• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

hermit7

Nearly have 1 297 from this event. Yomidra, level 85 or so, need izanami to show up so I can evolve him.

Going to do plus 2 more hopefully, Pandora or okuni and Haku. But man it is tedious. Real tedious.

fek

Got terrible luck with godfest but decided to do a single roll on new year's gacha and got Horus, actually very happy with it.

jay23

Clearing alt coin dungeons and got this nice surprise.

Ilbw0Da.jpg

Also I'm loving akechi on my dark team, don't have to worry about troll haku boards anymore.

Silent_Z

is red skies a good place to farm phoenix?

Might do better on Zeus Vulcan if you can beat it consistently, but if Zeus Challenge isn't up then it's a pretty good spot. Good +egg rate per run as well during 3x normals; at least it's time efficient even if it's not that stamina efficient.

jiggle

Might do better on Zeus Vulcan if you can beat it consistently, but if Zeus Challenge isn't up then it's a pretty good spot. Good +egg rate per run as well during 3x normals; at least it's time efficient even if it's not that stamina efficient.
Sounds good
I barely made it through Vulcan using verdandi lol

forgrim

As someone who started a couple weeks ag and only has two rem pulls, haku and gadius, when is a good day to pull? Have 25 stones

LuffyZoro

As someone who started a couple weeks ag and only has two rem pulls, haku and gadius, when is a good day to pull? Have 25 stones

I'd say day 2 might be the best for you, but honestly you just need to fill out your box in general, so any day in the godfest would work.

razterik

Made some JP pulls during New Year's celebration.

Markab, Lakshmi, Blue Odin, Red Riding Hood, Dark Dragon Swordsman out of Godfest Day 3. Sold Red and probably selling Blodin because he's a dupe. Kind of wish it had been any other exclusive, but I guess the 50k MP is nice too.

New Year's REM gave me sexy Tomato and two mochi Kaguya. Might just sell them all because they aren't impressive. Want the new Sandalphon for my light teams, so I will try again before the event leaves.

Looks like the time to recover stamina may be reduced soon. 3 minutes per stamina is my guess. Took long enough.

Rixa

Looks like the time to recover stamina may be reduced soon. 3 minutes per stamina is my guess. Took long enough.

Grats for 50k mp. Just today I tought that now I can sleep long enough and my sta wont be wasted (stamax 140). Seriously, awesome news if (hopefully) that happens. Ofc it will take some time to get EU & NA.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Happy New Year PaD-GAF !!!

pad_rqwz5c.jpg

That PaD racism ...lol.

Need to give Deux Ex a try tomorrow. Glad that Tama Retreat is coming back...i need a couple Awakenings.

When can we expect information on Part 2 of the event ? Need to decide when to stone for +eggs or i can justify one more Gacha pull.

J0dy77

Pulled four times yesterday chasing shiva or any exclusive, horrible results... Osiris and a bunch of junk. Egyptian two series feels extremely underwhelming for a newer pantheon.

Jagernaut

3 pulls today, all gold but no Godfest exclusives :(

DQXQ - great, I've been using the mini version and wanted the original

Nut - not sure what to do with her

Dark Cyberdragon Diadem

I really wanted LKali or Urd.

My pull today got me Ishida Mitsunari. A new card for me, but at the moment it's just adding to the list of unused green row subs who have no leader. I have Astaroth (two in fact), but no other subs for her. Meanwhile, Artemis, Perseus, and Avalon Drake are just hanging out, waiting for the Heroes' uuvos.

Kyuur

Two pulls today:

LKali - awesome for my A. Ammy and Horus teams that might eventually be a thing.
Sharon - Meh

Trying to get enough for another roll tomorrow, but LKali + RRH make me happy.

Ducarmel

Pulled everything I had on day 3 JP looking for Dkali and Eschamali.

Susano nice!
Verdandi dupe
D Kali
]
V5ZsHdi.gif

And 4 Silver sold for mp, now I have enough for a Yomi Dragon. I think I might wait to get Yomi, I'm no where near ready to use him.

I might just drop Bastet from my main slot and go ahead with A Sakuya now that I have D Kali and Susano.

Pulled NA day 2 looking for Akechi Mitsuhide
troll gold Claymore
divigon
Ishida dupe
troll gold dragon knight

Quit there saving my stones for Eschamali debut

cw_sasuke

Sara is too OP on 7x6 - cleared(steamrolled) current Challenge level 10 on my first attempt.

Now i have 3 Blackpy - the game wants me to cop YomiD lol.

My pull today got me Ishida Mitsunari. A new card for me, but at the moment it's just adding to the list of unused green row subs who have no leader. I have Astaroth (two in fact), but no other subs for her. Meanwhile, Artemis, Perseus, and Avalon Drake are just hanging out, waiting for the Heroes' uuvos.

Heh im exactly in the same spot - waiting for skillups for Ishida maybe by then we will a kickass Perseus UUEVO Row Leader.
Two pulls today:
LKali - awesome for my A. Ammy and Horus teams that might eventually be a thing.
Sharon - Meh

Trying to get enough for another roll tomorrow, but LKali + RRH make me happy.
Lkali is very nice. congrats.
Pulled everything I had on day 3 JP looking for Dkali and Eschamali.

Susano nice!
Verdandi dupe
D Kali
Nice...didnt you just pull DKali a while ago on your NA acc ? Lucky person - way to start 2016 :-D

Jagernaut

I would say yes. The 2 LKalis will hit for 100x times 2.25 or 225x each with a single two prong (assuming you used a skill for that board).

divusrex

My following pulls for today:

Neptune (dupe)
D. Kali
Sea Serpent (dupe)
Shining Dragon Swordsman
Andromeda

I sold the dupes, and debating whether or not to keep the Swordsman. Super excited that I pulled D. Kali, and Andromeda will help my Sarasvati team. Happy New Year!

Jagernaut

Did you take a picture of the final damage? Must have been impressive.

Edit. I'm jealous of your perfect Awoken Ra team. I still have no Kalis after 1000 plus days.

Sara is too OP on 7x6 - cleared(steamrolled) current Challenge level 10 on my first attempt.

Now i have 3 Blackpy - the game wants me to cop YomiD lol.
Congrats on the clear. Hopefully since there's no Goemon this one won't give me too much trouble.

And you should totally join the Yomi Dragon club. I've been messing around with mine, unevod and unawoken and its still kicking ass.

I should probably know this already but is 1tpa better than 2 light matches? In this example
Your team is in a weird grey area where it's hard to give a straight yes or no. If your LKalis are plussed out, I'd say go for the TPA, but if only your friend Ra is, the two combos may be better.

Awful godfest for me. Got Chiyome on the first roll and then meh stuff or dupes the next 5 rolls.

Is Uriel/Belial/Belial/???/???/Uriel worth pursuing as a tank team? Constant counterattack (if max skilled Belial), 12+ rows, 4x HP, 4x RCV.

Maybe Leilan + Santa Hera in the last two slots.

jay23

Damn you don't mess around, every time there's a new set of challenges you clear them the first day lol congrats.

Did you take a picture of the final damage? Must have been impressive.

Edit. I'm jealous of your perfect Awoken Ra team. I still have no Kalis after 1000 plus days.

I missed the final numbers I was too hyped after all the skyfalls haha. That really sucks hopefully they continue making great mp monsters that don't rely on the kalis.

Congrats on the clear. Hopefully since there's no Goemon this one won't give me too much trouble.

And you should totally join the Yomi Dragon club. I've been messing around with mine, unevod and unawoken and its still kicking ass.

Your team is in a weird grey area where it's hard to give a straight yes or no. If your LKalis are plussed out, I'd say go for the TPA, but if only your friend Ra is, the two combos may be better.

Thanks next time I should probably just use combo master app.

cw_sasuke

Challenge 18 cleared - i think this is the first time i cleared all Stages of a Challenge on my first attempt - feels good. Bastet steamrolled Challenge 6-9, on 7x6 she is too OP if you just bring boardchangers lol.

Unless the next event is good i will probably start farming Krishna skillups during Coin Dungeons - i havent seen him being used in my friendlist the last couple days but its still a while until i can use this team anyway.
Thanks!!

First Divine Realm completion 😊those skyfalls tho.
Awesome, congrats on that clear. Living the dream with that Awoken RA team.
Damn you don't mess around, every time there's a new set of challenges you clear them the first day lol congrats.

Ha thanks..i like to be done with Challenges asap so i can continue running other stuff. To be fair when i postet the screen i only had cleared Level 10 - this was the only stage that looked troublesome for Bastet.
Well I took this pic littlebit too early :/. To see a day when double Verdandi lead party Vishnu (+14) hits over 2.7m damage, Liu Bei (+2) is not far behind.

Bye Bye Diza
Congrats man - yeah the Verdandi team damage really improved quite a bit after her UEVO. My Verdandi team hits for like +2.5m with a single TPA activation.

Vishnu will hit even harder if you ever decide to feed him ATK +eggs.

Heh thanks, yeah but i will skip YD for now. He would kick ass but i dont see myself clearing more stuff than now with the dark subs i have. I checked the last posts again and all of you who got him have Haku as well.

300K MP is a one time deal, so even if he is awesome i would likely regret it without having the perfect subs for him. At least i have Castor...so i will be able to leech of your Yomidragons from time to time xD

PS: Yep this Challenge is way more forgiving than the last one, so you shouldnt have too many problems.
Extremely lucky...wish i had the Pal Points to give it a shot, but i accidentally wasted mine on the current Evo material machine...thought Enhance materials and Dragons were still up -.-
thanks, yeah now I'm just missing L kali on my jp acct.
And nice clear, I still have not cleared a challenge ten yet.
Cool - who is your main lead on the JPN version ? On the US version i always see your +297 Bastet (poor Bastet should be max skilled though)

Rixa

Challenge 18 cleared - i think this is the first time i cleared all Stages of a Challenge on my first attempt - feels good. Bastet steamrolled Challenge 6-9, on 7x6 she is too OP if you just bring boardchangers lol.

Congrats man - yeah the Verdandi team damage really improved quite a bit after her UEVO. My Verdandi team hits for like +2.5m with a single TPA activation.

Vishnu will hit even harder if you ever decide to feed him ATK +eggs.

Heh thanks, yeah but i will skip YD for now. He would kick ass but i dont see myself clearing more stuff than now with the dark subs i have. I checked the last posts again and all of you who got him have Haku as well.

Awesome to clear them at first try. I did that to first 6 challenges (lol).

Think again about skipping...
Iam toying around with my YomiD team in Endless Corridors. That damage I do already, what the hell???
1. My team is basically really unfinished, well NepNep is not started at all :p.
2. Combo of 5 including 4 & 5 dark orbs
3. Combo of 4 including only 5 dark orbs (to activate leader skill).
Hopefully Tama R is at decend time, going to stone it few times. Got some hungry Dark mobs to feed those sweet BTamas.

Negator

So I have Akechi, Haku, Okuni, and Zeus/D.Iza for my Yomidra team. Assuming I happen upon an Eschamali or a second Yomidra, which of these 4 subs should I prioritize for plus eggs?

I'm guessing the more permanent members of the party will be Haku or Okuni?

Ducarmel

^Start with the one that are subs on other teams that you use.

Cool - who is your main lead on the JPN version ? On the US version i always see your +297 Bastet (poor Bastet should be max skilled though)

A non max skill +297 Awoken Bastet but I mostly play with my hypermax Kite.

Yeah I like Bastet a lot, but now I got the subs to run a stable A.Sakuya team looks like she is going to be replaced by the end of the month on both my accounts.

Had a mono-blue team with Hermes being my lead and decided to roll during day two due to water gala.

Saved up forty stone and my rank 150 REM pull.

Rank 150 REM pull:
1.) Idunn and Idunna

Godfest pulls: ro
1.) Archangel Metatron
2.) Lakshmi
3.) Frost-Fanged CyberBeast, Alfecca
4.) Archangel Gabriel
5.) Idunn and Idunna
6.) Kano
7.) Frost-Fanged CyberBeast, Alfecca
8.) The Norn Verdandi

Gotten pretty much everything I wanted and needed except for a unbindable blue bind clearing (looking for Isis or Snow White). I suppose Metatron can fulfill that role for a long time.

Current team looks to be

Idunn and Idunna
Hermes
Hatsume
Gabriel
Christmas Siren or Archangel Metratron.

I think this team should carry me for a long time.

Is Ars Nova good for anything? It looks like Mystic Mask is going to skill her up. I've been feeding all these masks from Zeus away. Don't know if I should bother saving a bunch for my Ars Nova though.

Ducarmel

^She does not bring much to any team. Her skill can be detrimental to rainbow teams and for mono teams she is a placeholder at best until you get something better.

Rixa

Done with my Ra Dragon team thanks to 10x descends. 4 new +297s so far. I think I might do my Bastet team next, Vishnu x2, Meimei, Osiris.

Wow :eek: just wow :). How much time it took to do those +?

---

EU Alt pulled Famiel \o_. Opens up so much possibilities:
Tested these teams at OOH. Sumire team is definetly better. Beast Rider needs evo & awokens. Dont have Sumire friends tho in EU but I do have U&Y bf so using it if cant find other nice water leed.

NA Main failed miserably (stupid mistake) at first try in Legendary Earth, didnt get to boss floor at all (byebye 99 sta). Stoned for 2nd try:

razterik

Finished all the JP alt technicals. Handled the preempts in light dungeons with ShivDra/Rodin combo and used Verdandi in blue ones because of the dumb fat penguins.

Saw two piis the entire time and both times I had no drops on that floor. I'm so happy they didn't change that fun bit of trolling..

Now to clear out some coin dungeons for easy stones and farm more skill levels. Got to finish off Pandora and Andromeda while 3x is on and the surveys are up.

Only lightly farming NA 10x. +297ed Rodin and Okuni, will probably stack a couple more to finish out YomiDra crew. Knowing dark resist latent farming is still like 2 months away has killed any urgency in my mind.

Top Bottom