• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

NineH

Now that the green chaser dungeon is over, I have 35 of them to gather evo mats for. That seems more bothersome than spending the past 2 weeks farming for the chasers themselves.

vJpkFOq.jpg

I'm the luckiest guy in the world... One silver yolo pull. Now I just need DC collab back, ugh.

Jagernaut

3/15 on Sasuke. Well the good news is, we will get another crack at it next weekend.

It's coming back that soon? I went 0 for 11 today on Sasuke, need 2 more skillups.

Edit. Just saw the Facebook announcement. I don't like farming for skillups without 2x skillups active, you never know how many you will need.

J0dy77

I'm not convinced the 5x +egg drop for technical dungeons is active. 8 runs and 0 +eggs so far.

Yeah, I'm not sure it is active either. I've gotten two total eggs in a lot of runs. That's about normal 1.5x rate but it's a small sample size.

I need about 25 awakenings for my GZL and Athena teams. What's the general opinion on tamadras vs dupes for farmable monsters?

I don't have the patience to level farmables, evo them and then feed them. My vote is to just buy the Tamdra dungeon when you're about to level up. You can get a 10 baby/full tamdras just doing that.

NineH

Is everyone running the 4th floor of Forbidden Tower? My luck seems so-so compared to some unlucky runs you guys are having since 3 +eggs dropped for me in 7 runs.

anyone else yolo pulling the silver dragon? I got an evolved prometheus, which would be nice skill uped for Awoken Minerva or Dancing Hera team, but no Saint Seiya collab in the US.

Tempted to YOLO again, but the chance of troll is so high!

Tried the silver REM. Got an Archangel Michael, Fire Dragon Swordsman and a Shining Dragon Swordsman.
Not sure what to do with these guys, I'll hold onto them for now though.

smbu2000

My new King of Gods farming team. Hanzo, Haku and Ronia are max skilled. If I heal out of the zone (happened today with a big combo on CDD) I just pop Durga to reduce my hp to 1. This team has 11 skill boosts and 8 dark row enhances with another ultimate DTron.
That's almost what I have on my iPad account. Except I don't have Durga on that one.(and my Ronia isn't ult.) For a boost, I can use my GZL (although Haku and Ronia aren't attack types). Too bad there's no knocking down to 1HP though like Durga's active. I haven't tried KOG as I haven't unlocked it yet.

Also my Ronia is just 3 more plus eggs short of 297. It will be my first iPad 297 character. Then I can start working on my LMeta again. (only at 70 right now)

Picked up my 3rd red orb this past week during the special dungeon and today I ult. my Hera-ur. Finally have another decent Devil leader on my main account (besides Bastet and Haku.) Going to try and get Awoken Ceres next. I just need to wait for Zeus Dios to come around.

Been doing much better on the Friday dungeon and picked up 4 Angelits and 1 Devilit last Friday. Was able to make my L/L Ra and L/D Yomi (now I have both versions). On my iPad I picked up two Angelits and turned my F/F Horus into F/L Horus. Looking forward to Friday so I can get more and change Ra into the L/L version.

Now I need to clear the Thursday dungeon...(haven't tried it yet)

I really wish they had given us Dragon Guardian instead of Sword of Flame. That's the best place to pick up green demon masks by far.

jay23

I'm about to reset and wipe my phone completely. How do I prevent losing my account? Do I just need my secret code?

I'm about to reset and wipe my phone completely. How do I prevent losing my account? Do I just need my secret code?

Generate a transfer code and use it on your new phone (also don't do something stupid like a certain someone and leave the screenshot with your transfer code on your phone when you wipe it). Secret code is for going through support for account recovery if something really fucks up.

If you have a second unused device I'd use the transfer code to move it to there first just for safekeeping.

Jonsoncao

Banned

If you use Android, simply set up the migration in the user info, then enter your id (9 digit number) upon logging in using the migration option.

razterik

Blue Sonia finally gets another chance at orb enhance and it's almost as bad as Hrungnir. Boo.

Who farms plus eggs? I'm here for the Dub-topalits, clearly. (My plus egg rate on FT4 was atrocious. Might switch to mech dragons next week.)

Quantum

Blue Sonia finally gets another chance at orb enhance and it's almost as bad as Hrungnir. Boo.

what does that mean? changes to Blonia?

- has been my goto lead.

my physical blue/light just crushed KoG this morning. very happy with the way it has shaped up, although I understand the frustration with low damage numbers without multiple rows.

team:
Blonia/Bodin/Hermes/Kirin/Bubblie/Blonia

first three keepers - just match and play - RCV enough for 1 3 match heal with bodin emergency button

light and dark keepers - a little messy, had to pop hermes for fourth keeper - then just stalled on fifth for awhile.

KoG - Gravity, Blonia + bubblie put keeper deep in the red - still had 2 actives (hermes or Blonia) - popped hermes and matched terribly so I did need the second blonia.

edit: the whole reason I added kirin was for the .5 second time add - which is so helpful for creating rows.

Quantum

One of the new descends is a physical/devil blue orb enhancer. But she has 0 RCV and bad awakenings. So not a good team option.

ah ok - have been quietly hoping for a new uvo for blonia although I understand its probably not going to happen. Ronia only got hers because of voting. Not really that many blonia users - although I have a decent amount on my list now.

since I started my blonia team 'late' I haven't skilled either amon or hermes and feel its unlikely we will see the batman collab anytime soon - I am hoping for a holiday return of the ECO collab, but even that seems pretty unlikely.

Blonia is a solid team that can tank almost anything - just annoyed that there is low damage and as you mentioned a lack of viable enhancement or multiplier when depending on row enhancements.

J0dy77

Who farms plus eggs? I'm here for the Dub-topalits, clearly. (My plus egg rate on FT4 was atrocious. Might switch to mech dragons next week.)

I ran Aether Desert all freaking day yesterday. Got 1... ONE total Dub-Topalits. The rarity of these things and their requirement in everything is extremely annoying.

=/

Why would they make these thing so hard to get.
Because they want people use stones to get them?

Super strong endgame forms of rare monsters should be tough to get. They are a lot less special when everybody and their grandma has one.
they should totally remove orbs from the PAL machine and get rid of that Extreme Metal guerrila dungeon

Because they want people use stones to get them?

Super strong endgame forms of rare monsters should be tough to get. They are a lot less special when everybody and their grandma has one.
they should totally remove orbs from the PAL machine and get rid of that Extreme Metal guerrila dungeon

I just zero stoned legend.

I only have 5 stones and save them in case I need to continue once I get my drop so I'm afraid to use any for stamina. Hopefully I get my drop today.

I just zero stoned legend.

I only have 5 stones and save them in case I need to continue once I get my drop so I'm afraid to use any for stamina. Hopefully I get my drop today.
Can you zero stone mythical? I wouldn't recommend farming legend for orbs unless you have nothing else to use your stamina on. Heck, I wouldn't recommend farming for orbs unless you plan on stoning or unless there was something else from the descend to make it worth your while.

To give you an idea of what to expect, you need 28 runs on legend to have a 95% chance of getting at least 1 invade. On mythical, you need 18 runs to have a 95% chance of getting at least 1 invade. And obviously, you only get 5-6 runs a day on natural stamina.

Can you zero stone mythical? I wouldn't recommend farming legend for orbs unless you have nothing else to use your stamina on. Heck, I wouldn't recommend farming for orbs unless you plan on stoning or unless there was something else from the descend to make it worth your while.

To give you an idea of what to expect, you need 28 runs on legend to have a 95% chance of getting at least 1 invade. On mythical, you need 18 runs to have a 95% chance of getting at least 1 invade. And obviously, you only get 5-6 runs a day on natural stamina.

Wow...those are really bad odds. =/

I prefer to think of it as 6 or 7 runs (4-5 on Mythical) gives me about a 50% chance at an invade. It makes it sound a lot less scary to me, and makes a day's worth of stamina feel like a coin flip.

am_dragon

I was called at 2:15am to help with some server maintenance at work. I helped them get everything put back together and around 4AM noticed I had a couple pal pulls, devilit sweet.

I didn't get back to sleep, worked out, did some class work, went to work, at lunch I unevo'd my Bastet, and wait what, oh I pulled that on my alt account... and no mats to put her back...

Finally completed Heracles, easily my most frustrating standard descend. Kirin whale team did it.

Also wasted essentially an entire stamina bar on insect Dragon legendary. Painful to get that done, but the Tama was only 60k.

Top Bottom