• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Good half of JP Godfest live

Vampire
Chrono Turtle
Mermaid
Dragonette
Osiris
GZL
Snow White
Layla
Armor Knight Muse

One more pull after date change tomorrow; we'll see how it goes

Here is the team I'm thinking of going with for now When I get my new DMeta ult evo'd

Dmeta
DD haku
DD haku
DL Lillith
DW Vampire Max Skilled

Other subs I have are:
Ronia
DD Batman
Grape Dragon
Hadar

I'm trying maximize row enhancements with dark orb changers. The team I want eventually is...

DMeta
DD Haku
DD Haku
DR Valyrie
Hanzo

But that's a dream team and I leave it up to the REM gods.

Does my current team seem usable for now? Anyone you think would make a better sub? I will be going back and forth between this and my Ronia team.

Here is my Padherder some monsters don't want to update(Like Dmeta)

Dmeta users add me please.

Awoken Hades

B3wJ7anCAAAcuey.jpg:medium

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Poring tower comes back every few months.

As for friends, they only show up for some length of time after they sign in. How long they stay available is based on how close in rank you are. So if you have a lot of high level friends they will only be available for 1 hour after they open the game. You may want to weed out anyone who hasn't play for more than a week or so.

If you don't think they are coming back, clear them out. I usually drop people after about a week of inactivity. Anyone on your list that is less than or near your rank and hasn't logged in within the last 13 hours is unusable outside Challenge Mode.

Okay thanks guys, deleted a bunch of them now.
You have almost a complete Kirin team of: kirin, verche, Apollo/echidna, King bubblie, green Odin.

I have all units besides of the King Bubblie and Echidna....maybe i can try out a Kirin team after all. Hmm...

linsivvi

Princess Punt is worth 2 stones. That's a nice surprise.

Also, with how easy it is to skill up the starter dragons using these drops just reinforce the idea that skill up rate is not universal.

colinp

Banned

How is this theoretical team? My Lu Bu needs to be evolved, as does the second FA Lucifer.

Hmmmm, or should Lu Bu be the leader?

I was thinking of going D/D with my second Lucifer just for the sake of change, but I'm not sure whether that's a good reason or not. I don't think I have enough dark attackers to make an effective team with him, alas.

I'm really not sure where I want to put my focus right now. I think I need to put my box up on pad herder and get you guys to take a look. Maybe tomorrow!

Narras

Pulled six times before the Godfest goes away.

2 Earth Guardians
1 Baal (new)
1 Lemon Dragon (new)
1 Red Dragon Caller, Sonia (2nd)
1 Bastet (new)

I felt it was an alright haul.

ZeroAKA

Saved up ~85 orbs over the year (no IAPs) and did 12 rolls total this Godfest. Out of those, I got:

Bastet
Shiva
Amaterasu
Minerva (dupe)
Kushinada
Grodin (dupe)
Kirin

Really happy with my rolls overall. 22 orbs left, I think I'm done with the REM for a long time. :)

AWOKEN HADES!!

Ok, Bets on Evos. Awoken Hades takes Ultimate Hera and Dark Ultimate Zues, Dark & Light Orb and Light Twinlit

Awoken Venus (Speculation)

Takes Hera Sowilo and Light Ultimate Zues, Dark & Light Orb and dark Twinlit

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Good thing is Echidna and bubblie are farmable so it is only a matter of time!

Oops dont know why i wrote that, i have all except oft Bubblie i meant - but if he is farmable even better.

btw. My 2 last Godfest rolls :

- Shining Dragons Swordman
- Baal

Any good ?

ZeroAKA

After spending most of my time with Ronia for the past few weeks, I want to make one of those high-multiplier teams now. I have Bastet, Kushinada, Kirin, R/L Horus, and L/L Ra as possible leaders. Which one should I work on first?

hermit7

After spending most of my time with Ronia for the past few weeks, I want to make one of those high-multiplier teams now. I have Bastet, Kushinada, Kirin, R/L Horus, and L/L Ra as possible leaders. Which one should I work on first?

Kirin most able to complete descends without heavy rem investments. Not to sure of current teams but it used to be Kirin/echidna/hera is/Valk/verche/Kirin.

I got these during godfest, and aside from Minerva, what's the consensus on these monsters:
MInerva, Thumbelina, Great Valkyrie, Fallen Angel Lucifer, Radious (x2)

ZeroAKA

Kirin most able to complete descends without heavy rem investments. Not to sure of current teams but it used to be Kirin/echidna/hera is/Valk/verche/Kirin.
Thanks, I was leaning towards Kirin anyways.

If you use a spike/combo leader or Ronia, add me please: 380,362,254.

Uthred

Used the free stones for a final pull, Thanatos, my third one I believe, just realised I also have three Minervas. Actually looking through my box I've got a lot of dupes, is there any point in keeping more than two of any mob?

razterik

Dupes are worth keeping now for all the different ultimates paths. Also useful for guaranteed skill ups on Awoken ultimates that lack skill up material.

Sad I fed off my five extra Hades a couple months back.

J0dy77

Scrounged up enough for another roll through challenge mode and pulled Persephone. Very happy with this Godfest and really pissed at myself for wasting for pulls in the DC REM.

I'm definitely going to take a break from the rem for awhile. I've got so many teams to work on and I've really been slapping on levels and + eggs.

Is it better to run Expert or Master for collecting Wind Chasers? PADGuide says its the same, but I'm curious if anyone's experience says differently.

Hige

PAD Guide is showing me 15% on expert and 40% on master. I'd stick with master unless you're also farming Kodama. I'm mainly farming expert on increased drop rate days for Sasuke skill ups and I still got ~10 chasers so far though. Maybe 1 chaser every 3 to 5 runs.

I farmed Master exclusively during 2x to max skill my Meimei. In the amount of runs it took me to max Meimei, I got enough Kodamas to max skill 2 Sasukes. Though the second one was a fluke, getting max skill with only 7 Kodamas.

ccbfan

Wow I just had the most troll worthy yet awesome at the same time 5 rolls. (I've rolled 21 time total this godfest)

1. Haku, WTF I just got two yesterday and I already had 1 totaling 4 now.
2. Yomi, WTF I just got two yesterday and I already had 1 totaling 4 now.
3. Minerva, Nice, the new minerva EVO makes her one of the best orb changers in the game.
4. HAku, WTF 5 Hakus now.
5. Ronia, OMG OMG OMG my most wanted rolls. Hell yes.

So got 5 gold eggs total 3 super dupes (as in I got more than 3 of them) but the two I got, Ronia and Minerva made the five rolls completely worth it even if the 3 dupes were 3 earth golems.

Pretty strange GodFest for me. Used 105 stones (Al non-IAP). If I didn't get Ronia and Minerva at the End it would have been pretty crappy.

Now? Not too bad.

So total Godfest.

4 Haku (Already had 1, Really wanted one more)
3 Yomi (Already had 1, OK with 1 more)
Amu (Really wanted with new 3x attacker with 7K auto heal team)
Minerva (Really wanted with red orb change skill)
Ronia (Most wanted monster in game)
Apollo (Looks good but not sure what to do with.)
Ganesha (Ehh)
SunQuan (Ehh untill I can rolls a BlueValk/I&I/Blue Meta then awesome)
Belial (Ehh)
Red Witch (Ehh)
Green Witch (Ehh)
Lillith (crap)
Yellow mech (crap)
Blue fruit Dragon (crap)
WoodBahn (Ehh)
Radious (Ehh)

Got 16/21 Gold

5 really wants
8 Ehh
8 crap

ZeroAKA

Welp, decided to use up the rest of my stones since this Godfest is going so well. All 4 were gold:

Rei Sirius
Raphael
Yomi
Amaterasu (dupe)

This game must really want me to run an healer team again. I won't complain though.

Althane

Did two rolls so far, getting my last stone for a 3rd:

The first wasn't anything good, but the second was a green Zhuge Liang. No idea what to do with him. Any suggestions?

Epic Drop

My first few rolls from the godfest on Saturday night were eh:

1. Fairy Tale girl
2. G. Sonia (already have B. Sonia, so meh)
3. Fairy Tale girl

I ended up getting 5 free stones today from princess punt, two stones from Gung Ho, and clearing one challenge dungeon. After being upset with how crappy my Lilith skillups went, I figured the game owed me something good - so I pulled one more time.

I got one of my most wished for cards - Persephone. I have literally a completely ideal Durga team now (once I skill up Persephone anyway). I just need more people to start running Durga so that I can use her more regularly...

The only card I may have wanted more was D. Metatron or Green ZL, so thanks Gung Ho! All is forgiven!

keiichi

Kirin, LuBu, BOnia, GOnia(?), both Lucifers, GOdin, Hanzo (huge missing piece for my dark meta team), Meimei... This was a good god fest... But now I don't know who I should level first.

Huh. I actually have some of those subs. (Artemis, Robin, Sauske)

May see what I can put together. Thanks!
Wished I had a Robin. This is the GZL team I'm currently running; hopefully I can get a CuChu soon, because the main problem I run into with this team is too many hearts.

gGo2DTD.jpg

Quantum

L. Kali, evolved her today.

- after challenge dungeon dropped noel into and got 2x
- had some stored exp and she is sitting at level 91
- after tamadra village I've completely awoken her.

as a lead I think she has some potential, but running my blonia team and ignoring my DQXQ I'm really rusty.

-what just blew me away was my Lmeta team using her as a sub - with just the dual metas, the prong attack and a bubblie the dmage was amazing - she is an amazing sub.

so I said wth and rolled once more:

L. Kali.

hmm...

(edit: have her up as one of the leads if you want to try it out/active with spike teams)

Seems like this PC event is giving really good results for a lot of players. I wonder if GH really cranked up the good Gold eggs rate to combat Monstrike or something. Seems abnormally good.

Wow I just had the most troll worthy yet awesome at the same time 5 rolls. (I've rolled 21 time total this godfest)

1. Haku, WTF I just got two yesterday and I already had 1 totaling 4 now.
2. Yomi, WTF I just got two yesterday and I already had 1 totaling 4 now.
3. Minerva, Nice, the new minerva EVO makes her one of the best orb changers in the game.
4. HAku, WTF 5 Hakus now.
5. Ronia, OMG OMG OMG my most wanted rolls. Hell yes.

Uh multiple Hakus on a team sounds incredibly good.

ZeroAKA

Seems like this PC event is giving really good results for a lot of players. I wonder if GH really cranked up the good Gold eggs rate to combat Monstrike or something. Seems abnormally good.
This Godfest definitely encouraged me to go back to playing PAD again, especially after getting trolled in the Samurai event. Monster Strike's hatcher is complete trash compared to this.

The new attacker Amaterasu busty seems really fun. I might make a team of Amaterasu/Arthur/Arthur/Baal/Thor/Amaterasu for some easy farming.

I got trash in the PC godfest (dupe Horus only gold egg out of four rolls), but I'm also content with my existing teams. Time to save up for Egypt 2.0 and Norns

Did one more pull and got a second Light kali.

Not terrible by any means but I wanted something for my Dmeta or Ronia team.

I don't like playing combo spike leads.

So out of 6 pulls total.

Pierdra
Dmeta
Light KaliX2
Amaterasu
Umi & Yami

Pretty damn good run.

Rekwest

My pulls:

Fenrir Knight
Radius(wtf?)+
Sun Wukonq (new)
Red Sky Fruit Strawberry Dragon (new)
Baal(new)
Izanagi (new yay)
Machine Golem MkIII (dupe)
Shiva (new)
Titan (new and +)
Fairlion (dupe)
Yellow Sky Fruit Lemon Dragon (dupe)
Sakuya (dupe)
Dragon Rider + (new)
Izanagi (again?)
Red Dragon Caller Sonia (Finaly! yay!)

I think it was good.

ccbfan

Any team recommendations for a RONIA?

i HAVE

Dark
5 Hakus
Gryph Rider
D/L Bats
Hades

Red
Belial
Shaitan
Minerva

plus any dropables like Heras, CDDs, Liliths, ect

Because princess punt gave two stones, today was practically a free rem pull day. So I pulled one final time.

Got a dupe Ronia, I'm not sure if that is great luck or terrible luck. The only two gods I got from PC were FA Luci and Ronia (dupes, but good dupes). The other three pulls being Laila (female fire mage), dragon rider (from the carnival), and a Cupid (hate the 3* healers in the REM, I seem to always pull either her or sylph)

The two dupe gods are great gods, an I never had the other two gold eggs before. The only troll roll was Cupid

Any team recommendations for a RONIA?

i HAVE

Dark
5 Hakus
Gryph Rider
D/L Bats
Hades

Red
Belial
Shaitan
Minerva

plus any dropables like Heras, CDDs, Liliths, ect
Batman woild be great on a Dark Devil team. Minerva on a Red devil team but both need to be ultimate to get their devil subtype. Same as Haku. Tou have some great auba but you're going to need to put in work to get them ready for Ronia.

Because princess punt gave two stones, today was practically a free rem pull day. So I pulled one final time.

Got a dupe Ronia, I'm not sure if that is great luck or terrible luck. The only two gods I got from PC were FA Luci and Ronia (dupes, but good dupes). The other three pulls being Laila (female fire mage), dragon rider (from the carnival), and a Cupid (hathttp://kingdomofathena.weebly.com/uploads/1/8/0/7/1807333/5773014.jpge the 3* healers in the REM, I seem to always pull either her or sylph)

The two dupe gods are great gods, an I never had the other two gold eggs before. The only troll roll was Cupid

Ronia is her own best sub so it's great luck.

Quantum

Reading this thread makes me want to roll - *everyone* seems to have rolled a ronia (or a second or third).

Oh well. Ronia is 3x during most god fests correct?

Top Bottom