage against Nordis and Scarlet with Bastet isnt that easy - just not used to stalling for longer time on Bossfight and the more time it takes the likelier it is to mess things up. I never played and liked Ronia or even before that 2/4/2 HP leader that grinded down enemies.

From my startups U&Y and GZL it pretty much always was...if i dont OHKO the boss this will get ugly very fast for me. Still play more or less the same way even though i gotten more used to stalling with the increasing +egg number.

Its funny how these high HP bosses often keep me away from attempting the stage, yet when i finally decide to clear it damage is rarely an issue. Guess im still getting used to the power creep - not too long ago i would lose my shit if U&Y would hit for more than a million with multiple +TPA and a bunch of used skilled. Now Vishnu in a Bastet team alone hits harder than my whole U&Y team not too long ago. Nuts....

I think A.Sakuya will be quite helpful for the stages that arent to favorable for Bastet once she hits - so i can wait for her.
Ayy

How are your guys' planned teams looking like though? HP seems to be a lacking factor for the teams I have planned.

Yeah because of the low HP you more or less need a shield sub for tougher content.

Sakuya/LKali/LKali/A.Susano/Flex/Sakuya

Flex spot will depend on if 100% SBR is needed and/or how much dmg is needed. Right now im thinking Maeda Keiji or A.Ra for 100% SBR (i have given up on max skilling Elia), otherwise Apollo or a enhancer ala Sun Quan.
One more unit that needs exp. I managed to pull Wee Jas from last God Fest so he is my next unit for wood exp to pour. As long as I dont have him evoed & awoken, going to use Snow White. Also made yolo pull and got light version Wee Jas, good stuff.
Wee Jas is good - just on tougher stages you sometimes cant stall long enough for his initial Cool Down - especially since he doesnt have any +Skill Awakenings on him. Once the FotN Collabo comes back and we can max skill him he will be way more useful.

Delay, hearts(healing),unbinding + time extend is actually amazing for a sub. Even better if he ever gets an Uevo.

bjork

Was playing at work and not paying attention, on the FF dungeon. I didn't know Gilgamesh was in the pool of encounters. I only glanced up to see his speech bubble and didn't recognize it, but he died before I could see who it was. He didn't drop, heh.

Top Bottom