• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

razterik

How were your rates? Or did you throw Shypys at it?

I'd use my extraneous Shypys on mine if I had a Sakuya...

I fed around 10 dupes for one skill up a while back when Ilya was in 10x coin Descendeds. Gave up on that and started throwing every light pii at her after A.Sakuya arrived. Probably could have finished a month ago if I could find the rest of the light piis in my mail box.

I didn't have any decent light cards to pii besides her, so I figured it was worth it. Of course, after I was halfway done I got A.Thor and pulled Saria and Amaterasu. And now Ilya drops in the co-op 99 stamina God Rush, though I'm not sure about the rates there and I doubt I would be able to consistently farm it without help.

Happy she's done either way and now I can slot her into several other work-in-progress light teams.

NineH

Feeding 5 jewel of wood to awoken Meimei and getting no skill ups feels so bad. Thankfully I have no more monsters to evolve that need wood jewels but still that sucks.

smbu2000

I max skilled my Tsubaki with only two Gold Keepers (last skill up) now I need to work on #2 that I got with my 250 rank bonus. Also max skilled my Verdandi #1, probably won't bother with #2.
I fed around 10 dupes for one skill up a while back when Ilya was in 10x coin Descendeds. Gave up on that and started throwing every light pii at her after A.Sakuya arrived. Probably could have finished a month ago if I could find the rest of the light piis in my mail box.

I didn't have any decent light cards to pii besides her, so I figured it was worth it. Of course, after I was halfway done I got A.Thor and pulled Saria and Amaterasu. And now Ilya drops in the co-op 99 stamina God Rush, though I'm not sure about the rates there and I doubt I would be able to consistently farm it without help.

Happy she's done either way and now I can slot her into several other work-in-progress light teams.
Congrats on the hyper!

To try and find stuff in my box I use:
http://www18.atwiki.jp/pazdra/pages/7092.html#2015/11/20 for the descend challenges. You can go back using how many days ago it was.

and here http://www18.atwiki.jp/pazdra/pages/6577.html for the Challenge Dungeons.

It's still a pain, but you can find stuff when you are trying to go through your mailbox.

Thanks. Sent an invite to the first account.
Thanks for the add and BF!
I usually have Kite in slot 1, Vegito in slot 2 (for all of the people who BF'ed me when I ran Vegito) and Yomi Dragon as main choice.

I also have hyper A.Ra (5x dark resist), hyper Halloween Kali (5x dark resist) and hyper Bastet who I run sometimes as well.
Just used my A.Ra team to clear Z8 again for the new Challenge Dungeons.

razterik

Hey, that's really useful! Thanks. I'll have to pick through my mail later and see what I have in there. Need to clear it out soon before it gets too full.

Jagernaut

I've been trying out a Awoken I&I/Ryune team, much better than Ronia/Beelzebub.

11 water rows (13 with Gabriel super ultimate)
8 skill boosts
3 hastes
skill lock immune

FQviEES.jpg

dLNliqF.jpg

J0dy77

I've been trying out a Awoken I&I/Ryune team, much better than Ronia/Beelzebub.

11 water rows (13 with Gabriel super ultimate)
8 skill boosts
3 hastes
skill lock immune

I've been messing around with Thor and I&I and everything just seems so underwhelming. There is a ton of damage when you use the big hitter combos like this one but tickles the rest of the time. You have to heavily rely on active skills with very long cooldowns. Maybe I just need to mess with a bit more. I have a lot of strong pieces for the team.

Jagernaut

They are tank teams that can take a lot of damage and heal back up while charging skills. They can't compare to the raw power of spike teams. It's a completely different play style.

hermit7

I've been messing around with Thor and I&I and everything just seems so underwhelming. There is a ton of damage when you use the big hitter combos like this one but tickles the rest of the time. You have to heavily rely on active skills with very long cooldowns. Maybe I just need to mess with a bit more. I have a lot of strong pieces for the team.

This has been my experience as well. The bonus I have been finding that you can eat pretty much any damage early until you need to make that burst happen.

I have been running Thor, dqxq, sun wokung, Apollo, and chibi valk for the moment. I have apocalypse as well waiting but I need to awaken and skill him before I can utilize him. 11 rows when that team comes together and all of those cards are max skilled save for wokung who is at level 3 or so. Even so you really only need to use one active per floor and the haste of saria/ryune and Thor is pretty handy to have the skills up when they are needed.

J0dy77

They are tank teams that can take a lot of damage and heal back up while charging skills. They can't compare to the raw power of spike teams. It's a completely different play style.

Yeah, I have to get used to the Ronia/Beelzebub style of play again and learn to stall. I've gotten so used to playing the kill or be killed style I'm look for maximum damage each turn. I'll have to keep messing around with both these teams and figure out the best combination of subs. I have a really good mix for both. I just need more friends that run these leads.

hermit7

Beat My first full set of challenges. (Non-descended)

9 took too many tries but I was able to beat 10 on the first shot.

10 was cake with Bastet. Bastet, vishnu, meimei, verd, meimei, bastet.

Have enough hp to tank Dios preemptive hit (like 500 extra hp) so I had to make sure I was full on health but aside from that it was a cinch.

I think when x10 come around I am going to work on plusing Bastets team finish her and then throw eggs on vishnu. His atk boost alone will be worth it. Bastet is just too good I think.

jay23

Not a fan of those teams anymore, after using combo leads the past year I don't think I can go back to those tanky teams. Only use my Ronia/Beelz team for quick farming.

FZZ

Banned
For some reason tanky teams discussion has got me wondering if anyone has beaten arena in challenge mode

Have no clue what type of team they'd use

Just beat level 10 making this my first no stone challenge dungeon clear. Sakuya took care of 6-9, but I decided to use Yomi for C10. I'm really liking both of them as leaders.

Kyuur

Keep dying to Medjedra on Challenge 7 (anyone else have a problem with this guy?). Start it up today, say I'm not going to use Orochi on T&S and instead save it. Isis binds me for the first time with 80% SBR, fuck you! :|

hermit7

Keep dying to Medjedra on Challenge 7 (anyone else have a problem with this guy?). Start it up today, say I'm not going to use Orochi on T&S and instead save it. Isis binds me for the first time with 80% SBR, fuck you! :|

What is your team that you're using?

Tried to beat ilsix today with Thor. Definitely could have been done, and it's not too difficult but failed on Starling (needed a full board orb change and only had 1) after getting him below 20 percent.

Then died after not realizing that ilsix has a 30 percent resolve and had burnt all my skills.

Thor is great for this dungeon as you just need to burst when you need and stall everywhere else. Could have done it I am sure, will retry later today.

Rixa

I did beat it with: Verd / Verd / A.Orochi / Vishnu / GZL / f.Verd
If you get to Medjedra, use A.O. skill there first turn. Last floor is easy.

Kyuur

Question for those of you running 5-enhanced leaders, do you generally focus on rows, TPA, or even EO? Or some combination?

What is your team that you're using?

The exact same as Rixa below except Delgado instead of Verdandi sub.

I did beat it with: Verd / Verd / A.Orochi / Vishnu / GZL / f.Verd
If you get to Medjedra, use A.O. skill there first turn. Last floor is easy.

Yeah, that was my plan this time.. but then skill bind happened. :( Maybe I'll socket in Spica for the 100%, just need to awaken her.

Negator

Pretty upset we still haven't gotten those. I've only been playing for 6 months. Can't even imagine how some of you guys must feel.

Didn't JP also get 2x shop dungeon drop a long time ago too? We haven't gotten that either.

The coin dungeon ones? Yeah, still no signs of that.

Pretty upset we still haven't gotten those. I've only been playing for 6 months. Can't even imagine how some of you guys must feel.

I, for one, am taking this chance to elevate out community to a higher maturity level for no particular reason whatsoever.
RIP AJ's Off. title in pad, it will be missed.

Kyuur

Challenge 7 down on the next attempt! Ez as pie using Orochi on Medjedra. It didn't occur to me before that you can actually stall on T&S by repeatedly by killing one of them too, makes the fight far easier.

11 more levels to go for Elia.

Negator

Murdered Challenge 8 with Bastet. Die to Floor 1 of Challenge 9. This game lol

Oh, I finally got the stupid Super King Metal Dragon I needed to evolve my Yomi dragon! It's level 95 and still needs 1 million exp. and 5 Piis. agh :(

Rixa

Its christmas eve o/. I made 4 pulls and bought 40 slots & 10 friendslots.

As expected Xmas rem was silver Lilith. Then I decided to present myself with some rem pulls, so long that I get gold egg (or max 5 pulls).
1st pull Ariel, oh wow angel that is getting uevo. After that, took 8h sleep. 2nd pull Horus, more gold eggs and nice leader o_O. 3rd pull Unicorn rider (my third un. rider). Getting 3 gold eggs from normal rem I decided that my luck is now used. Instead used 10 gems to slots (as mentioned above).

Tldr;
- Lilith (earlier pulled Santakuya & Siren)
- Ariel
- Horus
- Unicorn rider (Dupe)
- 10 friendslots
- 40 inv. slots

Merry christmas to everyone!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
1st evo mat for Zaerog8 obtained (the easy one). Is there a place to farm the pirate and dragons needed for the other 2 parts right now?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Merry Christmas PaD-GAF !!!

Tldr;
- Lilith (earlier pulled Santakuya & Siren)
- Ariel
- Horus
- Unicorn rider (Dupe)
- 10 friendslots
- 40 inv. slots

Merry christmas to everyone!

Inv&Friend Slots are always good - especially now that you can run more teams.

Happy Holidays, take care !!

Epic Drop

The coin or regular tech?

Also, what's a reasonable Yomi team? I figured that's what I'll use him on for now.

I run yomi / a. Haku / yomidra / satsuki / zaerog / yomi , subbing out yomidra if I need to use d.iza for a shield. The haste on all four subs means actives can be spammed turn after turn for a while, and then zaerog typically feeds you enough dark orbs every turn until the actives are back up.

Kyuur

Happy holidays to all!

Question regarding enhanced orbs.. I've noticed that on rare occasion, I get enhanced orbs when using full board orb changers like Verdandi. Is this just a base % chance not affected by EO awakens?

Happy holidays to all!

Question regarding enhanced orbs.. I've noticed that on rare occasion, I get enhanced orbs when using full board orb changers like Verdandi. Is this just a base % chance not affected by EO awakens?
Whichever orb positions had an EO will remain enhanced after orb/board change so it's pretty random. So for a team full of Meimeis, you'd have only green OE - after 7 star, you could get +dark or +light if they replaced a +green after the board change.

Apparently, 10x descends are active in EU?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Happy holidays to all!

This just means that the orb in question was already enhanced before you switched it's colors/used Verdandi active.

Kyuur

Whichever orb positions had an EO will remain enhanced after orb/board change so it's pretty random. So for a team full of Meimeis, you'd have only green OE - after 7 star, you could get +dark or +light if they replaced a +green after the board change.

Apparently, 10x descends are active in EU?

This just means that the orb in question was already enhanced before you switched it's colors/used Verdandi active.

Ah, thanks guys. There's some use for non-primary color orb enhance awakens then I guess!

Either I'm really lucky or resist latent invades are actually way better than I expected in 5x4 Hera-Ur. I got 3 invades in about 15 runs. Might not sound like much, but much cheaper than buying them from the MP shop. Of course you need a team that can consistently clear it. 5x4 makes it pretty tough for a lot of teams. I used my standard Shivagon team with Rodin replacing A.Leilan to deal with the invades.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Either I'm really lucky or resist latent invades are actually way better than I expected in 5x4 Hera-Ur. I got 3 invades in about 15 runs. Might not sound like much, but much cheaper than buying them from the MP shop. Of course you need a team that can consistently clear it. 5x4 makes it pretty tough for a lot of teams. I used my standard Shivagon team with Rodin replacing A.Leilan to deal with the invades.

Are resist latent the big one people want? I see that one come up often.

Also, ran golds a bunch. Got my Ilm ready to evo, Ult Athena and Ult Valk maxed. Is Athena any good? I remember when she first came out she was just OK.

Rixa

Are resist latent the big one people want? I see that one come up often.

Also, ran golds a bunch. Got my Ilm ready to evo, Ult Athena and Ult Valk maxed. Is Athena any good? I remember when she first came out she was just OK.
I started last june. When I started I had friend that run Athena lead and I was wow Cool, great unit I want one. My Athena is lvl 15 and sklv 2, never used and prolly never will. As most grindable units she is just OK.

Top Bottom